Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Weapon Stats Rehaul

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Weapon Stats Rehaul
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/8/2012 14:24:00   
Hun Kingq

MrBones, Thank you if I don’t see something is right then it needs to be brought to the attention of the ones that can make it right.

zman 2, now you are comparing three swords with a staff, they are all promos and they all got 10 enhnacement slots, players paid to get them so with comparison to swords and staffs that you could get any in game they should have better stat modifiers, more enhancements, and better stat requirement placement so that they don’t give a paying player a huge advantage over a non paying player or a weapon that you could get with the 1000 varium package should not have more enhancement then what you get for the 10000 varium package. The Stun guns were promos and should not be excluded from better stat modifiers, better stat requirements, and 10 enhancement slots. Just recently they increased the damage of the beta that has no requirements but got 10 enhancement slots so how is that fare to the players that purchased the large Varium package not only for 1 account but multiple accounts to deal with stricter requirements with only 8 enhancement slots. Just not seeing players get stunned often does not mean it is balanced it just means the percentage is too low. A player could fight 100 battles and not get a stun a single battle; it has happen to many players that carry those guns. A level 30 promo should not be better than a level 34 promo but it should be better then an in game purchase weapon or dropped weapon, that is how I got the Dark Varium Blaster, a 2vs2 drop, and all promos no matter what level, should get 10 enhancement slots as a reward for continuing to support the game.

Every long time player had a chance to get those Stun Guns when they came out but choose not to and the ones that made the choice to get them they should have gotten 10 enhancement slots a greater damage potential, not so stiff stat requirements as a thank you for supporting the game when other payers didn’t, especially the players from the beginning stages of the game.

The right build, I can’t disclose it, I found it by accident when I was trying different builds.
Epic  Post #: 101
4/8/2012 19:20:07   
Mr. Black OP

quote:

zman 2, now you are comparing three swords with a staff, they are all promos

Frost Destroyer is a mutating weapon, http://www.epicduelwiki.com/index.php/Frost_Destroyer but sorry I meant Frost Slayer.
quote:

they should have better stat modifiers, more enhancements, and better stat requirement placement so that they don’t give a paying player a huge advantage over a non paying player

Giving the stun guns 35 damage and 2 more stats will give people with them an advantage over people who payed and an even bigger advantage over those who don't pay, I don't see how buffing the best gun in game will lower the advantage of people who have the guns vs people without them.
Requirements of stun guns:
Level 33, 33 Strength, 30 Dexterity and Technology
Requirements of Dark Varium Blaster:
Level 24, 30 Dexterity, 36 Technology, 28 Support
Most builds can fulfill the requirements of the stun guns very easily.
quote:

The Stun guns were promos and should not be excluded from better stat modifiers, better stat requirements, and 10 enhancement slots.

The easter promos, halloween promos, and rixty promos have less than 10 the only promo that wasn't a primary that has 10 are the beta and alpha weapons.
quote:

Just recently they increased the damage of the beta that has no requirements but got 10 enhancement slots so how is that fare to the players that purchased the large Varium package not only for 1 account but multiple accounts to deal with stricter requirements with only 8 enhancement slots.

I don't even like the beta weapons. But anyways, stun guns have 27 stats fully enhanced which is only 1 less than beta blaster, it also has 3 more damage, a second version of itself, and a special ability. The only thing beta has going for it are no requirements (which I believe all weapons should have), but like I said earlier the stun guns requirements are easy to fulfill.
quote:

A level 30 promo should not be better than a level 34 promo but it should be better then an in game purchase weapon or dropped weapon,

The beta blaster is a promo so it should be better than the dark varium blaster and equal to the stun guns. Right?
quote:

and all promos no matter what level, should get 10 enhancement slots as a reward for continuing to support the game.

Fair enough, I just don't believe a level 33 weapon should be better than a level 34 weapon in nearly every category.

Happy Easter.
Epic  Post #: 102
4/8/2012 20:42:56   
Hun Kingq

zman 2, if the weapons are promos no matter what level they should get 10 enhancement slots and they should be better than the same level weapon and the next level weapon should have greater damage potential and be better than the lower weapons but when they give an in game purchasable weapons more enhancements then the promos it just not right. The Stun Guns are basically Ultra Rare and should have received more enhancements and more damage then just the level of the weapon 33, for some reason they were infatuated with the number 33 for that pistol and if you need just 3 points for the next level of tech, dex, or support that 33 strength requirements prevents you from doing that then you have to touch energy or health and that is 6 points from that area.

Like I wrote the high varium package promos should have 10 enhancement slots and have better stat modifiers, less strict stat requirements, and greater damage potential.

So they give the stun guns 5 more damage that is 38 and since the Dark Varium Blaster is a limited rare they could give 5 points more but not 10 enhancement slots, due to it is not a promo, making that damage 39.

Epic  Post #: 103
4/8/2012 21:07:21   
Mr. Black OP

^
That would be pretty much making the guns as powerful as the eggzookas in terms of damage, and imagine using DA. Adding 2 more enhancement slots to the weapons are fine as long as the promos I mentioned earlier get them also. But I am not okay with them gaining damage since they are already the best guns in game.
Epic  Post #: 104
4/8/2012 21:54:08   
Hun Kingq

That is why I mentioned all promos at all levels should get the same type of modifications as a reward for supporting the game and hopefully the staff in charge of making these adjustments does so with all promos across the board and that is what I am trying to accomplish because paying $50 and getting only 8 enhancement slots and the same damage potential as the level of the weapon while a dropped weapon/in-game purchase weapon gets more enhancements and one damage point than the Level of the weapon. while another set of promos got 10 enhancement slots 5 points of Damage above the Level of the weapon with still no requirements.

Epic  Post #: 105
4/8/2012 22:00:06   
One Winged Angel1357

@Hun promos are outdone by normal gear because just supporting the game does not mean you should be all powerful. Also what you are asking for would also make stat abuse a bigger problem because it means not only do people get more enhancements they would have less reqs to fill out to use the gear meaning they would have even more stats to pump into what stat they choose to abuse because that is currently how the OP'ed cycle is working, stat abuse if you hadn't figured out what I was talking about.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 106
4/8/2012 22:51:24   
Hun Kingq

One Winged Angel1357, it would not make you all powerful with the proper stat requirement placement and an in game weapon should never get more enhancement slots then a promo weapon just because it is one level up. Whether they bring the promos 5 damage above its level, 2, 3 or 4 it should be better than the in game purchasable weapons. Take a look at how many promo side arms there are 6 total and if one gets 10 enhancement slots then to be fair all should regardless of level. Same with the promo Aux, the promo primaries, and the promo swords.

< Message edited by Hun Kingq -- 4/8/2012 22:53:28 >
Epic  Post #: 107
4/9/2012 3:37:39   
Ranloth
Banned

Enhancements now? Hun - Phase weapons like Beta or Delta get 10 slots, it's fact and usually the only weapons to get 10 slots. Is it hard to understand or do you want more enhancements? What for? RabbleFroth will be taking care of them eventually when he has time and it could mean re-balancing them.
I find it funny Hun, you fight about Stun Guns now and yet you own one and have it equipped. Seriously?
AQ Epic  Post #: 108
4/9/2012 3:40:41   
Frost Snake

Whats hun saying? :o i blockded him
AQW Epic  Post #: 109
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Weapon Stats Rehaul
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition