Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQW= Guide Requests

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Guides >> =AQW= Guide Requests
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/25/2013 19:37:15   
The Game
Pegasus Overlord

If you have an idea for a new guide topic that is not already covered by an existing guide, please use this thread to formally propose your suggestion.

Topic: What would be a working title for this guide?
Purpose: What does this guide hope to achieve? What is the objective here?
Reason: Why is such a guide useful?
Checked Threads: What threads have you checked to confirm that there is not already a guide on the topic in question, and what makes it different from other guides?
[b]Topic:[/b]
[b]Purpose:[/b] 
[b]Reason:[/b] 
[b]Checked Threads:[/b] 
The AQW Guides AKs will be editing in feedback on your suggestion, mainly evaluating its feasibility. If the AQW Guides AKs find your guide topic useful, it will be added to the Guide Vacancies thread where prospective guide writers can fulfill the request. Note that if your request is approved, your post will be deleted.

The following guides have been discontinued. The AQW Guides Team is appreciative of the effort that has been put into these guides, but the topics in question are no longer needed. They are straightforward and can generally be completed without an aid.
  • Earth Day
  • Easter
  • Heroes Heart Day
  • Lucky Day

Thanks to Pae for the above template.

< Message edited by Laos -- 11/19/2014 16:01:06 >
  • AQ  Post #: 1
    7/8/2014 16:02:24   
    aang195

Topic: Guide to animations
    Purpose: To show people the items which have animations as well as a picture of the animation happening for people to see that animation as well.
    Reason: Animations are a new idea which have been released. A guide would help people see the different animations which occur, and therefore allow everyone to enjoy them. Also, if people are considering buying a certain item for the animation, it would help them choose the items based on the animation.
    Checked Threads: No guides have been created due to it being a new concept being introduced.

NB: May I please make the guide if it has been approved

Request denied. I don't feel this topic is guide-worthy; it isn't something that needs explaining in any great detail. If you wish to discuss this decision please PM me. Thanks. -Laos

< Message edited by Laos -- 11/19/2014 16:02:16 >

AQW  Post #: 2
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Guides >> =AQW= Guide Requests
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2014 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition