Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 140 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 140 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 26 of 29«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/5/2014 8:21:17   
Megadragonknight

@Death Angel
To concur with you. I admit i was being angry and frustrated about the Legendary character being too tough to encounter because i was being in confuse mood lately about if i am liking about more future Legendary character being possessable. I just want to be honest and i never disagree your point. I do have twisted mind since at times i disagree and yet agree in someway. I am being too chaotic with myself and i really need to change that habit of mine. I really did consider i should farm some of my character while looking for Moose. Its truly really annoying to keep refresh farm to be honest. I guess this call for limit between refresh farm and level farming.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 2/5/2014 8:23:42 >
Post #: 626
2/5/2014 8:23:06   
Kiazz

So, um, data-mining or predicting random number generation? What are some concrete actions to do, like say, clearing your cache after your 31st non-encounter or something? ._.

@below Oh, I should've known. I think Labyth is probably the only person passionate enough about this game to actually start looking into that stuff. Welp, anything like this is probably going to get deleted for being "bug abuse."

< Message edited by Kiazz -- 2/5/2014 8:27:44 >
Post #: 627
2/5/2014 8:23:41   
Hiduke

@MegaDragonKnight(can i just write down MDK when trying to speak to you)
it was Labyth he said it to me i liked the quote and just now cause you were mentioning about HOW YOU DO THINGS it just trigger the thought to me he might have said it differently but i understood what he was trying to say. Since he isn't some great philosopher i thought it would be funny to leave his name out.
quote:

Is all about perspective right everyone has their way they enjoy in the game.
You should play the game you want play as you don't break the rules place by the game.
(something someone said)

@ABOVE
he told me to look his name up ,but In the past he used to write his work down on the forum, but well it all like gets blocked since always treated as not on topic and it got removed. so i am not gonna try to write down what the explained concept was,but yeah something about what was the number imputed and what that variable was made from or was.

@below thank you it try to spell your name right and i am like.......Did i misspell something Yeah sort of feel bad for Labyth since he was just playing the game he wanted as well not doing anything wrong.

< Message edited by Hiduke -- 2/5/2014 8:37:48 >
Post #: 628
2/5/2014 8:27:09   
Megadragonknight

@Hiduke
Oh, so it was Labyth that stated that. Now i suddenly remembered it was him once you mentioned his name. xD Maybe i should try to make a sentence in simple term: " Everyone have their perspective right in enjoying the game so long as you truly enjoy it". You can call me MDK if its easy for you to mention my forum name.

Off-topic:
Edit: Labyth is truly passionate in OS. I noticed that but maybe he shouldn't post too much sentence its really too hard/long to read. (No offense if you are reading it Labyth. Truly no offense to your writings.)

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 2/5/2014 8:32:21 >
Post #: 629
2/5/2014 8:30:10   
DidYouKnowThat

@Hiduke: Can't you just PM MDK the concept?
Post #: 630
2/5/2014 8:31:09   
Hiduke

@DidYouKNowthat
Well MDK did't ask about that.
(shortest post i ever made)
EDit(never the shortest post)
Kiazz asked about and she already answer
quote:

@below Oh, I should've known. I think Labyth is probably the only person passionate enough about this game to actually start looking into that stuff. Welp, anything like this is probably going to get deleted for being "bug abuse."

But i am really sure that it isn't a bug.
@MDK i am slightly sure he ins't on have him on my FL in OS
@BELOW
Same applies for me Minus the bath and the long term forumites and i think moose since i am doing fdr

< Message edited by Hiduke -- 2/5/2014 8:39:36 >
Post #: 631
2/5/2014 8:34:28   
Megadragonknight

I don't want to get off-topic anymore and get some into trouble with AK if we are getting too off-topic. I don't know if my post will break the rule but if i did, i apologise for breaking rule despite being a long-timer forumites. Time to get on-topic. Once i finish bathing, i will start my hunt on moose immediately.
Post #: 632
2/5/2014 8:41:32   
DarkLore

WOW! DYKT has given up on another Legendary. Can't say I blame him. I looked for a DFR since they came out. But grew bored and frustrated. I haven't been looking for the Moose nowhere near as long and I'm starting to lose interest as well. And going on the topic from the last page. I'm a person who enjoys single player OS. (Aside from chatting with people.) I'm not one for PVP. I even disabled my duel invites in AQW and HS. AQW and HS are still good for having people help me. (Or helping them.) But I'm purely a collector and evolver. I'm not into PVP. (ED? UGH!) I still enjoy the game though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 633
2/5/2014 8:43:09   
Hiduke

@ABOVE
Play the way You Wanna(PTWYW) I need to come up with a better new anagram for this.
@RANDOM But Sort OF on topic
But Yeah Anyone was thinking about the 2 legendary during the super bowl i was.
I was like maybe the oversoul community will design each one of the legendary a team like team Beetle and Team Moose.
I noticed the moose is like Mallet and the Beetle is like Beck maybe is just imagination.imagination YEAH GO TEAM

Little bit happy the forum has come a bit lively.
(just as i say this it dies again)
And just asking when is grand quest gonna ever get back will it be before they apply elemental value or after.

< Message edited by Hiduke -- 2/5/2014 8:57:13 >
Post #: 634
2/5/2014 9:14:04   
Megadragonknight

Time to start my hunt on Moose. I shall use my Earth Elemental and train him to 20, only level 12 and I haven't used him after I possessed and immediately trained him to 12. It will be Earth against Earth. Moose will have to show up and see if he is stronger than a Veteran Rank only. Moose must show up.
Post #: 635
2/5/2014 9:20:53   
Hiduke

@MDK
He is now on
quote:

lol couldn't have said it any better,and yeah no offense taken
_referring to the statement you rewrote
quote:

" Everyone have their perspective right in enjoying the game so long as you truly enjoy it"

@Anyone
Now just for some conversation on forum:
What is the coolest feature the forum people like so far?
Me personally the 3 hit and 5 hit bonuses
@MDK again
But yeah MOOOSE
Also MDK how smooth does astor work if you have him.
@below
Just asking i think he might have the same feeling you get from Dynasty

Well i think i am out for the day.5 hours enough game time might come on later.

< Message edited by Hiduke -- 2/5/2014 9:30:02 >
Post #: 636
2/5/2014 9:23:54   
Megadragonknight

@Hiduke
I haven't used Astor yet. I will use and train him later and so is check his strength and weakness.

Edit:
@above
Maybe, maybe not. Will have to see when using Astor. Dynasty is a really great Water character not to mention its free.

Earth Elemental is so great! I have nearly forgot how strong Earth Elemental. Not to mention he is a Veteran and free character. :D

Edit: By the way, this is seriously very ironic. Everytime I switch to different character to encounter Moose at snowy forest, Tharr is always the first to encounter. :0

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 2/5/2014 9:37:44 >
Post #: 637
2/5/2014 9:56:58   
ShadowMoon

quote:

Time to start my hunt on Moose. I shall use my Earth Elemental and train him to 20, only level 12 and I haven't used him after I possessed and immediately trained him to 12. It will be Earth against Earth. Moose will have to show up and see if he is stronger than a Veteran Rank only. Moose must show up.

meanwhile i'm still trying to get a frost nin. i still have yet to encounter a jack or a moose. regardless its moose hunting season

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 638
2/5/2014 10:02:44   
Megadragonknight

Jack should have been seasonal rare and will not appear till Christmas release. Anyway, the hunt on Moose still continue and I can't believe some are so super lucky to encounter Moose like more than 2 times while some of us still can't find him.
Post #: 639
2/5/2014 10:11:09   
DarkLore

@Mega Maybe he missed his mommy? LOL! That would hold true because Frost Queen wasn't indented to be seasonal like her son!
@Hiduke My favorite feature is having catchable legendries It just goes to show that even my arch nemesis (LOL! PUN!) is indeed kind. Even though the last 3 have been infuriating to find at all since their release. Its kind of a love/hate thing for me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX2EfGZNfrnODb1j_AsKfEA
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 640
2/5/2014 10:24:01   
Megadragonknight

@Darklore
Probably. xD

By the way, Darklore, I read your previous post, as you love to collect characters, I advise you not to give up on any of the characters you haven't got! I know how extremely hard it is to encounter and possess Time Gentleman, MDFR and FDFR, but with perseverance, you can overcome those difficulties and possessed them just like I did. This is OS collectors' rule, Never Give Up and be determined!

Moose is now officially my most challenging characters in hunting list. I shall have to stop for the day and continue tomorrow. I expect to encounter and possess him before this week release!
Post #: 641
2/5/2014 10:36:31   
The Death Angel

Have you guys spotted Jack? I am very tempted to sell him if he still resides in the snowy forests.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 642
2/5/2014 10:38:32   
Gorillo Titan

Dueled REV last night he wasted no time hitting me with the 500000 shadowfire card then told me OS will not die just needs some of the other projects to be finished before it gets any major updates.

I totally missed asking him if REV was getting a legendary form though >.>

I've seen Jack 4 times while hunting for moose in the ninja spot.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 2/5/2014 10:40:20 >
Post #: 643
2/5/2014 10:43:30   
Jmagician

@Gorillo Titan: I'm going to be positive here and take that as confirmation that they indeed have plans for OS. Not liking the (s) in the projects though ._.
AQW  Post #: 644
2/5/2014 10:51:23   
Gorillo Titan

http://t.co/MvSBNg9pnI

Most like a new character coming to OS soon posted on REV's Twitter

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 2/5/2014 10:52:04 >
Post #: 645
2/5/2014 11:18:10   
ShadowMoon

i'm guessing gravelyn
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 646
2/5/2014 11:19:36   
Gorillo Titan

He will reveal it in a few minutes shadowmoon.
Post #: 647
2/5/2014 11:20:45   
megakyle777

There is NO way that's Gravelyn. There's not even a single resemblance to either her AQW artwork or that picture. My guess is it's a original Rev creation. He tends to do those.

https://twitter.com/Revontheus/status/431099814789406720/photo/1

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 2/5/2014 11:21:45 >
DF  Post #: 648
2/5/2014 11:22:23   
Gorillo Titan

Its the goddess of love Aphrodite from Greek mythology
http://t.co/ZFwZaUt52Z
Post #: 649
2/5/2014 11:23:27   
The Jop

I wonder if it's the evolution to Love Weaver that Nulgath mentioned earlier. Maybe that's hoping for too much though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 140 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 26 of 29«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition