Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Blood Rain (Blood Mage multi)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Blood Rain (Blood Mage multi)
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/16/2012 13:31:28   
ninja.fighter

In my opinion if they want the attack then thier other attacks should be nerfed a bit
but that's just me i guess :P

< Message edited by ninja.fighter -- 12/16/2012 13:36:46 >
Epic  Post #: 26
12/16/2012 17:55:47   
arthropleura

Out of all the classes you choose to tweak... blood mage?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/20/2012 3:40:08   
Hun Kingq

goldslayer1, you know everything the staff tried since the beginning of Delta has failed and the Blood Mage class was the most nerfed class. Fireball was the weakest at the beginning of Delta and I was the only one to bring it up but look at how long it took them to do something about it. Then when the Blood Mage got the none melee skill (multiple strike skill) bludgeon players was complaining losing because of fireball but fireball was not the problem it was bludgeon because it was not being blocked and with the high dex I had it still was not blocked. Then they nerfed the multis so much they are not used. Without explanation they nerfed Plasma Cannon making weaker then its counter part the Bunker Buster. All these nerfs or changes to the skills pushed players playing the Blood Mages into either defensive bot fighters which they are not or strength abusive fighters.

TRizZzCENTRINO, All multis start out with the same base damage but all improves differently so at the beginning Blood Rain will have the same base damage and in Omega if they keep the multis at 85% reduction then not only the Blood Rain Multi have start at a lower stat improving point but all multis but this suggestion post is about Blood Rain not ant other Multi. As a Blood Mage how often do you use Plasma rain wasting energy to get low damage for low health return? They could even make the energy drain happen only once in a match but 15 points is small compared to EMP and Atom smasher. If Blood Rain destroys the opposing team in one use with them having high health, then it over powered. If it takes all energy and disables reroute and static charge for the whole match, which it will not, then it is overpowered in the sense of too much energy drain, but since the amount of energy drain is small and static charge is disable for one round if not in cool down already and over rides reroute at that point in time, the energy drain part is not over powered. Until it is programmed and used you can’t say it is over powered. Yes, everyone has a right to make their own builds but the staff tried and failed at trying to get players away from abusive builds but problem some staff uses abusive builds themselves and since the changes that the staff made has not worked then it is time for a new approach a new skill with added benefits.

Mr. Clean XD, A level 33 Bounty Hunter, the current Multi sucks big time, Plasma Rain was weak before the change and became weaker after the change and that is why Players of the Blood Mage turned to strength high health abusive builds.

The ND Mallet Guy, you know pyro fly disables static charge the whole match this skill will just put static charge in cool down if not in cool down for just one turn the energy drain is 15 points. Does not have an increase in critical chance strike. Does not have increase in damage unless you have low defense which abusive builds have and when they get hit in a couple of matches then they will either lower the points to health and put it in dex or lower the points in the abused stat and put it in dex.

Kittycat, We already have a physical multi that improve support but to set the Blood Rain apart from Artillery strike and to show the Blood Mage as the evolve version of the Tech Mage it would have to have added abilities then Plasma rain or Artillery Strike. What the point in creating something new when it will be the same? With Blood Rain taking both health and energy to use and with the damage still at 85% reduction not having an increase critical chance, 5% buff to a stat at random is too low for a player to even consider using.

ninja.fighter, Myself and many long term players don’t like nerfs and don’t believe they solved any problems especially with balance. When they created the new classes they should have came with more new skills then they have, skills that would counter the abusive builds, skills that they could adjust without affecting any other classes so if something is over powered or overwhelming about Blood Rain then Titan can make the necessary adjustments and the staff finally realizes that and most likely we will see new skills come about in Omega.
Epic  Post #: 28
12/20/2012 5:04:56   
King Helios

I don't think this is necessary, but I do digress, Artillery Strike is very powerful, especially at my Support.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
12/20/2012 5:12:29   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@hun kingq still not supported and you may or may not know the reason why. firstly you keep changing the effect that this skill does everytime, secondly 15 unblockable energy drain+passive energy regain and static charge cooldown+you gain lots of health from its massive damage because it improves with each 1-2 dex points. anyone here think this is not OP? if it was like this then to make it fair all multis should be like this, to me this would just make the bloodmage OP and destroy builds in 2v2.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/20/2012 10:50:51   
Mother1

@ trizz

Hun isn't listening to what we are saying. I don't know how many times you, me, and others have said this attack is OP. If the balance team let this move in the game as it is now I would quit until it was removed or nerfed.

if it improved with 4 dex, didn't affect reroute and static, and the energy drain was based on a small percent of actual damage (15% at max seems fair) along with increasing the health cost to use it since BM has blood lust them maybe but as it is no.
Epic  Post #: 31
12/20/2012 11:07:39   
TRizZzCENTRINO

@above yeah thts what i thought, i don't think he even bothered to read our post even once. anyways if no adjustments are made to his current suggestion to make it evenly balanced as the multi of other classes i would never support.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
12/20/2012 11:12:26   
RageSoul

"Sorry i'm late teacher!" Kidding ! But like everybody else , i quite find this ridiculous .

quote:

Blood Rain
Uses a percentage of health and Energy to activate
Does physical damage and because it comes from the blood (health) of the Blood Mage Plasma is inside of each drop taking away energy.

Who knows , maybe they lost the full potential of Plasma since they can regain lost Health back .

quote:

Potential damage will be the same as other multis
Steal energy
Improves With: Dexterity (+1 damage per 2 Dexterity)
Overrides the energy regain of reroute and puts static charge in cool down.

Balance perspective , i see no sense on this . Why would you disable the only bread-and-butter passives of these TECH based classes if they're not even OPed anyway?
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
12/20/2012 15:04:03   
zion

Well... I do agree with HK that BM needs new skills and a new multi should be high on the list. In keeping with the BM skill tree, maybe a multi based on str would make more sense. Maybe switch fireball to tech and match the strength of plasma. Multis have become standardized and should probably be left as such.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
12/21/2012 17:31:14   
Hun Kingq

TRizZzCENTRINO, I kept the effects/special abilities the same 15 points of energy drain at max, overrides reroute at that point in time, puts static charge in cool down if not in cool down and if static charge in cool down than it is not affected. How often do you use Plasma Rain? What type of build do you use especially in 2vs2 and Juggernaut mode? How can this destroy builds when it does not affect the programming when used?

This is Multi-Shot
Improves With: Dexterity (+1 damage per 4 Dexterity)
Do Multi-Shot get massive damage with the changes to the multis?

This is Plasma Rain
Before I brought this to staff attention:
Improves With: Dexterity (+1 damage at 28 Dexterity; +1 damage per 4 Dexterity after)
After
Improves With: Dexterity (+1 damage at 24 Dexterity; +1 damage per 4 Dexterity after)

This is Artillery Strike
Improves With: Support (+1 damage at 22 Support; +1 damage per 4 Support after)

Mother1, I have read all of your posts and since you abandon the Blood Mage and went to Tech Mage it is understandable why you don’t want reroute to be overridden but how many have complained about high energy/ high health Plasma Bolt users? What this skill will do is delay the 2nd Plasma Bolt attack. How many complained about Massacre? The Blood Rain will delay the high strength, high level, unblockable massacre attack. Artillery strike even after the changes is still the most powerful multi do to a high chance of Critical Strike (depending on support) will delay that attack. If you want it to have more health cost then it should have higher damage than other multis do the calculations with Blood Lust % at max Blood Lust at 45 damage thget back10.35 health which is 11 due to rounding up so they use 10 health at max get back 11 so 11-10 = 1 so at max Blood Lust the return would be 1 point of energy. With the change to the multis with high dex I was lucky to get over 42 points of damage so lets take 42 that would be 9.66 rounding up 10 so they get back the same health they used. The Blood Mage is supposed to be high damage dealers and with the Plasma Rain being low damage before and after the change that skill does not show any indication that the Blood Mage is a high damage dealer. So you would quit instead of adjusting dex to get more defense or put more energy in for your Plasma Bolt Build.

Zion, A player finally gets what staff wants to do and what I am suggesting that none of you even bother doing, suggesting a new skill for a new class, which is like no other. The base damage is standardized but how each improves is vastly different. The Blood Mage should be different not only by name but by the skills they used.

Your fears are unwarranted and most of you are afraid of change but hopefully this and many skills I have suggested gets incorporated into the Blood Mage skill tree to bring much needed change to the Blood mage class and the game.

The staff is looking for new skills for the new classes to put on their white board that would set the new classes apart which they could adjust without affecting any other class as they have it now.
Epic  Post #: 35
12/21/2012 17:56:17   
King Helios

It seems to be too....out there.

Maybe make it a physical Plasma Rain with damage nerf and + chance to crit?
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
12/21/2012 18:41:38   
Mother1

@ Hun

I never really liked the BM class. Not because of the class itself, but because when I first saw one it was that OP strength BM that was two turning people when FB was OP. I would run into them so much and those people using that OP build made me hate the class. Also When I went BM it was only to get the war cheevo in the infernal war since I noticed BM were moving faster then the other classes. I had no intention of staying BM after the war.

Now as to your comment yest many have complained, however OP one class to stop Energy gaining classes to stop it isn't the way. Also have you been reading the forums? Many players including myself have adapted and are able to beat this high health high energy mages and we don't need no OP move to do so. Plus if you look at all the skill trees every single move affects every single class equally in effect and in damage. Your idea however as I said several times Is more selective to energy classes then the others.

While this would drain energy from a bounty hunter, Blood mage, and Merc it only does that to them. However to Tech mage, Cyber hunter, and Tech merc it does that and shut down the ways they get energy which is why I said it was selective hun. It is as I said like the energy classes taking a nerfed version of the pyro fly's special every time this move is used.

Even if that wasn't OP the fact that BM will be gaining health and energy back while giving it up is like a clearance sell in terms of requirements for this attack. Bloodlust will take % of the damage done and add it to health depending on the level of BL. So let's say you had 20% BL and Blood rain did a combined number of 50 Damage. then that blood mage would gain 10 health back from what he gave up to use the attack so in turn it is like he isn't giving up anything since what he lost he will gain back with BL. Also the energy gained from this attack will take away from what was giving up as well.

So here is what I find wrong with your attack

1 It is more selective towards energy classes then the others.
2 It powers up way to quickly
3 The requirements for this attack are cut down thanks to the effects of the attack.

Epic  Post #: 37
12/21/2012 20:36:10   
Blaze The Aion Ender

I have only read the first page, but...
-It should not remove more energy than assimilation
-Should cost a lot of energy/hp
-Scale like the other multi's
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
12/21/2012 21:35:01   
TRizZzCENTRINO

balance balance and balance, @Hun kingq do you know nothing about balance? each multi on each class is basically the same with no side effects and benefits to the user apart from dealing damage and improving with different stats, so your attempt to make bloodmage unique is also making bloodmage OP, having a multi with more effect than other multi with energy drain to destroy builds (because with omega every energy point counts).

and as mother1 said, read about other's threads about energy stealing classes.
-EMP does no damage and have no rage gain and the user has to spend 10-15 energy to use it, sounds fair to me.
-atom smash does no damage and no rage gain also blockable, sounds fair to me too.

bloodmage already has the most OP skill combination in the game and adding this would just overpower them in 2v2 more.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
12/22/2012 2:02:34   
Metallico

i have a better idea, replace it for bludgeon!
Epic  Post #: 40
12/22/2012 21:12:16   
arthropleura

@above: yeah ok what?
out of all the particles you use for? :/
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 41
12/23/2012 19:40:47   
Hun Kingq

Mother1, you wrongfully accuse me of not reading your post but it is quite clear you do not read mine “Even if that wasn't OP the fact that BM will be gaining health and energy back” look at number 6. So the blood Mage gains health back but not energy. Let’s take you number 50 damage with a level 3 Blood Lust that is 6.5 round up 7 health back so that player uses 10 health and get back 7 than he gets hit with 30, 35, 38, 42, or 45+ damage the next players turn then his partner goes than the 2nd opposing player goes than he gets hit with 30,25, 35, 38, 42, or 45+ damage
1. Damage is the same as other multis
2. Improves With: Dexterity (+1 damage per 2 Dexterity) still affected by smoke
3. does not work if you have no energy or enough energy
4. uses health and energy
5. steals energy (a skill Blood mage does not have)
6.Does not give energy back to the Blood Mage just takes away energy from the opposing team
7. Overrides reroute for that turn only, so the tech mage if not enough energy uses the Plasma bolt for the 2nd time or the tact merc uses double strike to finish you off but when they get damage from you or your partner then they get energy back
8. If a Cyber Hunter already used Static charge it is in cool down already if the multi is used static charge cool down will be the same but if they did not use static charge then the cool down will be 1 turn
9. Will make all classes rethink their builds especially Blood Mages with just strength builds

In the list show everyone Mother1 it shuts down reroute and static charge the whole match or extends the cool down of static charge if it is in cool down already, please show us.

Your list
1 It is more selective towards energy classes then the others.
2 It powers up way to quickly
3 The requirements for this attack are cut down thanks to the effects of the attack.

1. It targets any class on the opposing team and takes energy from all.
2. The warmup period will be the same as all multis.
3. The stat requirements are the same and the mount of usage is the same 40 at max 30 energy/10 health anymore than it need to be very high damaging skill since the Blood mage will be dead the very next hit he takes.

Blaze The Aion Ender, You can thank me for Assimilation have a slight increase in energy drain than it did when it was first brought to light and I was the only one fighting for that increase. I put how the multis scales did you not notice this:

This is Multi-Shot
Improves With: Dexterity (+1 damage per 4 Dexterity)
Do Multi-Shot get massive damage with the changes to the multis?

This is Plasma Rain
Before I brought this to staff attention:
Improves With: Dexterity (+1 damage at 28 Dexterity; +1 damage per 4 Dexterity after)
After
Improves With: Dexterity (+1 damage at 24 Dexterity; +1 damage per 4 Dexterity after)

This is Artillery Strike
Improves With: Support (+1 damage at 22 Support; +1 damage per 4 Support after)

Do they scale equally?

TRizZzCENTRINO, nothing in this game is balance and for one class to have no skills that steals energy with no energy regain skills at the same time creates a huge lack of balance. With EMP and Atom smasher draining so much energy at low levels creates further balance issues especially when in 2vs2 Cyber Hunters and Tact mercs can do it 4+ times. So with high strength and very low dex having max fireball, max bludgeon, max Blood Rain, it would be an OP (in your words) skill combination, which of the tree would have the most damage? With very low dex how much in game battle damage you think Blood Rain would get. It would not destroy builds it would force players to rethink putting all points on one stat which the staff been trying to do but failed at doing so whether with skills, weapons, or bots. The Mutli-Shot and Artilery strike is double strike multis as Plasma Rain is a single strike as Blood Rain will be single strike.
Epic  Post #: 42
12/23/2012 19:53:47   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

1. Damage is the same as other multis
2. Improves With: Dexterity (+1 damage per 2 Dexterity) still affected by smoke
3. does not work if you have no energy or enough energy
4. uses health and energy
5. steals energy (a skill Blood mage does not have)
6.Does not give energy back to the Blood Mage just takes away energy from the opposing team
7. Overrides reroute for that turn only, so the tech mage if not enough energy uses the Plasma bolt for the 2nd time or the tact merc uses double strike to finish you off but when they get damage from you or your partner then they get energy back
8. If a Cyber Hunter already used Static charge it is in cool down already if the multi is used static charge cool down will be the same but if they did not use static charge then the cool down will be 1 turn
9. Will make all classes rethink their builds especially Blood Mages with just strength builds

1. Damage is. Scaling is not. Thus damage is much higher in the end.
2. As above.
3. Well, d'uh.
4. HP isn't an issue for BM, neither is EP; good enough to use Multi once and rely on other strategy with low EP (barely training EP).
5. So what? TLMs don't have a debuff, your point? BM doesn't need EP drain with the skills we have. If they give us one, putting it on MULTI is horrible idea since it's deadly in 2v2 then. Unblockable EP drain on Multi (or one that disables Reroute/SC)? No.
6. Neither does Atom nor EMP. Only Assimilate does but that one is very weak, blockable and very situational for TMs.
7. No.
8. No.
9. Rethink their builds? Why should BM get major advantage because Multi uses HP and EP? You can always find ratio of HP:EP and use HP instead of Energy but it in no way means that your Multi should have much faster scaling, affecting EP regens, nor overpower the class. So what if Rain is bad for you? It's called training it, not keeping it at Lvl 1 with your Multi build. There are players who utilise Focus build with max Reflex and max Rain so they can get the most outta Rain and rely on weapon damage afterwards. EMP or Atom? EP regen can aid it + that's why you have weapons so you don't rely purely on Multi. This is strategy.

BMs don't need better Multi. They are fine as they are now. You have no right to tell me that I don't know BMs at all since I'm one myself. Utilise strategy with Rain so you don't rely purely on the skill and have back-up source of damage. Focus + Multi isn't the only one, you can always go for Support and strengthen your Reflex which boosts Rain. With BL, you can get HP back as it is and high Support gives you a bit higher chance of Crits so that's always a bonus. Support boosts Energy Shield so it's good for defensive build. Aux + DA is good with BL as well.

Look for strategy and alternate source of damage, not suggest something that overpowers the class and then YOU moan how BMs are nerfed to oblivion. There are many out there, they compete very well. It's not us, it's you.
AQ Epic  Post #: 43
12/23/2012 21:03:02   
Mother1

Hun even if it doesn't give back energy to BM it is still OP for the fact that it can put a passive on cooldown, as well as Static from CH. It is selective towards energy classes with it's effects, and improves with 2 dex? it is vastly OP. This move would kill the game and it would be become a bloodmage or die!
Epic  Post #: 44
12/23/2012 21:54:02   
Hun Kingq

Trans is this not what you wrote

"BMs don't need better Multi. They are fine as they are now. You have no right to tell me that I don't know BMs at all since I'm one myself. Utilise strategy with Rain so you don't rely purely on the skill and have back-up source of damage. Focus + Multi isn't the only one, you can always go for Support and strengthen your Reflex which boosts Rain. With BL, you can get HP back as it is and high Support gives you a bit higher chance of Crits so that's always a bonus. Support boosts Energy Shield so it's good for defensive build. Aux + DA is good with BL as well.

Look for strategy and alternate source of damage, not suggest something that overpowers the class and then YOU moan how BMs are nerfed to oblivion. There are many out there, they compete very well. It's not us, it's you."

That was a boarder line attack on me not pertaining to the suggestion and you go on attacking me in you next post which has nothing to do with the suggestion I have posted and then you put up a quote which you violated yourself. You came here to get this post deleted and that is the only reason why but if you can't be courteous of any of my suggestions or give respectful feedback than you should not post here if your aim is to create discourse.

Mother1, that is my suggested scaling as you know it can be adjusted, If static charge is in cool down than static charge is not affected but if static charge has not been used yet then it will go into 1 turn cool down or if you prefer 1 turn warmup for that time then it goes back to normal after the cool down or warmup if you prefer. For reroute only that point of attack no energy is gain not the whole match. That move would not destroy the game but will bring the change that is needed.
Epic  Post #: 45
12/23/2012 22:03:11   
Ranloth
Banned

I gave you advice on how to strengthen the skill, I gave you advice how you shouldn't rely on it, and I gave feedback on how absurd the skill is in terms of power. As a Veteran player, you should know that relying on one skill is very bad in the long run. No, it was not boarder line attack on you. Suggestion is regarding BM Multi which is OP from what you've suggested and I do have right to give you whatever feedback I want that I deem is right as long as it's contributing towards the original topic. What I did with Focus + Support bit was give you an anecdote of mine which is usually good when trying to get a point across.

Your skill will overpower the class and result in nerfs which you've already said in the past, are sick of since BMs are "nerfed to oblivion" so both contradict. Overpowering a class will result in nerf, this is a fact.

Listen to the feedback people post rather and reflect on it. If you cannot convince community to like it, Devs will find it hard if they were to implement it; why implement something that people may hate? We, the players, are also crucial part in terms of feedback and Devs need it as well so you cannot push us away if we disagree with you. My feedback was respectful, I gave my view on the skill, I used an anecdote to get my point across and I don't support the suggestion. It's nowhere near being an attack on you since you've claimed that my post is biased towards you and called me a class jumper for no reason. You've assumed something out of thin air and put it against me. If your aim is to make players support your suggestions, don't push them away. :|
AQ Epic  Post #: 46
12/23/2012 22:19:18   
TRizZzCENTRINO

as trans said, if players don't like a part of the suggestion you should change it to match our criteria and no-one is attacking you or not liking you, but your arrogance and stubbornness will lead to that eventually. the devs only add those suggestions that majority of players are compatible with and i see that not 1 person that has posted here supports, if it is like this then there must be something wrong with the suggestion, so you as a suggester should make some changes to your suggestion from player feedback rather than not listening to anyone and still no changes made.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
12/23/2012 23:12:16   
Hun Kingq

Blood Rain will improve with Dex not Support and having a focus + Support build will not increase the damage because the damage scales with Dex not Support. In post 45 you admitted being a class jumper so that was not out of thin air. Too many Class Jumpers go from one overpowered class to another having no loyalty to one type of class and when the nerfs happen they switch again.

“how absurd the skill is in terms of power.”

The base damage is the same just how it scales with dex will be different and that can be adjusted.

“BM Multi which is OP from what you've suggested”

15 points energy drain at max is more overbearing than Level 3 EMP (as high as 40 or more points) or Level 3 Atom Smasher (36 or more points)

“6. Neither does Atom nor EMP. Only Assimilate does but that one is very weak, blockable and very situational for TMs.”

So Trans which is worse Blood Rain taking 15 points at max and not giving energy back or EMP/Atom Smasher at Level 3 taking away 30+ energy an not giving energy back? Which is worst pyro bot disabling static charge for the whole match or having 1 turn cool down or if you prefer warm up if not used?

Many of my suggestions are being implemented in Omega that many of you did not like and many more will be, Blood Rain might be one of them.

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 12/24/2012 0:45:49 >
Epic  Post #: 48
12/23/2012 23:57:35   
TRizZzCENTRINO

OP it is:
-artillery strike: Inflicts physical damage all enemy targets. Deals 85% damage if it hits multiple targets. Improves With: Support (+1 damage at 22 Support; +1 damage per 4 Support after) Level 10: 32EP(1 target) 40EP(2 targets)

-multi shot: Inflicts energy damage all enemy targets. Deals 85% damage if it hits multiple targets. Improves With: Dexterity (+1 damage per 4 Dexterity) Level 10: 32EP(1 target) 40EP(2 targets)

-Plasma Rain: Inflicts energy damage all enemy targets. Deals 85% damage if it hits multiple targets. Improves With: Dexterity (+1 damage at 24 Dexterity; +1 damage per 4 Dexterity after) Level 10: 32EP(1 target) 40EP(2 targets)

-your bloodmage multi suggestion: inflicts physical damage or all enemy targets. deals 85% damage if it hits multiple targets, 15 energy point removal, neutralize the effect of reroute on the turn that its used, giving static charge one cool-down, (+1 damage per 2 Dexterity) Level 10: 20EP and 10HP(1 target) 30EP and 10HP(2 targets)

Edited to remove commentary aimed at posting already removed. Keep the commentary strictly to items and leave personal feeling sand reactions out of it. Eukara Vox, AE Forum Administration.

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 12/24/2012 0:52:48 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
12/24/2012 9:31:52   
Hun Kingq

TRizZzCENTRINO, That is the bases for the skill and any part of it can be adjusted if the testing results deals it will be OP in your words but not a single part of that skill is Over powered or overbearing.

15 points of energy players would know to add extra points to energy taking away points from their high health or the stat they abused.

A cyber hunter would use EMP when they go first or second which for some unknown reason they usually do then there goes the use of the skill but at level 1 takes
6 points of energy and neutralize the effect of reroute on the turn that its used, giving static charge one cool-down if not in cool down and if in cool down does not affect it. 6 points - 15 points deduction does not kill a build just makes a player adjust their points for more energy, just like they did when they knew Assimilation took 10 energy at max then they adjusted again when the amount of energy Assimilation took away was increased.

How Blood Rain scales is a suggested fair scaling since it takes both energy and health to use.

You probably want the scaling on Blood rain to be this Dexterity (+1 damage at 50 Dexterity; +1 damage per 10 Dexterity after) so that the skill would have too low of a damage to even use so then we would still only have one type of build, the strength build.

You tell use what would be fair scaling for all multis?
Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Blood Rain (Blood Mage multi)
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition