Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 140 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 140 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 25 of 29«<2324252627>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/4/2014 20:10:38   
Jmagician

@Agaraoth: E-quake!
AQW  Post #: 601
2/4/2014 20:28:10   
Gorillo Titan

Actually team farming would be pretty neat like pokeman?
Post #: 602
2/4/2014 20:43:59   
Assassin01

Only managed to do an hour of farming today, still no Moose.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 603
2/4/2014 21:03:15   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Awesome, I just caught me a Moose :D
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 604
2/4/2014 21:27:22   
Gorillo Titan

Over 50+ hours spent farming haven't even seen moose.
Post #: 605
2/4/2014 21:32:45   
Agaraoth2

Can't wait for Flee button to be implemented so tired of seeing Tharr's & Ice types
AQW  Post #: 606
2/4/2014 21:34:47   
Gorillo Titan

Just lost to a tharr as I read that Astor needs more deff
Post #: 607
2/4/2014 22:01:22   
DarkLore

Just starting searching for that moose in T2. Wish me luck!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 608
2/4/2014 22:06:07   
Gorillo Titan

Why hasn't any one tried T2 yet?
Post #: 609
2/4/2014 22:10:42   
the warden

titan: i was trying there but got bored lol
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 610
2/5/2014 1:09:20   
Gorillo Titan

Most annoying thing about hunting moose after I catch him I'll most likely find him every time I go hunting.
Post #: 611
2/5/2014 3:16:36   
The Death Angel

Haven't been able to catch Moose after several attempts. It seems like my luck has run out
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 612
2/5/2014 6:15:30   
Kiazz

50+ Snow Ninjas, 3 Time Gentlemen, and still no moose. I've searched both snowy and the normal forest too, what am I doing wrong? .-. It's been five days of straight grinding..
Post #: 613
2/5/2014 7:11:43   
Hiduke

5x moose 16xThar 20xbarbarian(master) 10xsnow ninja 3xfrostzard 29xbarbarian(vet) 19xbarberian(apprentice) 15xrangers 37xice matron
4x jack(any rank) 2xice bats 15xice lycans and 40x dubstep songs
Thats about my records in the search for the Moose. Some might be like 15% inaccurate(might have been 46 dubstep songs not 40) ,but for the most part the ones that matter aren't yet not single gentlemen yet.

Personally just thinking for through farming ice characters i tend to linger more to those who have 3x500 piercing or have a skill with high piercing.

< Message edited by Hiduke -- 2/5/2014 7:15:19 >
Post #: 614
2/5/2014 7:38:02   
Kiazz

Where are you searching @above, I'd love to trade spots with you. I'm in the exact snow ninja-scrnsht on the wiki. ._.
Post #: 615
2/5/2014 7:48:01   
Hiduke

@Kiazz Same spot for me ,just i got some nice tips i got on how to find the Moose.Which i forget to try to apply.(tried a little but got to bored since i was more focus on what i was doing then having fun but succeeded)

< Message edited by Hiduke -- 2/5/2014 8:09:43 >
Post #: 616
2/5/2014 7:53:08   
Megadragonknight

When I begin my hunt soon, I expect Moose to show up this time round otherwise I am going to resort to something which I wouldn't want to do. I will demand that there will be no more future Legendary character without any pre-evolution to be possessable in the wild but a shop-only character or evolution form of any existing or new characters with evolution.

Yes, I know some, most or maybe all of you will disagree with my point but no way can I concentrate on farming XP and Gold when my mind is only set on getting that character. I know this is my problem if some of you will say this but this is pointless since not all is willing to spend their time to continuous finding extremely low encounter rate character while they want to refresh farm.

There must be a way to solve this issue even if future characters are to be very extremely hard to encounter and I know there is some method, either a Flee button or an artifact.
Post #: 617
2/5/2014 7:57:38   
The Death Angel

The characters are just like that, extremely hard to catch, hence you have to put effort i+o catching it. Legendary shop characters are the worst thing to happen. There is no sense of accomplishment in clicking the "buy" button and boom, your own "legendary" character. Your focus should be on catching Moose, but you should also see it as an oppurtunity to both level up and earn gold. If you can't do that, it definently is going to be a bother, and perhaps you should question how much you actually enjoy the game if all you want is to catch the characters.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 618
2/5/2014 8:00:17   
Trollok!!!

I fully agree with The Death Angel's comments. It's aggravating yes, but searching for a character of Legendary status is better than seeing it in the shop, purchaseable in an instant.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 619
2/5/2014 8:04:24   
Hiduke

I am just happy that non sg players have chance to non legendary with decent deck.

@Below
quote:

Is all about perspective right everyone has their way they enjoy in the game.
You should play the game you want play as you don't break the rules place by the game.
(something someone said)

AM i correct?

< Message edited by Hiduke -- 2/5/2014 8:38:08 >
Post #: 620
2/5/2014 8:08:21   
Megadragonknight

Its my own opinion and thoughts so I don't have anything to say about players/forumites' thoughts/opinion. Like I said, I know alot will definitely disagree but I only want to speak out my thought. I have nothing to criticise about it though. I have no disagreement about Legendary being found in the wild because non-SG player can finally obtain Legendary character for free.

quote:

If you can't do that, it definently is going to be a bother, and perhaps you should question how much you actually enjoy the game if all you want is to catch the characters.

I don't need to question myself whether i enjoy the game or not. Because i already have thought about it before I first play OS. I enjoy the game by catching characters and playing their deck while levelling them up. Plus the CC, it make the game even more fun for me since i can equip any CC i want on any of my characters' deck to increase their strength and defence.

Edit:Its my own thoughts and i have my own personal dislike/like if i like to capture and collect characters but dislike PvP. I am grateful to Nulgath for building a game that allow us to capture and play as any characters and its the game i am always looking for. Off-topic: Pokémon do have this system but i am not interested in it since its always the same concept every time.

Edit2:
@above
Yeah that quote/sentence is agreeable but i don't know who stated that but i like it. Cheating/hacking is forbidden for sure since its just no fun at all and its unfair to everyone who like to play in their own perspective manner.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 2/5/2014 8:16:08 >
Post #: 621
2/5/2014 8:13:47   
The Death Angel

Why not just find a character which you enjou and level it up while looking for Moose? Does it have to be brand new? You could try and level Astor while looking for Moose.
It must be insanely frustrating to just refresh your tab in hopes of finding the bloody Moose. I've been looking non-stop for him too, but I've almost reached lvl 19 with my Void Champ, and thats what keeps me going just for a bit.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 622
2/5/2014 8:14:15   
Kiazz

@Hiduke What are these arcane "tips" you speak of?

@below Well, doing it while going to the north map seems counterproductive. Hmph, I hope it isn't. Server strain and all~

< Message edited by Kiazz -- 2/5/2014 8:18:31 >
Post #: 623
2/5/2014 8:15:16   
DidYouKnowThat

@Kiazz: If it's refresh-farm, I'm going to laugh my head off.

P.S: Given up on finding Moose. Don't really care about Earth Element, and I don't like the art that much. Never really liked a Moose/Human mix or something.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 2/5/2014 8:20:09 >
Post #: 624
2/5/2014 8:20:04   
Hiduke

I was Explained Over and Over and shown picture over again ,but truthfully I got confuse and only got small concept of the overall picture it.My brain felt like i was reading calculus mixed with trigonometry.
But he did show me this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itaMNuWLzJo
just copy and paste i think it was to help explain some random thing i never understood all i got was a chances at moose ,but alot of technicality was said on how or things that were tested
really now i am just focus on trying to get FDR who i haven't seen
quote:

Give it your 100% and then more

< Message edited by Hiduke -- 2/5/2014 8:22:36 >
Post #: 625
Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 140 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 25 of 29«<2324252627>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition