Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: May 09, 2012 Dn's

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: May 09, 2012 Dn's
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/9/2012 18:10:03   
Whirlwindstorm2

@Arcanis- I believe the bot only neutralizes ONE skill .
Post #: 51
5/9/2012 18:39:59   
Joe10112

Man just 3 keys for that bot? So tasty >.> but I cna't get it kuz I won't pay for it. Ah well. Let the imbalance and luck begin.

So technically, if let's say, I had a complete STR build, where it was just Plasma Armor, Malfunction, Static Charge, Massacre, and Cheap Shot, the chance of one of my crucial skills (minus PA) to be taken away is pretty high. The end of STR builds? This bot brings in potential problems...now whoever has it has SO MUCH LUCk on their side.

And Staff...whaddya say about pricing the bot at...395 varium and credits? :D

Multi "nerf"? Meh. Now 2v2 will be alot harder. Not that I 2v2 that often, but still...at least 1v1 isn't going to be changed.

And Juggy is going to get balanced? I think I could do really well in Jugg if I'm going to be facing two level 25-29s, most of them are easy kills :D except for the odd level 27 varium user >.>
Might get a juggy card now if it's relatively easier. Meh, might wait until level 34, since there will be no changes (Level 33s fight the same levels as Level 34s).

AND NEW QUESTS! YAYAYAYA! Can't wait!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
5/9/2012 18:42:07   
Shyteria

sigh...i just dont get this anymore.
Post #: 53
5/9/2012 18:42:49   
Mortarion

SO ISlas is a shadow guard? ANd those bots will be credit or varium?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
5/9/2012 18:49:35   
DestruRaGe

Guys look at that! http://twitpic.com/9j7z42
Now thats what I call a badazz fire weapons! Hope they come soon!
Epic  Post #: 55
5/9/2012 19:10:31   
One Winged Angel1357

Cindy any idea when you will have a complete story, or novella as the case is, for Delta V out for us to read
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 56
5/9/2012 19:34:24   
rej

*Sees the words "missions."*
Squeeeeee!
I hope the mission chain(s) drop an achievement. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
5/9/2012 20:55:20   
Hun Kingq

So when will see the level cap raised?
Epic  Post #: 58
5/9/2012 20:55:26   
Mr. Black OP

If someone switches classes after finishing 1 class's quest change could they do a 2nd one?
quote:

Skill Lock: Randomly locks a skill with 2 or more stat points in it.

Me from the suggestions. Looks like something I suggested is being implemented (although slightly changed).
But it doesn't work like weapon suggestions so I don't get it for free.

Or do I? Can a mod or admin clarify?

< Message edited by Mr. Black OP -- 5/9/2012 23:47:09 >
Epic  Post #: 59
5/9/2012 21:04:55   
ngshuyi94

Finally, a chance for me to be a Juggernaut once again.

@ Hun The level cap shouldnt be raised atm. Theres too many things to balance and solve. Raising the level cap will only further add to these problems.

Seven Stars - Seven Heaven
My Character Webpage! =D
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=ngshuyi

Epic  Post #: 60
5/9/2012 21:05:40   
Goony
Constructive!

@zman, after what happened in the war with people switching from Legion to Exile I think that they can now link missions so that once one mission/chain is complete it will exclude you from doing it again with another class. But, I cannot answer your question at this stage ;)

@hun, Titan said in the livestream that the level cap will be raised soon. How soon that is is ummm... Om Nom Nom...

< Message edited by Goony -- 5/9/2012 21:08:20 >
Epic  Post #: 61
5/9/2012 21:08:33   
SMGS

New (class specific) missions and mission chains seem interesting. Looking forward to that.
The Pyro Fly looks good too, and an interesting special ability. =)
Post #: 62
5/9/2012 21:31:41   
xGreen Warriorx

I think that jugg battles should be separated from team battles in player battle records even if that player wasnt the juggernaut, and it should be separate on the faction records too.

AQW Epic  Post #: 63
5/9/2012 22:56:44   
midnight santa

new bot is like a bees, dis is perfect for mod fay bee :D
bee bot is nice, it is random skill delete so ur jus need to put lvl 1 in many skills.
It wil have lower chance to delete ur strong skill :D
~MS (pro helper)
Epic  Post #: 64
5/9/2012 23:15:39   
King FrostLich

quote:

Skill Lock: Randomly locks a skill with 2 or more stat points in it.
Me form the suggestions. Looks like something I suggested is being implemented (although slightly changed).
But it doesn't work like weapon suggestions so I don't get it for free.

You had what you wanted and now it's going to make things overpowered for players having this bot.
Epic  Post #: 65
5/9/2012 23:46:22   
Midnightsoul

hm...I wonder what'll happen...
I'm interested...

-Midnightsoul
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 66
5/10/2012 0:58:07   
Rayman
Banned

Midnight: i already posted that idea and it wont work good cuz the bot special only disable skills with 2 or more skills points or stat points in it.
Boom

< Message edited by Rayman -- 5/10/2012 0:59:06 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 67
5/10/2012 2:38:50   
Rui..
Banned

i dont understand how you guys end up with wierd ideas for bot. First you introduce gamma bot which does crazy damage. This leads to cooldown nerf on bot. Hence anyone using a assault bot with 5 focus has to waste his 5 focus special on the debuff. Next you bring in the yeti with the feature where the bot can eat gun and aux but the player can keep the stats from them even when he does not have them. Next you get an azreal bot where a player can use rage on bot special to get unblockable damage. Next a bio bot no comment on this useless bot. Now a bot where our skill gets locked for an entire match. So if i am a player a tactical merc with just max passive armour and max heal at level 20. Someone this bot on me and the only active skill i have gets locked for the entire match. How is this fair. Seriously what are you people thinking. Make it like the yeti. Special can be blocked can be used only once and lasts 2 turns. why do you guys take the fun out of us with every new bot.
Post #: 68
5/10/2012 3:31:20   
SouL Prisoner

@Rabble

quote:

Also, there will be a few balance changes going into this patch:
* Juggernaut matching: Top level players will no longer be matched with players that can use the same equipment as them. In other words, the highest player a 33 or 34 Juggernaut can be matched with is a level 29. Other level ranged are unchanged (level 20-32 Juggernauts) and will still be matched with players 3-8 levels lower than they are.

You mean, a level 34 player , can max face a player of level 29???, like for its 31....is the what u mean??? , if yes, Thnx alot for the balance....and if possilbe plzz, could you give the jugg, more % of chances to get 1st turn :)

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 5/10/2012 3:32:11 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
5/10/2012 4:03:04   
My Name is Jake
Banned

I think tank Juggernauts (mainly CH and TLM and possibly Merc tank builds because of passive armours) probably need a decent nerfing. I win most fights as a tank in Juggernaut. I have 410 wins and only 28 loses and most of the time using a tank build when I do Juggernaut and it would be closer to around 20 loses if you took out disconnections and the few times I didn't use a tank build.
AQW Epic  Post #: 70
5/10/2012 5:05:08   
drinde

Great, a new bot. And this one seems totally balanced. :D

And a war. A great way to start off a release. :3

This is one robot I wouldn't mind writing for. xD

EDIT: OMG, just realised she stated class-specific-chains. I was hoping for Alignment-specific, like Fryste, but this is good.

EDIT: Man, re-reading is awesome. I am totally getting the Juggernaut Card now. ^^

< Message edited by drinde -- 5/10/2012 5:28:25 >

DF MQ Epic  Post #: 71
5/10/2012 5:24:09   
comicalbike

can the new bot be used on bosses

Epic  Post #: 72
5/10/2012 5:31:05   
King FrostLich

Main question: Is there going to be war?
Epic  Post #: 73
5/10/2012 5:45:49   
Calogero

I for One am anxious to see how the war is set up in therms of
Must we pay to Win

posted from xperia s

< Message edited by andy123 -- 5/10/2012 5:46:30 >

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
5/10/2012 7:03:43   
midnight santa

i jus hope dis new war is like frostwar and not bunny saga...
and more competitions in fights, not in pay moneys -_-
Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: May 09, 2012 Dn's
Page 3 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition