Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Batoro Villains and possible War?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Batoro Villains and possible War?
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/1/2014 19:55:46   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

@Salene I mean, that was parodying ClayFace's backstory, he was an actor, and when he heard a remake was being made without him, he went mad and killed all of the actors.
DF  Post #: 51
2/1/2014 20:00:03   
salene

Oh, I actually never knew that. I just thought he had some sort of hatred to Falconreach idol for no real reason at all!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 52
2/1/2014 20:28:57   
Dragonman

Well the three of us, plus Glais and Mordred have a collab in the works! You guys can go check it out so far.

Only saying that because it's about a Batoro Villain war.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 53
2/1/2014 23:22:57   
salene

Nice, I look forward to reading it. also, if anyone wants to do a collab with me, just PM me ;)

Wait, if there is a war, it should only be available at night!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 54
2/2/2014 0:09:59   
megakyle777

Dragonman: Link please?

And I like Chaosfaces' story here, but I don't think a war should only be available at night. Some people would miss it.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 2/2/2014 0:10:15 >
DF  Post #: 55
2/2/2014 0:49:06   
salene

No, I meant the location of the war would be Falconreach AT night. sorry for the confusion
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 56
2/2/2014 11:31:46   
Dragonman

@Megakyle: You should know where it is, but for everyone else linky
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 57
2/2/2014 14:38:20   
megakyle777

Oh yeah! Somehow I completely forgot about that after it went dead the last time there were Batoro villains. /;
DF  Post #: 58
2/2/2014 17:22:43   
D00MS

eather way id be game for this maybe add a few more villans to it just for the war though if they do the mop vs batro villans it would be nice for us to chose a side for two reasons
1. the villan players arnt forced to take down there npc versions
2. it be nice to see who picks what side they win we need more WARs like these

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
2/2/2014 17:24:58   
salene

@Above yeah, it could be created kind of like the pirates Vs. Ninja's war. Then I wouldn't have to fight myself, and instead I could destroy those pesky M.O.P members!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 60
2/2/2014 17:30:37   
D00MS

@salene one small problem with that and that is most of the mop member have me HAMMER when ever its needed that and they have BD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
2/2/2014 18:07:38   
salene

We can take em

back to the topic, what if the rewards were one item from each villain/ MOP member? That would be super cool!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 62
2/2/2014 19:50:08   
D00MS

@above yea maybe morphs so every mop/bataroo/villan afelated with this war can get there npc looks ... wate some of the mop members have morphs idk something else that they have that we liked if they already have a morph

< Message edited by D00MS -- 2/2/2014 19:59:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
2/7/2014 23:33:09   
Dragonman

I need a Killer Dragonman Mask. I'd even pay DCs for that.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 64
2/8/2014 0:03:06   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

This thread has steadily been turning towards a suggestion thread, which you were advised on the first page not to do. This post:

quote:

Hmm... War, or Quest involving a 60's-Batman-style fight against all of the villains in a warehouse while Batoro and San Robin do choreographed stage combat?

Decisions, decisions...

as well as this one:

quote:

I think a war between the villains would be interesting. Fighting warwaves of simple monsters, with each of the forum villains being a rare wave.... but despite how much fun the war would be, I honestly have to agree with Mordred. I have trouble seeing these characters find a way to get huge numbers of followers, although if anyone COULD find a way, it'd be the DF staff.

A fun quest chain would be cool as well, though. It wouldn't be a special event, but you could still fill the entire set with puns and references. Also that way, if you did a quest for each villain, you could expand more on that villains style. The ones who rely on trickery can have a quests filled with traps, like the recent Sandsea. The ones who rely on brute force can just through monster after monster at us, etc.

are both good examples of what this thread should have stayed as, a discussion on what a possible war, or further quest chain could entail. Going into what the staff could or should include as items or character backstories is venturing into the realm of suggestion, which is prohibited by the rules. If you wish to theorize the possible backstories of the Batoro villains, then the Writers of Lore is the proper place for it. Further posts of a suggestive nature will be deleted. ~Gingkage
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 65
2/8/2014 1:19:36   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Does anyone remember in AQ the war titled, The Sinister 7?

See with that war there was more than one meter, the goal was to pick a person to fight against and ultimately get to 100% to take back the elemental orb that individual stole, the ending bad guy was an ultimate surprise. What if instead of stealing something, the individuals are attacking towns?

If a quest was produced, I'd like to somehow see how it would involve itself in a storyline we currently have. (BEFORE YOU GET ANGRY WITH THIS HOLD ON!!!) The goal of the villains would be to try and summon up Baron Jaysun Valtrith, maybe they fail, maybe they succeed, therefore allowing for further developments to continue with said storyline. Or maybe it would involve working with a boss from our previous chapters to give them light, like Brakenberry, Irismancer, or a rare Entog or something that leave you to think En and Tropy could still be out there.

So in conclusion, I could see the following events, be an opening for someone to be reintroduced if necessary that we have not yet seen in Book 3.

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 2/8/2014 1:34:44 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
2/8/2014 1:49:41   
Jorath
Advocator of Wills

I'm fine with this being a quest chain.

A war with seven individual meters, personally, would be stretched too long with 2 to 3 million waves each, unless Geo does it similarly to the overall amount of waves as the Sinister Seven War had.

The other way of doing it is having seven bosses being unlockable at certain percentages as a single meter.

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 2/8/2014 9:14:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 67
2/8/2014 1:56:07   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

@Leon:That is a better suggestion !
Post #: 68
2/8/2014 2:00:06   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Agreed with what you are saying, I think the amounts were quite different, including maybe as a grand total overall between the 7 fronts to be 2-3 million. So about 500k per person, that doesn't seem so bad Actually sounds quite easy.

I like the idea of the one war meter, one person at a time, would give the group on the forums here something to cheer for....we are 5% away from taking on Killer DragonMan and maybe his forces now begin???, then when it hits, a small bit of roleplay, Dragonman would say, "It's my turn now to teach the heroes a lesson, should've voted for me!!!!" Small and controlled roleplay <---

So to add to Leon's idea.....

We start the war off with bandits, get to 10% we unlock a Megakyle boss fight, then we start fighting reptiles, at 20% they stop being summoned, we get something else and Killer Dragonman becomes a boss fight.

That way no cutscenes, constantly needed, just a move into the next phase of the war! Unless a very quick one occurs.

"The scene at the dark fortress where the boss resides and his sidekicks are at his side, the boss which is blacked out from the rest looks towards Chaosface Amon whom lights up and says,

Boss: It is time to make your new shape and take out the hero. You're up!

Chaosface Amon: OH GOO-D!!! I'm gonna make a new form and crush these fools!"

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 2/8/2014 2:09:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
2/8/2014 2:00:53   
salene

@Above but how could they chose which seven too use? If they did that, they would have to include all the villains.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 70
2/8/2014 12:09:51   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

@Nix That sounds subslime!

*MwaMwaaMwaaaMwaaaa*

Hey, I think I found a name for the villains!

The Forceful Legion Of Obtrusive Recklessness!

The M.O.P vs the F.L.O.O.R!

< Message edited by Chaosweaver Amon -- 2/8/2014 15:17:28 >
DF  Post #: 71
2/8/2014 17:05:04   
salene

@Nix I love that idea. Here's a possible list of what they could be:

1-9%: bandit waves
10%: megakyle boss
11-19%: Reptilian waves (togs, venomkings, etc.)
20%: dragonman boss
21-29% Killguin and other Avians
30% Stephen Nix
31-39% Slimes, and earth elementals
40% chaosface Amon
41-49% unicougars and other felines
50% Violet Feline
51-59% Ice elementals
60% Glais
61-69% skeletons and undead
70% the dread
71-79% crows and other birds
80% Corvus and Oz
81-89% pirates and plants
90%Toxic Myra and Helixi
91-99% Mages and skeletal guardians
100% Razen as well as the final boos
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 72
2/8/2014 17:35:00   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Ooh, that's a good idea Salene! How many waves do you think it would have? The average 6-8million? Or 10million, like for special occasions.

< Message edited by Chaosweaver Amon -- 2/8/2014 17:39:15 >
DF  Post #: 73
2/8/2014 17:57:55   
salene

The overall number would probably be in the 6-8 million range, although it could be more
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 74
2/8/2014 18:09:23   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

I think it should be 10million, just since there are so many bosses, and we don't want to unlock them too quickly.
DF  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Batoro Villains and possible War?
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition