Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 125 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 125 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/25/2013 0:29:33   
Jmagician

Judging by Rainbowtheus' abilities, I doubt he will get a rank up. An apprentice that powerful is likely going to stay that way unless they pull a Vampire Knight on us.

quote:

The Goblin character was not spawning anywhere - so I added it to the
hork fort area with a 75 spawn.

They should give us a chart with all the character spawn rates.
AQW  Post #: 101
5/25/2013 1:09:04   
kise2

I am fine with him not getting a rank up, I have a plan to make him super powerful.
AQW Epic  Post #: 102
5/25/2013 1:38:18   
DeathGuard

Got Rainbowtheus to LvL 4 in some minutes, he is ready for his Vet form now. Also Blood Ranger is lvl 12. Today's finals went good, Biology was easy (or maybe I study so much I felt it easy) lol
Anyways I hope you guys are having fun!

@Labyth: Saw you in-game :P

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 103
5/25/2013 1:52:11   
Lord of Pandemonium

Hahahahaha, rainbowtheus's animations are great, love it :)

AQW  Post #: 104
5/25/2013 2:50:10   
Jmagician

Talk about energy efficient .-. I just drew a hand that cost me 3 energy at full to spam it all! xD
AQW  Post #: 105
5/25/2013 8:28:52   
Char

Umm, weird. I logged on today and I already had Rainbowtheus, which I never got yesterday. I have bunch of Shadow cards,which I never bought. And I have 9k gold, I had 200k yesterday. I also had a level 10 Agustiner equiped, which I did not even know I had and had never leveled it. All in all, Weird.

< Message edited by Little Rascal -- 5/25/2013 8:30:21 >
Post #: 106
5/25/2013 8:29:20   
Skylon

Just saw, on Rainbowtheus' character his name is stated as " Rainbowtheus" but in the character menu, its given as "Rainbotheus" .
AQW  Post #: 107
5/25/2013 8:47:48   
daichi

@rascal Oh NO! auggy drank away all your gold! and then brought home a strange revontheus. 0_0
DF AQW  Post #: 108
5/25/2013 9:49:17   
Megadragonknight

@Rascal
That's the most strange bug I have ever heard. I guess it can be a good luck charm and can it be used?

@Daichi
The OS light user! Ready for Light series! I am already to upgrade FC, Templar and other light character! Light is one of my most favourite element!

However, bad thing is I can't afford that much gold or SG on the next series pack. Got to quickly save more money to buy more SG package then I can be able to buy 10 extra permanent boost so I can gain lots of more gold!

Oh, one thing I notice is that Arch Lich is just really the most strongest and dangerous boss character in OS yet. He could deal 1200 damage 2 times but separately and not to mention he can use corruption and then later 5-hit combo which could be Death Flow! Those 2 skills are high costly and how can Lich just use it immediately? I feel that Lich just cheated! At least I am glad to be able to still beat.
Post #: 109
5/25/2013 10:14:07   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

by Little Rascal
Umm, weird. I logged on today and I already had Rainbowtheus, which I never got yesterday. I have bunch of Shadow cards,which I never bought. And I have 9k gold, I had 200k yesterday. I also had a level 10 Agustiner equiped, which I did not even know I had and had never leveled it. All in all, Weird.

This sounds serious. As in account getting hacked serious! Log out and back in again and and if things don`t go back to the way you left them last time you logged in, then i would strongly suggest changing your passwords and also changing the password to your email account you use with your Master account .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 110
5/25/2013 10:18:05   
Megadragonknight

How can those hackers be able to find out some players' password? Nowadays, peoples' account such as Facebook got hacked. This is a really serious and scary case. I think we need a higher upgrade security technology.
Post #: 111
5/25/2013 10:31:17   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

The most common way is the player telling someone else their account name or pass, or falling for one of those bogus sites that ask for your login info promising prizes in return, or a player`s account name being the same or a small variation with the ingame char name. Then there are keyloggers/trojan horse/viruses your rig might be infected with.

So as soon as you see something wrong, like another char being equiped or a fluctuation in your gold reserved from the last time you played, you really need to act fast and change your passwords! Also never give your login info to anyone on the forums or ingame!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 112
5/25/2013 10:37:45   
AQSewy

Hey guys how rare is the Overfiend Blade to encounter?
AQ  Post #: 113
5/25/2013 10:42:23   
Megadragonknight

@Balu
Yeah, that's one of the most common technique for hackers. Its just a very old fashioned and I believe no one would fall for this trap unless someone is very gullible.

@AQ
About 70% hard to encounter.
Post #: 114
5/25/2013 10:46:17   
AQSewy

Alright ty not gonna use a soul gem on it then
AQ  Post #: 115
5/25/2013 10:54:45   
Labyth
Banned

Yo were is that list I might have 3 lvl 20 I might need to add
cellar rat,Big Ben,and Flesh Void

@Below when I was researching using duel element and strategies I could use I learned..... if you wish I suggest(in other words) you use a character that has energize,fresh start,neutralize those 3 can help build on an element without having to charge(as you know)
character that are good with this this of course are neutral,water,and lightning
the more the charging energy skill the better it is.
Max storms,Bill assassin,and storm knight al have 2 energizes in their deck I believe.
for example I use ice on max storm I charge ice but use erngize to charge lightning

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/25/2013 11:04:23 >
Post #: 116
5/25/2013 10:55:47   
Deathknight17

I feel like dual element is quite useless. For example, I used shadow with my FC. However, when I wanted to use them, I realized I have to charge shadow all the way from 0 to the required energy. That is a waste of turns, and definitely isn't worth it. Opinions or guides on effectively dual elementing?
AQW Epic  Post #: 117
5/25/2013 11:06:44   
Combat dummy

For Dual Elementing I Think That It Will Become Useful When Artifacts Come Out That Give x Element A Starting Energy Of 10.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
5/25/2013 11:09:45   
DeathGuard

I really haven't try dual element but seems like a nice idea for characters with Neutralize.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 119
5/25/2013 11:14:12   
Labyth
Banned

Death. Here is some work make an updating list on character with neutralize, Fresh start, and also some energize. I really would like to see all their name you think you can do that ?
It should help when planning duel element (NOT SURE IF WIKI HAS ONE ALREADY BUTIF THEY DON"T DEATH COULD Probably give it to one of the officials of wiki)

Well that should help with duel elements.

@beow Np. Just Pm it to me(this iis optional but I still wish to see it) or Pm asuka telling what this about and what you would like to do with the info.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/25/2013 11:17:21 >
Post #: 120
5/25/2013 11:15:19   
DeathGuard

Give me some minutes then.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 121
5/25/2013 11:23:13   
Riniti

@Deathguard You can go to oversoulwiki.com and go to the searchbar, type in each of those card names. A list of characters with those cards will pop up.

Fresh Start: Alpha Pirate, Katana Zon, Water Elemental, Quaztk, Weteye, Water Tick, Ogre Shaman

Energize: Lightning Wolf (master), Bill Assassain, Lei Crossbows, Lei Blades, Storm Knight, Max Storm, Arcane Ranger

Neutralize: Skexis Fiend, Pikeman Commander, Bavaria, Poison Drake, Thrak, Sword Matron, Sentry Lord, Orc Savage, Orc Chieftan, Monk, Arcane Ranger, Dire Monk, Tharr.

< Message edited by Riniti -- 5/25/2013 11:26:27 >
Post #: 122
5/25/2013 11:30:38   
DeathGuard

I did the list but took a bit of time:
Alpha Pirate- Fresh Start
Arcane Ranger- Neutralize and Energize
Sword Matron- Neutralize
Bavaria- Neutralize
Bill Assassin- Energize
Dire Monk- Neutralize
Max Storm- Energize
Shaolin Monk- Neutralize
Ogre Shaman- Fresh Start
Quatz- Fresh Start
Orc Savage- Neutralize
Pikeman Commander- Neutralize
Revonthurkey- Neutralize
Sentry Lord – Neutralize
Storm Knight – Energize
Tharr- Neutralize
Thrak- Neutralize
Orc Chieftain- Neutralize
Water Elemental- Fresh Start
Water Tick- Fresh Start
Weteye- Fresh Start
Lightning Wolf- Energize
Lei CrossBows- Energize
Lei Blades- Energize
Skexis- Neutralize
Poison Drake- Neutralize

EDIT: Ninja'd and seems like Riniti was mean xD Missed some so I will add them to the list.

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 5/25/2013 11:34:45 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 123
5/25/2013 11:38:00   
ValkyrieKnight

@ DeathGuard

Unless characters with duel element will have a different charge system via max charge of 3 both charges both elements at the same time I find it really difficult to implement characters with duel element. Take Sentry Lord for example, a Light character that uses neutralize in order to use counter attack, needing to repeatedly use neutralize in order to keep using counter attacks can be a hassle, especially if you get the counter attacks before you get neutralize. I just never seen this system working. The only character I've seen it work successfully for is Drake because 1 neutralize allows him to use iron hide and that in itself is a really strong card. If they can make it work I'd love to see that but with how the game is now, duel element characters is pointless.

Also, trying to force a duel element character by having 2 fresh stars ( why does it require 2 cards anyway ) or 2 energizers would only clog card deck up.
AQW Epic  Post #: 124
5/25/2013 11:41:01   
Megadragonknight

There are some dual characters that can be very useful. Poison Drake is one of them due to neutralize! Any characters who have secondary element with boost-up card such as neutralize, energize and fresh start will make dual characters really strong and useful! Other characters like Dire Monk have empower which can be quite helpful since it will discard any card you don't wish to use and add any damage card especially power strike. Rainbowtheus is also another good dual character with the combination of heal and sacrifice. So long as there is any card that are boost-up and cost 0 energy, it will make the dual element to be very useful and also fun to use!

Note: When it is dual element, Primary element will be the characters' main element while secondary element is an addition element for the characters. Example, Dire Monk's primary element is neutral while his secondary element is shadow.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 5/25/2013 11:42:55 >
Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 125 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition