Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 125 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 125 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/25/2013 15:06:53   
Combat dummy

@Death: I Couldnt Resist!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 151
5/25/2013 15:11:31   
DeathGuard

@Combat: I rather spend on Life Time boosts to get more gold per fights and lvling up and then buy the packs. Is hitting 2 targets of 1 shot.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 152
5/25/2013 15:16:29   
Combat dummy

I Like Boosts Too, But I Prefer Getting Large Packs Of Em When I Have Enough For All.... I Have 10 Lifetimes And 20 Weekly. So Im Good For Now.

Does Anyone Know Any Shadow Characters That Do Not Have Poison?

< Message edited by Combat dummy -- 5/25/2013 15:19:38 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 153
5/25/2013 15:19:46   
DeathGuard

I had suggest to buy Permanent boosts instead.
EDIT: All shadow characters have at least 1 poison in their decks IIRC

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 5/25/2013 15:21:43 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 154
5/25/2013 15:27:31   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

quote:

@Balu: Congrats man, nice job on DF!
Which character are you lvling up? I would suggest BR! :D

Thank you! It`s a secret what char I`m going to lvl to 20 next. I`m trying to do something special since it will be my 10th lvl 20 char.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 155
5/25/2013 15:32:45   
Combat dummy

Nah. Some Little Undead Creature Doesnt Have One.... How About Any With Empower/Life Drain?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 156
5/25/2013 15:33:14   
DeathGuard

@Balu: You're welcome! I'm currently going for my 3rd lvl 20 which is BR. Will continue lvling up Sir Galahad next. I doubt I will reach 10 lvl 20s any soon so good luck xD
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 157
5/25/2013 15:38:58   
Jmagician

@Balu: As long as it isn't my special character that I am currently levelling, then you're good.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 5/25/2013 15:39:08 >
AQW  Post #: 158
5/25/2013 15:42:14   
Fallen Crest

It's a lonely life looking for PvP Randoms.
AQW  Post #: 159
5/25/2013 15:54:00   
DeathGuard

LvL 15 With Blood Ranger! YAY! Also got enough for another Shadow Pack with gold :3
EDIT: PAck was crappy, all cards were 204 attack cards >.>

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 5/25/2013 15:55:19 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 160
5/25/2013 16:06:50   
Combat dummy

@Crest: Yeah It Is.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 161
5/25/2013 16:13:52   
Jmagician

I have to admit, there is something very very odd about these booster packs. I really don't mind how hard it is to get rare cards as it isn't impossible and I love the feeling of it. But, the odds of getting a single common card throughout the board should not be this frequent.

They should fix that.

EDIT: The way I see it is that PvP random is only a means to get away from training or when all the training to be done is complete. Seeing as how new characters are always being introduced, training will never end so really people will only PvP when they are bored from training. There just needs to be more incentive like Card Drops or Artifact rewards from a certain amount of wins within a given day.

It would be nice if they had like a super rare Xboost drop from every PvP random. A weekly sounds nice.

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 5/25/2013 16:43:28 >
AQW  Post #: 162
5/25/2013 16:46:46   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Ok, I can`t keep a secret from you guys. I plan to lvl to 20 an ice bat. Because it sound like something fun to do and i really like it`s animations. :-)

< Message edited by Balu -- 5/25/2013 16:47:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 163
5/25/2013 16:51:16   
Combat dummy

Black Dragon Is Boring To Use. I Like Rainbowtheus Waaay More.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 164
5/25/2013 17:10:36   
Cyberbeast10

IMO, PvP matches should do some of the following:

1) Give better rewards than PvE.
2) Chances of getting an item.
3) It could be more mandatory, as in having a dungeon that can force PvP with other present players.
4) Be part of a quest, quest-chain, daily quest or farming quests.
5) Make it drop "Soul Stones" that will let you access dungeons. What I'm saying is that make dungeons that require "Soul Stones" to enter, but said stones can only be found by PvP.

I think we should get them all btw.
AQW Epic  Post #: 165
5/25/2013 17:30:07   
Jmagician

@Cyber: I like you suggestion of Soul Stones. Would be cool for implementing pre-requisites in order to get to certain places.
AQW  Post #: 166
5/25/2013 17:31:54   
Riniti

I do like the idea of requirements for entering dungeons; however, I don't think they should all be from PvP at all, nor soul stones. Possibly having specific, hard-to-find characters, having x amount of characters, etc.
Post #: 167
5/25/2013 17:40:29   
Labyth
Banned

@cyber I like requirement ideas (soul stones sound like something you mined for wich could be simple a character that is like treasure chest(WE SHALL CALL IT A ROCK) you have to find an defeat.)

@Riniti

I am not seeing having certain amount of character cause that would be strange and most of the time I cannot see how that relates to entering a place. Unless you mean having an amount of character from an element like your required to have 10 light character but in the end just getting the master and veteran and apprentice form of character pretty much helps meet any of that requirement.

although I do see having an specific character. Like to enter volcano you need fire element, or like water element for the shop although needing a character like quartz to enter an underwater dungeon. I can see that as good.

Although I would like the soul stone idea but I see that more as something like trophy or merge shop thing.

For pvp it would be something like

Soul Of The Defeated that a good name for an item that you gain from pvp you pay this as a price to enter a dungeon example you need 7 SotD to enter a temple or for quest like you need to heal or sacrifice.

@jmag I also like the idea of character drop from enemies ,but I would only like badge or item representing a fight to be drop from a pvp match.

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/25/2013 17:45:12 >
Post #: 168
5/25/2013 17:44:46   
Cyberbeast10

I has previously stated how characters could be used creatively for dungeons, among the things I think of are:

1) The ability for certain bosses popping up. Using the undead dungeon as an example, you can only confront a "Lich" if you're an undead character, of course, you can try to do it with a LIGHT character, but be ready for the possibility of fighting a "Bat" instead.
2) You can only enter dungeons with specific characters. Using as example some of the unreleased Phoenix characters, you could only enter the Phoenix Order by using a Phoenix character (Which plot-wise is locating a member of the Order that is outside of the Order in order to posses and gain entry).
3) You could enter a dungeon without a specific character, but it will affect the dungeon's enemies. Stone labyrinth as an example, if you do enter the dungeon as an Earth character, the guards will recognize you as a threat easily and the encounter rate is increased.
AQW Epic  Post #: 169
5/25/2013 17:47:41   
Labyth
Banned

@Cyber interesting....
So basicly what character you have equipped affect the players experience,and certain thigns you do or don't do change the Rules on you.

I like that idea.

In my suggestion I would like that their should be lvl requirements for certain things like entering a place I mean really anyone can encounter a boss just goto the boss room and I when I want someone to own a boss character is because they have the experience to do so....so I hope like lvl requirements to enter dungeons. That way if you have a legit lvl you can get a character

< Message edited by Labyth -- 5/25/2013 17:52:44 >
Post #: 170
5/25/2013 17:57:53   
Combat dummy

I Just Want Challenge Areas With Enemies That Are Higher Leveled Than The Character You Are Using Or That Are A Set Level That Award You A Set Amount Of EXP. Like The NPCs In EpicDuel.

Stay Frosty!
~Combat dummy (Raptor Blu)
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 171
5/25/2013 18:10:47   
Jmagician

Honestly, I can definitely see these types of suggestions being implemented in game as a for sure thing. Obviously not down to the bone but Nulgath probably has a whole slew of these types of suggestions ready for launch. It is just that this game is still so young.

It is definitely nice to speculate though! The possibilites are endless!
AQW  Post #: 172
5/25/2013 19:36:57   
Labyth
Banned

@Kise my froze

frozen match
Post #: 173
5/25/2013 19:39:20   
Riniti

I'm up for a duel with anyone. I'm looking forward to a rematch, Kise! I'll be in solace-666.
Post #: 174
5/25/2013 19:59:38   
Combat dummy

I Am Having A Couple Of Rounds With My Newest In Game Friend.... Im Up For A Challenge With You Later Rin...
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 125 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition