Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 148 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 148 - Read the first post!
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/28/2014 1:19:02   
DidYouKnowThat

Andlu already informed me. But thanks dude.
Well .. .sad mood in this thread now.
Post #: 126
6/28/2014 1:19:39   
Andlu

I still have Riniti and Vicky. Even though Riniti is just ignoring me and I haven't seen vicky for ages. Mel wouldn't create an account, so yeah.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 127
6/28/2014 1:24:19   
DidYouKnowThat

I got a bunch of good AQW friends on my friend's list. Who left OS a long time ago. . Again, can't blame them. Heh.
Then again they're also leaving AQW now. Gettin' bad yo.

But anywho, I think the only forumites who I have are Elite Tuga, Andlu, MDK, Jop, DarkBanex, DarkLore. . . .that's it I think. And Real Deal.
Others don't log on anymore. Did DarkLore and Tuga leave as well?
Post #: 128
6/28/2014 1:25:37   
Andlu

I can't say if DL did quit. I think Tuga did though.
Also I have one major character on DF on my FL. Dante xD
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 129
6/28/2014 1:27:35   
Mondez

Pretty hard to find to find a conversation now since the game can no longer chug forward. I am a bit miffed this happened and I'm still technically on vacation in Japan. I'll try to keep supporting the game, but I'll no longer buy any SGs until I see improvement in the overall game.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
6/28/2014 1:27:39   
Megadragonknight

I rarely see Darklore now, Leprechuan and Vagran also rarely appear too. So many older forumites I know left already. Including Mango.
Post #: 131
6/28/2014 1:29:36   
Andlu

Oh the evil couple leprechaun and vagaran. Darn.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 132
6/28/2014 1:31:17   
DidYouKnowThat

Y'know, I got a real good question for Nulgath, though I do not want to double post.
Why in the world was his character released so early? I know I'm not the only one, but does anyone here
think it's a bit fishy how it was?
I think that also foretold and spelled Oversoul's death already. -.-

Was it just to squeeze those extra bucks out?

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 6/28/2014 1:32:04 >
Post #: 133
6/28/2014 1:32:11   
Andlu

It's not his character actually. It's his character's shadow
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 134
6/28/2014 1:33:11   
Megadragonknight

Perhaps because its NOT even the real Nulgath. The Nulgath character that was released was just a Shadow version of the real Nulgath.
Post #: 135
6/28/2014 1:33:18   
The Jop

I'm going to be taking a break from the forums too, but I'll still play Oversoul. Hopefully things get better, but good luck to everyone regardless.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 6/28/2014 1:34:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 136
6/28/2014 1:34:29   
Andlu

@The Jop O.o Specific reasons?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 137
6/28/2014 1:34:39   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
But will you at least just drop by and chat with us?
Post #: 138
6/28/2014 1:34:49   
DidYouKnowThat

Lolol. I don't care if it is a "shadow."
It's pretty identical, yo. Just tag the word "shadow" on it, and voila.
Post #: 139
6/28/2014 1:36:11   
The Jop

@Andlu
Nothing worth mentioning. I'll just be busy.

@Mega
It'll have to be in the game mostly. I don't think I'll be posting on the forums again for a bit.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 140
6/28/2014 1:38:19   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
I see. Okay then.

@DYKT
Shadows are Shadows. Shadow Nulgath looks identical but I doubt the real Nulgath would still continue use his current form. He will possibly upgrade/evolve to his newer stronger form. Strong enough to match maybe Gravelyn/Sepulchure/Drakath's strength.
Post #: 141
6/28/2014 1:41:17   
DidYouKnowThat

Eh. If you say so.
Heh, maybe those wings with the Nulgath face on the Oversoul logo . . . Nulgath going to get wings?! man, lay off the Red Bull. Rofl.

ANYWAYS. . . . will we even get to see that form though? Oversoul's not lookin too good. :/
That wonderful storyline going to waste.
Post #: 142
6/28/2014 1:45:08   
Megadragonknight

Oversoul's potential was wasted due to reason. The fault actually lies not only to Artix, AQW but us as well. We were the hope to ensure OS will rise again but things don't went good. :(
Post #: 143
6/28/2014 1:46:16   
clintonian

froze -_-

Join the PVP turn-based combat Battle Card MMO game Oversoul!
Epic
Post #: 144
6/28/2014 1:47:15   
DidYouKnowThat

Oh yeah, blame it on us. Great! Rofl.
If Oversoul was finished already, then yeah, blame it on us. But it ain't anywhere near finished.
Post #: 145
6/28/2014 1:47:55   
Gorillo Titan

This game is a fail no way it can be saved without someone spending a dumb amount of money and even then the game would most likely be trash like most of AE games storylines.

Bribing Xan to fight for good >.>
Post #: 146
6/28/2014 1:49:25   
Mondez

Problem was that yes I think OS came out too early not only did the two month bug plague OS, but project Omni helped doomed its downfall. If we didn't switch to bi-weekly releases for something we and I do mean we thought was changing AE's current games to the mobile platforms then OS would not come to this state.

But the bi-weekly and delays helped that downfall and then as if that wasn't enough, the news of what Omni really is was a slap to the face.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 6/28/2014 1:50:53 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 147
6/28/2014 1:52:59   
DidYouKnowThat

@Gorillo: If somehow by miracle the game was saved, it would definitely not be trash.

People see potential in it. I think the biggest chance we got right now is having Capt. R work on it. . .
And getting some gameplay features in, advertising it, and so on. . .

Post #: 148
6/28/2014 1:54:58   
Gorillo Titan

Eh, this game is done makes no sense talking about it been almost 2 years less than 50 people play it no one is even trying to get people to play it talking about the players and the AE workers took 8 months just to get something simple like combo bonus put in game Nulgath and cysero both said the games are dying in nice ways and its the players fault.

The answer to fixing the is simple we need more money new features ARE NOT GOING TO HAPPEN before the game makes more money asking for them is just a waste of time.

Now unless you people have an idea to get more people without spending money or asking AE people to help out go a head and say it.

@DYKT thats how people felt about AQW now you have to spend crazy amount of money for clothes not equipment but clothes that do nothing but change how you look.

@Below As the one of the only people who actually tries to talk to the AE people about the problems Captain Said he couldn't unless he knew the code Rolith who I've asked over 5 times about working on OS has always said he's to busy and Warlic who doesn't use twitter in the first place can not be contacted by players and if he does log onto OS he never talks.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/28/2014 1:58:33 >
Post #: 149
6/28/2014 1:55:23   
Megadragonknight

Captain R can help us out if he is willing to even if he want to learn how to code it.
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 148 - Read the first post!
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition