Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/7/2013 22:24:49   
Lemonus

@Asu
Somebody else finally showed love for the Undead Knight
quote:

That's like maxing out Orpheus to level 99 in Persona 3 just because you feel like it!

But I DID feel like it :/
DF AQW  Post #: 101
9/7/2013 22:33:08   
Cyberbeast10

Speaking about the CC, I really hope they give better options for CC. They really need to add a certain degree of energy-boosting cards so a single card can benefit more than just one type of elemental character. If we got some card like, say Neutralize, we could afford to try out some Neutral cards on other characters. This would also benefit those 101 Attack Cards nobody likes, because they are the wisest choice if you plan to add them to a character of a different affinity.

That, or alter the way energy gain functions a bit.

@Lemonus: Seeing as you took your time with Orpheus, I'd say you did Elizabeth a favor and brought her a level 99 Jack Frost as well? You have my respect, good sir/madam.
AQW Epic  Post #: 102
9/8/2013 0:00:49   
Megadragonknight

Volt Engineer is just freaking good for a non-SG character. He don't need CC to be good. Although what Volt Engineer lack is defence. Asuka is right about Volt Engineer. I guess Volt Engineer will be one of my top favourite character but only time will tell. The abyssal priest and Hex Void will probably change my mind.
Post #: 103
9/8/2013 1:13:38   
Lemonus

@MDK
Ah yes, Volty... the (current)perfect F2P Energy character, can even take on the much larger powerhouses!

@Cyberbeast
It wasn't that hard :P But uh, thanks.
DF AQW  Post #: 104
9/8/2013 1:49:31   
Megadragonknight

@Lemonus
Yes, Volt Engineer prove to be one of the greatest F2P character. I easily beat opponents within 1 or 2 round. But it doesn't mean that he is perfect because he lack defence which is his major weakness unless using CC energy shield, he can cover up this weakness but it still won't guarantee he will be perfect. Overall, I would it depends on how players used their character and try to cover up their weakness with or without CC.

< Message edited by James Lu -- 9/8/2013 2:44:16 >
Post #: 105
9/8/2013 2:43:19   
  Grixus Faldor

The F2P vs P2W talk stops now. There are to be no further arguments to that effect, if you believe the game favours players who purchase secondary currency, that's fine and you're entitled to hold that opinion. HOWEVER, you are NOT allowed to tell other people their opinions don't make sense, are stupid etc. simply because they disagree with you. Take these arguments off the forum as they do not belong here.

This is your first and your last warning on the matter, if I see anymore posts to this effect warnings will be sent.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
9/8/2013 2:46:25   
Megadragonknight

@James
Sorry for this discussion. It won't happen again. Anyway, I haven't seen you for a while after my absence in OS.
Post #: 107
9/8/2013 3:05:08   
  Grixus Faldor

No worries! Yeah, I haven't been playing the game much recently, I'm going to get back into it, though. Got a lot more time now! :D

What have I missed out on? :O
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 108
9/8/2013 3:23:42   
Blackshock

Gameplay-wise? nothing much. The releases have been in a lull state due to other concerns, so we might have to wait a bit. On the up side though, once the contest is over, new character releases are sure to pop up soon.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 109
9/8/2013 3:52:20   
  Grixus Faldor

Oh, excellent. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the suggestions made.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 110
9/8/2013 3:54:03   
Megadragonknight

I need to ask, is archpriest really hard to catch and encounter for you guys?
Post #: 111
9/8/2013 4:38:37   
Blackshock

archpriest took me quite a while, but I eventually caught him while I went engineer hunting.

@James: I just hope I win this time so I can possess a character of my own XD
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 112
9/8/2013 4:45:37   
Megadragonknight

@Blackshock
You are pretty much confirm to be the winner since the voting polls end tomorrow and your voting percentage is higher that not even the second can catch up to you. Sorry to those who can't win the 3rd contest, but there is a next time! Archpriest is just giving me more trouble than even Infernal Fiend, I was hoping Nulgath can put seraphim of ver and Queen of Aegea at the character shop which will give me less trouble of hunting them down.

Edit: I don't know how many times I had encountered and failed to possess Archpriest. He is just the most annoying character I ever had to try encounter and capture. I still had plenty of things to do like saving up money to buy more SG for x-boosts for easier and quicker to level up characters to 20 and evolve to legendary form. I would really hope that nulgath can put seraphim of ver and Queen Aegea at the character shop so it will be easier for me. I don't mind how much it cost so long as its put at the character shop but it would be impossible.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 9/8/2013 5:01:38 >
Post #: 113
9/8/2013 6:13:18   
  Grixus Faldor

Haha, best of luck, blackshock! :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 114
9/8/2013 9:05:49   
Megadragonknight

Oh my goodness! This archpriest is really too persistent! He kept eluded me every time I encountered him! He is really the most hardest character I had ever encountered and captured!
Post #: 115
9/8/2013 11:34:56   
Beck

@Megaknight
Don't despair man. Archpriest has a fairly low encounter rate, and it took me a good 10 tries to catch him. Getting 3 of him and of Aegea took me about a month of admittedly not very hard farming xD
AQW  Post #: 116
9/8/2013 13:02:31   
Vagaran

@Mega
Just keep going, sooner or later his soul be yours!

@Beck
wow...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 117
9/8/2013 13:58:03   
DeathGuard

@Mega: I retire from the contest due to some rumors, and I was pretty much sure that Blackshock would win three days ago when I retired. I will try next contest.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 118
9/8/2013 18:36:49   
friend18

I have encountered archpriest at least 50+ times on my second run at obtaining him. I finally caught him a few weeks ago without having to use an SG (I DID use an SG the first time around).
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 119
9/8/2013 20:38:57   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

Congrats on that, Friend!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 120
9/8/2013 20:53:13   
DeathGuard

I caught ArchPriest and never used him since I didn't find him that strong, oh lovely Templar <3 xD

Having more OS character ideas, managed to upload 1 of them, I present you Lobo!
Making some fiend, witch and dragon next :D
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 121
9/8/2013 22:38:39   
Beck

@Deathguard
Neat drawing, but why didn't you post it in the character suggestion thread?
Also, why did you drop out? I don't think you're actually allowed to drop out of the contest...
AQW  Post #: 122
9/8/2013 22:43:34   
the warden

Lobo?
-starts crying-
thats my dogs name and he jsut got put to sleep today
;(

< Message edited by the warden -- 9/8/2013 22:44:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 123
9/8/2013 22:43:46   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
That's really good for you. I encountered priest, archpriest and seraphim a total of 20 tries and none are successfully captured. But I won't give up no matter what. I never give up when I haven't encountered Infernal Fiend for more than 50 tries until I encountered the first and failed to possess him until the fourth tries which took about 100 or so battles. Archpriest is no exception. :)

@Vagaran
Thx! I returned to OS to hunt and captured all characters before the end of this year. Oh, haven't seen you for a long time.

@Deathguard
Good luck with the next contest, one day you will definitely win the contest if you persist. Its the same as how we persist to capture the character that are hard to encounter and captured.

@friend
That's good for you. I won't use SG till I at least got 2 of the archpriest without SG. Levelling with priest will took a long time but with 20 x-boost, nothing is impossible. I had to save my money to buy SG.
Post #: 124
9/8/2013 23:42:47   
Blackshock

@deathguard: Looks like this one's got some bite, haha best of luck in the next contest. I agree with mega, persistence pays off. XD
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition