Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Buying on credit

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Buying on credit
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/11/2012 15:43:39   
Stabilis

Not exactly the intention.

If they do not have the payment ready when the deadline is over, a consequence to loaning. This does not have to be a consequence to credits. Why charge a player from a loan that never completed as a purchase? Then no charge. However if the player abuses the feature to get a free rental then loaning should be more strict.
AQ Epic  Post #: 26
10/11/2012 17:26:04   
One Winged Angel1357

@Void there is no should as humans we always try to push the line a little bit farther. The old saying give them an inch and they will take a mile well rentals is our inch and if there is no regulations on it at first I promise you people will abuse the system to the best of their abilities.

Now with that said if you are just going to abuse the loan system you will not be able to enhance your gear which is a disadvantage to say the least so once you get to around lv 31 abusing the system losses it's point but until then you can abuse the system just fine and never have to "buy" a weapon
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
10/11/2012 20:43:04   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I forgot to add this in the first post and will do so now but when the time expires and you don't have the credits then you will get credits back equal to the price of the weapon. This is so if you buy something worth 2500 for example and you only get 24000 paid off from it that you don't lose all that time farming for it.

@void If this game was Titan's Glorious Burger Adventure than I doubt it would be PvP oriented and be more of a Flash game where you have to help Titan get some burgers. There's a whole lot to a name. It's ridiculous to think people need more punishment from this. It's not like anyone is being affected by this if they don't get it payed off aside from themselves. You already lose the weapon and cannot buy it back until you actually have the money to buy it. This means if it's LQS then you better hope you're close enough to being able to buy it after the borrowing period wears off because you're not getting it again until you have the full price of it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
10/11/2012 23:06:15   
Stabilis

^

Thanks for adding that extra point, but you still have not covered this:

A player, of level 26, loans out a Crimson Scimitar (level 30). The deadline was n amount of time but the player leveled up to 30 before n deadline. The player did not pay m amount in debt but was refunded their m amount in debt towards the sword. Now the player can reloan a new item, a level 34 item and still has the same number of credits before loaning + m. The player had just used Crimson Scimitar for the duration of it's usefulness without paying a single credit. This is abusing the system. And so for abusing loaning, the player should be prohibited from using item loans for a given time until they can loan again and hopefully actually pay the amount the next time that they loan a weapon. This is the flaw that I am giving you free of charge.
AQ Epic  Post #: 29
10/11/2012 23:14:08   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@void Well if you can get 4 whole levels without making 12k credits then something is wrong. Even if it were a really expensive weapon it would be unlikely for someone to get past encumberance completely on it before being able to pay it off. And if they're only one level off then chances are they'll wait for one more level before blowing their credits on gear that is one level below max. I used a lvl 23 gun I believe until lvl 30 or so when I bought my current gun. It unlikely someone will use the system for an item that they will be able replace in a level anyways. And if they do then so what? There's really no way to punish that doesn't require some tricky coding or just punishing people who may have had something come up that prevented from paying the item back rather than not caring enough to pay it back.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Buying on credit
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition