Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ShadowScythe Elites [AQW]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: ShadowScythe Elites [AQW]
Page 18 of 22«<1617181920>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/23/2013 20:12:21   
Vetandre

Hello!

I've been playing AQW fora little over a year now and I wanted to really get myself involved with the community and joining your clan seemed like a really good way to get started!

Here is my applcation.

1. AQW Character Name: Vetandre

2. Character Level (40+): 47

3. Member (Yes/No): Yes

4. BattleOn Forum Username (Only if you applied by E-Mail): Vetandre

5. What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause: A helping and friendly hand

6. What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan: Get to meet people who love AQW

7. Continent You Live In: North America

8. What Times Do You Usually Play (Server Time): 6 PM - 1 AM sometimes later almost everyday

9. How You Heard About Us: Guilds forum

10. What Made You Choose Us Over the Other Guilds: I like your name!

11. About Yourself: I just graduated high school and will be studying computer science while in college. I currently work at a Italian restaurant and get free pizza after every shift (which I eat while playing AQW). I'm a bit of an AE fashion critic and have to make my character look cool and help others with their look.

12. Noteworthy Details: I mainly use the artix and cysero servers.
Post #: 426
6/23/2013 22:42:01   
Lord Thanatos

@Vetandre

Welcome to the clan! As our newest member, I must ask that you sign up for the Official Clan Forums here. Also, as a new member, you must meet with either Shunu (in charge of Asia), LSS (wherever needed), or me (in charge of North/South America and some of Europe) so we can add you. But since you live in North America, you'll be meeting with me, the clan leader. Is meeting at /house Jont2 at 10:00 pm Server Time on Artix tomorrow night alright with you? Once again, welcome to the SSE.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 427
6/24/2013 10:17:10   
dinomancer

LSS, I'll be on Galanoth today at around 2pm server time
AQW  Post #: 428
6/24/2013 10:27:04   
Vetandre

Lord Thanatos, I will be there! Thank you for inviting me!
Post #: 429
6/24/2013 15:37:26   
Legion Slicer Silencer

I have found and added Dinomancer and added him to the guild.

~LSS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 430
6/24/2013 22:47:54   
Lord Thanatos

@Vetandre

Sorry I couldn't make it; the Internet was down. Same time, same place tomorrow night?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 431
6/25/2013 0:03:56   
Vetandre

@Lord Thanatos No problem, I definitely can make it tomorrow.
Post #: 432
6/26/2013 18:07:27   
Legion Slicer Silencer

Is there anyone who applied and got accepted, but has yet to be added to the in-game guild? Tell me your AQW username, what server you usually play in, and the time (Server) that you'll be able to get on.

~LSS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 433
6/27/2013 12:12:52   
tirynny

I've been playing AQW since around September 2008. Recently been wanting to tackle some of the harder bosses for the badges and such and would like an Evil sided guild to do so with.

1. AQW Character Name:Lana

]2. Character Level (40+):50

3. Member (Yes/No): Yes

4. BattleOn Forum Username (Only if you applied by E-Mail):

5. What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause:I am level 50 with 39 different classes, most of whom are Rank 10. So I can help out in a myriad of ways.

6. What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan:People to play and farm with.

7. Continent You Live In:North America

]8. What Times Do You Usually Play (Server Time):Somewhere in between 1700-1900 on weekdays. I have no set hours on weekends.

9. How You Heard About Us:I read about you guys on the AQW Official Guild List page.

10. What Made You Choose Us Over the Other Guilds:Legendary Legion was shut down, and you guys were on their page, so it was the next on the list. And being that you only recruit level 40 and above means
there will be higher level content playing and things of that nature.

11. About Yourself:I love AQW, I am a bit of a collector in this game. Although I have limited items from Nulgath, I try and collect all the rares I can. I also tend to buy a lot of stuff from the HeroMart.
I am in the Army, Active Duty, so sometimes I can't get on even during the play times I stated above.

12. Noteworthy Details: I play mainly on the Sir Ver server as it has less lag issues, but I am by no means confined that server alone.
Post #: 434
6/28/2013 21:21:18   
Lord Thanatos

@Tirynny

Your application does look good, but however when I checked the AQW name you provided it showed as a level 1 no class. And seeing as that you did not provide your AQW name under your avvy with a link, I cannot accept you until you get this cleared up.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 435
6/29/2013 11:47:19   
Sword The Doom

In August I have two accounts to be released, (Problems in the credit card), then I can put the two in the Guild?, Nicks accounts: Knight Sanctified and Sepulchure Legacy

Post #: 436
6/29/2013 14:23:21   
Lord Thanatos

@Sword the Doom

Well, you see, the guild is running extremely low on spaces for new applicants and a wait list is beginning to form, so we cannot make room for alts, unless you wish to donate to the guild or something.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 437
6/29/2013 18:07:48   
Sword The Doom

no problem's bro :3

Post #: 438
6/29/2013 20:15:10   
tirynny

Yeah I just realized, I forgot to put an extra "L" in my name. Actual character name is Llana. Two L's. Here is a link to my character page as well. http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Llana
Post #: 439
6/29/2013 22:06:20   
Awesomellx

Whoa so many people's been using my sig :DDDDDDD so happy!!! I gotta thank Lord thanatos and LSS for approving my sigs and if you guys would like me to make more sigs i'd be happy to! Thanks for the support! awesomellx out!
MQ  Post #: 440
6/29/2013 22:47:42   
Lord Thanatos

@Tirynny

Alright, you are now accepted. So now we have to meet. How does 10:00 pm Server Time tomorrow at Artix at /house Jont2 work for you?

@Sword the Doom

Glad you understand. When we have an official wait list constructed, your alt will be put on it, but it and all other alts always be put behind new applicants on the list.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 441
7/1/2013 20:56:48   
nafizdude07

1. AQW Character Name: drago1109

2. Character Level ): 35, I hope you will make an exception as I am leveling very VERY quickly.

3. Member:No, but I am planning to soon.

4. What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause: Help/Support and some comedy :3.

6. What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan: Friends and Fun ;3.

7. Continent You Live In: North America

8. What Times Do You Usually Play: I really can't put an exact time, I do however, play 3+ hours a day.

9. How You Heard About Us: A friend.

10. What Made You Choose Us Over the Other Guilds: Well, I just looked around and some friends told me about it... so ya xD.

11. About Yourself: I'm young and I usually work at my dad's shop, after I get off from working there, I play AQW..

12. Noteworthy Details: I usually play on Cysero and Artix :3.

Age removed. Do not reveal personal information such as age. ~Hollow Knight

< Message edited by Hollow Knight -- 7/2/2013 1:57:53 >
Post #: 442
7/3/2013 6:01:34   
shunu

Nafiz, I am sorry. First of all you dont have any particular "Evil-Themed" item. You have a pretty simple and plain character and you are still level 36. Still wait for Lord Thanatos' reply. Maybe he can put you on the rank of clan Duffer until you get to level 40+. Ask him.

@Lord Thanatos Has Bob Frankfurter said anything? Should I meet him or has he just left? I hope you are satisfied with my contribution to the clan.

~Azazel

< Message edited by shunu -- 7/3/2013 6:07:40 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 443
7/3/2013 22:44:41   
Lord Thanatos

@Shunu

I sent Bob Frankfurter a PM asking if you two had made any arrangements yet and if he's still interested in joining the guild, but I've gotten no reply from him yet. Also, your work does seem fine, but I would appreciate it if you were a bit more involved in clan recruitment, namely meeting and adding other players, as you're the only one that can really meet people in Asia, even though LSS can occasionally. But by "involved," I mean like when arranging a time to meet, you could, say propose a time and place that works for you like I do and also send them a PM if you've gotten no reply.

@NafizDude07

Well seeing as you do not meet the requirements, I cannot really add you. I can, however, make some arrangements with you so both parties are satisfied. So my proposal is that I will put you at the top of the wait list, and if you can reach Level 40 by Sunday night, then I'll add you into the guild and take you off the wait list. However, if you do not, you'll have to wait until you do and will be continually bumped below new applicants who meet the requirements until you can reach Level 40.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 444
7/5/2013 12:05:34   
tirynny

@ Lord Thanatos

Sorry, I went out of town for a few days for a mini-vacation with the wife. What time do you want to meet up again?
Post #: 445
7/5/2013 22:42:55   
Lord Thanatos

@DavidLark

I am sorry that you do not like our forums, but we do hang out more in-game than on the clan forums. If you feel the need to be hostile, then I will not hesitate to take necessary actions.

@Tirynny

Glad to have you back, and I hope that you had fun on your vacation. :D Do you wanna meet at 10:00 pm tomorrow night at /house Jont2 at Artix?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 446
7/6/2013 12:52:04   
Legion Slicer Silencer

@Lord Thanatos

Don't take DavidLark's opinions into consideration. Let him keep his petty sayings to himself, he isn't a part of our forums, he shouldn't take about our private forums.

Don't worry about him.

~LSS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 447
7/7/2013 21:13:06   
Horus141

1. AQW Character Name:Horus141

2. Character Level (40+):45 (15% away from 46)

3. Member (Yes/No):Yes

4. BattleOn Forum Username (Only if you applied by E-Mail):Horus141

5. What You Can Contribute to the Clan's Cause:My skill and experience of the game

6. What You Hope to Gain from Joining the Clan:Friendship and acceptance

7. Continent You Live In:North America

8. What Times Do You Usually Play (Server Time):Can Vary But mostly at night (EST)

9. How You Heard About Us:Read Forums

10. What Made You Choose Us Over the Other Guilds:Name and your lore.

11. About Yourself:Random person who plays multiple video games and consoles.

12. Noteworthy Details:In HighSchool so may be inactive at times and mostly play artix and zhoom servers.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 448
7/7/2013 21:28:59   
Lord Thanatos

@Horus141

Welcome to the ShadowScythe Elites! I hope that you will enjoy being in the clan as much as the clan enjoys having you, and once more welcome. And being an official member, you must register at the [link=www.ShadowScytheElites.freeforums.org]official clan forums[/link]. But finally, we must meet in AQW. We have had other applicants who would otherwise bump you into the wait list, but seeing as I haven't heard from them yet, you'll get the last slot in the clan. So, can you meet me tonight at /house Jont2 on Artix at 10:00 pm Server Time?

@Tirynny

I'm sorry to notify you that you have been bumped down to the wait list due to a new applicant and also due to the fact that you haven't given any word on when we could meet or responded when I tried to schedule a time and place.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 449
7/7/2013 23:39:25   
Horus141

@Lord Thanatos
Sorry i missed you i had family issues. Do you think we can meet in game at 10:00 p.m server time at /house horus141 on artix server? if you cant make it or something reply or pm me. hopefully i can make this appointment and if i cant i can guarntee i will be there at 12:00 p.m.
Thanks,
Horus141
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> RE: ShadowScythe Elites [AQW]
Page 18 of 22«<1617181920>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition