Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= May 1st Design Notes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= May 1st Design Notes
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2012 0:56:52   
Rayman
Banned

^
Probably the intro for new saga and the new missions.
And we probably get anotherdesign notesthread soon.
AQW Epic  Post #: 126
5/4/2012 14:54:24   
Basicball

are you ready?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 127
5/4/2012 14:54:41   
ansh0

UDATING

BRUUUUUUUUUUUAHAHAHHAHAAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I don'now what's gotten into me ATM.

Gratz to new mods, specially Fay and Digital X

I tend to be hyperactive when it's release time.

< Message edited by ansh0 -- 5/4/2012 15:01:50 >
Epic  Post #: 128
5/4/2012 15:18:56   
DeMentedMerCenAry

So whats new? I'm on and i don't see anything that has changed.
Post #: 129
5/4/2012 15:20:22   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

This is taken from Nighwraith's Twitter, so an explanation will be arriving soon.

quote:

Nightwraith ‏ @Nightwraith_ED
There was a ton released behind the scenes in this update. Titan and Rabble are putting together forum posts to break it down.
AQW Epic  Post #: 130
5/4/2012 15:28:46   
DeMentedMerCenAry

Every time I battle I get kicked by admin?

And yes i cleared my cache and history

< Message edited by DeMentedMerCenAry -- 5/4/2012 15:29:10 >
Post #: 131
5/4/2012 15:49:59   
Basicball

^working on that
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 132
5/4/2012 16:03:20   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

quote:

Last time I've seen AE let someone in if they were under 18. It was Xyo and he was 17. But thats a special case because he knew how to code, do flash and edit videos. Practel? None. And I'm still waiting for my reply on the doubts

Skyline was also admitted when he was 16.
Practel's a good bug tester who previously helped PTRO.
AQW Epic  Post #: 133
5/4/2012 16:16:37   
PivotalDisorder

level 26 Hazard seems to have improved AI, he didn't energy shield till just before I was about to Plasma Cannon ftw....
Post #: 134
5/4/2012 16:29:45   
Wootz

quote:

Skyline was also admitted when he was 16.
Practel's a good bug tester who previously helped PTRO.

I've forgot about Skyline. Didn't he quit?
I tought we had a conversion on Skype about this like months ago...
AQW Epic  Post #: 135
5/4/2012 16:34:09   
PivotalDisorder

Practel is now a mod. move on Wootz.

the age limit is a guideline but it is completely at the staffs discretion.
Post #: 136
5/4/2012 16:36:21   
Rarest

If anything we shouldn't be annoyed/upset that the staff bent the rules, we should be happy that they think someone who doesn't fit into the rules perfectly is mature enough to work with them.
AQW  Post #: 137
5/4/2012 16:36:26   
Wootz

Did, I have to reply to the guy, don't I?
AQW Epic  Post #: 138
5/4/2012 16:49:35   
Algorithm

Ready to hear what Titan and RabbleFroth did :P, sounds interesting.
Post #: 139
5/4/2012 16:54:27   
PivotalDisorder

@Wootz: Sorry, didn't realise you had moved on as your previous comment on page 5 was this

quote:

Last time I've seen AE let someone in if they were under 18. It was Xyo and he was 17. But thats a special case because he knew how to code, do flash and edit videos.
Practel? None.
And I'm still waiting for my reply on the doubts.
Post #: 140
5/4/2012 19:05:05   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

I know that many of you are upset about the lack of content update today. If you follow Disturbed on Twitter, you know that he's not feeling well. Also, Charfade and Nightwraith are working on stockpiling stuff for something war-related that we just decided on today (which I'm super-excited about!) and we don't want to insert a weapons update with no context. The war's also going to be introducing several new NPCs (you already saw the mechachillid warrior), as well as one you can probably guess from the previews I've been posting (and I've been nagging Nightwraith to oldify Valestra, since she's apparently decided she wants to be part of this). But on the bright side, I've outlined the first part of the war, and between studying for finals I'll be writing missions and NPC text for the first arc of the war (they are war missions, so they won't be chains).
Post #: 141
5/4/2012 19:06:20   
Mr. Black OP

^
Okay thank you Cinderella, hope disturb feels better, and good luck to NW and Charfade.
Epic  Post #: 142
5/4/2012 19:28:43   
PivotalDisorder

@Cinderella: the war will still be Exile vs Legion?
Post #: 143
5/4/2012 19:54:26   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

I wanted to thank everyone for being extremely kind and patient. We had a few unexpected bugs that appeared. It seems to have been corrected.

Here is the response from Titan on the cause.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=20295219

If your still have any issues, remember to clear you cache and try again. If the problems still persist, document it and report it to the Bugs section of AEF.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tt.asp?forumid=332

The preparation for this war is amazing, and I am very excited for all. :)

< Message edited by JZaanu -- 5/4/2012 20:01:01 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 144
5/4/2012 21:52:59   
midnight santa

I don't get it. What is the update? I cannot accommodate...
Epic  Post #: 145
5/4/2012 22:45:49   
Hun Kingq

Real question is why on earth can level 31 players with all beta weapons have more stats with high health and energy than a level 34 player?

Any mod or staff wants to answer that question already.
Epic  Post #: 146
5/4/2012 22:55:13   
Stabilis

Its strange, I keep hearing requests to buff things like Stun Cannons (owned), and to nerf things like Beta gear (not owned). So, because they are not modern and not a possession to many people, they should be nerfed? How about something practical? Like, removing stat requirements is planned for the future on skills and later to weapons.
AQ Epic  Post #: 147
5/4/2012 23:07:50   
Hun Kingq

Putting requirements on weapons does not take away the power of the weapons do you not understand that already it would stop the unfair advantage and giving more enhancements to the stun Guns would bring those weapons up to the standards that were set for promotional gear, that they should follow, and does not increase the damage of the stun guns.

All promotional gear needs to be brought up to 10 enhancement slot standard and all weapons no matter what era needs requirements.

There should be no way any player should be able to have more stats than any other player especially lower level players regardless of gear they carry.

That question was for staff or any mod to answer.
Epic  Post #: 148
5/4/2012 23:08:24   
rej

quote:

Real question is why on earth can level 31 players with all beta weapons have more stats with high health and energy than a level 34 player?

Any mod or staff wants to answer that question already.

I think I can explain that myself.
The Beta items are rares, and thus are more powerful than normal items. Also, they lack in damage, so their stats are necessarily extremely high. These two factors combined gives the Beta series an added boost of newer items that focus mainly on damage. I Hope this was helpful. Have a good evening.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 149
5/4/2012 23:17:12   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@rej They have abysmally small damage(compared to lvl 34 weapons at least) because they're level 25 weapons. It's not because they have way too many stats on them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= May 1st Design Notes
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition