Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Exile last breath ?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Exile last breath ?
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2012 21:24:03   
Mr. Black OP

^
I'm on for around 6 more hours sorry to disappoint but I tend to go to bed at 12:30.
Epic  Post #: 76
7/13/2012 21:49:21   
rej

quote:

All right guys. New plan. Every exile stay up and fight until the vault door is down. This way, legion will never catch up.
:P

That could be a problem, since that might interfere with my beauty sleep.

@Below You sure know how to make a man blush. Hehehehehe.

< Message edited by rej -- 7/13/2012 21:52:23 >

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
7/13/2012 21:50:13   
Mr. Black OP

^
Trust me you don't need any more.
Epic  Post #: 78
7/13/2012 22:55:19   
frosty123

Well this thread really has no point anymore. I believe it was about the number of players between legion and exile. It was already comfirmed by Nightwraith and that other staff dude that the players are the same.

I think that when players first join ED they should be givin the choice to be Exile or Legion. When they pick
their alignment they cannot do anything to help the other side. Also it will be hard for a player to find a faction
so i propose their be an area specificly for recruiting. Or you can make factions not required to join a war
Also, Existing players will also get the choice as well

Another thing, the idea of getting an achievemnt for the vault was incredibly stupid. It could be an item
that let you do 5% more agaist the vault. It could be an armor that let you deflect damage only when fighting
the vault. + If we ever had these weapons. The electrosonic waves comming from the vault will activate these
Weapons. Meaning if you didnt go into the cave and use your weapon it would be incredibly weak and drain your health.
Also I forgot to mentiong there are 3 weapons(Claws staffs Clubs). And it varies with your level.

My thoughts on the war. It is kinda like a suggestion
(P.S. Staff people if you delete cause its violating rules then can you send me my pose cause i dont want to retype the entire thing)
Post #: 79
7/14/2012 22:42:55   
rej

quote:

Another thing, the idea of getting an achievemnt for the vault was incredibly stupid. It could be an item
that let you do 5% more agaist the vault. It could be an armor that let you deflect damage only when fighting
the vault. + If we ever had these weapons. The electrosonic waves comming from the vault will activate these
Weapons. Meaning if you didnt go into the cave and use your weapon it would be incredibly weak and drain your health.
Also I forgot to mentiong there are 3 weapons(Claws staffs Clubs). And it varies with your level.

These items would give the winning side a distinct advantage over the losing side, making it even easier for the winning side to win all future vault door wars.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
7/15/2012 7:26:12   
DestruRaGe

More like Legion last breath ;)

Epic  Post #: 81
7/15/2012 7:44:20   
Fay Beeee

LOL
Guys. Exile is doing GREAT.
Come on, we can do it. lol

Good luck to both sides. :)

(says me personally)

Epic  Post #: 82
7/15/2012 9:17:03   
dark warrior31

GO EXILE WE'RE WINNING! LEGION WON'T TAKE THE CAVES SO EASY!
AQW Epic  Post #: 83
7/15/2012 14:32:51   
Unknown Menace

What Nightwraith said is basicly spot on the thing that i experienced ALL the time at the end of the first vault.
I had (started counting) out of the 15 fights one human partner and the other 14 were mechachiliids. That is when the losing began even harder which automaticly made me bail on the vault to.
That will turn into a continues cycle which won't end in resulting even bigger differences between the exile and legion.

I hope that won't start again. Or i will end the participation on the total war and maybe other exiles would do the same which leads to the dejavu of the cycle and resulting legion winning.
Which than could result in half exile stepping over to legion side and so on... BUT this is the worst case scenario and it will probebly never happen. Because as for exile is still in the race and broke down 2nd vault first.

Than as for switching problem why not just... GIVE the players the decision of choosing one alignment only and this will be bound to character forever. JUST like many other games do. And it works.
So in order to join the other side is to create a new character and start over with that. Problem solved? Well it might maybe not. Because than you could still choose or switch between the two. not?

Pff long story.
Edit: almost forgot.. Exile FTW. That would be all. Ty

< Message edited by Unknown Menace -- 7/15/2012 14:35:33 >
Epic  Post #: 84
7/15/2012 14:58:15   
Sparticus

Congratulations to Exile on taking out the second vault.

I'm guessing the rumors of our demise were greatly exaggerated!
Have fun leveling up to LVL 35, seems we have about a half day to full day head start with the new sidearms.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
7/15/2012 15:01:25   
SMGS

War related discussion can continue here.
Locking up.
Post #: 86
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Exile last breath ?
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition