Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 15 of 29«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/20/2014 5:02:23   
Corvus Corax
♥ Senpai ♥

Acc: Finished 2 big tasks at my AFK job that I had been dreading a bit.
Acc: Was awarded a new opportunity at my AFK job that sounds exciting.
Dis: Kind of dreading actually doing it though...
AQ AQW  Post #: 351
1/20/2014 12:54:08   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

ACC: A stray cat showed up outside my window the other night, and he is a PERFECT cat!
ACC: He also seems very happy.
???: I've named him Echo, because when he was crying outside my window in the middle of the night, it was echoing REALLY loudly outside. Plus, a cat in one of my favourite books is named Echo.
ACC: I now also know that my dog has no problems with cats.
DF  Post #: 352
1/22/2014 4:35:47   
Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

ACC: Bought an IBM T60 Thinkpad from Amazon for £80. Tis a speedy little thing!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 353
1/22/2014 23:58:01   
Superemo
Constructive!

ACC: Position change at my job.
ACC: Won't have to deal with getting yelled at nearly as frequently.
ACC: Apparently, I'm adept at my new duties. I was offered the opportunity to work a regular shift instead of having a third day of training.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 354
1/24/2014 16:14:19   
OmniM

ACC: Started on a new manuscript called "Dragonshade Legacy" a couple of days ago. I done about nine pages.
ACC: It snowed last night and today me, my sister, and my relative decided to go out in the neighborhood and had fun.
ACC: Threw a lot of snowballs at my relative and my sister. :)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 355
1/25/2014 3:35:56   
Supertails
L♥ve

DIS: My mom probably has cancer again.

I don't know what to do...how to react...anything...

On one hand I want to be optimistic because she's survived cancer twice before (both different kinds), but on the other hand I'm logical enough to know that that doesn't have any real effect on this time... I don't believe in God so I can't be angry at him, I'm too realistic to pull the whole "it's not fair!" crap, I just...I don't know. I don't have any outlet for my feelings except to cry myself to sleep. I just...ugh...

< Message edited by Supertails -- 1/25/2014 3:37:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 356
1/25/2014 5:18:54   
Densoro

Oh my gosh, Supes...I know that crossing my fingers won't do anything, but I'mma do it anyway. I'm really sorry this happened, dude.
AQ DF  Post #: 357
1/25/2014 12:02:17   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

ACC: Cleared my first semester with flying colours!
ACC: Winter break is over
DIS: Winter break wasn't worth extending, even wished it was shorter. Got bored, wished I had a textbook and had massive hangovers from helping my parents move.
ACC: Either way, a week to undisputed freedom!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 358
1/25/2014 12:31:42   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

I'm so sorry Super...that's horrible...my problems just feel so petty now...I wish you and her all the luck in the world.

ACC: Made it to a writing test that was one of the things that determine whether I graduate Highschool within the last minute of it being open...if I had missed it I would have been held back.
ACC: I scored a 100%
DIS: Scrapped my original idea for a book (I'd reached 324 pages) due to the fact that I just sort of lost...the feeling in it. I had been thinking up that story since I was 11, and had been writing it for 2 years.
ACC: But only because I came up with a brand new idea overnight for an entirely new story, which I am currently 32 pages in. I feel like this one will have a better chance of success.
DF  Post #: 359
1/25/2014 23:17:03   
Womba

I have an idea on how yah feel Supes, so I'll send a prayer your mothers way. Hope everything goes well.

Acc: Didn't even use my medication for my anxiety and I'm mostly over it now. I feel so much better... I still worry too much. But I'm better.

Acc: The core of my anxiety problem I find more fascinating now than terrifying. I won't dig too much into it... best to not think about it than blab everybodies ear off.

Acc: Snow.

Dis: OH MY GOSHNESS IT IS COLD.

Dis: Cats agree with this... they have been terrible pests once again.

Acc: The pet chooses the master... I always remember this when I see Kirby (original name for cat do not steal) running around.

Dis: Caught my cat sleeping in the bathroom sink... of all places...

Acc: Managed to get a few pictures of it. :D
DF AQW  Post #: 360
1/26/2014 9:28:04   
DarkDevil

ACC: having two weeks without duties.
DIS: fried my pc , i need to buy a new fan for the cpu tomorrow .

DIS on the time of edit: fan broke ....... again.

< Message edited by DarkDevil -- 2/3/2014 7:19:26 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 361
1/26/2014 18:30:42   
kors

ACC: fourth snow day this year tomorrow!
Edit ACC: got another day off! And wednesday is only going to be half day anyway. I have not had a full week of school for over a month now.

< Message edited by kors -- 1/27/2014 15:46:27 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 362
1/27/2014 17:11:16   
Sir Nicholas

Let us all hope and pray that Supes' mother makes a very swift recovery if that be the case.

ACC: Lords of Shadow 2 is looking to be even more awesome than I originally anticipated.

ACC: My creative drive has returned almost fully. I know now exactly how to end my sequel.

DIS: Car accident means that our primary method of transportation has to be my brother's truck. It's a gas guzzling, money-eating, big, ugly machine on wheels with an engine.

DIS: Still haven't found a job or a place just yet.

DIS: Feeling incredibly aggravated as a result. It is possible my frustration is starting to build up, like the pressure cooker in my head is starting to overflow.

ACC: At least I know I will not repeat my previous mistake of keeping it all bottled up inside.

ACC: The other day, I made a friend with whom I share a love of cosplay, anime, manga, video games and other such pasttimes. A fellow Otaku if you will.

ACC: I've decided if I go to Momocon, or to Dragoncon anytime, I'll be dressing as Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. I've got the Katana for it, and I have a black mask and the accessories.
AQ  Post #: 363
2/4/2014 20:41:08   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

Let us all hope Supertails's Mom gets better.Miracles do happen !
ACC:Mom,got me a rolex and a tommy hilfiger as early birthday gifts
ACC:Birthday is this month !
DIS:Have to study for the final exams which would help me to take which subject I want (or not)! So this is make or break time !
Post #: 364
2/5/2014 21:57:26   
Supertails
L♥ve

First off, thank all you guys so much for your thoughts and wishes. :] It means a lot that anyone would care that much! Leading me to...

ACC: Turns out the tumour is just a remnant from one of her last bouts with cancer and it's benign. Meaning...it's likely harmless and all she'll need to do is get it taken out! In other words, she should be fine and will not have to go through all of that again.

God that's a load off of my mind...thanks again, everyone. I have been able to sleep better now
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 365
2/6/2014 1:32:43   
sean.2
My life for Aiur

@Supertails: Bit late here (make yo inbox empty! :P), but from one stranger on the internet to another, hope all's well and you and your family and doing fine after that scare there.

Acc: Scored a sick job bartending at the race course. Kinda a sweet deal for a struggling uni student. :D

< Message edited by sean.2 -- 2/6/2014 1:33:14 >
Post #: 366
2/7/2014 10:55:39   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

DIS: After getting my wisdom teeth out two days ago, part of my tongue is still numb, and I may have permanent nerve damage.
DF  Post #: 367
2/7/2014 12:32:10   
Yammka

Acc: Pressing links that have been around on my bookmarks bar for way too long just to see what happens.
AQ  Post #: 368
2/7/2014 21:57:23   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

@supertails:Well I am happy your mother doesn't need to go through that pain again(I din't mean to rhyme)
DIS:My finals are coming up in a month and these are life altering unfortunately !

Post #: 369
2/7/2014 22:33:50   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

DIS: After checking with my doctor, apparently I do have permanent nerve damage in part of my tongue, and can now not taste certain things. It's also really awkward saying certain letters.
DF  Post #: 370
2/8/2014 7:50:33   
Supertails
L♥ve

sean/Warmonger: Thank you! I appreciate it. :]

ACC: My inbox is, after a year, finally not full!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 371
2/8/2014 10:27:14   
Twighlight Sky

ACC: In the waiting room for Comic Con pre-registration.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 372
2/10/2014 20:11:35   
DaiTigris
How We Roll Winner
June14

ACC Triple Combo: Got to attended my first gamers con at a small local event a while back and Learned how to play settlers of catan. Found out about a local Game Design club at the con and joined in to help with the artwork.
DIS: I should be used to the fact that no matter what I do I'll always find myself in the company of crazy people.
ACC: Tried a trial version of flash Pro for the first time.
DIS: Why have I not used Flash Pro before this? It almost feels like my whole life has been leading up to working with this program...
???: Debating if paying for the monthly Adobe subscription will drain too much of my savings...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 373
2/15/2014 9:30:05   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

ACC: Got an Adidas Nitrocharger 3.0 Model Football shoe just half an hour ago for my birthday so YAY !
Acc: I am turning 16 this 17th February -Monday !
ACC: School declares half working day as we have a function which devotes special prayers to 10th graders who are writing an important life changing final !
DIS: Life is gonna be different after this year! Its sad to think of that !
Post #: 374
2/16/2014 14:05:21   
Snake XZ

Acc: going to my first concert today!
Acc: it's Panic! At the Disco!!!!!! Heck yeah!
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 15 of 29«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition