Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Good vs. Evil Alignment!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Good vs. Evil Alignment!
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/11/2012 12:48:21   
mturf

if their isn't a neutral option i instantly choose evil. it will take something in the game's mechanics or what i can control /etc to change my minds

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
2/11/2012 12:55:50   
Cookielord12

I will choose whichever side looks better
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
2/11/2012 15:28:59   
SlipknotItachi

I will choose Evil because they has cookies.. evil cookies.. and skulls on the armours *w*
Post #: 28
2/11/2012 20:19:17   
Teen Demonwarrior

Usually i choose evil but depends on the art work if its good and the evil armor is cool ill pick evil but if the good armor looks cooler i think ima go with good
AQW  Post #: 29
2/12/2012 13:11:42   
megakyle777

I will probably be evil. Although I like the look of the main personas.
DF  Post #: 30
2/12/2012 14:35:21   
Wraith

To be quite frank, I would prefer Evil.

Why? Well you know, Evil is the side with laughing skeletons and scary skulls and all that. What does good have? Some heroes that are destined to fail and "valor". Well, honor doesn't save your life.

And in either case, I'm a Wraith. We reside in darkness, the environment evil provides me with. If I were to join this Good, I would be bathed in sunlight and purified, stripped of my powers.

EVIL FOR LIFE!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
2/12/2012 14:45:07   
Thiefboy109
Legendary AK!!!

Mmph, I want to be Evil but I like the art of Good so much better... but Thief leans more towards Evil than Good... I'll just have to wait and see the benefits before I choose either.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
2/12/2012 14:49:10   
Sephiroth

*Looks at name*....*deep breathes* Yep...i think my Alignment choice is...pretty much speaks by itself by just looking at my name.
I do would like to see the Pros & Cons of being evil in this game, and i want to see how...everything will be like...heheheh *grins*
And the evil side...better let me have a super long Katana, and a awesome black wing...otherwise...i will...*censored* like there's no tomorrow! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *sharpens Masamune*

< Message edited by Sephiroth -- 2/12/2012 14:51:24 >
AQW  Post #: 33
2/12/2012 14:50:02   
Mordred

@Wraith: Only there's nothing evil about undeath and skulls. Or darkness.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
2/12/2012 14:58:31   
Lord Hades

@Mordred: By looking at the art, it appears that Oversoul will be following traditional RPG guidelines categorizing them as such.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
2/13/2012 5:42:20   
humzaawan123

i think there should be evil and chaos trying to fight off good which is the opposite to aqw
AQW  Post #: 36
2/13/2012 7:54:14   
Junjera

I'll go with Good, since I'm Crusader. (Wannabe :3)
DF AQW  Post #: 37
2/13/2012 10:00:49   
Evangel

It would appear that the alignment system in Oversoul isn't as black and white as, say, AQW. There's an "Alignment Spectrum".
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 38
2/13/2012 10:14:04   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

I'll probably be siding with good. But I'll have to see the game itself to fully decide.

A calculated tragedy, miracles are foolish
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
2/13/2012 11:28:50   
finsy101

I would totally pic good so I can posses awesome evil looking things, but if it is based on the compass ill probably go with lawful
DF AQW  Post #: 40
2/13/2012 12:01:12   
imlittlebug13

evil mybe.......

smile jesus loves you! :)
AQW  Post #: 41
2/13/2012 12:44:40   
3 Vandoren

Most likely ebil. Because ebil is the best.
...Wait, have I been saying ebil this whole time? I meant ebil, with a 'v'. Ebil.

Post #: 42
2/13/2012 16:01:39   
ashbestfriend

Since Its One Of "Poolio"''s(Pool,Milton Pool) Games, It Will Probably Have An INSANE Evil Mechanic, But, How AWESOME Would It Be If Polish Was Given The Same Power As Nully :O
Speaking of goodness. If I Win I Can Has Mod Instead Of Wishing For My Golden Legion(Good/Golden Version Of Nully AND Dages Items >:3)In AQW.....What If It Came Into OverSoul :3?

- Post edited to remove excessive smilies, which is spam and not allowed
M4B

< Message edited by Melissa4Bella -- 2/13/2012 16:47:04 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 43
2/13/2012 16:49:32   
tim4444

ill be good and be on the good side

the timanator
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
2/13/2012 16:55:39   
Kinzdor

You know as a writer I really put a lot of depth into my game chars so my alignment will depend on how I set up my char.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
2/15/2012 5:33:37   
Womba

quote:

So if I align with good, I can posses evil characters? I guess I'll have to wait and see the actual game mechanic before I can speculate seriously. In general, I usually align with good and try to look as evil as possible. :)

Eeyup... as common as the phrase is, so many forget not to judge a book by its cover. Dressing up as evil...y as possible while being a good guy is fun. It produces some wild results in certain situations.
DF AQW  Post #: 46
2/15/2012 6:56:15   
Nulgath

The game mechanics will only allow you to posses a character of the same alignment as you. There will be an alignment sliding scale. You start off neutral. You cannot be both good and evil at the same time. If you are +35 Good you cannot possess an Vampire who is -35 Evil, you must become -35 Evil to possess the Vampire. The +35 Good can only possess those character that are in his bracket. ( Example: If +25 to +35 Good characters are in his range to possess, then say a Witchhunter who is +26 Good would be in his range to possess.

You must also defeat the character you want to possess to create a soul vacancy. This is a little strange I know since if your character is a Good aligned warrior but you want to possess an Archangel character who is Good aligned, then you must fight and defeat an Archangel in order to posses him.

Also, there will be an option to lock your alignment so there's no fear of changing alignments if you choose not to.
It's a little hard to explain the mechanics right now but it will become more clear once the game gets closer to completion.

-Nulgath
Post #: 47
2/15/2012 7:04:42   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I'll probably lock myself into the Good alignment seeing as in other games i am always evil, don't get me wrong though being evil IS fun, but it's time for a change ^^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
2/15/2012 11:15:14   
BlueKatz

Umm I see so the Alignment will be requirement to use cards
Shamefully that I prefer Compass (Order and Chaotic cards are always a nice idea :)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 49
2/15/2012 13:07:13   
mturf

locking alignments means you work your way to full good, lock, and then proceed to act like a complete genocidal maniac and suffer no repercussions to ur nice little army army of goody goody cherubim. sounds fun
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Good vs. Evil Alignment!
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition