Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: New Bot

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New Bot
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/11/2012 22:47:38   
shadesofblue

^Exactly what I've been trying to say this whole time.

EDIT: The bot also should go rare. Maybe 2 weeks after the war is over?

< Message edited by shadesofblue -- 8/11/2012 22:56:10 >
AQW  Post #: 76
8/11/2012 22:53:07   
Ez_Ease

I think the bot is fine the way it is. The special only gets stronger the longer the fight goes,
and as other has said it still relies on the amount of technology or if you decide on a focus build.
It would be hard for a strenght build BM to benefit from it because they are built for quick kills.
This bot benefit those who are lacking a big attack , to really get the most out of this bot you
will have to be willing to fight for longer than 5 rounds anything under this it is about the same
as other bots.
I dont think it should be blockable or deflectable there are lot of moves that are not, if you make this blockable
or deflectable then make everything blockable and deflectable.
Epic  Post #: 77
8/11/2012 23:00:01   
Mr. Black OP

^
It's the ONLY bot that isn't blockable.
It does MORE damage than the ultimates after 6 turns. (most battles tend to last this long or longer)
The only moves that aren't blockable or deflectable are certain skills and last time I checked a bot is not a skill.
I took 40 damage with 39-44 Resistance on round 4.

Please tell me how this bot is not OP.
Epic  Post #: 78
8/11/2012 23:00:33   
Mother1

EZ_ease Thank you for saying this since I have been saying it for a choice of posts. However I mentioned deflectable since indeed it is a laser attack, and all energy attacks (With the exceptions of gamma bots special ability (Since it is blockable) and the Blood mages plasma cannon) are deflectable.

However I can disagree with you on the blood mage thing. I made a strength blood mage build that also has a high focus level before this bot even became available. While most blood mages won't benefit from having this bot I can still can since while I am using a high strength build I still have been able to keep a high focus as well.
Epic  Post #: 79
8/11/2012 23:03:07   
Mother1

Mr. Black Op Don't forget the Azreal borg's special ability as well as the Pyro fly's special are also unblockable as well. Also it is only the energy move that gains power as time goes on not the regular attack.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 8/11/2012 23:05:41 >
Epic  Post #: 80
8/11/2012 23:03:45   
Mr. Black OP

^
I'm pretty sure they are blockable. I know I've blocked Azrael before and I am pretty sure I blocked Pyro's. (Not completely for the second one though)

< Message edited by Mr. Black OP -- 8/11/2012 23:08:23 >
Epic  Post #: 81
8/11/2012 23:05:27   
Shadronica

Well I reckon that the bot is wonderful since most players (non varium and varium) can afford it.

Yes I realise it has replaced/bettered the gamma bot but one has to realise that EpicDuel changes things on us all the time (founder armor stats, War Kills Leaderboard, assault bot etc etc).
Don't ever believe that anything in this game is a given. They will change something whether its for better or worse and there is nothing at all we can do to change it back.

"Evolve or Die" could never be truer for any other game than it is with ED. (A legacy saying that was left to us from a true legend of this game, Shaniqua). Countless many have opted for death. ;)
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 82
8/11/2012 23:06:26   
Stabilis

Heart Attack is blockable, so far my Swarm has not been blocked.
AQ Epic  Post #: 83
8/11/2012 23:07:23   
Jekyll

If I'm not wrong, Pyro Fly swarm is unblockable.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 84
8/11/2012 23:08:17   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

1. You cannot call the new bot unoriginal simply because it has two attacks like the Gamma Bot. If you could then I could say all weapons are unoriginal because they all do the same attacks as every other weapon.
2. This bot is only better than the Gamma Bot as the battle goes on. If you only live to use it once, it's hardly any better than the Gamma Bot. This bot is made for tank builds. The Gamma Bot is made for damage.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
8/11/2012 23:08:23   
Mother1

Mr Black OP. I use the Azreal borg special ability and when it came out the move was made unblockable. It always does 3 damage in the least and if you look through the old notes the Admins even say that it is unblockable. The same can be said with the Pyro fly's swarm ability. You must be thinking of the non special attacks that they use since those are blockable.
Epic  Post #: 86
8/11/2012 23:08:37   
Ez_Ease

Sorry for the double post. I can only guess that
they themselves had pretty good tech and at least a focus 4
build, and with your high resistance allowed for them to rage.

< Message edited by Ez_Ease -- 8/11/2012 23:14:18 >
Epic  Post #: 87
8/11/2012 23:08:57   
Minus123

^@depressed void
Was heart attack always blockable? or was there a nerf awhile back? Idk if my luck is just poopy, because I've never managed to block it :/

< Message edited by Minus123 -- 8/11/2012 23:09:21 >
Post #: 88
8/11/2012 23:09:42   
shadesofblue

@Mother1
Pyro Fly is blockable, while azrael's is not. But please keep in mind that those moves are NOT in intended to do damage.

@Ez_ease All bot attacks are blockable with the exception of the Azrael's special ability.

< Message edited by shadesofblue -- 8/11/2012 23:12:08 >
AQW  Post #: 89
8/11/2012 23:10:21   
rej

I would be fine with the bot being OPed, if it weren't for several factors.
1. The bot is non rare. Non rares should always be much weaker than rare items.
2. The price is hilariously low- I could earn enough to buy the bot in 5-10 AE extras.
3. The bot is just too skinny and ugly to deserve such power.

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
8/11/2012 23:10:46   
Mr. Black OP

@shades
Also Pyro is only usable once per battle and Azrael can only be used if your opponent use a buff.
Besides after turn 2 or 3 it surpasses Gamma's energy attack

< Message edited by Mr. Black OP -- 8/11/2012 23:12:05 >
Epic  Post #: 91
8/11/2012 23:12:25   
Mother1

Depressed Void there is something i took from the old Design notes when the Azreal borg was made

With this story arc, we’ll be implementing a NEW Promotional pack to replace the Frost Destroyers. This promo which will be going live Friday will include Azrael Borg and Azrael's Curse. The Azrael Borg is a robotic wasp does that physical damage, and has the special ability to sting your enemy with it's unblockable serrated tail and deliver a Heart Attack! Well, technically it's not a real heart attack, but it does drastically reduce the effectiveness of any applied buffs on your opponent. It also has a physical primary attack in which it uses it's razor-sharp heart blades to give your opponents more than a broken heart!

This was taken straight from the design notes itself, and even the admins themselves say that the sting ability of the Azreal borg is unblockable.
Epic  Post #: 92
8/11/2012 23:12:51   
Stabilis

@Minus,

Heart Attack was unblockable. Recently it was used against me and I had blocked it.

@Mother,

Yes, it was unblockable. Unless I am false, that is no longer true.

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 8/11/2012 23:14:12 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 93
8/11/2012 23:13:18   
Jekyll

I would like this bot to become a rare. We don't want every single person using it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 94
8/11/2012 23:14:02   
shadesofblue

@Mr Black OP
Exactly. How about the special starts at 10-14 (+ focus) then gains 2 damage for each passing round?

EDIT:^Me too!

< Message edited by shadesofblue -- 8/11/2012 23:16:19 >
AQW  Post #: 95
8/11/2012 23:27:33   
kittycat

The new bot is doing fine. If it needs change, I suggest making it on par with the origin of the Vault Attacks.

< Message edited by kittycat -- 8/11/2012 23:28:49 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 96
8/11/2012 23:28:10   
Mother1

Shadesofblue I know this as well, however I was also trying to prove the point that these moves are indeed unblockable like the Infernal Android's attack. I can also agree with you on the part of this bot being made rare as well since it is a spoil of this war.

However, if you must weaken it why not just make the attack deflectable or have a higher chance for deflecting instead? Don't forget as I stated before only the special gains power over turns, and once you use it you have to wait 3 turns to use it again.
Epic  Post #: 97
8/11/2012 23:28:19   
rej

quote:

I would like this bot to become a rare. We don't want every single person using it.

I second this motion, and request that the idea be drawn to a vote.

This bot is much too powerful to fall into the hands of Legion the general public....
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
8/11/2012 23:31:34   
Stabilis

If Legion won... then...

spoiler:

Baelius or Alydriah would have priority access to Baelius' droids. Imagine how that would affect the Exile. Also, I am not sure who will die: our new man Silas Auer, or our old man St. John Alban?
AQ Epic  Post #: 99
8/11/2012 23:34:50   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I'd like this bot to stay non-rare. Why? We have no non varium bots you can buy aside from this one and few varium bots you can buy. If we want the gap to stay close then we need this bot to stay around, even if it means they might have to raise the price of it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: New Bot
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition