Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Rise of Domrius - OOC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Rise of Domrius - OOC
Page 23 of 27«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/11/2015 2:50:15   
black knight 1234567

And posted. Sorry Daret, Varan, Kulaki and Vorfather troops, it had to be done.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 551
5/11/2015 19:09:30   
TJByrum

I couldn't comprehend what was happening exactly. Care to explain in depth BK?
DF AQW  Post #: 552
5/11/2015 21:40:52   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

My understanding, from a couple of readings, is that Garin is telling the Alquen sergeant that the Alliance is going to attack the fortress. He seems to be insinuating that there are Alliance agents in the camp. I'm not sure what the connection is between this and the main body of Alliance infantry. The remnants of the third column, not to mention Dreben's mages, are between that group and the Alquen fort.

Black, perhaps you could explain a bit more what you were going for in your post. I am a little confused as well by what you are going for.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 553
5/12/2015 1:42:30   
black knight 1234567

Essentially that they're going to try and find a loophole in the formation to all out attack the fort from the inside, this will destabilize the fort but also cause chaos outside what with HQ being under attack. Cheating out the third column is just a way for Garin to confirm his legitimacy.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 554
5/16/2015 22:44:22   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

I'm going to do my best to post tomorrow. I'm very sorry for the delay guys.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 555
5/17/2015 14:48:19   
TJByrum

Kell, is Cardus' whole force asking for quarter? Or is it just the third? If it is the whole force, I'll call off my charge and let the Alquen soldiers retreat safely.
DF AQW  Post #: 556
5/17/2015 17:53:04   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Strictly speaking, Cardus is in charge of the Alquen ground force, which would mean the entire force is calling for quarter. That being said, Cardus is regrouping with the third. The first is engaged on the other side of the field, so whether or not the signal is seen or acknowledged remains to be seen.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 557
5/17/2015 19:36:40   
TJByrum

Enough said Kell. I'm working on a post, but it may be tomorrow once I post it.
DF AQW  Post #: 558
5/18/2015 22:07:13   
Draycos777

Not sure if you saw or not, but in my last post, Ivis and her calvary met up with Volrun.
AQ  Post #: 559
5/19/2015 8:27:30   
TJByrum

Okay, this really irks me. I didn't red that post, nor did I see that post BK made after. I see them now, but I swear there are times when only Kells posts are showing up. This is probably the third time is happened. I'm sorry, I'll try editing as soon as I can.
DF AQW  Post #: 560
5/19/2015 10:05:06   
Draycos777

It's alright, I just didn't know if you saw that Ivis had met up with Volrun or not.
AQ  Post #: 561
5/19/2015 20:16:32   
TJByrum

I am editing my post now, Dray. These a very big scenes and interactions that I keep missing and I most certainly do not want to ignore them. It's very unbecoming of me to not have seen that though.

Right, I remember now. I saw what BK posted earlier in the OOC and I was eager to read his post in the IC, and I totally skipped over your post Draycos. I apologize. Once I started to re-read BK's post I remembered what happened.

Anyway, Volrun wants to give Cardus mercy for two reasons. The first is that perhaps Alquen will follow suit and give us mercy when the time comes. The second is that Volrun suspects a power struggle in the Alquen camp, since the mages attacked Cardus. If we let Cardus live, there's a slight chance he could cause problems within the enemy encampment.

< Message edited by TJByrum -- 5/19/2015 20:26:06 >
DF AQW  Post #: 562
5/19/2015 21:24:09   
Draycos777

You may be right about Cardus causing problem and Ivis would agree with the logic of a power struggle, however, I doubt Ivis would agree with Alquen giving us mercy. I also doubt Ivis will stop her charge, solely because her men are still fighting with the first column.
AQ  Post #: 563
5/19/2015 21:29:12   
TJByrum

Those men don't know Cardus is surrendering yet. Given time, they'll lay down their arms. Your mercenaries could pull back safely and disengage. Otherwise she could mercilessly butcher the soldiers, who are simply following orders.
DF AQW  Post #: 564
5/19/2015 21:43:26   
Draycos777

That's the thing. They don't see it so their still attacking. I'm sure you know that it's kinda hard to retreat when you've got an army on your butt still. So Ivis will probably attack the first column until they retreat themselves(which I doubt since last they know, those that retreated were killed.), or her men can pull back safely.

Ivis kinda isn't the honorable, knightly kinda that stands down simply because a white flag was waved. She'd rather make sure she and her men her safe first before any other action is made. Even if that means she has to cut through "soldiers who are simply following orders".
AQ  Post #: 565
5/21/2015 5:04:13   
TJByrum

True Draycos, but we're just describing two sides of the same coin.
DF AQW  Post #: 566
6/1/2015 21:23:18   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Hey guys, just letting you know that we're still around ("we" being the royal we, I suppose). I'm waiting on a reply from black and Ronin, both of whom have something in the works. I intend to post Sunday given time, though there are family things I have to attend to.

I apologize for the delay on my end.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 567
6/2/2015 16:59:39   
TJByrum

Still here, as long as I can peel myself away from the masterpiece that is XCOM.
DF AQW  Post #: 568
6/2/2015 18:29:18   
black knight 1234567

I'd like to apologize as well. I had a post on the ready but i'v lost it, twice. I'll try my best to get a post up by tomorrow.

EDIT: Post will be up in a few hours.

< Message edited by black knight 1234567 -- 6/4/2015 3:25:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 569
6/4/2015 20:45:56   
TJByrum

BK, it's been a long while since I read the beforehand posts, but can you describe what's going on with Garin right now?
DF AQW  Post #: 570
6/4/2015 21:14:50   
black knight 1234567

Domrius busted me and co, now i'm just having a chat with him. Temptation to kill? very high. ;P
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 571
6/6/2015 8:43:50   
TJByrum

Oh, okay, thanks.
DF AQW  Post #: 572
6/7/2015 15:41:19   
black knight 1234567

Oooh things just got interesting. I wonder the possibility of a diplomatic solution in this RP, i'm also kind of excited for the next historical recap/narration. This battle had lots of things going on.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 573
6/7/2015 16:24:37   
TJByrum

If Domrius wishes to speak, I'm all for it. I've always been more for diplomatic meetings than anything else.

Ivis and her mercenaries may continue fighting if they wish, but Volrun will try and corner Cardus and see if he surrenders.

@Kellehendros: I am assuming Cardus and his remaining men (or at least, those who are not fighting Ivis) are somewhere in the southeast portion of the battlefield. How close are they to the gates, and would Volrun and his Thanisgardian horsemen be able to move on his northern flank, rendering him from entering the gates? As I do this, I would recommend the mass of infantry move on his western flank. This way Cardus is surrounded by a wall to his east, the intraversible terrain of the pass to the south, the infantry to the west, and Volrun's cavalry to the north. There would be no signs of belligerent attack in doing this so as to present Cardus with the idea of surrendering.

Unless, of course, Cardus can make it to the gates first, then I'll just continue holding back.

On second thought, never mind. I don't want to move to close to the wall.

EDIT: And I've updated my bios, even putting an image for Aesa Jojora:
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21826887
Worun has a bio now but he will remain a minor character. Markus Rader on the other hand is a Thanisgardian character I'm making who will act as Volrun's cavalry-master.

< Message edited by TJByrum -- 6/7/2015 17:00:07 >
DF AQW  Post #: 574
6/18/2015 17:37:33   
black knight 1234567

Just thought i'd mention that i'll post once everyone's back at the camp. Not much to post about now, so when everyone is back I can deliver the message.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Rise of Domrius - OOC
Page 23 of 27«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition