Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What to put in OverSoul!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: What to put in OverSoul!
Page 6 of 10«<45678>»

What to put in OverSoul!

Grimlord
  8% (33)
Gressil
  6% (27)
Frostwyrm Rider
  2% (11)
Dwain Jonsen
  1% (6)
Gourdo
  0% (4)
Ddog
  4% (17)
Dracowerepyre
  6% (26)
Gravelyn
  6% (26)
Frost Dragon
  8% (33)
Vordred
  6% (28)
Greenguard Dragon
  3% (13)
Void Giant
  1% (7)
Sek Duat
  2% (12)
Juvania
  1% (8)
Chaos Drakath
  11% (46)
Fiend of Nulgath
  6% (26)
Arcana
  1% (7)
Xing
  2% (10)
Xang
  2% (10)
Dwakel
  0% (4)
Bloodletter of Nulgath
  0% (2)
Doomknight
  7% (32)
Dark Witch
  2% (11)
Hydra Head
  3% (13)

Total Votes : 412

(last vote on : 8/3/2014 23:46:44)
(Poll ended: 8/3/2014 23:59:00)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/4/2014 12:29:13   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

I am the only one who can see the results that is truly online and working. XD

I chose to let you guys vote 6 times, because I wanted a more thorough and fair way of determining results. One vote, to me, just didn't represent the demographic as well as 6 votes. I dug my hole, I shall sit in it and smile.

I am getting through it much faster now that I have identified the cheaters and taken care of them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 126
8/4/2014 12:31:26   
Megadragonknight

I was still wondering, is asking friends to help vote for a character that I want in hopes to increase vote higher a bit be cheating or against the rule? I wanted to ask that question but I forgot since I had other things in mind to focus on. I had asked an old "reconcile" friend to help me out who some OS forumites would know who he is.
Post #: 127
8/4/2014 12:33:34   
The Jop

No, I believe the only form of cheating is done by the same person using multiple accounts to vote. That's just asking for help, it's not bending the rules in any way.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 8/4/2014 12:36:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
8/4/2014 12:36:27   
Megadragonknight

Very true. But another way would be the same person finding a way to vote again and again with the same account.

Edit: Thx for the reply, Jop.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 8/4/2014 12:38:28 >
Post #: 129
8/4/2014 12:41:01   
The Jop

@Mega
You're right as well, and you're welcome.

I hope everyone gets at least one character they want from this poll.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
8/4/2014 12:44:44   
Elite Tuga

@ Eukara Vox

I can ask the questions to you but sometimes you sound as if your very frustrated, so I like to make questions to others to get the knowledge I seek.

P S: I won't mention your name again, since you seem offended.

Change of convo.

If theres something we can do (don't hesitate) please let us know. It takes a "unity" to get somewhere.
Epic  Post #: 131
8/4/2014 12:45:08   
Megadragonknight

@Jop
Yeah,I would definitely be very happy if Frost Dragon won the poll in the final result declared by Vox.
Post #: 132
8/4/2014 12:47:12   
Gorillo Titan

Kiyone could of helped she logs on a lot.

For the person who replied I was saying Xing and xang should of been one character not two.
Post #: 133
8/4/2014 12:50:58   
Eukara Vox

So far, found three people who voted more than 6 times, several cheatings...

With the ones who voted more than 6 times, I will use an RNG roller on IRC. Those of you familiar with it will understand. Pretty much, I will roll a dice that has the same number of sides that the person voted. Whatever number I roll, will be the one used in the order of voting. That way, I won't choose my favourite. Because, that is a temptation I do not want to have to deal with.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 134
8/4/2014 12:52:01   
Megadragonknight

@Titan
I believe you refer to Xiang. But Xiang is not drawn by Nulgath which is the main reason.
Post #: 135
8/4/2014 12:54:55   
Gorillo Titan

No Xing and dang have to always be together only makes sense for them to be playable as dual character like headless horsemen and his horse or DFR.
Post #: 136
8/4/2014 12:58:29   
megakyle777

Eukara: I'm really sorry to hear that people have been cheating. It saddens me to hear that.

On a SLIGHTLY lighter note, if when you are done looking thought cheating Chaos Drakath is one of the winners, would it be possible to talk to Nulgath/the team to do two things?

1: Make a evo tree for Drakath that goes though A DF Netural Deck Veteran and a AQ/DF Darkness Dragon Shadow deck Master version of him first so people can get their fav Drakath?

2: Talk about getting the Chaos element and a deck in game for him?

I know both of those require additional work on both your part and the OS team (or what remains of it) ad you have all the cheaters to go though, so if you cannot do either I utterly understand.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 8/4/2014 12:59:46 >
DF  Post #: 137
8/4/2014 13:06:04   
Gorillo Titan

They said only AQW stuff and they know we won't Chaos in game if its not put it in not do to a lack of trying they can't do it or its a waste of time adding an extra element wouldn't change much with stats and element weakness OS makes two years in a few weeks we need to be happy with what we can get and having Nulgath draw up new characters while he's working on mobile games and the new AQW stuff is point less OS is at the bottom of list of stuff to worry about for AE right now.
Post #: 138
8/4/2014 13:14:04   
Andlu

So for now:
Chaos Drakath - 1st place (53)
Grimlord-2nd place (43)
Frost Dragon- 3rd place (41)
Vordred - 4th place (39)
DoomKnight - 5th place (37)
Dracowerepyre - 6th place (35)
I'm sad because I though it was only one vote, so I just voted for Drakath .-.
Anyways It seems good to have Drakath, Frost Dragon, Doomknight and Dracowerepyre in game. They look awesome!

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 139
8/4/2014 13:21:02   
Gorillo Titan

Out of the winners im looking the most forward to Draco just don't give him those simple animations that are nothing more than an extra attack on the previous attack and have his godzirra height.

If shadow vodred isn't added have him appear as part of the 5 hit.

Are we getting doomknight or seppy?
Post #: 140
8/4/2014 13:24:37   
The Jop

In AQW, Sepulchure's armor and the Doomknight armor are the same thing. The only thing that's not part of Doomknight is Sepulchure's helm, so that could be changed.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 8/4/2014 13:33:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 141
8/4/2014 13:26:32   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I would prefer a normal Doomknight over Seppy
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 142
8/4/2014 13:31:37   
Gorillo Titan

Draco and gressil could easily change places depending on how the dice roll.
Post #: 143
8/4/2014 14:16:36   
Eukara Vox

Out of 94 voters....

6 cheated
13 over voted
4 completely disregarded the rules and went nuts with their votes.

I have to take my younger son to meet his band teacher. The 4 who completely disregarded the rules will have all their voted removed, as well as the cheaters. The remaining 9 will get the RNG roll to see what we keep. Then, I will have your results.

Oy Vey
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 144
8/4/2014 14:20:22   
Vagaran

@The Jop
If we go a little more into details Seppy's armor is a little darker, got a few symbols (or runes...not really sure about what is it) and doesn't really look as new/clean as the Doomknight armor. But in general they are somewhat the same.

And wow that's surely alot of people who didn't completely follow the rules.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 145
8/4/2014 14:24:46   
The Jop

@Vagaran
Seppy's armor doesn't have any runes that I can see in AQW. I think they're the same shade, but you may see one being lighter than the other because one is on a pure white background. Doomknight by itself is this, which doesn't have a helm, weapon, or cape.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 146
8/4/2014 14:46:35   
Vagaran

@The Jop
Here is a comparison between the 2 armors (Seppy's might look a little blurry since I had to enlarge the photo). Take a look around the neck of Sepulchure's armor aswell this is a bit more easy to look at. Dunno what it is, but look like some signs.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 147
8/4/2014 14:48:12   
The Jop

@Vagaran
Oh, no, that's the armor the player earns after Sepulchure dies. The original armor Sepulchure wore was the same as Doomknight, with the addition of a weapon, helm, and cape.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 148
8/4/2014 14:48:40   
Elite Tuga

It hurts to say this but it's really hard to believe that 'Nulgath' & others will implement Chaos anytime soon, because of the lack of time they now have (working on other projects). So my hopes are "at least" at the worse just implement double elements for most/all 6 characters just to compensate the loss. Maybe give a good temporary double/multi elemental mix for Chaos Drakath until Chaos element can be officially part of OS.

IDK, guys what do you think?..
Epic  Post #: 149
8/4/2014 14:49:06   
Gorillo Titan

Over 100 votes are gonna be changed or deleted.
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: What to put in OverSoul!
Page 6 of 10«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition