Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/2/2013 23:32:03   
CakeMaster

Creature 'o the Week
AQ DF  Post #: 151
4/3/2013 0:39:52   
Megadragonknight

The forum is so dead again and again. Anyway, it seems like there is no Creature of the week. But I heard it will be out later at night or afternoon.
Post #: 152
4/3/2013 0:45:51   
Beck

All Nulgath said was that they where running behind schedule, but he'll try to post a Creature of the Week "later tonight"... so maybe in a few hours?

Just call me Beck!
AQW  Post #: 153
4/3/2013 1:08:02   
Megadragonknight

I understand that they are still busy with the Oversoul beta revolution. So no complaint. I can wait for the new Creature of the week. I am thinking if Nulgath will release 2 creature of the week at the same time this week. Stink-Eye and this week creature of the week. And so is the Easter characters and egg hunt. Man, so many exciting releases! It would be beyond awesome to have Easter characters, Easter egg hunting, 2 Creature of the week and Oversoul beta revolution release at the same time this week! That would be one of the biggest release in Oversoul history.
Post #: 154
4/3/2013 1:09:41   
BJEBLE

This release is gong to be the biggest since the release after Beta came out(Where they came out with charge caps,a long with a bunch of other things)
EDIT: AKA: 0.5.12
FORUM: REVIVE

< Message edited by BJEBLE -- 4/3/2013 1:37:51 >
DF  Post #: 155
4/3/2013 2:18:50   
The Jop

Nulgath's Creature of the Week, Storm Spitter. Now to go to sleep.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 156
4/3/2013 2:23:14   
Lemonus

Makes for a good Energy char... hmm, looks like Lei has a new pet!

...AND then we finally got our warning...

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 4/3/2013 2:27:49 >
DF AQW  Post #: 157
4/3/2013 2:26:41   
  Grixus Faldor

Please refrain from using font size over 3. Any larger and it is considered spam. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam.

I will issue warnings for any further posts which violate the rules on spam or off-topic discussions, I don't care if you mean it as a joke, it isn't funny anymore. I used to let people off, but people have been taking liberties and if it's going to stop the rules will apply to everyone, no exceptions. No more discussions about the forum being dead. If you think it's dead, then post. Don't whinge and whine about it.

~James Lu

< Message edited by James Lu -- 4/3/2013 2:31:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 158
4/3/2013 2:50:54   
Megadragonknight

Oh gosh, I love the new creature of the week. I rank Storm Spitter the top creature of the week followed by Brain Tick, Stink-Eye and Mishap. Another nice artwork, Nulgath. Nulgath is so busy yet he spent some of his time on Oversoul beta revolution, AQ3D design and Creature of the week. Hoping to possessing Stink-Eye and Storm spitter this week along with the Easter characters and egg hunting. Oversoul Beta revolution is going to be a huge surprise and amaze with shiny interface and features!

Guess it was expected for us to receive another warning from AK. Got to watch what we post and try not to create too much trouble especially when arguments are going on.

Post #: 159
4/3/2013 3:20:46   
Deathknight17

Guys, when does the 2nd contest end?
AQW Epic  Post #: 160
4/3/2013 3:32:37   
Vagaran

The Storm Splitter looks like a mini alien...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 161
4/3/2013 3:38:05   
Insane2201

So far the creatures of the weak have been tiny things about the size of zards: Brain/Water Tick, Mishap, Stink Eye, and Storm Splitter.

AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 162
4/3/2013 3:52:02   
Lemonus

@Death
lol, it hasn't even started yet!
DF AQW  Post #: 163
4/3/2013 4:25:46   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
All the more it looks great. We don't really have any alien-like character in OS yet. So, Storm spitter shall be consider the first alien-like character. We need more alien character as they will can even fit perfectly in OS. Maybe oversoul should have every fiction and non-fiction species in-game and each of them have their personal mission/goal in OS. Like overtaking Nulgath, revenge for their race, fight for justice.
Post #: 164
4/3/2013 5:09:23   
Vagaran

This guy looks like a suspicious brain eating alien and this guy is most likely a giant fish alien.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 165
4/3/2013 5:16:38   
Megadragonknight

Water tick is like half bug, half fish and half fiend. I don't see him looking like an alien. Quaztk is like half fish and half man although he has pure fish appearance. Also don't see him as an alien. Storm spitter is the only character with the alien-like appearance.
Post #: 166
4/3/2013 5:17:59   
Vagaran

You don't see the alieness in them?

I consider fiends alien!

And Quatzk as a giant mutant fish alien.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 167
4/3/2013 5:22:45   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
Well at least a little on Water Tick. But Quaztk, I consider him a giant mutant fish. I can't see the alien appearance in him. I guess its because I never see any kind of fish alien species.
Post #: 168
4/3/2013 5:24:18   
Vagaran

Well Fish aliens are rare even on movies...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 169
4/3/2013 5:30:49   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
That's true. All I ever saw was a mutant fish or fish who can walk with 2 legs.
Post #: 170
4/3/2013 5:34:49   
Vagaran

Now I think about it, OS got alot of mutants...

Big Ben (A giant rat is not something you see everyday)
The Abber family.
Mishap
Quatzk
Water Tick....
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 171
4/3/2013 5:38:31   
Megadragonknight

All the creatures can be alien-like or mutant-like beings.
Post #: 172
4/3/2013 5:50:57   
Insane2201

Would you count Cosoma as a mutant or just an overgrown/old bug?

Edit:
Also level 19 Headless Horseman
Founder Knight being my first level 20, then I evolved him. So Horseman will be my permanent level 20 till they "might" increase the level cap.

< Message edited by Insane2201 -- 4/3/2013 6:20:10 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 173
4/3/2013 6:52:23   
Cyber doom5

@lord beck
About my descript from the last page

It was in paragraph form when I typed it
But it lost its format when I transferred it to the forums
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 174
4/3/2013 8:14:48   
Megadragonknight

@Insane
You are getting close. Go and get your first permanent level 20 character. An achievement for getting a character to level 20.
Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 111 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition