Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/8/2013 23:57:03   
DeathGuard

@Beck: Will post it right now.
I got my reasons, I had rather not comment it here.

@The Warden: Sorry man .-.

@Mega: Thanks, I will keep trying. Got many ideas and will also make some collaborations with some people.

@Blackshock: Thanks man. It is quite sad we won't have that battle to death, maybe in the future I will have a chance to use my
spoiler:

Unlimited Blade Works also known by my brother as my art pencil
xD
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 126
9/9/2013 0:52:18   
Beck

@DeathGuard
You can't actually drop out of the contest once you get into the finals. Your entry is still up in the polls. Just saying.

Though it's good to see people are already gearing up to try again for the next one, which will be hosted much better than the current one, hopefully.

Meanwhile, the everlasting quest of level grinding continues...
AQW  Post #: 127
9/9/2013 0:56:31   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
Yeah since Deathguard already knew he can't win the current contest, its a smart move for him to immediately start for the next contest. Anyway, may I know how many characters of yours are level 20 already with 20 x-boosts? 15? 20 or even 30? That would be freaking great since 20 x-boost can easily level a character up to 20 within 2-3 days.

@Deathguard
Looking forward to your new entry for the 4th contest. Hopefully you will win the finals in the next contest.
Post #: 128
9/9/2013 1:18:59   
Beck

@Megaknight
I've been leveling in Oversoul as I review lectures since it's a fairly mindless process, and you're right, it does only take around 2-3 days per character, if I'm playing around 5 hours a day. So I have 35+ level 20's now.

< Message edited by Lord Beck -- 9/9/2013 1:19:16 >
AQW  Post #: 129
9/9/2013 1:32:19   
Megadragonknight

@Beck
35+ level 20 characters! That's awesome for a 20 permanent x-boosts! I am going to level as many characters to 20 especially the master and legendary characters to 20 as possible.
Post #: 130
9/9/2013 2:10:39   
clintonian

@Beck 35? Yea u play too much lol but I got 19 without boosts so I guess I'm worse XD
Post #: 131
9/9/2013 2:43:14   
Megadragonknight

@Clinton
19 characters without boosts is just already too good! You should be proud of that.
Post #: 132
9/9/2013 3:39:01   
clintonian

Meh I guess. I just really hope we get a release friday its been too long now since we got a release
Post #: 133
9/9/2013 4:18:16   
Megadragonknight

Don't guess, its really good for 19 characters in level 20 without a single x-boost. For the release, there is a possibility of this week release since its Friday the 13th. TLaPD is coming soon so we can expect at least 1 new character and that would be pirate version of rev. If there is evolution of AP, I hope it won't cost SG but if it do, then it must not be too expensive.
Post #: 134
9/9/2013 6:36:09   
Vagaran

quote:

Thx! I returned to OS to hunt and captured all characters before the end of this year. Oh, haven't seen you for a long time.

Hehe school taking my attention for now :s

That being said, I gotta get back into OS and catch the new characters.

As for friday, Ghostly Rev maybe?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 135
9/9/2013 7:17:33   
Megadragonknight

I see. Well, everyone is busy with school work. Sucks!

For the Friday, ghostly Rev would fit more for Halloween. Friday the 13th, maybe Jason version of rev.
Post #: 136
9/9/2013 7:27:53   
necro rouge

Jaquaztkson? Quaztk with a Jason mask would be way cooler than anything rev related.
AQW  Post #: 137
9/9/2013 7:54:12   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I thought we were getting RevBeard for TLaPD and Friday the 13th
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 138
9/9/2013 8:25:00   
Megadragonknight

Friday the 13th would be related to Jason. RevBeard is just a name created by some people but I believe we will have Revbeard for TLaPD. Friday the 13th, not sure about that since Rev never state anything about releasing a character for Friday the 13th event. However, Rev mentioned about releasing Brutus and J&J for Halloween though they are supposed to be release during the GQ for Asylum quest.
Post #: 139
9/9/2013 8:45:45   
Cyber doom5

new alpha pirate idea for this years event

Ghostly alpha pirate
hybrid dark and water deck
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 140
9/9/2013 8:55:33   
Vagaran

Jasontheus? Revon Vorheers?

Alot of possibilities for a Friday 13th character.

Oh hey how about Deady or Voltaire?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 141
9/9/2013 9:00:01   
Cyber doom5

we have evil jim so why not voltaire

5 hit combo

flys in on that mantis thing for the last friday the 13th event
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 142
9/9/2013 9:02:56   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Well Evil Jim is Warlic's character. We would probably need to ask Voltaire to get his character in-game
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 143
9/9/2013 10:43:45   
Megadragonknight

Voltaire and Deady coming to OS would be awesome! I am really looking forward to the day where OS will finally have cutscene with new quests and areas! I guess I am really excited for anything related to creepy things for OS especially since OS is a dark and creepy game meant for 13+ players around the world. The graveyard area at the world map is just one good example for being creepy.
Post #: 144
9/9/2013 10:51:02   
Vagaran

Yeah, I'm looking forward to once OS is out of beta and we have every feature.

There is a long way to go but the team will do their best to make OS fantastic.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 145
9/9/2013 11:02:23   
Megadragonknight

Yeah, I have as much patience as I have for the full feature of OS to be implemented. Also, I got a total of 16 characters left to obtain in order to complete my full collection of characters except for Void Knight due to different timeline of missing stress test which sucks. This will require SG to help me to complete my current mission/goal for OS since I have one month of holiday. Should have enough time to accomplish my current goal.
Post #: 146
9/9/2013 12:00:55   
Cyber doom5

just dawned on me that we will never get voltaire in oversoul

aqw owns his soul so he is aqw preformer
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 147
9/9/2013 12:12:01   
the warden

i am in so much pain right now... my aqw got hacked and the person is on it right now
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 148
9/9/2013 14:47:13   
DarkLore

Just be thankful AQW doesn't run through your battleon portal account like a few of the other games including OS. Err... actually that will be implemented someday. Your battleon portal account will use your login for all the games eventually. Better make sure that hacker can't do that. Still pretty bummed OS is going about a month without new content. Not too bummed though. I really want to play BG's actually. Plus I'm sure it will be worth the wait for the newest OS release! Also a big congtrats to the person staying in the lead in the contest who entered that mana golem! (I think that's what that was.)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 149
9/9/2013 14:59:08   
Cyber doom5

Fear not my friend TLaPD is almost here and we will get possibly a new pirate captain

Seriously hoping for a ghost pirate (like a ghostly alpha pirate)

Dark Water type

would be awesome
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 131 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition