Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= August 28th, 2013 - Seasonal Rare Restock

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= August 28th, 2013 - Seasonal Rare Restock
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/28/2013 18:07:00   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

August 28, 2013
Seasonal Rare Restock
As we noted in previous DN posts, we have automated the seasonal rare restock process. This means that we can plan releases for seasonal content well in advance without even requiring a server restart. It also ensures that we won't miss any items. Since there are some items using this system in game, it seems appropriate to let you know when this ephemeral equipment will leave the game for another year.
All dates are Eastern Time (Lab Server Time) at 12:00AM. Don't know how to figure that out from your Time Zone? There's a website for that!

Titan's Gear
  • Leaving September 1, 2013, 12:00 A.M.

Dragon/Charbinger/Back-to-School Gear
  • Leaving Leaving September 20, 2013, 12:00 A.M.

Talk Like a Pirate Day
  • Arriving @Big Tuna in the West Naval Yard September 1, 2013, 12:00 A.M.
  • Leaving October 1, 2013 12:00 A.M.
Tags: Nightwraith
Tagged! Fixed title's link. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 8/28/2013 19:40:39 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
8/31/2013 7:11:11   
Scyze

Have you noticed something about the Charbinger Weapons?
The ones that would cost Varium last year are cheaper than the non-Varium ones! But, the non-Varium ones were, and still are, cooler than the Varium ones!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/31/2013 8:21:00   
King FrostLich

^And what about the dragon weapons? A varium-only item that comes with a free achievement now purchasable with credits?
Epic  Post #: 3
8/31/2013 21:03:57   
Jekyll

If all goes well, we should see the TLaPD items in 3 hours time.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/1/2013 0:02:28   
Thylek Shran

^
^
^

Also the passive core finally has been unlocked !

< Message edited by Thylek Shran -- 9/1/2013 0:03:09 >

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 5
9/1/2013 0:09:58   
Jekyll

^The TLaPD items should have arrived 9 minutes ago if I'm not wrong. Is there anything new at all?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
9/1/2013 0:44:14   
Actual

Hmm, I cleared my cache and restarted my browser, yet I still don't see the new weapons.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
9/1/2013 1:06:59   
Mother1

I don't see the TLAPD items under big tuna. Not that I want any of them but still.
Epic  Post #: 8
9/1/2013 7:02:27   
Jekyll

First, Titan weapons disappear prematurely (although they will return for 1 extra week). Now, the TLaPD items don't seem to be returning. Why, oh why.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
9/1/2013 9:42:08   
Lycan.

^Talk about lack of testing..
Epic  Post #: 10
9/1/2013 10:15:46   
Thylek Shran

The problem is that Titan and Rabblefroth are both at DragonCon so this cannot be fixed fast.
A strategical mistake to send all programmers to there at the same time.
DF Epic  Post #: 11
9/1/2013 11:02:37   
Ranloth
Banned

All the bugs reported have been fixed and there was no way to check if the new system of returning rares works properly on the normal server, because Dev server is a lot smaller and has only few people playing on it - so not all bugs will pop up on it, unlike on the normal server.

Not a strategical mistake, or anything. All bugs were fixed that could be found + reported, so there was nothing stopping them to attend DragonCon where they can meet the community. Just how Titan's gear left early, TLaPD will remain for a bit longer to compensate for it. It's just art - you're not missing out on any cores.
AQ Epic  Post #: 12
9/1/2013 13:41:25   
  Charfade

yay for new systems being bugged! Sry about that guys, I'll have Rabble take a look at it on the 3rd. Everyone is away atm who can look into it.

Talk like a pirate day is actually September 19, if this new system worked we would have been able to put in the items early for you. Will get on it this week for sure, when everyone comes back.

MQ Epic  Post #: 13
9/3/2013 6:27:34   
King FrostLich

Just increase the level cap now.... it's been one year and a few months since it turned 35....
Epic  Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= August 28th, 2013 - Seasonal Rare Restock
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition