Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Design Notes September 25, 2012 - Corporate Restructuring

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Design Notes September 25, 2012 - Corporate Restructuring
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/26/2012 6:25:58   
Thylek Shran

The YouTube link does not work.

This one does work

Fixed, thanks! -- SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 9/26/2012 9:52:29 >

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 26
9/26/2012 7:25:53   
Fay Beeee

HE IS BAD BAD BAD.

Fight against all he does. Or be enslaved.

Delta V UNITE!!!

Get rid of him. Show him what you are made off.

UNITE AND CONQUER.

Epic  Post #: 27
9/26/2012 7:55:12   
Angels Holocaust

I don't believe that non variums ever had a chance in this game, just think about it? The devs have created non varium counter parts to varium weapons that are just as strong as the original, but how are they going to enhance them? You know how many battles it takes to enhance 1 item? The amount of losses will be tremendous and time taken to win a battle will be a testament of their dedication.
Post #: 28
9/26/2012 7:57:31   
JariTheMighty

^Exactly :Dd
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 29
9/26/2012 9:36:30   
Wootz

I'm voting for Chairman Platinum here! Money and power is money and power and I can get more money and power if I follow his advice to gain more money and power by having money and power and be freaking loaded with money and power and money and power!

So much win! Chairman Platinum. I support your cause!
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
9/26/2012 9:45:38   
King Helios

^ You horrible person. :0

I can't wait for this release!

/hops on one foot
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
9/26/2012 11:02:58   
Wootz

^Not so horrible as you who won't be supporting Chairman Platinum's cause!

Me neither! ;)

/eats (now I'm hungry...God damnit!)
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
9/26/2012 11:05:02   
l Chop Suey l

To be Honest I like this Chariman Platinum :D even though I'm exile but there wasn't anything surprising releases like this before! I'm hoping epicduel will become more known to AE in the future. Don't you think armor looks like Nightwrith's Duds??? Its quite simlilar but different style lol.
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
9/26/2012 11:06:00   
Unknown Menace

This looks promising, curious to see what is going to happen.
So chairman wants Delta V, but will Baelius let this happen or better yet will people of Delta V let this happen.
Epic  Post #: 34
9/26/2012 11:08:06   
Santa ClawZz

Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!

More cool, limited, expensive weapons pushed to us. I love it. I hope you've started preparing the next batch of weapons or we'll actually have varium left in our accounts O_O
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
9/26/2012 11:48:55   
Stabilis

Maybe not the bikes, but I think it would killer if Dage were to design some armours for us!
AQ Epic  Post #: 36
9/26/2012 12:08:39   
King Helios

IMO, too many bikes.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
9/26/2012 12:18:27   
Cookielord12

And I already spent my varium. Oh well.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 38
9/26/2012 15:19:20   
zippinbolts

Is that a staff member in the video? If so who is it?
AQ AQW  Post #: 39
9/26/2012 15:26:03   
kosmo

Rares and limited rares dont close the gap and making infernal android perma rare is a good chioice.
Infernal android has been one of the biggest balance adjustments, battles are not so long anymore and strenght is no longer dominating, plus if it will ever get a nerf, bio borg shuld be nerfed too: a vrium only item wich raises ur defences and is "required" for certain builds, King Frostlich do u want us to stay without builds to do???
Epic  Post #: 40
9/26/2012 15:51:33   
DanniiBoiixD

^ It's not perma rare, ...PERSON!
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
9/26/2012 15:55:35   
King Helios

kosmo, read more carefully. It says they become "permanent items", forever in the game.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
9/26/2012 15:59:38   
Mother1

He doesn't like the fact that a bot that can surpass gamma in power is staying permanently in the game as well as the war Item not going or being rare. Many people have been upset that the infernal android is a non varium gamma rip off with the special ability to become more powerful then any other bot (special wise)

But he also thinks this bot is making tank build more overpowered since they stall to power up the bot.
Epic  Post #: 43
9/26/2012 16:44:18   
Naruto Uzamaki

it isn't this funny its just like founder about there armor but now since gamma is getting replace u guys are mad hahahaha. but when will there be new armors does anyone know like 6 and 6 ones and thanks in advance.
Post #: 44
9/26/2012 17:03:43   
Rayman
Banned

Ok So the new armor skill, Steals 25% of the enemy rage, Seems Good. Unblockable and Good DMG I belive.
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
9/26/2012 17:08:23   
Buffy A. Summers

Few Randoms Thoughts... *Tongue In Cheek*

Pretty Sure I've Spent Enough On Varium That I Actually Own Ebil Corp, But Whatever.

"Ebil Corp Believes That When You Want Something Done Right... Hire Cheap Mercenaries To Do It."... The Secret To My Faction's Success. LOL

Regarding "RARES"... If You Release Something Every Month, Every Week... They Are Not Rares... They Are "Commons".

How Many Hybrid Armors Do We Need Exactly? *FacePalm*

How Do You Expect Anyone To Have Enough Credits To Buy New Weapons, When You Give Little To No Time Between Limited Shops?

Didn't We Just Have A Bunch Of New Armors And Bikes? Am I Imagining That? Like TONS In The Last 90 Days? Market Flood?

If You Continue To Release So Many "Rares" Could You Kindly Increase Inventory Space? Jeez.

Final Thought... Things Are Best When They Are Given Time To Breathe... Like A Fine Wine..., Perhaps An Aged Cheese...

It Seems EpicDuel's "Premium" Releases Are Coming Fast And Furious... I For One, Am A Bit Overwhelmed, Both In The Pocket Book And Storage Sense.

Can I Rent The Delta Vault To Store Some Of My Junk... I Mean... Rares? Perhaps Chairman Platnium Would Agree To Some Lay Away Payments?

~ Buffy

< Message edited by Buffy A. Summers -- 9/26/2012 17:09:54 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 46
9/26/2012 17:17:24   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

Pretty Sure I've Spent Enough On Varium That I Actually Own Ebil Corp, But Whatever.

It's a storyline, just like in MQ.. Don't think your money means you own EC.
quote:

Regarding "RARES"... If You Release Something Every Month, Every Week... They Are Not Rares... They Are "Commons".

"Rare" has multiple meaning not "not available". They may be hard to get instead. And not everyone is here at the time when old "rares" are released. Think about it in this way.
quote:

How Many Hybrid Armors Do We Need Exactly? *FacePalm*

And how many E and P we have already? Variety doesn't kill, especially if they'll also use Credit-only system. F2P are still players, potential customers so they are allowed to be convinced to buy Varium and compete even more.
quote:

How Do You Expect Anyone To Have Enough Credits To Buy New Weapons, When You Give Little To No Time Between Limited Shops?

One Powerhour + drops give you 6-10K Credits easily. Not too hard for one hour of playing. And you aren't forced to buy it.
quote:

If You Continue To Release So Many "Rares" Could You Kindly Increase Inventory Space? Jeez.

If you don't classify them as proper rares, why do you buy them? Also you have Varium to raise inventory slots, no? You said you spent enough to own EC so y'know.
quote:

It Seems EpicDuel's "Premium" Releases Are Coming Fast And Furious... I For One, Am A Bit Overwhelmed, Both In The Pocket Book And Storage Sense.

Sure. If you count Credits that are stockpiled at higher Levels - unless you enhance constantly with Credits - as premium then what does free mean to you? Premium = Credits and Varium = ... free?
AQ Epic  Post #: 47
9/26/2012 18:10:32   
Wraith

Buffy is right.

And how on earth do you get 10k per hour? I lack the time for Power Hiur , so 5 k per hour is my goal. I have not received a drop in over 200 battles.

How do you get that much?

Edit: In summary, I believe that nonVariums need power, not but not power over the Varium users.

< Message edited by SMGS -- 9/27/2012 0:14:53 >

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 48
9/26/2012 18:25:07   
Mother1

It varies depending on who you fight with, how many battles you get in, how many you win, and if items drop. If you win in a 1 vs 1 against a higher level you will get more, just like if you win a two vs two with a lower level. Also depending on level and your item drop it is possible to get 6K credits.

Heck the most I got out of one power hour including drops and wins and losses was 8K but I did get a rusted assault bot in the bunch.
Epic  Post #: 49
9/26/2012 18:29:02   
DestruRaGe

New shotguns that can hit two targets in 2vs2??? Deadly aim + gun gonna be the new multi? Lol. Only for variums of course?
Man I wish you could improve gameplay experience for everyone. For example making new skills for "evolved" classes.
Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Design Notes September 25, 2012 - Corporate Restructuring
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition