Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: May 09, 2012 Dn's

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: May 09, 2012 Dn's
Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/10/2012 7:30:49   
PivotalDisorder

@Midnight: The Bionic Battalion Saga was a saga. The Infernal Infiltration War is a war. the difference seems pretty clear to me.
Post #: 76
5/10/2012 7:38:57   
thekingofRAGEinaqw

Thank you so much Epicduel and all the other players for changing the Juggernaut Mode. I already have the Juggernaut Achievement but i would love to continue "Juggering" and have alot of fun and meet good low level players. I think it is not too unfair as they have the advanced battlegear, which is only a few stats worse than the beta gear ( The Advanced Electro SMG gives +8 on both technology and dexterity. It has a damage of (+) 29 and has 9 enhancement slots. While the Beta Blaster gives +9 on both technology and dexterity, has a damage of (+) 30 and has 10 enhancement slots. If you compare them, there is just 1 damage difference, 2/3 (if fully enhanced then 3) stat points difference and the Advanced Electro SMG has a requirement of 30 technology and dexterity. Hardly any difference because most passive skills like Static Charge, Hybrid armour, Mineral Armour, Plasma Armour, Blood Lust, etc. require dexterity or technology anyway.

Well Done everyone
Post #: 77
5/10/2012 8:46:57   
Silver Sky Magician

2 clarifications:

1. Who is Silas Auer?

2. Does the new bot take out one skill for the entire game? (don't think I've seen any official staff confirming this yet)

If the new bot does take out a random skill for the entire game, I believe this would in fact limit strategy, rewarding builds which can make do without their skills (i.e. most varium builds and strength builds) while punishing builds which rely on superior tactics and timing to use their skills in order to win, and would thus encourage more strength builds. I suggest that the new bot should only temporarily disable a random skill for two turns, and should only be usable once a battle. The tactical advantage its current capabilities award the user and the negative impact of it on the diversification of builds make it a highly controversial, needless and terrible wild card in an already overwhelmingly random game.
Post #: 78
5/10/2012 8:57:37   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

@Silver, to quote RabbleFroth on page 1:
quote:

The bot won't remove debuffs or buffs, and it won't affect passive skills. It will only disable your ability to use a random, active skill on your hotbar for the rest of the battle.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
5/10/2012 9:06:49   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

This bot sounds awesome for me since the only skills I use are
  • Malfunction-Debuff
  • Deadly Aim-Passive
  • Reroute-Passive
  • Heal-Buff
  • Technician and Defense Matrix-Buff

No one can take those away! MUAHAHAHA!
  • AQW Epic  Post #: 80
    5/10/2012 9:10:10   
    gangster a

^ will be bad news for me ill have to change build i use magic skills ;/
    AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
    5/10/2012 9:56:50   
    MirageD

i personally don't like the idea of nerfing multi's in 2v2....but we'll see how it goes....i don't understand why the nerf is a good thing?....of course a muti is a good thing in 2v2 ???....why would anyone discourage it in 2v2 mode???.....maybe i just don't understand the logic (or lack there of) in this decision?....hopefully someone that plays 2v2 is testing this hard....are we trying to make 2v2 into another 1v1 mode??
    AQW Epic  Post #: 82
    5/10/2012 9:57:58   
    Striker44

Agree with fact that new bot will encouraging strength builds ;for example think what will do mercs without bunker all game
    Post #: 83
    5/10/2012 10:09:14   
    PivotalDisorder

@MirageD: the energy cost is being reduced for the multis.

although I do think we should be able to chose if we use it on both targets or just a single target.

< Message edited by PivotalDisorder -- 5/10/2012 10:10:31 >

Post #: 84
    5/10/2012 10:20:15   
    drinde

Aww. I was hoping it could remove Debuffs.

1. Does the effect stack?

And as Silver Sky said, it would boost STR Spam, which I just realised.
    DF MQ Epic  Post #: 85
    5/10/2012 10:27:02   
    gangster a

^ if this bot helps blood mages im going to rant ^^
    AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
    5/10/2012 10:30:06   
    Mr. Black OP

Can someone answer my previous question?
    I thought of the special a while back and sill have the original post on the suggestion forums. Will I get the bot for free or would I have actually had to design the weapon?
    Epic  Post #: 87
    5/10/2012 10:32:39   
    drinde

^

I think you only get the weapon if you had designed it. Sorry.
    DF MQ Epic  Post #: 88
    5/10/2012 10:38:07   
    XxKirachanXx

Oh dear, it looks like with this update, my already struggling lv 29 tanky BH jugg that relied on a massive multi to compensate for the disadvantage in the damage department finally kicks the bucket.
    Oh well, the 66% win rate was leaving me with mixed feelings anyway.
    Time to move on and find a new build....somehow ;w;

< Message edited by XxKirachanXx -- 5/10/2012 10:40:25 >
    AQW Epic  Post #: 89
    5/10/2012 10:46:21   
    SouL Prisoner

i don't really like the bot idea, they only make bot that helps the 1v1 battles.....what about 2v2 and mainly juggs , huh?? other then the energy bot, no other bot is good for a jugg, ..

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
    5/10/2012 10:51:43   
    PivotalDisorder

@Soulprisner: Bio Borg wouldn't be good?
    Post #: 91
    5/10/2012 11:08:38   
    Arcanis

@Battleelf: Are you sure field medic is considered a buff?
    AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
    5/10/2012 11:11:23   
    midnight santa

^batelf is just inventing stuff...he just try to be mod...
    Epic  Post #: 93
    5/10/2012 11:13:13   
    SouL Prisoner

@PivotalDisorder

Nope, 97% of the battles, in jugg, the opponents have high tech, that is ...attacks are..Bolt(used to be and is still ) multi , super charge , bunker , Merc,multi. Now where do you think bio borg could come in hand??
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
    5/10/2012 11:24:28   
    Arcanis

Midnight,if you consider that field medic actually raises one of stats,health,it isn't totally out of the question devs will consider it as a buff skill, I was just wondering did he saw anywhere that it is viewed like that or he just made an assumption.
    AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
    5/10/2012 11:26:31   
    Ranloth
    Banned

@midnight
    He isn't inventing anything but showing that the Bot can do nothing to him, but disable Heal and any skill he might have trained at Lvl 1 but not used it.. Seeking to be a Mod? By posting what he posted? Lolwhut?
    AQ Epic  Post #: 96
    5/10/2012 11:29:56   
    DestruRaGe

Aww now I think that it would be better if bot special was just an energy attack.
    Epic  Post #: 97
    5/10/2012 11:35:26   
    Basicball

I believe rabble meant that it doesn't take away already activated buffs/debuffs, not that they cant be shut down from use for the rest of the fight.

I'm not 100% sure though, so please don't take this as an official message, i'll try confirming which one of the 2 it is.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
    5/10/2012 12:16:12   
    Rui..
    Banned

Mira i think the change in multi is actually a good idea. If used strategically a tact merc can multi twice once being on rage. Moreover the less energy on multi will help jugging cause we can recover from emp and atom smash with the energy boost. Still waiting when they will boost plasma grenade tho. It fails for a tier 4 skill.
    Post #: 99
    5/10/2012 12:24:20   
    Ranloth
    Banned

@Rui
    In fact, Venom should be swapped with Plasma Grenade because it makes no sense that CHs have it earlier than BHs, and even lower requirements for same power. Then for Tier 3 skill, it's much better but still could use a small buff along with BH's Grenade. :)
    AQ Epic  Post #: 100
    Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: May 09, 2012 Dn's
    Page 4 of 10«<23456>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition