Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= May 1st Design Notes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= May 1st Design Notes
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2012 21:26:31   
Whirlwindstorm2

@ midnight- I beg to differ, Fay's probably one of the best suited to be a mod lol. She's continuously active in the game and also within the forums, and always has a cheerful attitude.

As for this wave of moderators, I could not have agreed with more. All of them are the nicest people in-game i have met, and are always happy to help with anything and talk about random things xD. Can't say this enough........... congratulations again! x)
Post #: 51
5/1/2012 21:26:46   
Rayman
Banned

^^
Lol How Can she get stronger for being a mod?
AQW Epic  Post #: 52
5/1/2012 21:32:15   
TankMage

Congrats to the new mods, hopefully you've been chosen for all the right reasons.
AQ Epic  Post #: 53
5/1/2012 21:35:17   
Wraith

Gratz people!

...*eerie silence*

Alright.

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY!11!!!111! ENJOY YOUR NEW POSITION! >:D

iWantWar
iWantWar
iWantWar
iWantWar...NOW!!!!!

Me happy.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 54
5/1/2012 21:42:46   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Joe- this is backstory before Hank and Valestra got married.

@OWA- I think you'll like some of the other things I've done with Valestra- she's not necessarily a villain, but she's definitely one of the most fully-realized characters.
Post #: 55
5/1/2012 21:45:49   
One Winged Angel1357

@Cindy I just said villain because I made her not as nice as the other EDF players made her out to be because of the lack of a formal backstory for her. But I really want to see what you have done with the more or less open slate that is the backstory of Valestra(I say more or less because I have no idea what notes BT left about her if any)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 56
5/1/2012 21:56:24   
Zeoth

^
Midnight I seriously question your intelligence. Fay is ONE OF THE NICEST ED PLAYERS EVER. Don't you forget that.
Post #: 57
5/1/2012 22:46:06   
Rayman
Banned

Cindy: The Epicduel HomePage Needs a Fix. When u enter the homepage the big rectangle where it displays the new armor and new promos is wrong at part Number 3.
Advanced Battlegear:
High Lvl weapon arsenal pack
Wrong part=weapon pack for levels and 21-25 (Thats is the wrong part and needs Fix) It should be like this : Weapon pack for levels 21-25
AQW Epic  Post #: 58
5/1/2012 23:25:18   
midnight santa

Fay bee is also too nice to be mod. If i am titan, i will choose somebody like Angels Holocaust.
She say always true words and not always agree to titan like fay bee.
Epic  Post #: 59
5/1/2012 23:33:27   
ReconnaisX

Well midnight, I suppose it's just your opinion...
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
5/1/2012 23:56:05   
Stabilis

Midnight, I know the forum has been tough on you for your presence, I apologize on it's behalf. The forum is used to reasonable ideas or chat, and some may view you for not providing that. If you are upset about this please PM me your thoughts instead of having to war with many people who communicate with you. Its a better situation. Thanks, and have a good night/day.
AQ Epic  Post #: 61
5/2/2012 0:11:41   
Midnightsoul

midnight, ur making my name look bad...stop trashing fay beee D:<

ok, so what whirlwind told me what he thought that made me anxious was...
I have a STRONG feeling basicball, as a new mod, will make "specific" changes to Juggernaut! gah...the thought of it...

-Midnightsoul

< Message edited by bloodknight997 -- 5/2/2012 0:12:26 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 62
5/2/2012 0:15:00   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@blood Mods=/=Balance Team=/=Testers. Just because BB is a mod doesn't mean Juggernaut will get changed because of him unless it's proven to the balance team it does need changed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
5/2/2012 0:16:01   
Goony
Constructive!

Congratulations to all the mods and thanks for the good wishes. I am sure we will all do our best to involve you, the community, as the game progresses and to help the team to expand, in Nightwraiths words, this humble little game! And, Fay Beee will do a great job as one the most experienced player who can bring a wealth of gameplay and a fantastic attitude :)

Have fun and I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield. Please go easy on me I'll be the green and gold mercenary trying to bash you with a maul :)

In Epic Duel,
success is not final,
failure is not fatal
and it is the courage to continue that counts!
Epic  Post #: 64
5/2/2012 0:17:38   
DeathGuard

@G00ny: Even if I go easy or hard on you, the result would be the same, you always beat me xD
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 65
5/2/2012 0:21:29   
Joe10112

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Angels is a guy Midnight Santa...at least, I'm pretty sure Angels is...(sorry if I'm totally wrong. I should know too, because Angels is the leader of Legit, the fac I'm in...)

And Midnight, off of your post on the last page, are you telling us that "Oh hey, Fay Beee isn't a good mod choice because she has over 200,000 wins?" Are you delerious? That proves she knows the ins and outs of the games, has met many different people, ranging from polite nice people to trash-talkers and such over the course of her battles. She probably has ideas of Balance, is well-respected and well-known throughout the entire of ED. Please rethink your thoughts next time before posting. If anything, Fay is very nice and very bumble-bee like and a great person. I had the pleasure of fighting against Edgar Boothe with her, and it was fun and she was nice. Come on, Midnight Santa. Really.

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up Cindy. I forgot it was 20 years ago >.>

Time Travel...fairy uh...erm...Droids alert?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
5/2/2012 0:27:40   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I've never understood why people base so much on wins in the game. Angels has a ton of wins like Fay yet they are pretty much complete opposites. Xendran has less wins than Fay Bee yet he could probably give you all the equations for improvements to every skill in the game. To be a mod one must know how to be fair and just. Getting wins doesn't prove that any. Winning doesn't mean you will enforce the rules fairly for everyone.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
5/2/2012 0:28:41   
Midnightsoul

@ND
he just has to help persuade...but i think this really goes down to the mods and BB ;)
it is just based on suggestions

@Joe
that also means Fay could also help with the community and report system and stuff like that...if she suggests that too...but then again...I can NOT imagine trashing Fay Beee...that's like a nightmare...no, worse T_T

@Fay Beee
Has someone ever trashed you? T_T

@all the NEW mods
Congratulations and good luck! I can see a brighter future for EpicDuel!

@midnight santa
please post something positive

-Midnightsoul

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 68
5/2/2012 2:12:59   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Please do not publicly comment your negative views on the new Moderators, we have picked them because they all have experience in the game, each wrote a great application with a good CV and we are very happy to have them on the team! If you have any doubts about any of the new Moderators, and you feel you must make them known, then please PM me with your issue, and I'll discuss it with you personally, instead of making everything public which isn't fair on anyone!

Once again though, congratulations to the new Moderators, you've all earned your positions well and it is great to have you on the team!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
5/2/2012 2:49:09   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

With our team, we will provide an unique balance of varied strengths to offer the community and the game.

I do ask not to cast any judgement upon anyone. Our team will be servicing nearly every perspective of this game from balancing, testing, hosting, and providing a safe quality environment for all it's players. This is a difficult task for such a large community.

Please do put thought and consideration on how you choose to express. If you carry any true concern, address them directly to Lycus. But, if you are basing your concern on assumption, it is not considerate, nor is it productive in aiding our volunteers for our Epic Duel community.

We all chose to make this step not for us, but for you, the players of Epic Duel.

< Message edited by JZaanu -- 5/2/2012 7:28:56 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 70
5/2/2012 3:25:01   
midnight santa

OK, congratulation to jzaanu and goony, dey r good in balance and dey r fair.
Congrats also to fay bee she wil be the "nice" mod. and also to order and digital x dey r gud guys.
Epic  Post #: 71
5/2/2012 3:43:14   
Nub Apocalypse

Gratz for those new mods. And with G00NY being a mod now, we'll definitely raise the bar for mercs :D
Post #: 72
5/2/2012 5:09:21   
drinde

Cor, the new mods are in-game players. Maybe balance will be saved now.... ^^

Pygmalion? Hmmmm.

Extracting the nervous system of wabbits...

Interesting....
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 73
5/2/2012 5:52:57   
Wootz

Congratz to everyone for the Moderator position! ^^
Except Practel.

JK, gratz on it...atleast a bit.
AQW Epic  Post #: 74
5/2/2012 6:12:56   
MirageD

Congrats to all of our new mods !!! It's great to see all are active players
AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= May 1st Design Notes
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition