Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 9 of 31«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/27/2014 1:47:37   
DidYouKnowThat

@MDK: I saw you in solace-1, typed in "MDK! >:O" Then you kinda disappeared. xD
So then Jop said Hi to me, but I ./joined Solace-91 already, then I went back to solace-1, then I saw Jop's message,
thinking he was at solace-91, I returned back their and looked for him. He wasn't there, then I went back to Solace-1, saw him, said Hi, and he was
probably AFK. . . then I just logged off after leaving a Hi in the charbox. LOL. XD

But anywho, yeah. .. AQW's a dress-up game, I only log on to chat in Yulgars. Now, the yulgars are dead and boring, and the old people on there don't log on anymore, neither do I.
Not really sure HOW it's so popular. o_o
As for AQW's balance, I've got to agree. I feel really bad for the free players there who rely on gold. They can't buy anything without AC's or Membership. And now, Members are getting even more Member-only
releases and shortcuts. And look at Wheel of Doom (you financially, my own joke on it). It's one of the updates I absolutely LOATHE. -.- Pay to get Perma-rares, woohoo. -.-

And also, Nulgath's lack of communication with us. . . .very grave indeed . .. .I'm still waiting for any sort of reply from him to the Oversoul community instead of just passing on word to the Testers. -.-

Right now, I sort of think, is it possible to turn Oversoul into a whole new game, to start from scratch? I mean, let everyone keep their gold/sgs and XP Boosts, but like, change OS entirely, into another kind of game?
Would Nulgath ever do that I wonder? :P Because Card-games don't seem to go well with AE. . . .

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 4/27/2014 1:48:20 >
Post #: 201
4/27/2014 1:50:25   
Megadragonknight

There is other AE game that attract players and make money too. Be it that way, since that is the reason that i know, I can understand that. But the main thing is other AE game don't seem to get fair treatment at all especially OS.

Edit:
@above
Sorry, DYKT. Was going to farm for more gold and hunt down on some characters i fought few days ago but the battle froze so i want to hunt them down and fight again to win without the battle freeze again. I will meet you in about 10 minutes if you don't mind.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 4/27/2014 1:55:29 >
Post #: 202
4/27/2014 1:54:12   
DidYouKnowThat

Well it was like how Jop said, AE no support OS because no players. No players play because AE no support OS. Yeah, you get why.
But true, AE should at LEAST give us the basics. I mean, we don't even have the grand quest out yet. Not even elemental weaknesses.. FOR LORE'S SAKE. THERE'S A WAR GOING ON IN OS AND IT'S GETTING IGNORED. lol.
And maybe some more battle features instead of just the same thing, characters. Heck, we don't need more art or characters. We need more events, REAL quests, and game features. . .

That would certainly attract more people I'll bet.
Post #: 203
4/27/2014 2:01:59   
Megadragonknight

Yes, those are what we want and it would attract lots of players. However, they just give up without finding some hope in it. If they create game in the first place, they need to have faith in it and don't just give up in it just because of few players. If there is still players, there must be hope and should create more features to attract more player.

Right now, since AQW is so popular and AE earn lots of money through it, Artix should really focus on other AE game and not worry about AQW as its going so well yet Artix don't do that and just focus entirely only on AQW and other new game he plan to do.

Edit:
@DYKT
Sorry DYKT, i just log out since i got something else to do. Will meet you in-game next time.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 4/27/2014 2:11:45 >
Post #: 204
4/27/2014 2:15:53   
The Jop

@DYKT
It's that bug again. I'm at Grid T2 fighting Paladins, and I went there after I said hi. I'd hate to make people think I'm ignoring them...I can resolve it with people on the forums at least, but people I just know in-game will not have any other way to contact me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 205
4/27/2014 2:31:40   
megakyle777

Well, there's not exactly much that can be done. I know it's annoying. I'm with you on this, OS is my favorite AE game, but when Project Ommi is applied to OS (And it almost certainly will be according to this tweet:)

quote:

@ArtixKrieger Hey man, quick question: Is Prioject Ommi being applied to ALL current AE games? I'd love to play OS on mobile.

quote:

@Kylestien Me too! We are working on Android & Web/FB for BattleGems... then we are going to figure out how hard everything else is to do.

then we will see a influx of mobile players, which will see a influx of OS money, which will hopefully allow more stuff and more updates, for ALL AE games.

Until then we have to be patient. There's a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a very long tunnel. And hopely said light is not a flamethrower.
DF  Post #: 206
4/27/2014 3:31:08   
Megadragonknight

Looks like there is hope. There is still always hope. :)
Post #: 207
4/27/2014 5:28:50   
danang5

of course there's still hope

and btw,artix is focusing on BG currently,then to aqw grand finale 13rd lord of chaos and drakath fight

i hope after that,artix can at least care about OS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 208
4/27/2014 5:52:36   
Lemonus

@MDK
It's their primary green stacker. Ofc it gets priority, it keeps their company running 24/7.

Though like I said before, if OS, or even AQ, DF and MQ to a lesser extent, got as much attention they could potentially raise as much funds and then they could stop dumping staff into AQW.

I doubt they'd move onto OS Omni, IIRC there was an FB AQW post asking players if they want to play AQW on mobile or something different. I think.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 4/27/2014 6:12:07 >
DF AQW  Post #: 209
4/27/2014 6:04:33   
Megadragonknight

@Danang5
I doubt Artix would really care OS that much. He would continuously focus and care about the popularity and progress of AQW's success over any AE game. Even AQ, his first game ever to be created don't receive too much attention anymore.

@Lemonus
I am hoping OS can rise again with new staff members that can focus purely on OS and OS need assistant game lead to plan for new releases. This is the top priority but it depend on Nulgath and Artix.
Post #: 210
4/27/2014 6:35:26   
Lemonus

Hopefully. It's a really long and dark tunnel with many roadblocks. We're not getting them anytime soon. The AQW OS death ads aren't really helping since new players will just go in disappointed and may just promptly leave.

I miss Megaknighthero btw.

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 4/27/2014 6:38:58 >
DF AQW  Post #: 211
4/27/2014 6:56:24   
Megadragonknight

I am megaknighthero, Lemonus. Change of forum name.
Post #: 212
4/27/2014 7:00:40   
Lemonus

I know, I was referring to the name change. I was there when you changed it o3o
DF AQW  Post #: 213
4/27/2014 9:20:36   
Megadragonknight

Oh yeah, that's right but its been so long since I had always been called MegaDragonKnight due to my fondness in Dragon Knight. Dragon is my top favourite of all but I do like Knight as well.

Speaking of which, I should list out those theme characters that are my top favourites and wanted to see in OS:
1) Dragons including Wyverns, Draconian from AQW and others that are in Dragon Clan.
2) Dinosaurs
3) Knights
4) Fiends
5) Void
6) Robots

I think I had some more but those 6 listed above are my most favourites of all.

What about you guys?

Edit: The forum is way too dead!

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 4/27/2014 12:20:45 >
Post #: 214
4/27/2014 13:27:11   
DidYouKnowThat

@Jop: Yup yup. Kind of figured you were either on map or AFK. :P
But ehrm . . .they should really have something to signal that the dude is on the map, not in lobby. Like, maybe next to their username in parenthesis, there is like, (Exploring. . . ) or something, kind
of like the AFK sign they have in AQW. Either that, or turn the character into another avatar, maybe a sign that says Out Exploring or something. . . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Megakyle: I don't think it'll matter if people can play Oversoul on mobile or not. Look, they're even advertising OS on AQW. Not a very strong advertisement in my opinion, but still.
And the people just keep leaving. Why? Because Oversoul doesn't have what it's supposed to have. Heck, I doubt it was ready to be released from Beta, but they did it anyway.
The people will just log into Oversoul, realize that there is nothing to do, and it'll be the same thing over and over again. It'd be more valuable I'd say if they, instead of using the time to make Oversoul mobile,
to take the time to add the basics into it already. Goodness, there's not even real quests. Kind of embarrassing for a game that has been out this long, no? :L

And as for Artix saying that. Well, it really makes me skeptical since Oversoul has been getting ignored so much. I mean, it just gives me the impression that he HAS to say that because you can't really talk bad
about your own game, you know? Lol. :P

Now that I look at it, with all the things implemented, Elemental Weaknesses, Character switching, pets, and so much more, Oversoul could be a really popular game with a real nice strategy instead of the
plain ol' click and hit. I mean, the most common criticism in AQW of OS is "just charge and click cards." Yeah see, they don't realize how much Oversoul is lacking. Another reason why it's so boring, and
sort of pointless. I mean, we don't even have artifacts yet, and the broken boosts, oh dear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For me? . . ..Well if I were to say OF ALL TIME . . . . .

I don't know actually. xD
Post #: 215
4/27/2014 13:35:01   
Lemonus

^The boosts are artifacts, but I get what you mean.
DF AQW  Post #: 216
4/27/2014 13:43:44   
DidYouKnowThat

I don't really consider them artifacts, er, at least I don't WANT to. :L
Post #: 217
4/27/2014 13:49:04   
Jmagician

X-boost is a flawed artifact. Real artifacts are supposed to have pros and cons for using them.
AQW  Post #: 218
4/27/2014 13:54:55   
DidYouKnowThat

Ah, good point Jmagic. Nulgath did say something about artifacts, that although they boosted something, they would also do something bad.
Kind of like cursed items or something. Lol!

Man I could just imagine that. Each of your attacks deal 300 more damage, but cost 150 HP per round. Or something like that. e.e
Post #: 219
4/27/2014 15:28:45   
DarkLore

Guys! I'm taking a break from my laptop for two weeks starting Tuesday. My mother is temporarily canceling the internet. So... yeah.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 220
4/27/2014 16:03:35   
Lemonus

^Sometimes I wish my internet would disappear for a week just so I can be more productive but my family would think otherwise.

Wyvernnnnnnnnn come out!
DF AQW  Post #: 221
4/27/2014 16:44:18   
EliteWarlockz

@ Lemonus
Good luck getting Wyvern.
I'm so Bored... I don't want more characters I just wanted to see a storyline...

< Message edited by EliteWarlockz -- 4/27/2014 16:49:36 >
Post #: 222
4/27/2014 16:50:56   
Gorillo Titan

With the school year ending soon more people will have time to work or play AE Stuff.

Still haven't received any feedback on my new art post.

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21601458

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 4/27/2014 16:52:42 >
Post #: 223
4/27/2014 21:36:39   
DidYouKnowThat

@EliteWarlockz: Well we already know what next Friday's release is going to be, the Grenwog and Grimwog. . . just another character release. . . . .zzzZzzzZzzzzzZZzzzz
Post #: 224
4/28/2014 8:52:59   
Megadragonknight

This issue can't be tolerated! The forum must revive even if OS is dead. There is still hope in OS to revive back and we need to believe even if the crisis is bad. I don't want to see OS happen to MQ where similar case occurred with less staff member and so MQ's potential went to waste due to same reason, AQW. It happened to MQ although MQ seems to went quite smoothly which is good, but OS need to rise again! The money we spent musn't go to waste and Artix/Nulgath wouldn't want that happen if Artix wants to earn more money which is everyone's needs.

On topic now:
Which theme characters are your favourite and wanted to see in OS? These are mine:

1) Dragons including Wyverns, Draconian from AQW and others that are in Dragon Clan.
2) Dinosaurs
3) Dragon Knights
4) Robots of any kind
5) Fiends
6) Void
7) Knights
Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 9 of 31«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition