Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 13 of 29«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/13/2013 18:36:30   
MoXAriApph

DIS: Been out of school for about a whole year, I have a brain tumor, social life is slipping away ;_;
ACC: I get to go back to school in January, hopefully nobody has gotten plastic surgery, moved to Tijuana, married their forty-fifth cousin and had an affair with a japanese kid named Squirrel >.>
DIS: I haven't really gone outside in a few days.. weeks... ._.
ACC: I have however, almost gotten to 2GB in wallpapers.
DIS: I don't know why I need that many.
ACC: I can photoshop a lot better than I used to.
DIS: I don't think I'll make a living off of photoshopped ducks and recolored soda cups.
ACC: I can at least say I have prior experience with a variety of things when applying for a job.
DIS: None of that experience is worth a pokemon level up.
ACC: I've seen a lot of good movies lately, Red 2, This is the end, At worlds end, etc.
DIS: I didn't get to see them with friends.
ACC: I have some hoodies that smell nice.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 301
11/14/2013 16:36:09   
draketh99
Purple Armadillo

Acc- Got a perfect score on my graphing theory exam!
Acc- I'm also an uncle again! ^^
DF  Post #: 302
11/14/2013 17:02:39   
bokterier

Diss: Someone in my clas is quite irritating... He's negative all the time, and as an positive person it is not fun! :/
Acc: Classes is really fun excepth for that.^
Acc: Practical assignments is easier than teorethically.
Diss: Last day with the "new" class...
Acc: We're eating cake at the end. It seems like it's some kind of tradition with that teacher. One person gotta buy cake to the rest of the class! ^_^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 303
11/15/2013 21:24:50   
Twighlight Sky

Dis: I just realized I never explained to people that I was going on a little hiatus from the forums.
Dis: I am going on a little hiatus from the forums.
Acc: For college apps.
Dis: The program of my dreams at the school of my dreams accepts about 30 people.
Acc: A professor who used to work there thinks I have a decent shot at getting in, and is willing to help me with my supplemental application materials.
Dis: Still only 30 people. And highly competitive.
Acc: I'm going to have to learn to write a film script within the next week or so. Yes, this is an acc. It's going to be fun.
Dis: I'll still be away from the forums for the next few weeks.

Anyway, guys, miss you all, and hope to be back for real soon.

< Message edited by Twighlight Sky -- 11/15/2013 21:25:28 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 304
11/16/2013 11:05:29   
Sir Nicholas

Massive ACC: Medieval Times was all I hoped for and more. Entertainment (knightly style) and well-prepared food and drink. It was a most excellent experience.

ACC: My brother went and purchased both Kessen 3 and AC Black Flag for the PS3.

DIS: Cell phone is on the fritz. Everytime I try to call somebody it says: "Call Failed".

DIS: Still haven't gotten a reply from Aldi's.

ACC: Also saw the film, "Thor the Dark World" - a week ago. It was surprisingly awesome. I have never seen any of the prior films.
AQ  Post #: 305
11/19/2013 0:23:01   
Densoro

^ The previous Thor movie wasn't anything special. Jokes about medieval-minded people in the modern world. Dudes blowing stuff up. Thor beats them. xD

ACC: Depending on what requirements I still need to get my AA, I might have a full semester of psychology classes coming up <3
ACC: If that does end up being my schedule, all my classes will be between 8 am and 1 pm, and I'll only have to go to school two days a week, leaving lots of room by all counts for me to get a job.
ACC: The teacher for two of my prospective psych courses is said to be absolutely awesome. Plus, both classes are within 10 minutes of each other in the same classroom, so I can just claim a seat and stay there while everybody else goes off to their other classes 8D
AQ DF  Post #: 306
11/20/2013 15:38:38   
Corvus Corax
♥ Senpai ♥

Dis: Passing a semi on the freeway. Suddenly the car in front of me slams on the brakes. I swerve into the HOV lane to avoid her. Ohai motorcycle cop. $125.00 ticket for driving in the HOV lane without a passenger.
AQ AQW  Post #: 307
11/23/2013 21:49:32   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

ACC: Was in my town's Christmass parade today, and it was pretty fun.
DIS: Have been having some serious insomnia lately that has been affecting me quite a bit.
DIS:
My old truck finally died...I had it for a while. It was old before I was born apparently.
ACC: My mechanic has an old British Mini that he's selling for cheap, and it seems like an option.

"There are no men like me...there's only me."
-Jaime Lannister
DF  Post #: 308
11/23/2013 23:18:18   
Hollow Knight
Aequitas

FunnyDIS: Back up in my car hit a wall.
ACC: Car is fine
ACC: Me and my friend laughed all the way to the mall
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 309
11/24/2013 8:40:13   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

ACC: Finally getting a 3DS
DIS: Feels weird, though... I'm a college teen playing Pokemon X...
ACC: Definitely not when playing FIFA and Res. Evil!
DIS: Semester Exams approach, and I have only 4 left to learn, and 21 to skim through, however I don't want to study. Got a lot of other things in my mind!
DIS: Feeling lonely...
ACC: Gonna ace this stuff! Engineering FTW!!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 310
11/24/2013 14:54:53   
Xplayer
Roaming the Web

quote:

DIS: Feels weird, though... I'm a college teen playing Pokemon X..

I get 2-3 streetpasses a day in college (sometimes 5-6), often from people I've never met before, don't feel so awkward :P

< Message edited by Xplayer -- 11/24/2013 14:55:17 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 311
11/24/2013 21:50:16   
Supertails
L♥ve

ACC: New avvy for new obsession and new favourite musical artist for the first time in many years! :D
ACC: Zelda 3DS XL bundle this week!
DIS: Incredibly tired!
ACC: HI AEF! :D

EDIT ACC: Holy cow, this is my first post in six months! Rest assured, I have been lurking. :]

< Message edited by Supertails -- 11/24/2013 21:51:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 312
11/25/2013 3:59:17   
Womba

Dis: Learned to just ignore my anxiety problem...

Dis: It's bad because it turned out to be the same thing as bottling an emotion up really. I had this sorta feeling that something was creeping up on me... and now? Just... terrible depression. Or better put, empty. Like, I feel hollow. Really. Really. Hollow.

Dis: Some serious harsh on my mojo.

Acc: Seeing a doctor about this because of how chronic it's become. HOPEFULLY there'll be some other solution besides meds whenever it creeps up on me again...

Acc: Better news is my appetities improving a bit.

Acc: Uh... went to the doctor about my anxiety issue. Ended up getting some REALLY strong medication for when it really gets bad. The idea is to help me get some more control over it, but provide me relief incase I suddenly want to crawl into a hole somewhere away from everything.

Dis: Apparantly I wheeze pretty badly when I'm asleep.... so... had some allergy testing to.

Acc: GOT MAH FLU SHOT! It was surprising to, I'm not pain tolerant at all so I squeal like a pig when that needle pokes into me. Didn't even feel it this time though... (although it WAS put into a muscle rather than a vein so that's one thing)

Dis: Arm is sore from it.

< Message edited by Womba -- 11/25/2013 18:28:47 >
DF AQW  Post #: 313
11/25/2013 20:52:28   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

ACCx10000!: It snowed! This is the first time in my life I've ever seen actual snow. It was great :)
DF  Post #: 314
11/27/2013 13:18:46   
kpnut

ACC: got an interview for a job, it's only a temporary placement but still some work is some work.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 315
12/2/2013 22:58:08   
Xplayer
Roaming the Web

Acc: Counting down to Christmas
Dis: This week is going to be hell.
Acc: Going to see Madoka movie 3 at the end of the week.
AQ AQW  Post #: 316
12/2/2013 23:05:44   
sean.2
My life for Aiur

Acc: Found a house to move into! Very exciting, but it should be interesting sharing with 5 other people...
Post #: 317
12/4/2013 17:24:43   
draketh99
Purple Armadillo

Dis- Damaged the cornea of my right eye, needless to say, it's fairly uncomfortable
DF  Post #: 318
12/4/2013 23:40:12   
Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Huge ACC: I'm graduating from the University of Texas this Sunday! A B.S. in Mathematics with teaching certification!!

Celebrations for the Moogle :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 319
12/5/2013 14:48:47   
OmniM

ACC: Went to a doctor's appointment earlier this week and gave me some medicine to help my nerves.
DIS: My chest keeps hurting due to the stress I'm going through...at least my heart isn't in danger.
ACC: Decided to help out more around the house to help Dad.
DIS: Had another fight with my family yesterday and I said some stupid things. I felt terrible...
ACC: Decided to look for a job this month, hopefully.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 320
12/5/2013 20:54:12   
Twighlight Sky

acc: got a job.
Acc: college apps are done.
ACC: I'm BACK!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 321
12/5/2013 21:12:22   
cerebus141

ACC: My bloody awesome headphones came today, and they sound bloody awesome
ACC: Flatmate got a free 50" smart TV from his work.
Post #: 322
12/5/2013 23:33:15   
Densoro

Sigh of relief like a freaking dragon ACC: Finished ALL of the homework, did 3/4 of my finals, the construction on my street is finished so that I can walk straight through now, and I will be playing ALL OF THE VIDEO GAMES and watching Revolutionary Girl Utena at my girlfriend's recommendation while studying for my driver's license and hopefully getting a job.
tl;dr winter break <3
AQ DF  Post #: 323
12/6/2013 11:58:24   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

@the moogle: Congratz mate! ^_^

ACC: Finished 50% of my finals, and so far so great!
DIS: Next is Theoretical Physics!!
ACC: Liverpool's playing tomorrow!! Can't wait to see what happens with Suarez's current form!!
ACC: Shifting to a new place, with some seriously fast Wifi...
ACC: Just purchased a 3DS XL... Can't believe I purchased a nintendo device for the first time since my Adv SP!
ACC: Lost weight! (That counts right?)

< Message edited by ss2195 -- 12/6/2013 11:59:38 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 324
12/8/2013 10:19:43   
Superemo
Constructive!

DIS: Firefox frustrated me to the boiling point.
???: Downloaded Chrome.
DIS: Little things about Chrome frustrate me.
DIS: Not mad enough to switch back.
DIS: There seems to be no browser capable of doing what I want and what I need: fast tab switching, full ability to switch between tabs and close the browser when in in fullscreen (without keyboard shortcuts, because I don't want to have to memorize four more keyboard shortcuts), the ability to automatically delete browsing history (I gift shop, and while I normally trust my family, my laptop is in an accessible place), and no issues with having more than two tabs open simultaneously ("issues" meaning the browser freezing/crashing, Flash Player hangups, or any similar... things).
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 13 of 29«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition