Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!
Page 5 of 31«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/16/2014 18:02:15   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Yeah, I think Midori is the only one that's found it so far and he's not giving any info.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 101
5/16/2014 18:04:04   
the warden

axel459: sigh... we'le have to find it ourselfs then wont we lol?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 102
5/16/2014 18:11:55   
Apple Core

If it's not too much trouble, would anybody mind posting the Muay Thai Fighter decks?
You all know how slow the wiki can be ^_^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 103
5/16/2014 18:18:26   
The Jop

@Apple
Ha, yeah, that's because I'm the only one working on it and I just spent all my gold on the Wogs. It would be nice if you could preview the decks of characters in shops so you know what you're paying for.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
5/16/2014 18:22:50   
Apple Core

@The Jop

Well thanks for all your hard work! I definitely agree about the deck preview idea,
that'd be a really nice tool.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 105
5/16/2014 18:22:59   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I was kind of holding of on buying the fighters hoping they were in the wild, but I guess I could buy them and do the wiki page.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 106
5/16/2014 18:26:51   
Lemonus

More gold chars.

I'm gonna try dark places for Revin.
DF AQW  Post #: 107
5/16/2014 18:49:01   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Icarius and Azrael's wiki pages are pretty much done.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 108
5/16/2014 18:49:57   
clintonian

look at revs bike lolz
Post #: 109
5/16/2014 20:07:53   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

So . . . the Muay Thai guys are in the shop and Robin Rev is in the wild? In cave I suppose?

Robin Rev looks like he forgot his pants at home xD

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 110
5/16/2014 21:04:11   
S.o.A guy

So anyone know where Robin Rev is?

@below Disappointing you can't get him for free, but whatever. Thanks.

< Message edited by S.o.A guy -- 5/16/2014 21:23:20 >
Post #: 111
5/16/2014 21:20:02   
the warden

grotto and hes 5 SG -_-
above: ikr ... he may be somewhere else but idk

< Message edited by the warden -- 5/16/2014 21:28:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 112
5/16/2014 22:37:20   
The Jop

Forget it, now they're just releasing shop characters while some people can get 7 times more gold and experience. I think I'll take a long, well-deserved break from this game until/if it gets some gameplay updates.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 113
5/16/2014 22:39:14   
DidYouKnowThat

Ditto Jop. I feel like I've wasted all the time here on Oversoul.
Now I've no hope for it at all, I can safely say 100% of my hope is gone. Pokémon awaits me. *_*
Post #: 114
5/16/2014 22:56:58   
Kamen no Otoko

So, all in all the game sucks! :D
AQW  Post #: 115
5/16/2014 23:41:50   
Gorillo Titan

IS robin rev going rare? Also no testers log on to tell anyone anything?

Not that impressed with the decks but good animations.
Post #: 116
5/16/2014 23:51:48   
Megadragonknight

@Kamen
Why are you so happy about? You don't OS that much and neither do you really open your eyes and see how much potential OS have but was wasted thx to AQW. You don't know anything so DON'T ANYHOW CRITICISE IT!

@Titan
I don't think so since its not even a seasonal release. Robin Rev will be around every time.
Post #: 117
5/17/2014 0:00:40   
Kamen no Otoko

Am not criticizing the game. Am only telling what truth I can see upon it, I have been playing this for a long time since it was still on Beta, I had high hopes for this game. Heck I even spent my last allowance to get sg's. I have been here since the beginning. Perhaps you are the one that is needing to be opened. Look upon the truth and be enlightened.

~I still love my Human Fisher though.

< Message edited by Kamen no Otoko -- 5/17/2014 0:01:00 >
AQW  Post #: 118
5/17/2014 0:03:57   
Gorillo Titan

They should do some kind of promotion in AQW that deals with OS such as being a member in AQW makes you a member in HS or make a OS character/account and you get a rare class in AQW like the Oversoul class pretty much its lets you turn into any character you slay while using it in AQW.
Post #: 119
5/17/2014 0:04:37   
DidYouKnowThat

@MDK: I don't think he's truly being happy about it. It's kind of like sarcasm, I think.
But don't get it wrong, I think everyone knows that Oversoul had awesome potential. It just never got the chance. Bleh.
In my opinion it's because of broken XP/Gold earning, and how Soulgems cost so much. 1 SG = 50 ACs
Also it's because how the it didn't get any major updates, just small character releases. Nothing changing with gameplay.
Not to mention how it's so inactive. The current game, you can't even Flee. Just keep killing mindlessly.
Even though people say "omg os will totally not ever be dead if community still beliebe! :D" I think it's dead. . . cold, dead. Should've realized it in the first place I think.

And I think I saw somewhere that Rev lost hope for Oversoul as well. Look, a Robin Rev? We don't even know if it's seasonal/perma-rare or permanent content. Heck, how does it even fit in Oversoul's
storyline if it is permanent. It seems like they're just releasing whatever. Not to mention how they're even changing up the traditional feet symbol thing. . . .
And heck, he doesn't even use his motorcycle to attack, does he? And his cape. . .. plain cape, no pants. Maybe they didn't have enough time to implement that. lol .. . .

And how Cysero said only a few "die-hard" fans play it. To me it sounds like he's saying "How do these people even like this game. Just mindless clicking of cards to farm."

Post #: 120
5/17/2014 0:07:28   
Gorillo Titan

A couple of AE people said the only reason they play OS is doing to the art.

On a side not I feel that making OS stuff into classes in AQW would be a good idea such as founder champion class and a void rebirth class so people who want to get them would have to buy sgs in OS.
Post #: 121
5/17/2014 0:10:41   
Kamen no Otoko

@DYKT~ So true.It's like the game is just a stool for the devs to hang around and play with. More like a practice ground for them to develop and test pixel graphics. Just look at that, I thought this was supposed to be a FREAKING mature game? I really had been expecting real good content on this game, but what we get instead? Just those weird looking and the same old things. Am a great fan of Milton and this by so far is the worst yet things I ever encountered in my whole life. Perhaps 'maybe' in the near future it will be okay, and what the heck? It has been two years now and it is still on Beta phase? Holy crap.

< Message edited by Kamen no Otoko -- 5/17/2014 0:12:00 >
AQW  Post #: 122
5/17/2014 0:11:37   
Megadragonknight

@kamen
I had accepted the truth but I had enough of being secretly looking so negatively that OS will be hopeless one day. I never mention it before anywhere about my negative emotion to OS but I had got rid of it ever since Mrithra mentioned that we are the only one who can restore OS back so long as we continue playing the game. I apologise if I accuse you wrongly, I am very sad and angry about number of forumites left. My anger thoughts get over me.
Post #: 123
5/17/2014 0:13:52   
Gorillo Titan

OS needs at least 100 people buying sgs on the regular for it to advance whats the point of doing something big if they don't think anyone will see/play it.

AQW tester zereldo has been trying to get more people to play OS though he even started doing streams playing OS to give people who haven't seen it yet a chance to check it out.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 5/17/2014 0:15:35 >
Post #: 124
5/17/2014 0:15:53   
Kamen no Otoko

^Then it needs to be enjoyable, something fun for the people to play so they will give more support.
AQW  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 146 - Read the first post!
Page 5 of 31«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition