Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Collection of the Most OP Builds In History

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Collection of the Most OP Builds In History
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/7/2013 10:55:56   
Xendran

I'll post what i think are mine, you post yours!

5 Focus Double Gamma Bot Spec BH

Good smoke for level 1
Huge reflex
+10% block, stun, deflect stacking with dex and reflex
Huge eshield
Huge bloodlust from double bot spec and +5 damage
Huge EMP
Huge gamma bot
Huge gamma bot spec
Back when you could gamma bot and then gamma bot speck back to back
Big heal
Huge strike and aux damage from +5 focus damage

39 def
35 res
Str Mass HP Smoke EMP Bh

Big HP
OP Massacre
OP EMP
Huge smoke
Huge bloodlust
+2 OP Focus Damage

OP 5 Focus Double Gamma Bot Tech Mage
Self explanitory

One of many OP heal loopers

AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
5/7/2013 11:02:23   
Melbourne

Unfortunately I do not have a screenshot of it :(
But the tech plasma bolt and plasma rain caster build.

Extremely high health and mana with high tech.

Easily abuseable plasma bolt and rain, high heal when it's needed.

< Message edited by XMelbourneX -- 5/7/2013 11:10:50 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/7/2013 11:27:33   
Necromantres

when tactical mercenary just appeared...ability to heal loop, smoke + artilery strike...
Epic  Post #: 3
5/7/2013 12:10:23   
Trae

Necromantres i think that was the most OP build in epicduel history
Epic  Post #: 4
5/7/2013 14:19:44   
JariTheMighty

The stun-zerk

Huge 2-turn damage burst
First turn stun almost guaranteed 2 turn KO
Hitting a stunned enemy ignored 20% of all defenses
Guaranteed hit for zerk as you can't block while stunned
Hybrid armor provided much needed defenses making it harder to kill fast (no requirements back then)

Note that this build was already affected by diminishing returns (the very first one).
Also apologies for not showing the skill tree, this picture was most likely just to show off my tokens. Most often skill tree would have consisted of max hybrid armor, level 4-10 stun and level 1-3 zerker.

Glass cannon Blood Mage

OP 4 turn damage combo of gun, fireball, zerk, gun
Huge gains from bloodlust
Deadly aim to boost gun damage even further

Smoke str TLM

Smoke (self explanatory)
Double strike prior the changes to damage calculations made it deadly with smoke (and rage too)
Frenzy combined with smoke was OP (used to have no reqs & bigger percentage healed)
Hybrid armor combined with reroute screams OP

Again apologies for not having the skill tree, I probably took the picture to show off the Juggernaut achie or something.
Most often skill tree would have consisted of max hybrid armor, level 1-4 frenzy, level 5-10 reroute, double strike and any level of smoke (usually high).

Also note that all these 3 build are the non varium versions, varium versions obviously having more stats in essential categories.

< Message edited by JariTheMighty -- 5/7/2013 14:22:58 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 5
5/7/2013 15:05:16   
Oba

Support Merc will have to be one of the few classes who even have been OP in 2v2, and it sure left a mark in the ED history.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
5/7/2013 15:31:48   
Master Smasher

RIP non varium delta-beta players.... man the amount of times they must've been destroyed must be so huge O_O, anyways the old support builds, especially for TCTL mercs with smoke was just brutual, but the heal looping mages were just awful to deal with, 200hp with a 40 heal every 3 turns, damage was o.k, defense and resis deduction ratio was 13-16 each, pretty OP build since these tech mages were so hard to kill, they would drag you until every single bit of mana is used and your left with nothing in the end except a raging gun or sword strike
Epic  Post #: 7
5/7/2013 15:55:32   
goldslayer1

Str Tlm: http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2052/strtacmerc21x.png
i cant remember correctly, but i think this was the first variation i made when delta came out.
anyway, the build was quite good.
it had a good smokescreen (atleast on par with most str BHs)
good maul, and frenzy, and it had atom which came in handy vs those heal loop builds in the beginning of delta

overall the build was pretty fast (about 50 wins an hour) and had a good average rate (average rate was around 93-94, but you could easily go to 96 on a good day)
i guess it helped alot that i shared it with my whole faction when i had made it.

CH: http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3288/chmidstrsuptank.png
this is CH prior to plasma armor.
this build for me was putting out a very good winrate of 94% at the time.
it had quite a good block rate. and deflect rate since support builds weren't very popular during this time.
and it was easy to counter other malf classes with technician.

NOTE: some might not qualify this as "OP" but it was the best build for high % before plasma armor came.

Dex tlm: http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/2692/strtlmtank20.png
this build was very good. i had made it to counter the rising number of CHs and BHs (since they had made CH builds to counter str tlms, and str BHs were starting to come back)
so with this build, i had an extremely good block rate, good source of regaining HP (field medic, frenzy on rage)

and it had technician which countered pretty much anything a mage or CH would do.
in most cases, technician would give me way more tech than what mages and CHs malfed. so it was worth using technician whenever i was malfed. the build was also a counter for other str tlm builds.

this build however required more strategical use than str tlms, so it wasn't copied much. and if it was, most never really used it to its full potential. overall, this build averaged about 35 wins hour at 98% for me. and as far as i know, the only other person i knew, to use it to its full effectiveness was turkishincubus.

Dex CH: i do not have a screenshot for this (pretty sure turkishincubus has a video for it though)
me and turkish were trying to find some OP build to use for CH since tlms had been badly nerfed at the time, and we didn't wanna straight up go str CH.

so we made a dex CH build. this dex CH consisted of 125 hp, 35-42 defense from just dex (cant remember the old progression right now)
str was about 72 (which gave 17-21 for primary and gun). armor was a +9 resistance armor, and max plasma armor. so it had a HUGE resistance.
the build we used had frost destroyer primary, and beast rider armor, purposely made that way to zap enemy energy without always having to use EMP.
this build was another 98%+ build, and it wasn't massively copied as some others.

Dex SC TM: (no screenshot again, but turk has a video)
another build me and turk worked on was super charge dex tech mages.
the build was pretty good, yielded high damage with super charge and deadly aim gun combo.
having high dex at the time, it resulted in decent block rates. which came in handy vs str BHs and CHs.
and had a high technician at low levels, which came in handy vs CHs and other mages.
the build was pretty quick getting 40-45 wins an hour at mostly 95% (sometimes more/less)

Max SS Focus TLM: (this was in late delta for me) no screenshot for this one (i cant believe i didn't take any O.O)
anyway the build was simple, max SS 5 focus tlm.
having tanking capabilities and heal loop capabilities allowed for battles to be very long, in turn powering up infernal android even more.
i used a club variation to allow use of atom smasher and frenzy (for rages)

when using the build, i also came with the idea in mind that surgical strike should be secondary.
and only used it to finish battles off faster or when enemies had lower hp.
overall, the build gave me 98% at a 35-40 wins an hour, give or take on the match ups.

and yes this build was copied, and was continued in omega, although they use a sword variation now for more stats.

i also have str BH builds (my variations) which i made. however these were pretty common builds so no need to post more of it.
i had str BMs aswell but no screenies.

str BHs in delta were usually 90%-95%
however gamma str BH was mostly 95%+ for me (like it was for many others)

and i had 5 focus BMs (although mines was with outdated gear) which mostly gave me 96%+

EDIT:
Str Merc: i dont have screenies of most of my gamma builds, but i had a str merc build back in gamma that averaged 85%-90% (90% on good days) and about 55-65 wins an hour. most other str merc builds were around the 75%-80%s at the time.

the build consisted of a lvl 9 atom smasher, a lvl 2 maul, and a lvl 1 berserker.

it used 125 hp, 41 energy.
78 dex which at the time gave 26-32 defense (old progression)
i cant remember correctly right now, but i think the primary/sidearm damage was either 31-38 or 35-42, +32 from weapon damage. i remember using frostbolt and cyber shillelagh for this build.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 5/9/2013 10:36:17 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
5/7/2013 16:26:30   
My Name is Jake
Banned

2v2 Support TLM. i had a screenshot of the build lost it but i still remember it.
I got 80-85% win rate

109 or 110 hp
45 energy

9-11 or 10-12 primary/sidearm dmg
27-33 aux dmg
20-24 + hybrid armour defense
23-27 +9 resistance

Azrael's Bane
Stun Blaster
Energy Eggzooka
Bunny Borg
2 HP boosters

max hybrid armour, artillery strike and reroute
level 2 heal

very strong build back when field medic improved with support.

< Message edited by My Name is Jake -- 5/8/2013 1:11:05 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
5/7/2013 17:21:13   
liy010

What about when Supercharge scaled with Energy? TMs everywhere were OP...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
5/7/2013 21:45:27   
kittycat

TM Casters
AQ MQ  Post #: 11
5/7/2013 21:53:14   
kosmo

@Master smasher.The worst feeling I ve experienced as a nonvar was to crush against those tank mercs with gamma bot in early gamma facing them with no bot, no stats, no chance what so ever....
Epic  Post #: 12
5/7/2013 22:32:03   
midnight santa

Too many to mention.
Epic  Post #: 13
5/8/2013 1:16:49   
My Name is Jake
Banned

5 focus TLM when they had smoke and technician was mean as
iirc its stats were these

94 or 95 health
minimum energy

15-18 primary and sidearm dmg
14-17 aux dmg

24-29 +9 +1 +max hybrid armour defense
30-36 +1 resistance

max hydrid armor and reroute
level 4 or 5 technician and smoke

its defense was very good even if you're smoked and +40 tech from technician if you're malfed helped. if you wern't it boosted your smoke screen and bot damage.
very good for juggernaut.

< Message edited by My Name is Jake -- 5/8/2013 1:20:51 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
5/8/2013 3:21:37   
Thylek Shran

Tech TM with Super Charge and maybe BH with Diamond Blades in Alpha.
Never saw Diamond Blades in action tho.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 15
5/8/2013 3:24:09   
goldslayer1

ohh i forgot to mention
i dont have screenies of most of my gamma builds, but i had a str merc build back in gamma that averaged 85%-90% (90% on good days) and about 55-65 wins an hour. most other str merc builds were around the 75%-80%s at the time.

the build consisted of a lvl 9 atom smasher, a lvl 2 maul, and a lvl 1 berserker.

it used 125 hp, 41 energy.
78 dex which at the time gave 26-32 defense (old progression)
i cant remember correctly right now, but i think the primary/sidearm damage was either 31-38 or 35-42, +32 from weapon damage. i remember using frostbolt and cyber shillelagh for this build.

funny thing was, i was tech mage before going str merc, and i had bought frostbite claws on accident.
that was the best accident that has ever happened to me in ED.
str BH for the most part weren't very good without frostbite claws.
you could manage without founder and bunnyzooka, but mostly not without frostbites. this was due to stat placement.
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
5/8/2013 11:37:46   
Snaipera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuWxzydJV2s real fun starts at 1.23
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
5/8/2013 23:41:10   
Xx.Nemesis.xX

Remember the strength blood mages from delta? When basically first turn=win.

Stats: 90-140 health
90-140 strength
low dex
low tech
enough support for deadly aim(probably... 32-40?)

The 90 health version 3 shots
The 140 health version 4 shots but could still 3 shot if need be
basically if you didn't block you should just turn off your computer and go drink a glass of lemonade. Because it wasn't like you wouldn't run into 14 of them in a row...
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
5/9/2013 4:42:25   
CN2025

yea there wre no creativity back then and now its tm azrael str supp low dex tech running all over 1vs1
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 19
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Collection of the Most OP Builds In History
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition