Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= March 19, 2013 - Epic Egg Hunt!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= March 19, 2013 - Epic Egg Hunt!
Page 1 of 712345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/19/2013 19:08:37   
button33

quote:

March 19, 2013
Epic Egg Hunt

Spring is very, very near (or at least it feels that way if you're near the Lab) and something is stirring beneath the Bio Dome.

The Bunnies Return!

Last year, the interstellar, sentient rabbits that were stranded on Delta V years ago attempted to make an escape, with disastrous results! In the intervening time, they helped defend the Archives from an incursion of the Mechachillids and patiently planned their next escape attempt. To bypass the force field that surrounds Delta V, the rabbit leader, Brachylagus will need to recover the fuel supply of his demolished ship. This fuel is contained within specially designed containers that closely resemble eggs.

Egg Hunt

Scattered across Delta V will be a sinister selection of eggs for you to collect. How will you collect these? Battle, of course! You didn't think you could just pick those off the ground, did you? That would be crazy! Collecting these eggs will unlock several awesome rewards with the best being a super-secret shop with never-before-seen weapons!

We'll need a bit extra time to deliver this jam-packed mega release so we're expecting to deliver it on Thursday, March 28!

What About This Week?

This week we will be prepping the artwork and coding the event for next week, but we are still planning to roll a release this week with balance adjustments and additional bug fixes.

Ballistic Bunny Bot

The bunny gang knows that gathering eggs through battle will not be easy, so they've constructed a fierce, mechanical bunny bot to assist you in your duels. This bot is small, but should not be understimated!

Special thanks to Disturbed and Trizzzy for helping out with the designs of these bunny-themed weapons of mass destruction!

Mod Hunt

The hunt for moderators should be wrapping up very soon. Our final interviews have concluded and we're making a final pass selecting the candidates. There were a lot of qualified candidates so picking the best of the best has been a great challenge. Thank you for your patience during this process!

Tags: Nightwraith

Tagged and formatted, enjoy! ~ Tanky
Edited some extras. ~Wind

< Message edited by Wind -- 3/20/2013 8:20:28 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/19/2013 19:18:37   
One Winged Angel1357

Omega Egg, Delta Egg, Nuclear Egg, Bunny egg(Umm okay then I didn't know bunnies laid eggs), kidney sto... I mean spikey egg.

Sounds fun to find
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/19/2013 19:28:13   
Samurai_ED

Don't "find" it, fight for it! About to fight hard after this release.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/19/2013 19:44:21   
Mother1

Sounds interesting. I wonder if this bot will be in game or will it be a promo.
Epic  Post #: 4
3/19/2013 19:47:52   
hijinks

Awesome, I do want that. >:D
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/19/2013 20:06:13   
Jekyll

Bet this will be like the DF Easter Egg Hunt! Go around Delta V, smashing the life out of NPCs and collecting their... eggs?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/19/2013 20:14:14   
SMGS

Heh, I know a certain wabbit in our community would love this release, and that new bot. Not too sure why, but I like how they've incorporated the Delta designs on that Delta egg.
Post #: 7
3/19/2013 20:15:26   
xGreen Warriorx

I want that bunny bot! Theres just this one problem... I'm broke... .-.
Hopefully the missions coming with the bunny and the eggs reward lots of credits.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/19/2013 20:27:49   
kaiseryeux21

looking forward to this. all this quest for rewards makes me really excited.
DF Epic  Post #: 9
3/19/2013 20:33:22   
King FrostLich

quote:

a fierce, mechanical bunny bot to assist you in your duels.

Not again...
Epic  Post #: 10
3/19/2013 20:52:37   
  Exploding Penguin

I'm really glad I read this release cause I'm supposing the bunny bot will be available through a promo package...I had a drastic craving to buy the spring promo package (since I already had azrael) just for the var so I could switch class and upgrade some old weps.
Epic  Post #: 11
3/19/2013 21:06:05   
Samurai_ED

They said that if you collect all eggs you unlock a shop. Maybe this bot will be inside the shop
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
3/19/2013 21:07:41   
Mother1

@ samurai

They also mentioned that the bot would aid you in battle to get the eggs so there may be more then one way to obtain this bot.
Epic  Post #: 13
3/19/2013 21:09:05   
One Winged Angel1357

Varium shortcut. Drop shop working route.

Seems plausible to me
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 14
3/19/2013 21:57:34   
Thylek Shran

The nuclear egg is Gamma Egg. Alpha and Beta eggs missing in the picture.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 15
3/19/2013 22:00:13   
AQWorldsFarmer

I'm prepared to be dissapointed with another promo only item! ^^
Post #: 16
3/19/2013 22:06:07   
Assassain11

Seems a bit simple to "Crack" the egg, or code.

Delta Egg - Armor Hazard.
Gamma Egg - Gamma Guard.

Edit: But then, shops are usually for all to open.

< Message edited by Assassain11 -- 3/19/2013 22:11:46 >
Post #: 17
3/19/2013 22:11:59   
SouL Prisoner

Thought of taking a break from ED, *cough* looks like, it might get postponed xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
3/19/2013 22:14:03   
Mother1

@AQW

They never said it was going to be a promo item. Normally they would mention it being such when they talk about the items. Personally I hope it isn't a promo item since we already have 4 different promos up.
Epic  Post #: 19
3/19/2013 22:16:25   
liy010

quote:

Ballistic Bunny Bot

The bunny gang knows that gathering eggs through battle will not be easy, so they've constructed a free, mechanical bunny bot to assist you in your duels. This bot is small, but should not be understimated!

Special thanks to Disturbed and Trizzzy for helping out with the designs of these bunny-themed weapons of mass destruction!

For a second there, that what I thought it said...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
3/19/2013 23:43:03   
  Exploding Penguin

Following up with Assassain11, I'm supposing the Omega egg could possibly come from elite yeti?
Epic  Post #: 21
3/19/2013 23:46:51   
Rayman
Banned

They won't make a Bunny Bot Promo, It;s going to be available in game.
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
3/20/2013 0:00:22   
legion of souls

quote:

They won't make a Bunny Bot Promo, It;s going to be available in game.

Thank god...
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
3/20/2013 0:05:47   
hijinks

@^

Agreed mate.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
3/20/2013 0:08:39   
Mother1

@ hijinks

Better start saving your credits. If I am right this bot will cost an arm and a leg just like the dark and baby yeti's do if you are trying to get it with credits.
Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= March 19, 2013 - Epic Egg Hunt!
Page 1 of 712345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition