Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!
Page 25 of 31«<2324252627>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/1/2014 14:30:16   
Gorillo Titan

With this being the 2nd character we've had spoofed who do you think we will get next?

Maybe a mario kart style character. Void racer have it outlined to look like a marioish kart character in a vehicle that actually uses the vehicle in the animations but its shaded like the voids so its pure black and can't see there armor unless you really are paying attention.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/1/2014 14:33:19 >
Post #: 601
6/1/2014 14:32:39   
The Finnish Phoenix

Maybe A Taco Titan.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 602
6/1/2014 14:34:20   
Gorillo Titan

Made me think of the giant taco from cloudy with a chance of meatballs two. I'm pro to more titans being put in game though.

Maybe a frog character using the animation from volt's 3 hit as its 5 hit since its tongue shoots at you.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/1/2014 14:36:34 >
Post #: 603
6/1/2014 14:35:49   
The Finnish Phoenix

Or A Tic-Tac On A Titan.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 604
6/1/2014 14:37:33   
Gorillo Titan

Idk how that can be done without being crazy silly.

You think they'll take the idea of themed pvp contest.
Post #: 605
6/1/2014 16:14:53   
DidYouKnowThat

Attack on Titan.
Lolololol.
Post #: 606
6/1/2014 16:19:11   
The Finnish Phoenix

Well I guess we have Aberrant at any rate. x)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 607
6/1/2014 21:50:38   
elite dark slayer

If Soul wyvern and Tyrant moose are good in their own way, should I spend my soul gem on soul wyvern or tyrant moose? How is the offense for soul wyvern?

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 608
6/1/2014 22:08:40   
daichi

I pictured a titan with a pushpin in his head. =P

would be hilarious

DF AQW  Post #: 609
6/1/2014 22:14:14   
Blackshock

Spend the SG on moose since he's harder to catch and you can always just spend gold for wyvern.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 610
6/1/2014 22:15:28   
Megadragonknight

@Slayer
Soul Wyvern's offense is something you will definitely like. He can obtain Powerflow in a few rounds. Plus all his attack cards are either 500 or Sacrifice. Also, he have 2 Healing Spring which will cover for his health loss of using Sacrifice. Plus, he had 4 shield to protect himself. One of the most strongest free characters ever in OS.

Whenever i used Soul Wyvern, against AI Apprentice, Veteran, Master or Legendary characters, my Soul Wyvern kept winning with more than 5000 plus HP or minimum HP he had when won the game was 4000 plus HP against AI Vampire Lord who is very offensive that he can deal lots of damage with 2 poison, Mark of Death and some 500 attack and Sacrifice. But my Soul Wyvern makes lots of my AI opponent nothing compare to him.

Tyrant Moose is also really good in his own way. He have the best offensive cards, defends and healing card plus 2 Stunning cards. Tyrant Moose is one toughest character you will ever use and like it.

Edit: I suggest use SG on Tyrant Moose since chances of meeting him will be extremely slim. Soul Wyvern may be also hard to encounter but he is not too difficult enough to encounter compare to Tyrant Moose.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 6/1/2014 22:16:52 >
Post #: 611
6/1/2014 23:54:57   
DidYouKnowThat

'Ey, Thrash/Bash are dragon exclusive? Or can they be distributed to some exceptions as long as they're in the draconic family?
Because I was thinking, if I were to continue Soul Wyvern and make a Legendary version of him, I'd maintain the same deck, but change the normal attack cards to Thrash/Bash or whatever.
:P The same idea, but boosted. Meh.

I've got the looks and backstory planned out, just the deck. So I thought of that. xD

I mean, it could work, right? :P
Change the 500 attacks to Thrash (600 for 4 energy) and change the Sacrifices to Bash (300 for 2 energy).
That way, if people don't like Sacs, go ahead and evolve it. Meh.

Or if no bash/thrash, I'll maybe replace Sacs with Water Crash for Pierce.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 6/2/2014 0:13:14 >
Post #: 612
6/2/2014 0:12:47   
Skurge
The Dealer

^ You're able to control further evolutions of the Soul Wyvern?

The ArchFiend Needs Your Support.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 613
6/2/2014 0:18:13   
DidYouKnowThat

Eh. Well it's worth a shot at any future contests. Lol.
But ehrm, if you're meaning that SW can still evolve. . . Well sure I guess. :P
After all, I think I posted somewhere else about it. It can be my own version of some kind of Mega-evolution. . .. *cough8 Pokémon *cough*
I've even thought up of the item that would trigger it already, and WHY it can be triggered . . . I just have to think of a way of SW to acquire it. I don't want to say he just found it. . .that'd be boring and cliché. Hrmmm. =.=
And if it becomes too complicated then I can just scrap the idea of an item triggering it. After all, the current version of it consumes the opponent's soul for the win-animation. . . . Om nom nom and grow. xD
Or its armor solidified by the souls consumed. . along with an attack where it regurgitates the souls into one big mass, then launches it at its opponents . .. Ah yes. The imagination! o_o

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 6/2/2014 0:22:24 >
Post #: 614
6/2/2014 1:56:45   
elite dark slayer

@DYKT If the soul wyvern gets bigger... Heh. What about the soul forming into one massive attack with the damage based on how many souls there are or/and a shield based on the same principle? Or would that be too powerful? If you feel like doing that then you could always make all the souls absorbed disappear if you die to balance it out.

Edit: On a completely unrelated note, what are you guys' top 3 favourite characters? Mine in order of favourite to least favourite are: void incarnate, princess ghypsophila and mana guardian

< Message edited by elite dark slayer -- 6/2/2014 2:15:25 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 615
6/2/2014 2:12:45   
megakyle777

I don't really have a fav character. I don't like any of them. Not because they are bad, but because they don't speak to me in a sense. They either have a deck I don't like, poor asthetics or animtion ETC. For example, I thought I'd like Time Gentleman and was hyped for it for a year, but it's animations killed it for it. I can't seem to find a char that makes me go "I WANT TO USE THIS FOREVER."
DF  Post #: 616
6/2/2014 2:19:11   
DidYouKnowThat

@EliteDarkSlayer: No way! Soul Wyvern is big enough, no need for it to grow even bigger. LOL.
I want it to look sleeker, smoother, more evolved/advanced in a sense. It would wear more armor, possess markings that glow, and overall, a more aesthetic appeal as I said before in
my first post about it.

As for the shield/soul based attack. You mean like Ice element's Ice Orb? Hmm. . . Fun skill, but not my type. The only character I like using Ice Orb with is Cosoma, because it can
regenerate defense SO FAST. Y'know, I hate being so vulnerable after using Ice Orb, but Cosoma solves that problem, quick. Lol.

@Megakyle: What exactly are you looking for anyways, in terms of:

1. Looks
2. Deck
3. Animations

Post #: 617
6/2/2014 2:22:29   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Queen Aegea for life she's just great <3 I also like Ancient Shogun a lot.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 618
6/2/2014 2:23:13   
elite dark slayer

@DYKT Not quite but instead of converting our shields, it takes how many enemies you've killed so far since you last died or used the souls and converted THAT. Since soul wyvern is pretty powerful already, that would be an epic last ditch move like oh no I have 100 hp left and the other dude has incredible offense and 1000 hp left. Uses that card and wins. That would be incredibly useful.

< Message edited by elite dark slayer -- 6/2/2014 2:26:28 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 619
6/2/2014 2:25:54   
DidYouKnowThat

@Axel: Does Queen Aegea even have any counters? Lol.
@Elite: Is an attack like that even possible in Oversoul? Lol. Though it would be fun to think about.
Post #: 620
6/2/2014 2:28:44   
elite dark slayer

@DYKT There are lots of ways oversoul's battles could be made more fun and this is one of them. We ARE still in beta after all. How about one soul= 50 damage/defence meaning 20 kills in a row= 1000 damage. Why would an attack like that be impossible? Just set up an in-game counter

< Message edited by elite dark slayer -- 6/2/2014 2:33:32 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 621
6/2/2014 2:32:45   
DidYouKnowThat

Eh. But even if we are in Beta, it doesn't mean we're going anywhere.
All these ideas we are thinking of are starting to mean nothing, in my opinion, since OS might never be able to move on.
Chose to say MIGHT never instead of just never, thought that'd be too harsh even though I do believe 99% chance it won't move on. :/

My prediction is that OS will no longer be about PvP, but just characters. So sad, I wanted Nulgath's version of a Pokémon or something like that.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 6/2/2014 2:33:27 >
Post #: 622
6/2/2014 2:39:05   
elite dark slayer

We should have a trade mechnic like two players can trade characters or sell them to npcs with shops. That would be really useful.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 623
6/2/2014 2:43:48   
DidYouKnowThat

Selling. . .I wonder when will that ever be implemented.
As for trading, I don't think that'd ever be implemented, lol. Lots o' problems in that one.

But really, sure, Oversoul "should" have gotten lots of updates. But it never did.
That's the point man, no attention to Oversoul's main problems. They just keep feeding it characters, something which it has enough of, yeah?

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 6/2/2014 2:44:24 >
Post #: 624
6/2/2014 2:44:11   
The Jop

They've said before that AE games won't get a trade mechanic so players can't easily get rares and/or scam other players for their items.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 625
Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!
Page 25 of 31«<2324252627>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition