Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 148 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 148 - Read the first post!
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/28/2014 1:56:58   
Mondez

You know it's funny that Cysero pulled a Capcom towards Megaman stating it was the players fault to why the new Megaman game was discontinued.

I knew how these things work, but of course it's reality telling us to wake up.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 6/28/2014 1:57:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 151
6/28/2014 1:59:08   
DidYouKnowThat

@Gorillo: K. If you think there is no more sense talking about it, why are you still? I'm still posting to seek direct answers to my questions. You? Hehe.
And I think you're a bit late on that on how we need more money for new features. . .

@MDK: Eh. Not unless Artix tells him to work on something else.

@Mondez: So I spend all that time saying figure out fantasy from reality and how finally players are realizing.
Rofl. Well at least people are getting it now.
Post #: 152
6/28/2014 2:02:09   
Gorillo Titan

Because I'm a nice person and I rather not see you all waste your time having the same conversation thats been going on for over 8 months now the same thing said over and over and the situation is getting worse not better you should know just as well DYKT you've been saying the same comment for over a month now about the game dying.

I'm giving you guys the answers they have already gotten to your answers but you all refuse to accept it.
Post #: 153
6/28/2014 2:04:40   
DidYouKnowThat

@Gorillo: "A nice person." Well that's debatable now ain't it? Hehe. Rofl.
Oh please. I have alternate motives. You've seen me post all that. It's pretty similar to yours.
Cannot the same be said for me, "I'm giving you guys the answers they have already gotten to your answers but you all refuse to accept it."

They're already getting it.
Post #: 154
6/28/2014 2:08:18   
Gorillo Titan

Idc what you think of me it goes without asking that I've tried harder than anyone else to get the game going again I've asked AE coders and artist would they be willing to work on OS I've asked youtubers to review the game to get its name out there I've asked people I know with a lot of twitter followers to tweet out the game I've even asked people on wattpad to play the game to review it up there spent over half a year trying to do this.
Post #: 155
6/28/2014 2:09:36   
DidYouKnowThat

And I don't care of what you think of my opinions either. As long as I can support them, I'll stand by them. You know what I mean.
Anyways, and you actually thought that would work, the state OS was in? That was clearly no use.
OS, like I repeat, is not even close to finished. If it can get even 1 gameplay feature in, I think that can say something . ..
Which brings back around to the original question, coders code features instead of characters.

You and I both must realize by now. Characters ARE NOT DOING IT.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 6/28/2014 2:10:49 >
Post #: 156
6/28/2014 2:10:33   
Gorillo Titan

Its better than just complaining on the forum like some people.
Post #: 157
6/28/2014 2:11:39   
DidYouKnowThat

It's the same result. No result. It's wasted effort. The "complaining" as ya'll blindly call it, can in turn sum up ideas and whatnot.
Post #: 158
6/28/2014 2:12:37   
salene

Well, I just made a new OS youtube video. But sheesh, your guy's negativity is really getting me down...

Not saying that I don't agree with DYKT however...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 159
6/28/2014 2:12:50   
Gorillo Titan

Not if they are only the same idea said over and over again and then no one even acting on the ideas. Cysero killed the only good idea we had which was kickstarter today.
Post #: 160
6/28/2014 2:16:53   
DidYouKnowThat

@Gorillo: Not the only good idea. Gotta look for more than just what you're told.
And we can't act on them yet. We are awaiting answers. I think you should really notice that before you start making conclusions.

Post #: 161
6/28/2014 2:20:26   
Gorillo Titan

It was said by Cysero that the games that lack support will not get more team members till they make more money OS goes days without making money I get what you don't understand about this its not even my opinion being stated its what actually AE people said about the games if they don't make money they don't get anything.

Nulgath isn't going to give us any real info to go on he's trying to be nice and give us bad news without destroying people hope in the game but its to late now.

@salene I'll check the video out now.
Post #: 162
6/28/2014 2:23:16   
DidYouKnowThat

@Gorillo: AE can be unpredictable as they've shown. They might just let Captain R. work on it.
Lol, if you think you know it all, go ahead. I'll let you think that way. After all I wouldn't want to let your feelings get hurt like last time.

Again, judging the future with only 2 posts? It can't get much worse now. The only thing that's left
is to figure out what options are possible, and impossible. Hmm. And we'll need those answers from Nulgath.
Post #: 163
6/28/2014 2:25:54   
Gorillo Titan

http://www.artix.com/designNotes/post/26448/LIFES-BLOOD <----- Read this
Post #: 164
6/28/2014 2:28:17   
DidYouKnowThat

Heh, hide behind a link all you want.
If Capt. R. can learn OS, maybe he can do what he did to HeroSmash.
After all, HS was dying. Though I think OS has more potential.

Besides, the Q&A can still confirm our options.

(edit) Like I said, Oversoul is far from finished. Majority of updates have been focusing on characters. . .a definite no-no for a strategy game.
It still has hope if you get the gameplay features in I think. And it seems Nulgath/Rhubarb see this. . . now all we need is an answer from Nulgath. . . .

And Gorillo, you're just repeating everything I said. . in other words, you're pretty late. Lawl.
So with that being said, I got it all already. No need to keep stressing it out at me. Got it?
No need to worry about me "not getting it." I got it way before you. Although I do applaud you for waking up a bit.

Going to sleep soon. Getting tired. v.v
Lates.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 6/28/2014 2:51:25 >
Post #: 165
6/28/2014 3:33:22   
DarkLore

*Slithers in.* Did you miss the darkness? I fear for my error code issue. I hope I catch something today. Just one error code... and...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 166
6/28/2014 3:39:01   
BJEBLE

@Dark I think if I actually get the chance to possess Moose and I get an error code I would rage quit for a few hours.
DF  Post #: 167
6/28/2014 11:24:44   
Gorillo Titan

Looking at AE daily video of the gravel defenders and noticed the same combos as Dynasty warrior and found it pretty funny that dynasty warrior only uses one its swords in all of its combos.
Post #: 168
6/28/2014 11:33:51   
The Finnish Phoenix

quote:

I knew how these things work, but of course it's reality telling us to wake up.

What Cysero's saying isn't "reality", OS was never given a chance in the first place and its programmers were shipped to other games before it could get off its feet. If he were genuine, he'd have made his determination over whether OS was a sinking ship or not after OS had the chance to develop a storyline, stats, character pages, and all the other things granted to all other successful AE games before they launched. What's happening here is akin to all of DF's programmers jumping ship during Testopia or AQW's programmers jumping ship when the Level cap was 5. Obviously, players wouldn't be as inclined to pay money for those games if they remained in those limbo periods for 2-3 years. Is that the players' fault?

Not too long ago we regularly had ~500 players. DragonFable has 646 players on right now, and it got its chance to grow. I wish Cysero would be more up front and say that AE had no intention of OS going anywhere in the first place rather than just saying "OS CLEARLY ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE" now that Nulgath's already said as much because he had nothing to work with.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 169
6/28/2014 11:41:41   
Megadragonknight

There is only 2 ways to ensure OS's survival. Either Nulgath and others risk their time to update major content so it can attract many players. Otherwise, the other way is attracting lots and lots of PLAYERS to join and play OS.

Honestly, things just keep getting seriously too complicated. We really need to try make things simple. So I suggested instead of us standing/sitting/whatever we do here, lets try to get more players in AQW, HS and other AE game to try OS out and conclude whether they think its worth it. Otherwise, we will have to beg Nulgath and others to risk their time to update OS's major content and try attract many players to join OS.

I rarely have time to play OS as I got busy with recent project but I still continue support it. I hope you guys can try to convince more players from other AE game especially AQW to try OS and let them determine if it is fun or not.
Post #: 170
6/28/2014 11:48:24   
Gorillo Titan

I try and get people while a play AQW but a lot of them say that the game is boring since it has nothing going on which is a shame.

Looking at the Lab dungeon and I remember it being said darkon dragon only appears in the one that has you appear in the middle when you start is that true?

Also if thats the case the encounter rate of gravel defenders should be better in one of the other maps right?
Post #: 171
6/28/2014 11:53:43   
Megadragonknight

@titan
For Darkon Drago, yes. Its at Map 2. I am not sure for gravel defender, its just really hard for me to encounter them. At least I managed to encounter Female Gravel Defender and got her with SG. Now hunting Male Gravel Defender at Nightmare Dungeon.
Post #: 172
6/28/2014 11:57:05   
Vagaran

@Mega
Easier said than done, unless the game gets a big update it's close to impossible getting any other players from ED/AQW/other games into it.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 173
6/28/2014 11:57:17   
Gorillo Titan

Someone should list that it only appears on that map on the wiki it would help a lot of people who hunt for it out.
Post #: 174
6/28/2014 12:01:17   
Megadragonknight

@vagaran
I know. :( But it just need to take time so long if you are determine and are decisive with your action and thinking.

Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 148 - Read the first post!
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition