Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!
Page 26 of 31«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/2/2014 2:45:02   
DidYouKnowThat

Yup, and so you can't give away Founder/Upholder characters as well.
Post #: 626
6/2/2014 2:49:39   
elite dark slayer

@DYKT Apparently the lack of updates is because of project omega. I don't think that will be over anytime soon.
@thejop But if they set up something like a card swap that means that if one of them does not get their card, the other person won't either. Like how kol does it.

< Message edited by elite dark slayer -- 6/2/2014 2:52:30 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 627
6/2/2014 2:54:42   
DidYouKnowThat

Project Omega Omni. . . . . eh. In my opinion it's not just that, though.
Where'd Rev go? Where'd Dilligaf/Klunk go? How come Nulgath doesn't communicate with us anymore?
Why don't we get any communication from Devs? Why don't we get any notifications on the path OS is heading?
There are so many questions, and I personally think that it's not just project Omni. =.=

They've still got to work on AQW, Bladehaven, AQW3D.
Post #: 628
6/2/2014 2:58:20   
elite dark slayer

It gets updates at a slower rate than mq. I am horrified at the fact that AE might abandon this game.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 629
6/2/2014 3:03:22   
DidYouKnowThat

In my eyes they already did. The community's cool, look how active it got with just 3 characters. lol.
Imagine how well it would do if OS got a big update, like character switching, elemental weaknesses, or something.
It would show a REAL sign that they do care about OS, and don't want it to die. But eh. . . not happening in my opinion. :/

Post #: 630
6/2/2014 3:09:16   
megakyle777

DYKT:

1. Looks: Something simple and elegant, but with a sense of power. in this regard Time Gentleman fits, thogh there are a few asthetics I don't like about it though i can't palce them

2. Deck; My fav deck is your SOul Wyvern's: Something with a good amount of power and defense, with a little bit on uniueness to it, like the sacrifices effect.

3. Animations: ...I don't kn ow, something that looks cool. SOme good ones are SOul Wyvern's Three hit, the dark fire that DD makes or the shadows when he dies ETC. Not good ones include TG's five hit.
DF  Post #: 631
6/2/2014 3:24:52   
Blackshock

Completely random idea here, but if ever mana guardian does get a legendary evo if the stars align and it's the thirtieth day of february, I'd totally suggest a card I call Charge Conversion. costs 5 fire mana and produces three energy mana per turn for 4 turns. Or something to that effect at least
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 632
6/2/2014 3:28:28   
Axel459
The Void Calls

You know I wonder if we'll get anything cool for Friday the 13th *cough Doomknight cough*
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 633
6/2/2014 3:31:02   
Blackshock

Well I pray it won't be a shop exclusive. Finding it in one of the dark castles would actually make plenty of sense.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 634
6/2/2014 3:31:12   
DidYouKnowThat

@Blackshock: You got any plans to draw out Mana Guardian's legendary form? It'd be quite a sight to see. And now I just noticed that it's called the Mana GUARDIAN, not Golem.
Which means I'll probably get started making a golem character. . .thought that name was taken already. =.=

And nice idea for a card. Why get all the energy at once when you can get it over time? It'll be less OP anyway for already heavy-hitters. . . .

@Axel: Or since Nulgath likes movies/games. . . .Jason? The hockey mask dude with the machete.
Post #: 635
6/2/2014 3:33:31   
elite dark slayer

YES! Jason! MQ did a really cool Jameson mech for Friday the thirteenth! Lets see if Nulgath can beat that! Or maybe a cool slenderman thing!

< Message edited by elite dark slayer -- 6/2/2014 3:34:31 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 636
6/2/2014 3:36:06   
megakyle777

I'd rather see a Doomknight for Friday 13th. You could have it start off as a normal Doomknight, then introduce a new evo every Friday 13th till we get to DoomKnight Overlord or something.

But something based of the Jameson Mecha from MQ would be good too.
DF  Post #: 637
6/2/2014 3:38:00   
DidYouKnowThat

Slenderman. . . it's just a dude with a blurry face, in a tuxedo, with tentacles. :L
Personally I never found it exciting or whatever. Not sure why it's so popular.

But Jason eh? Funny, reminds me of his "rival" Fred Cougar. Man whenever I think of that I just plain burst out laughing.
A friend of mine told me a joke "Yo momma so ugly, she gave Freddy Cougar nightmares." To this day I still laugh at that joke.

(edit) Megakyle: Like Skexis?! I hope Skexis gets a Legendary evo. :P
Well I'm off to sleep now. Lates.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 6/2/2014 3:39:10 >
Post #: 638
6/2/2014 3:38:55   
elite dark slayer

Doomknight is overrated in almost every AE game except MQ because the MQ staff are brilliant.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 639
6/2/2014 3:39:38   
DidYouKnowThat

Doomknights are classic! Ever since I saw them in DF, I liked'em.
Ok but ye I'm off to sleep. Lates.
Post #: 640
6/2/2014 3:40:46   
elite dark slayer

But think about it. Every AE game has it! It gets a bit old after a while.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 641
6/2/2014 3:43:21   
Blackshock

If ever, any ideas for a probably evolution would draw heavily from the shape of ironman's hulkbuster armor with ancient quasi-futuristic egyptian aesthetics ala-protoss. I might get started on it sometime soon. The backstory would be that it was one of the earlier prototypes which were integrated with an experimental mana-core that granted a near limitless supply that made them the ultimate mana powered weapons. The drawback to this was they when they were destroyed or when the mana cores overloaded, they released an energy outburst of tremendous power capable of clearing whole countrysides. Fearing such unstable power, the prime guardians were hidden away since their mana cores cannot be truly extinguished and there is no means of dismantling them without destroying the core. Future versions were produced with much scaled down properties and a much weaker core that relies on external sources to refill but safely diffuse upon distruction. These scaled down, mass produced variants are the guardians we know now.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 642
6/2/2014 3:45:03   
elite dark slayer

@DYKT I'm pretty sure that's Freddy Krueger, not Freddy Cougar.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 643
6/2/2014 3:45:24   
The Jop

@blackshock
Interesting card, but it'll make any fire character into a dual element character, or it'll be a card just made for Mana Guardian. New characters are more interesting than evolutions anyway, since the only story you have for evolutions is how they became more powerful. I'm sure you and DYKT have enough original ideas that you don't have to add to something that's already in-game.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 644
6/2/2014 3:46:18   
Axel459
The Void Calls

quote:

Doomknight is overrated in almost every AE game except MQ because the MQ staff are brilliant.

Mechquest has the Seppy Mecha and a bunch of shadowscythe stuff
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 645
6/2/2014 7:47:47   
Blackshock

Well I've got the very rough pencil sketch for the basic outline of what Prime Mana Guardian's supposed to look like. I'll just refine it in SAI when I have the time.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 646
6/2/2014 8:08:48   
Megadragonknight

I am hoping OS Friday the 13th release, we will have Doomknight to possess and then get Doomknight Overlord! I love Doomknight a lot much as everyone love it too! Speaking of which, it will be the 1st Friday the 13th release ever for OS plus there is also Jono and Todd and Brutus. You know what as well? We need a new area call Asylum!

@blackshock
That Prime Mana Guardian looks amazing! But he looks more like a bug golem. 0.0
Post #: 647
6/2/2014 8:37:16   
LigerBeard

Above: My guess is that we'll probably get either one of the asylum characters or the asylum itself. At least that's what I'm hoping.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 648
6/2/2014 9:25:51   
Megadragonknight

@Liger
I would be so very happy if at least Doomknight will be release during Friday the 13th release. :D Doomknight Overlord will please me even more!
Post #: 649
6/2/2014 10:50:06   
The Jop

The asylum's part of the Grand Quest (a.k.a. the plot), so I don't think they're going to be here so soon.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!
Page 26 of 31«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition