Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Exile last breath ?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Exile last breath ?
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2012 6:10:36   
VIX

@Oba, dude i said the problem isn't the build. i use str cuz i do npc. but when i want to play 2v2 i use different build ofc.

well like i said many people hate 2v2 and im one of them , i think 1v1 players doesn't really like 2v2 and i think 1v1 players choosed to play 1v1 cuz 2v2 is boring + long battles + annoying. and i think everyone knows this. forcing people to play 2v2 isn't good idea and it's unlikely

it becomes fun when the 2v2 battle is fair. that's how it is i think :)

< Message edited by VIX -- 7/13/2012 6:14:23 >
Epic  Post #: 51
7/13/2012 6:18:40   
Oba

So if I choose to use a old support build and I lose alot, its not the build thats the problem? Its the battle mode. K.

< Message edited by Oba -- 7/13/2012 6:23:18 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 52
7/13/2012 6:43:56   
MrBones

I would like to remind everybody AGAIN that the point of this thread is to talk about war inbalences between legion and exile and it's consequences onthe long run.

Thanks
Epic  Post #: 53
7/13/2012 6:50:59   
IvanXY

I don't see why the 2v2 battle mode is a problem. But anyways, This war has its own rules, so i guess there's no point on arguing about it.
You don't like the way war works? Then don't do it, no one is forcing you. Go back and do regular 1v1 where you do get to choose.
I found clever the idea of 50% and 50% chances of ending up doing 1v1 or 2v2, it's fair enough. (At least, in my opinion)
I do like this war, and i haven't had problems with my partners, either if it's another player or a bug. Im a non-var BH with a 5 focus build.
And i do have one last thing to say: Let's go, Exiles!
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 54
7/13/2012 6:51:35   
Khannibal

Well Oba, with the Neglect of Support of late, and the excess amount of Cyber Hunters and Tac Mercs with maxed passive shields and tank builds, a support build's a double edged sword. At least in 1v1 you have the ability to Intimidate the large number of strength builds and get some crits, but you rely on crits in 2v2 to surpass 40+ defences.

A modified Support build works wonders, I know, i've tried hundreds of late, but as VIX stated, the battle mode does affect the build's effectiveness.

Sure if you're a plus 5 CH you can do well in both game modes, or a strength abuse Blood mage, but what about a Strength BH?
It's there specifically for fast kills, and if it's taking two hits before it attacks again and gets debuffed, you can see the problem that arises.

On topic though, I see everyone feels the warriors of Exile aren't loyal?
I'm staying with Exile whether we lose or not. Which we won't. At the moment we're winning, we just need our active members to contribute a bit more.

Nobodies here for the glory of one side, and feels if they lose they'd be better off on the other side.
I'm with Exile because of my friends, faction, and the general vibe it gives off as the rebel side :]

We're having fun at the moment, it's sod all to do with slogging away for the best side.
And we want to win, there's nothing stopping us, everyone needs to stop doubting Exile and get back to the game, because we'll slip right past you and take the win.
Same applies to Exiles, stop fretting about a pointless cause, we're here, we're tying and typing here means we're missing out on progressing.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
7/13/2012 7:34:10   
Oba

^ Well I did not argue about if support is good or not, I was just taking that as a exampel as its imo is a little UP. I just wanted to state that if a build dosent work well, as VIX complained about blocks/crits/deflections, there is nothing wrong with the battle modes, you just simply have to make changes in the build.

< Message edited by Oba -- 7/13/2012 7:35:26 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 56
7/13/2012 9:49:10   
Algorithm

dude men i tell u OK. i do teh 2v2 matcho alday men. nd i love fair win Twinkies® + donuts + epicduel men i got day and play for 2v2 free winz :) if de exile playerz liki me cn do sam we detroyer da legion playars. we jut ned more pepele for our aligmento.

-Legion Commander B
Post #: 57
7/13/2012 10:01:52   
King Helios

What do Twinkies have to do with anything??
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
7/13/2012 10:11:21   
Fay Beeee

Going right back to the title of this thread.
I am experimenting.

Puff
puff
Nope I can still breath. lol

AND I will still continue to fight for Exiles. :)

This is my personal statement. Good luck to both sides. Fight well and with honour. :)

Have fun and stay safe.
Epic  Post #: 59
7/13/2012 10:13:06   
Algorithm

tnx fay beee u are gud inpitiration for de exiled players.
Post #: 60
7/13/2012 10:24:33   
rej

It would be ironic if Exile continues to win this vault and the next one, thus turning the tables and causing Legion players to switch to Exile after the war.

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
7/13/2012 11:31:41   
liy010

^Omg, I would so love to see the reaction of the Legion players when that happens. You know, there's actually a good chance of that happening. On the first Vault, Exiles had no idea what was at stake so when Legion started leading, we just sorta gave up. But now with a cheevo, the Exiles are going full force and as Titan said, it appears both sides have almost an equal amount of player and with no staff influence on the war, who says we can't keep winning?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
7/13/2012 13:29:12   
friend18

^Fay Beee had already posted earlier that the secret surprise would be an achievement XD

@VIX - Even if your partner left, you should still be able to win. I took down two varium cybers down by myself :O It just takes patience. And once one player is down, the second player goes down even faster. And keeping track of when they're most likely to rage also helps. That way, you can just heal up right before that, take the damage, and then rage them back.

< Message edited by friend18 -- 7/13/2012 13:30:06 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 63
7/13/2012 14:37:59   
Fay Beeee

Friend I honestly do not remember posting that. Sorry.
Epic  Post #: 64
7/13/2012 14:43:25   
VIX

@friend18 , Dude i hate 2v2 :p and u think im rambo :OO to beat 2 v 1 xD! welllllllll. imma stay out of this war until it become way better

im out of this thread!

-VIX
Epic  Post #: 65
7/13/2012 14:44:03   
Guppy

I'm not understanding where you people are getting these rumors of people switching to a different side when the War is over. You're not those people, therefore don't speak like you are.
Post #: 66
7/13/2012 14:48:25   
khalidon5000

@Guppy it isn't a rumor.
It's a normal reaction to switch to the winning side,because joining has the effect of making the winning side more likely to win which then makes the other side's efforts futile meaning that you end up always winning and receiving rewards.
Who wants to be on the losing side all the time?
Epic  Post #: 67
7/13/2012 14:55:19   
liy010

quote:

You're not those people, therefore don't speak like you are.

I'm considering switching most of my accounts to Legion if they make a clean sweep in this war...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
7/13/2012 21:01:24   
Etrigan

This is probably how it will turn out after the war:
If Legion wins: Another uprising against the Legion.
If Exile wins: A war so Legion can get the rewards back or a war to force Exiles to back down.

< Message edited by Etrigan -- 7/14/2012 16:22:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
7/13/2012 21:06:18   
rej

quote:

I'm not understanding where you people are getting these rumors of people switching to a different side when the War is over. You're not those people, therefore don't speak like you are.

Actually, the people posting about it are generally the ones who are planning to switch themselves. You should really try reasoning things out before you speak; it saves you a lot of embarrassment later on.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
7/13/2012 21:10:58   
button33

This is true. After all, who wants to be on the losing side?
Last time I checked in, Exile was winning by 10,000. If exile can take down this second vault first, it might bring the critical victory that will persuade people to stay exile.

Anyone wanna update me on the health?
AQW Epic  Post #: 71
7/13/2012 21:17:30   
Vypie

8.283.908 vs 8.253.836
Epic  Post #: 72
7/13/2012 21:19:20   
button33

Is the right side Exile? If so, then they did a good job catching up and passing legion.
AQW Epic  Post #: 73
7/13/2012 21:20:44   
shadesofblue

^ IKR i left for a while and exile was losing by a lot then i came back and now exile's winning
AQW  Post #: 74
7/13/2012 21:22:43   
button33

All right guys. New plan. Every exile stay up and fight until the vault door is down. This way, legion will never catch up.
:P
AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Exile last breath ?
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition