Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 17 of 29«<1516171819>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/21/2014 1:27:32   
Sir Nicholas

ACC: Found a perfect sword for me whenever I get some money. It's a cruciform long-sword, about 43' inches long with a genuine leather sheath. Should be perfect for my collection. Even better, it's cheaper than my two katana's: Being only $30.00.

DIS: Now then, I just need to find another job.

ACC: Fortunately, I've got two possible leads.

ACC: It'd seem that my collecting weapons is a lot more accepted than I thought. I walked around with one of my Japanese swords strapped to my back and no one so much as batted an eye.

ACC: Sent a copy of my book to myself - and whenever I can get my laptop back, I'll send another one. That way I'll be prepared in the event I'm unable to work on it further.

ACC: I've got a perfect idea for how to end my book, and for the Big-Bad. It also ties well in with the mythology behind it.

DIS: Unfortunately, there is one little problem - my works deal quite a lot with apocryphal writings, so it's going to be "offensive" to some people, especially to certain...shall we say fundamentalist groups.

ACC: The recent rise in the popularity of the Mortal Instruments series has made me hopeful, especially because it deals with the exact same concepts and principals that my works do. Moreover, it's very much in the same vein as my stories - supernatural stuff, magic, angels, demons, vampires, werewolves, fairies, etc. etc.
AQ  Post #: 401
3/22/2014 23:43:38   
overdead

DIS: I never knew until now that we had this kind of forum.
DIS: Still haven't found an internship.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 402
3/22/2014 23:46:03   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

ACC:Last exam tomorrow !
DIS:Gonna miss the friends I had for a long time as we take different subjects ! A Gang of 6 just divides into 2 for each subject !
Post #: 403
3/23/2014 23:39:19   
Sir Nicholas

BIG ACC: I'm going to be getting about $330.00 worth of tax return money. Thank you Kroger!

ACC: My Dad is also going to help me to set up my own debit account.

ACC: My old boss says that I'm still eligible for rehiring! Huzzah!

ACC: Still going to keep trying to apply to other places anyways, and especially be on the lookout for places that pay more than my old job. If I can get one soon, then look out world, Nick the working man is back!

Slight DIS: Really going to have to think carefully about what to do with this money. I'm obviously going to be keeping as much of it as possible for emergencies.

DIS: Really thinking this relationship isn't going to work out.

ACC: I can still bounce back from anything. I am an unbreakable wall of manliness. (Flexes his pecs)

...DIS: Now if I could just get my license and a car.
AQ  Post #: 404
3/24/2014 7:28:07   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

ACC:Exams are over ! Time to partaay !(Actually am today)
Post #: 405
3/25/2014 18:07:32   
hidan_orochimaru

ACC:My birthday is near!
DF AQW  Post #: 406
3/26/2014 8:24:24   
Chazero

ACC: Spent some quality time with my crush at a local video game arcade on the last day of the school year.

< Message edited by Chazero -- 3/26/2014 8:25:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 407
3/26/2014 17:56:53   
salene

ACC: just found this forum. YAY!

ACC: just got excepted into an Ivy League school!

ACC: got my second modeling gig today, as well as being told that my soccer team is going to India soon for a large tournament!

DIS: my internet will be under maintainence for a week or so :(
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 408
3/28/2014 6:12:21   
sean.2
My life for Aiur

Acc: A very dear friend of mine is visiting soon...haven't felt this excited about something in a looong time! :D
Post #: 409
3/28/2014 7:53:14   
Womba

Dis: Rarely poke around here nowadays...

Acc: 1 Star First-Dan belt in Tai Kwon Do. (translation: Newbie black belt... long way to go for second degree (two stripes))

Acc: Passed my english exam.

Acc: By 2 points.

Dis: A notation was followed with my score saying my score is on average higher than 40% of current high-school graduates in the USA.

Thats pitiful.
DF AQW  Post #: 410
3/29/2014 6:35:06   
hidan_orochimaru

ACC:Today is my birthday,yaaay!
DF AQW  Post #: 411
3/29/2014 20:11:31   
Senras Wolf

Dis: Sometimes I can't tell if my anxiety is starting to make me lose focus or just a bad case of procrastination. Maybe I should see doctor sometimes things get too loud.

Dis: I need to get back on the job market and I don't want to.

Middling: I don't think I believe in my Major anymore because I feel like I need to really start focusing on what REALLY works for me. Which is Art.

Dis: I've been missing my bestie for a good while now and I really want to hang out with her again but you know, we all have our problems.

Woof, that's enough for today. :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 412
3/31/2014 23:17:44   
Dragonman

ACC: First try on the ACT, and my scores were (drum roll) 33!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 413
3/31/2014 23:24:00   
Edgemaster Scion
Constructive!

Dis: Failing Computer science.
Dis: Failing English.
Dis: Both of those are my Advanced Placement classes.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 414
4/1/2014 8:26:21   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

DIS: Avg performance in Chemistry and Maths exams.
ACC: Topped whole year in Programming.
ACC: Gonna carry on the momentum!

ACC: Gonna see my parents for my Birthday... cant believe I'm 19!

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 415
4/4/2014 14:20:27   
sporetox

ACC: I've finally come out about my sexuality. And it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. But It went better than I'd expected.

Dis: I have 3 papers all due on Monday. Yay college...

ACC: Finally watched all 3 hours of Total Riff Off I recorded. That was hilarious to watch....I'm starting to see why I suck at completing my work, but It was worth the time.

@Below: I'll probably feel the relief when I finish all these papers. The end of a semester is always the worst.

< Message edited by sporetox -- 4/4/2014 16:07:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 416
4/4/2014 15:16:45   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Good job for being so brave Sporetox! At least you have the weight off of your chest now.

ACC: My dog survived a very dangerous surgery, he had to have a sock removed from his stomach.
DIS: It was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaally expensive. x_x
ACC: It was totally worth it.

DIS: State testing is coming...fail this and I don't move on out of highschool.
ACC: Pretty confident about it though.
DF  Post #: 417
4/7/2014 10:54:14   
Geek

Amon: My (late) dog ate a sock once. Nature gave it back the next day though. Good luck on that test. I don't have to worry about that for another year. *gasp* one year left.

ACC: One year of high school left!
ACC: Finally got to the library.
ACC: Downloaded Neverwinter.
DIS: It is taking FOREVER to patch. 0-0

DIS: Everytime I log onto the AQWFansite to post something I either a) forget completely what I was going to do, or b) have a severe case of writers block. If only I had an echo-stone of myself...That may help.
ACC: *self five for SDP reference!*

Lookit dat! 12%!
Hurrr
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 418
4/8/2014 11:44:05   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

ACC: Just went to the Andaman Islands in India and took a direct flight to Mumbai

ACC: Staying in an elite room in an elite hotel. So awesome and I feel like a boss.

Dis: Just got the internet now.

Post #: 419
4/8/2014 14:23:51   
kasama999

Acc: Graduated with a degree in Bachelor of Library and Information Science

< Message edited by kasama999 -- 4/8/2014 14:27:57 >
Post #: 420
4/12/2014 12:11:41   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Congrats kasama!

DIS: State testing next week.
ACC: Pretty confident about it.
DIS: Except for Math.
DIS: It's also going to be really boring.

@Geek I approve of that SDP reference!
DF  Post #: 421
4/13/2014 10:12:14   
Lord Noonien Soong

ACC: started using ebay thanks to prizerebel

ACC: listening to more classic metal with Ronnie James Dio in them
ACC: more accs than dis'
ACC: also acquired a 1922 morgan silver dollar from mother

< Message edited by Lord Noonien Soong -- 5/11/2014 22:10:27 >

DF  Post #: 422
4/14/2014 7:38:26   
Superemo
Constructive!

ACC: I either found a new reason, or rediscovered an old one. Either way, things are getting a bit better.
ACC: Shaved today and got confirmation of something I've been hoping for a while: I've gained noticeable weight over the last six months. As someone who's been underweight for his entire life (not by choice, by circumstance of birth), it feels good to get some confirmation that I'm getting closer to a healthy weight.
???: First time in quite a while I've posted one of these that was entirely good news (aside from this).
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 423
4/14/2014 8:14:55   
sporetox

DIS: Power went out on Saturday night after a crazy hail storm came through.
ACC: The power should be back by 11:30 PM tonight, and we have a generator for electricity until then.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 424
4/14/2014 14:01:29   
Corvus Corax
♥ Senpai ♥

Acc: Just finished getting all my amalgam fillings replaced with composite.
Acc: After many dental visits this year I am finally done!
Dis: Don't even want to add up how much this all cost...
AQ AQW  Post #: 425
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> RE: Life (Dis)Accomplishments Thread #33
Page 17 of 29«<1516171819>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition