Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Rise of Domrius - OOC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Rise of Domrius - OOC
Page 25 of 27«<2324252627>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/30/2015 20:49:38   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Remaint, I thank you for your interest. However, at this juncture the RP is closed, and unless two or three more commanders crop up, we'll probably be bringing the RP to a close very shortly.

To address your second question though: The force bio is rather interesting, but I feel that I would have to ultimately reject it. The issue, as you have succinctly noted, is mainly that your force appears to have a much higher level of technological ability than any of the others to the point it is out of keeping with the setting. I did not, of course, set any limitations or guidelines out regarding this, so perhaps the fault is mine.

The fact the nation is made up of a mass of Undead is not objectionable. It is certainly interesting, and I think it would have produced an nice dynamic with several of the commanders. The varied cavalry force would have been an interesting problem for Domrius to come up against. Ultimately, however, the artillery would have been the axis upon which the acceptance or rejection of the submission hinged. The artillery you are offering seems more fitting for a WWI or WWII technological setting, and would be rather overpowered within the setting as established.

I thank you again for your interest, however. I hope that this does not put you off further contribution to these boards. New blood is always welcome, and I have something up my sleeve for once Domrius wraps up. Perhaps you'll stop by and take a look?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 601
9/30/2015 22:59:28   
Remaint

Thanks for the response Kell!

Truthfully, I simply had a very strong urge to write down long-lingering ideas after I read the OOC's and IC's of Domrius Rising. The structure of descriptions you set feels very clear, and looking at TJ's army-bio, I just had to write my own!

I will eagerly keep an eye out for what you will present next!
AQW  Post #: 602
10/1/2015 7:33:02   
Draycos777

Hmm, I wouldn't mind continuing, however, as you yourself have mention in your reply to Remaint, there doesn't seem to be enough people to even continue.

Same seems to be the case with Hallows sadly. I've been posting Kit's story to try and keep things moving while TJ is awhile, but the only ones that seem to be posting are You, Ging and Leg, though there have been three post in the OOC stating that there will be more. It seems as though, with the coming of winter, the activity of the forums has fled away with summer:P
AQ  Post #: 603
10/1/2015 13:18:36   
Bastet

I'll try getting a post up tomorrow, sorry if I'm late but I've still been very busy. My interest in this rp is still alive.
Post #: 604
10/3/2015 23:52:59   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Okay, Ronin, Bastet, Draycos, I appreciate your continued interest. I gave it an extra day-ish to see if anyone else turned but, that it looks like that isn't going to happen.

At this point, I can see two options:

First, we'll skip ahead to the next morning and the meeting with Domrius. This would provide some opportunity for some character interaction, and I know that Bastet is really the only commander who has had a chance to speak with Domrius. If you guys are interested, we could have a couple turns of that before heading into the Endgame.

Second, we segue directly into Endgame. Endgame, in essence, is the wrap-up/after-action report. Since the three of you are still here, you will get to decide what happens to your commanders, including writing a death sequence if you wish. I'll be writing up the final historical entries for this chapter, which will touch briefly on each commander/contingent/nation, and I'll be asking you for input on that.

Keep in mind that I intend to continue the Domrius story-line in a later RP, so any write-up on characters or nations will only be about what happens in the next year or two.

Please let me know which option you would prefer.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 605
10/4/2015 3:30:20   
Bastet

I'd rather go for the former. I'm sad to see this rp faltering, but I'd love to have the chance to interact with Domrius a bit more.
Post #: 606
10/5/2015 12:06:03   
Draycos777

While i have no problem going straight to endgame, I wouldn't speaking with Domrius. Heh, might even be interesting.
AQ  Post #: 607
10/8/2015 22:32:52   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

The post is up, and the first post is updated with new troop counts and morale levels.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 608
10/14/2015 19:00:16   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

With Ronin's permission, I'm going to do a bad thing and double post.

Bastet, Draycos, haven't heard anything from either of you at this point, though you both expressed interested in this line of continuance. Have you changed your minds? Ronin is currently locked out due to arrangements on his end regarding Jakaero and the Warsmiths, so I'm waiting on you guys.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 609
10/14/2015 20:03:27   
Draycos777

To be honest, I was going to post today but forgot I had classes. Am working on a post now.
AQ  Post #: 610
10/18/2015 17:39:17   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Post is up. A note as regards Domrius' question: Cardus seems to have vanished from the camp. His men are still there, but if they know where Cardus is, they aren't talking.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 10/18/2015 17:40:17 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 611
10/25/2015 16:07:28   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Draycos, I can hold off posting if you'd like to make another post, otherwise I can bring this section to a close and we can discuss endgame.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 612
10/25/2015 16:47:51   
Draycos777

Hmm, ok. I'll get to work on another post shortly.

Edit: Ok, sorry about that. Took a little longer than I thought it would.

< Message edited by Draycos777 -- 10/25/2015 21:17:08 >
AQ  Post #: 613
10/27/2015 22:06:56   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Okay, post up. Bastet, Dracyos, if you'd like to make another post, please do so. Once you're both ready, we can move to the next day and get the endgame started.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 614
10/28/2015 23:19:14   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

Mmmmyes. Endgames. Mwuwhahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ahem. Yes. Right. Still waiting in the wings for when Kell is ready for Warsmith stuffs.
AQ  Post #: 615
10/29/2015 18:33:04   
Bastet

Post up, and ready to move to the next day.
Post #: 616
11/2/2015 20:43:52   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Okay, since I haven't heard otherwise from Draycos, we're going to move ahead.

Endgame then.

For the endgame portion of things, since the remaining commanders (barring Ronin) are withdrawing or switching allegiances, what I need is pretty simple. Draycos, Bastet, your commanders and remaining forces have survived the Pass. What I need from you amounts to a conclusion, an entry for posterity, if you will. This can be as long or short as you want, and in your preferred form (either a psuedo-historical/scholarly entry like I've been sprinkling in throughout, or a "present moment" post that is more in style of an active RP like you've been making).

Please note that if you opt for a historical or scholarly post that this is not the end of the tale. There will be a sequel RP, so I would prefer you limit your historical notes on your characters and countries to the next three or four "in-universe" years. If this is a path you're interested in taking, please let me know, and I can provide answers to any questions you might have regarding what is going to be happening in the next few years in Alquen and the Western Kingdoms.

Ronin, I appreciate your patience. Your dance is next up on the card.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 617
11/5/2015 17:53:25   
TJByrum

Kellehendros: Sorry for the long absence, not going to go in detail about it though, but do you want me to do anything with Volrun and the Varan?

EDIT: Oh okay, never mind, I see the fate of the Wolf.

< Message edited by TJByrum -- 11/5/2015 17:55:30 >
DF AQW  Post #: 618
11/5/2015 20:10:18   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

TJByrum, I know you expressed an interest in Aesa's survival. I intend to account for it in my upcoming post.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 619
11/5/2015 20:29:44   
TJByrum

Well... Aesa also loses her hand sometime or another in the conflict, but perhaps one of the mage's healed it, or Domrius let his own men heal it and let her leave, whatever works for you. In my character's canon, she's also carrying Volrun's son, Ralf Valgard, who is sole heir to the Valgard family.
DF AQW  Post #: 620
11/6/2015 20:00:05   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

As to Aesa's condition, I'm less concerned about that than about her leaving the pass. The character is yours. She'll be mentioned marginally in my post. As for Volrun, you had said earlier that you had no plans for him to leave the Pass alive, and I took the opportunity where I saw it and made what I could of it. I hope that it meets with your approval on some level.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 621
11/6/2015 20:14:02   
TJByrum

Oh for sure, Aesa was the only Varan to make it out of there. I'd like to think the Varan died fighting honorably and courageously, and that's what they're remembered for, and that if they had survived they would not have left the pass anyway and they certainly would not have joined Domrius.

Aesa, on the other hand, leaves and heads back to Asgeir, where she becomes the matriarch of the Valgard's homestead and raises Volrun's son, Ralf.
DF AQW  Post #: 622
11/7/2015 19:42:07   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

Apologies guys, but my post will be delayed due to RL car-related shenanigans. I'm going to do my best to get things up tomorrow, but I had previous commitments there. Sorry again, will get this moving as soon as I have a chance.

Edit: Sorry again for the delay. The post is up. Ronin, once I have things sorted out with Draycos and Bastet, we can talk about the final wrap-up.

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 11/8/2015 16:37:05 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 623
11/8/2015 19:57:06   
Remaint

Well. Not in a score of hells might I have seen that coming. Viscount Fellwalker is the traitor? Wow. Maybe that's why he bloody punched a daughter of Fon, and stirred about accusations of treachery. (That punch was so damned satisfying! HahaHAH!) Although from the tone of things, Garin wasn't traitorous at that particular point.

Black Knight really lived up to his name this time!

Garin Fellwalker's a cool name. Would be fitting for a Deathknight, should he be resurrected as one(Hopefully so!)~

< Message edited by Remaint -- 11/8/2015 19:58:57 >
AQW  Post #: 624
11/8/2015 20:34:44   
Draycos777

satisfying my butt:P I'm glad Sayden took Garin down with him.
AQ  Post #: 625
Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: The Rise of Domrius - OOC
Page 25 of 27«<2324252627>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition