Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Patch Notes - 1.5.4

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Patch Notes - 1.5.4
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/2/2013 1:30:48   
legion of souls

quote:

just to clarify, the golden yeti will have the same attacks and damage as the omega yeti.

How do you know this?
AQW Epic  Post #: 76
3/2/2013 1:56:33   
edwardvulture

seriously though, how come no one is replying to my thread.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 77
3/2/2013 2:55:38   
Silver Sky Magician

quote:

Trans, just love how you don't ask any players permission before posting the screen shot. It is just like TV stations have to ask you to sign a press release.

That should be a rule here as well.

I have no Idea of who this Hsiung nu King is, some Chinese guy I guess, I am Hun King.

I thought I put resistance
in this question

"Nanosteel Armor
Decreases the ignored defense of incoming Critical Strikes by 8%"

Does that include ignored as well?

I tested that skill core and it appears it increased the damage when the attack went critical.

sky222, in a 2vs2 a the same merc before the update got 20/22 critical strike on me but after the update with the new core skill he got 25/30 critical strike that is with the same support.

In a 1vs1 match a merc with tech at 91: 27-33 with that core skill got 47 critical damage on me.

So far the test with a tech Plasma Cannon build, no Critical damage.

I did a comparison of Plasma Bolt and Plasma Cannon damage at tech 86: 26-32 Level 10 Plasma Bolt does 70 energy damage where the Plasma Cannon at 106: 30-36 does 60-66 energy damage. The tech mage has two things to increase Plasma Bolt damage technician and malfunction where the Blood mage just have stats. If Plasma Cannon did Critical damage more than once every 100 matches and actual ignores resistance than the in battle damage would be comparable but the Plasma Cannon is sub par especially when the opponent has moderate to high tech.

Just now a merc got 61 critical damage on me with Artillery strike in 1vs1 and with my tech high than his not a single deflection, with his low tech I should have got 50 damage but only got 46 leaving him with 1 point to win the match.

Players with support builds able to rage twice in one match now where us none support builds don't get to rage once and maybe that should be taken a look at.

Hun Kingq, quit whining. Hsiung Nu King is clearly you, and your build is HORRIBLE. With a build that bad, you SHOULD lose. I just owned you in 1v1 and the entire battle you were screaming 'NOOB!' at me for EMPing, blocking (despite the insanely low dex of one of your new builds and my high dex) and even healing. Get a decent build.

Lastly, screenshot every thing you claim. Give us evidence, because the experience of the entire community is somehow contradictory to yours. You're free to post whatever you want without screenshots or evidence, but don't expect either the devs or us to believe you.
Post #: 78
3/2/2013 3:09:50   
theholyfighter

quote:

I have no Idea of who this Hsiung nu King is, some Chinese guy I guess, I am Hun King.

Lied. Checked char pages and there's no thing as "Hun King".
AQW Epic  Post #: 79
3/2/2013 4:55:02   
King FrostLich

quote:

According to the char page link, your name "Hun King" is no longer existing.

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=Hun%20King

However on this one like Trans mentioned, Hsiung nu King actually exists.
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=Hsiung%20Nu%20King

In short you did name change, I've already seen you in 2v2 and 1v1 myself.
Epic  Post #: 80
3/2/2013 5:21:17   
Oba

Enough is enough. I wont be playing anymore till these "balance" updates stop to appear.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 81
3/2/2013 5:24:08   
Cookielord12

I'm much stronger now, and I can live with these Str BHs, so a good update overall.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 82
3/2/2013 5:30:35   
Baron Dante

After a fair bit of issues adjusting the build, I think I managed to get back up. Win/loss ratio for today is pitiful tho, but I think the build might actually be better now than before.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
3/2/2013 5:46:55   
Calogero

@ ND

True, but the Bloodlust buff mostly helps spam/Str Builds...

instead of that, they should have just given Reflex a little buff which in turn
would give us a bigger reason to use it and would encourage other builds aswell

I just don't see the reason of a Bloodlust buff

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
3/2/2013 5:50:54   
Baron Dante

Calo: It may be true that Bloodlust helps str builds more, but those got the biggest nerf of them all. Meanwhile, this also ensures that the other builds that involve bloodlust don't get hammered to nigh-useless.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
3/2/2013 6:04:50   
Calogero

Baron

Example, Higher Bloodlust = More Hp regain with Massacre...
BloodMages don't have such a High damage skill like Massacre
and Super Charge doesn't stack so =/

That's why I look at a Reflex Boost energy buff more usefull in general
compared to a BloodLust Buff.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
3/2/2013 7:11:18   
Ranloth
Banned

@Silver Sky Magician
We're talking about low weapon damage, Lvl 1 BloodLust and relying on skills that consume Energy.. "UPed" BMs.. >_> Oh, I forgot mentioning maxed DA with +35 damage weapons; http://epicduelwiki.com/w/Deadly_Aim_Scale - according to the scale, you get the same damage at Lvl 8 & lower Support requirement. Yep. Thoughtful.

< Message edited by Trans -- 3/2/2013 7:13:31 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 87
3/2/2013 7:17:47   
TRizZzCENTRINO

quote:

How do you know this?

I just know and it's your choice whether to believe me or not.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
3/2/2013 8:06:45   
huuduy1

finally some of my suggestion come true :) http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21143212 hope ED buff merc so it will be more tanky like "MERC" :D
Epic  Post #: 89
3/2/2013 10:43:57   
Practel
Spectating from the Sidelines

First off - everyone stop trolling and flaming each other. I've said this a million times and I'm going to say it again, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you know that someones opinion is horribly wrong, sit back and enjoy in silence knowing that. There is no need to ridicule someone for their opinion. Period.

Furthermore, the discussion of who someone might be is close to accusation, and I would prefer that to stop immediately if it makes the player uncomfortable. Hun King knows if he is Hsiung nu King, and if he says he is not, leave it at that.

~Practel
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
3/2/2013 11:14:14   
Hun Kingq

Hsiung nu King, don't know who that person is that you are claiming is me you must be typing in Hun King wrong because when I typed it in my character page came up.

Silver Sky Magician, I can say this, "You are a liar" because everyone knows I don't chat during battle and everyone knows if I do chat
I don't use that offensive disgusting word "noob". to win matches by EMPing someone out of energy shows that you have no skill and can't win any other
way.

just recently a semi moderate strength Blood Mage shoot me with the dark varium blaster and got 51 critical damage
while I was not malfunction. With good dex a merc got 55 critical damage. All that was with the new skill core Nanosteel Armor.

If you truly don't believe me that the new core skill is not working waste your varium and see for yourself.

Trans you can point out all things you want on paper but the program have a mind of its own. I go Critical more often with the sidearm at max Deadly Aim than any other level and other players notice that as well when they put theirs on max Deadly Aim.

They should adjust Deadly Aim percentage so that Level 10 is different from Level 8 because they don't have level 8 thru level 10 massacre the same, Level 8 thru level 10 cheap shot the same, Level 8 thru level 10 reroute/Blood Lust the same, Level 8 thru level 10 shadow arts the same. Since they adjusted things with strength why should they keep Deadly Aim unchanged since now the weapon damage with the sidearm special and aux is pitiful low damage now it hurt the non strength and support builds more than anyone else. When you used the Azrael's Will core over 90% of the time you did not block giving them a free strike. Maybe they should increase the block chance to a 1000% of that core so that when you use it you know you will be blocked.

Just like 85% reduction to the multis was a bad idea the 85% reduction to the new promos was a bad idea. They catered to the ones that did not buy the promo or the ones that brought the promo and thought that was the reason why they where not winning basically punishing the very ones that still supported the game financially. Now that players will see this punishment for supporting the game they will ask themselves , "Why should I buy the promo when it is too good, players complain and I get punished."

Epic  Post #: 91
3/2/2013 11:16:59   
Oba

quote:

Hsiung nu King, don't know who that person is that you are claiming is me you must be typing in Hun King wrong because when I typed it in my character page came up.

Strange. Now that Hun King is back Hsiung nu King no longer exist. Is this fate?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 92
3/2/2013 11:18:50   
Baron Dante

Hun: Funny. The button below your avy didn't earlier lead to Hun King. Now it does... so even you can't type your own name correctly? .-.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
3/2/2013 11:24:53   
King Helios

Did anyone besides me notice the new strike button? xD
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
3/2/2013 11:39:38   
IsaiahtheMage

I'm happy about the Azrael Promo nerfs, but I'm not happy at all about the Merc nerfs. People kept saying Support Merc was OP, I don't think we were that OP because I would either win really fast in 2vs2, or run into someone with a good tank build that counters mine quite well and lose quickly. I didn't have a good win/lose ratio at all, I either got fast wins or died fast. The only time we were OP was when there was two of us on the same team against 2 non-support Mercs or people of another class. I think the Merc class is in trouble now, our STR builds did need nerfing, they were OP I agree with that. But now that our STR, Tank, and Sup builds are nerfed. What now? My support build was affected greatly by the sudden decrease in energy and decreased aux damage. I can no longer use multi twice or do as much damage as I usual do with my aux. If I went to a STR build my damage would be far less due to the diminishing returns and weakened Double Strike and Bezerker. As for a Tank build, tech was unnecessarily nerfed, and Bunker Buster was nerfed, not to mention it scales with tech. So my Bunker Buster went down like 10 points in damage, and even Surgical Strike scales slower now as well. I don't see any possible build left for the Mercs anymore.
AQW Epic  Post #: 95
3/2/2013 11:44:04   
The Astral Fury

@Practel Honestly the people of ED would argue your faviorite colour if they had the chance if they disagree with something opnion or not they feel the need to argue it, flame you and gang up on oter people I agree I can do this too sometimes, but man.

Anyway they are many people who are disrepectful and even when the disagree with something they can't say it nicely and again I'm not saying I'm perfect, but you get what I mean.
DF AQW  Post #: 96
3/2/2013 11:49:09   
Baron Dante

Helios: I noticed it, but I thought I had just been ignoring it for a while.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
3/2/2013 11:49:39   
Silver Sky Magician

@Hun Kingq

I'm not a liar, and responding that you are would probably get this thread locked.

I'll restate it. Proof for your numbers, please, because your reportings are simply implausible and therefore unconstructive. You're free to ignore me, but again, don't expect that anyone will pay attention to you.

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 3/2/2013 11:50:00 >
Post #: 98
3/2/2013 12:05:54   
ansh0

Hun, how come Hsiung no King had the same style, same gear, and same wins as you?

You name changed to that and then changed back.

Don't deny it.
Epic  Post #: 99
3/2/2013 12:06:37   
redclaw

umm... is this thread abt the new design notes or abt Hun kingq's char... i mean guys we can chose to ignore wht we want.. if u dont like wht he says just leave him be, although the thing abt the nanotech core is kind of hard to believe but then again if he says it happened to him so be it... the core was just released and not many ppl have it yet, so lets wait for more ppl to get it and if they have the same problem something will be done.

As for the new balance changes.... I LOVED them xD (including the new strike button)
Aux was nerfed..... plasma needs more energy.... total energy was reduced, nerfing the azraels gear (man i was really waiting for this one), and surprisingly i liked the blood lust buff too since BM really needed it... so all in all it was a really good set of changes... maybe one if the best since omega :D

< Message edited by redclaw -- 3/2/2013 12:20:07 >

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA !!!!!
AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Patch Notes - 1.5.4
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition