Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 7 of 31«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/25/2014 21:46:33   
Cyber doom5

yeah we are not getting one, since all of tonight's releases have been announced and oversoul's was not one of them
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 151
4/25/2014 21:51:03   
LigerBeard

Dang, I was hoping to get the grenwog, too. *pout*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 152
4/25/2014 21:55:16   
Cyber doom5

it feels like they have effectively killed oversoul.

it was not wise of them to tell nulgath he could make a game then not give him anytime to work on it, same with assigning there 2 best coders warlic and rolith to the game knowing that they would need them for other projects. they cant find the money to hire new coders for oversoul, but they can find it to hire another artist for aqw. seriously did they even need another artist, no offence to laken i love his art, but seriously they could be spending that money on digging oversoul out of the hole it is slowly sinking into
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 153
4/25/2014 22:00:43   
clintonian

@cyber I completely agree with you #blame artix
Post #: 154
4/25/2014 22:49:34   
The Mango

Hmm.. This is why I quit OS long ago.
AQW  Post #: 155
4/25/2014 22:56:10   
DarkLore

Ah, a guild member. Hello Mango. Check our clan page to see the topic on the new location at guildlaunch. PM any members you can. And why is everyone bringing up my lucky Dwakel catch? He merely wanted to join the darkness. Poor little guy. Lucky old Nulgy didn't get him. You think that's impressive? Pfft... I caught my skexis fiend on first try back in the day. True story!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 156
4/25/2014 22:59:31   
Gorillo Titan

Its no ones fault really OS was an unplanned game as far as I can tell and from what laken and rev said yesterday nuglith is very picky on who should work on OS, but also several people have said they would like to work on OS if not for the lack of players or if they are asked by nuglith or artix.
Post #: 157
4/25/2014 23:22:54   
Megadragonknight

No release today? :(

@titan
If nulgath is picky, then he need to start choosing which staff members or anyone that will work on OS.

Edit: Oh, about OS being an unplanned game. That is somehow quite untrue because Artix did mention about some players playing for 10 years and had grown up, so he plan on wanting to create a game that attract for older audience. OS is that game. Nulgath is actually suited for this as he does not do the kid stuff.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 4/25/2014 23:26:11 >
Post #: 158
4/25/2014 23:58:07   
DidYouKnowThat

@MDK: I thought the game for older audience was AQW3D. . . . .
But yeah, it doesn't seem good for Oversoul. Just a ton of boring character releases, with a broken XP/Gold income, and not even real Quests nor a main storyline.
Uhm, I think I might go on another Oversoul hiatus soon also, lol. Only coming on for Perma-rares, not logging on much anymore.
Post #: 159
4/26/2014 0:06:55   
Megadragonknight

This is getting on my nerves. There is many flaw that OS have due to lack of staff members. Artix wouldn't spare some Artists and Coders to OS, there is this freezing glitch getting on my nerves everytime I fight some AI. Honestly speaking, the reason I suggested special room only because of this freezing bug that force me to refresh but that is not really the main reason. I was unhappy and wanted to fight that AI one more time to gain victory instead of getting the freezing glitch.

AQW still want to recruit new Artists even when they had plenty of Artists and wouldn't care about OS. Artix spend money on OS and he should really show some concern about it. I would do that if I were him because its his company. OS is also part of AE games that allow him to earn money. AQW already gain so much profit and wouldn't plan on spending some.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 4/26/2014 0:07:11 >
Post #: 160
4/26/2014 0:10:57   
Gorillo Titan

They recruited new artist since a lot of the old ones are busy with working and school IRL.

the android version of BG comes out next week Warlic might be less busy.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 4/26/2014 0:17:30 >
Post #: 161
4/26/2014 0:20:18   
Megadragonknight

This is really a chaotic and complicated matter that Artix really does. By now, AQW had already gained so much profit from the huge amount of rare AC and members items lots of players had purchased. So Artix should had lots of money that he gained from every other AE games to recruit permanent AE staff members who are looking for jobs as Artists or Coders. And transfer some of them to OS. This kind of thing should be simple so long as Artix had planned it well. Instead I doubt he cares about this and only focus entirely on AQW.

I am not going to be positive anymore about how OS releases turns out except character release which at least I am still satisfy with. Until OS finally have major release with new Animators, Artists and Coders, I won't be too much positive that OS will rise again until this issue is finally solve.

I shall just continue to play OS while suggesting some new characters. Going to post my Sanctuary Dragon's story, deck, animation and others soon.
Post #: 162
4/26/2014 7:59:51   
Gorillo Titan

Anyone else noticed the last part of this and the lack of mention of anything about Oversoul? Spring Break is over—so now it’s time to spring into breaking monster HP bars! New monsters, mayhem, items, and quests have just been released in the best games to play by Artix Entertainment.
Post #: 163
4/26/2014 9:56:16   
Megadragonknight

Yes, anyone that read the recent news at Artix.com would know. However, OS don't have release this week so that's a sad thing. Well, I guess next week then along with maybe other new characters release. I am still waiting for Dinosaurs but most preferably a Cyber Dinosaur in OS. OS need Dinosaurs! Dinosaur are another of my favourite beasts and incidentally, they are kind of related to Dragon kin.
Post #: 164
4/26/2014 10:32:47   
The Jop

They're not giving Oversoul enough attention because of the lack of players, and there's a lack of players because they're not giving Oversoul enough attention...it's a vicious cycle. Hopefully it does not last, and Oversoul can meet its potential, instead of becoming a second Herosmash. They're both still in Beta (I can't take Cysero's word that it's out of Beta, it's missing about 5 core game features it planned) and have been for years, they have a very small group of staff members working on them, and they have been just releasing items (characters in Oversoul's case) for a long time. At least Herosmash's game lead (Randor) doesn't have to work on multiple projects like Nulgath does.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 165
4/26/2014 10:58:02   
Gorillo Titan

HS is starting to get a lot of new stuff even several new team members.

OS is below HS right now.
Post #: 166
4/26/2014 11:01:06   
Megadragonknight

If HS stated to have lots of new stuff with new team members, so can OS.
Post #: 167
4/26/2014 11:03:55   
Gorillo Titan

We need an assistant game lead for this game someone who can communicate with the community.
Post #: 168
4/26/2014 11:07:01   
Megadragonknight

Yes, however, there is no one suitable to be assistant game lead for OS. I can think of Klunk or Dilligaf but haven't heard from them for a long time. Don't really know what they are doing now other than developing new music.
Post #: 169
4/26/2014 11:55:40   
danang5

lets hope that after BG for facebook,android,and web finished(wich is near,android BG come next week).every OS team member can work full time on OS again
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 170
4/26/2014 11:59:36   
Megadragonknight

Even so, don't forget Warlic and Rolith are busy with other AE games as well especially Rolith. Both of them are the best AE coders and they will be needed in any major AE project. The best is for new staff members that will work as full-time OS artists, animators and coders. Maximum 2 members for those 3 occupation I just stated would be very satisfying. This way, Nulgath won't need to focus too much on OS if he is too busy with other projects but he will still definitely be the main developer that plan new OS releases.
Post #: 171
4/26/2014 12:08:29   
danang5

well,good point

but,a player can hope.......

the irony is,nulgath priority one is other game,not the game of his own.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 172
4/26/2014 13:01:04   
Gorillo Titan

Its not like Nuglith job is Artist for "Oversoul" its AE Artist he has to work on anything his boss asks him to work on.

With AQ3D just leaving hiatus though Nuligth could be even more busy now.

The delays of release is do to warlic being busy though and by delay I mean being promised a release then it being put off for a week or two.

Haven't been able to find anyone to pvp in OS for two days now so I've decided to also take a break and prepare for the final battle in AQW. Good bye for now
Post #: 173
4/26/2014 13:56:49   
Lemonus

IMO the artist and mod search should have just been for OS, AQW has enough of them already.

AE didn't even NEED more artists for AQW, not unless one or more of them is quitting. They should have just hired more coders.

Though I do believe we should stop this discussion now.
DF AQW  Post #: 174
4/26/2014 14:01:13   
The Jop

Lemonus, nobody's been talking about it for about an hour. It's already stopped, you're just adding to it now.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 7 of 31«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition