Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =EC 2014= Fountain Arena OOC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2014= Fountain Arena OOC
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/21/2014 8:35:40   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

There's a duo of Water Element wielders and another opponent in a location where there's plenty of water. Plus, there's a huge fire burning by the steps with ample oil source.

This'll be absolute chaos. Better not get overly attached to the gazebo.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
8/22/2014 10:59:45   
unknown2215

Only a day left for ringulreith to post, I hope he/she doesn't time out.
AQ  Post #: 27
8/22/2014 17:02:39   
Apocalypse

@unknown2215: Nah, it's a grand old time. I like a challenge!

And I PM'ed Ryu about something, but I'm going to start working on my post tonight. It'll be up sometime tomorrow.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 28
8/23/2014 1:28:58   
ringulreith

Ryu has granted me a cutoff deadline extention till mid afternoon server time.

So, like, hold off on cutting me into itty bitty pieces, please.
Post #: 29
8/23/2014 10:46:10   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Look's like question mark is out of the tourney. :( bummer.

AQW Epic  Post #: 30
8/23/2014 17:57:18   
Question Mark?

Surprise! I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me!!! :P Nearly missed the deadline there! Phew!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 31
8/23/2014 18:31:23   
Apocalypse

Ah, Question Mark?! You snuck in your post before mine!

Ah well, I suppose I'll be dealing with that next time.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
8/24/2014 2:12:27   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

I'll have another post up soon, I have to check with Ryu about something first.
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
8/24/2014 20:35:37   
Apocalypse

Thanks, Necro-Knight, that's just what Connor needed: more enemies. Ain't no rest for the wicked. :P

Anyways, if I could get some clarification from a couple of you (as having so many enemies can make keeping everything straight a bit more complex), that would be great.

@Necro-Knight: Which way is Rowan moving through the smoke? Connor is (so far) gonna be running through the smoke, too, so I would like to know if Connor will be seeing more of Rowan once he exits it.

@unknown2215: Where exactly is Krios? From what I can tell, the smoke cloud is in front of the gazebo and to the right of the fiery steps (to the right if you are looking at the fiery steps). Again, this is so I know who Connor can see if he makes it out of the fiery smoke.

@Question Mark?: Already asked you in that PM.

And thank you all for making this year's EC an entertaining one for me. The challenges have been quite fun!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
8/25/2014 1:02:26   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

your welcome apoc.

Still waiting on Ryu, if i don't hear from him by tomorrow evening (After i come back from college) than i'll write up a dandy of a post.
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
8/25/2014 1:04:59   
unknown2215

@Apocalypse I'm walking towards the smoke from roughly the same position I was when you entered the EC, opposite of the entrance, behind the gazebo.
AQ  Post #: 36
8/25/2014 2:53:21   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Just let me gauge out the situation in the gazebo before I post. It's getting fairly confusing in here.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 37
8/25/2014 3:24:30   
Apocalypse

@Arthur: Tell me about it
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
8/25/2014 3:36:09   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Posted. Neco-Knight's little explosion trick should reset the battle inside the gazebo. Well played, Necro.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 39
8/25/2014 4:09:32   
unknown2215

Uh, Arthur, Necro threw a Bang Bulb(Apocalypse's thing) not an exploding skull. Also, I think you're a day past your deadline.

< Message edited by unknown2215 -- 8/25/2014 5:01:36 >
AQ  Post #: 40
8/25/2014 5:06:00   
Starstruck

It's 3 am on the 25th, and Arthur posted at 11 am on the 19th. His posting deadline does not come about for another 8 hours. The hard posting deadline is whatever Ryu says it is, be it "the end of the day on the 5th day after the post" or "the first full moon in September." From what I recall, there is some leeway with posting deadlines, as Ryu (probably) does not actively go around searching for reasons to disqualify people. This doesn't require any deadline shenanigans, though.
DF MQ  Post #: 41
8/25/2014 6:24:10   
unknown2215

Isn't 5 days after 11am, 19th August supposed to be, 11am 24th August? 25 - 19 = 6 Days

I'm not looking to disqualify Arthur, but there's no point in having a deadline if it isn't enforced, is there?

< Message edited by unknown2215 -- 8/25/2014 6:39:20 >
AQ  Post #: 42
8/25/2014 7:52:31   
Apocalypse

The deadline is more so if it's actively holding up other players. Plus it's a little dependent on who you're waiting on.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 43
8/25/2014 10:48:25   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

@unknown2215,

quote:

there's no point in having a deadline if it isn't enforced, is there?

Ryu is a human being and he has RL problems to deal with as well. The deadline serves as a warning so that people don't post whenever they want. We must understand that being a human being, he has his times for coming online and he'll deal with these problems whenever he finds it convenient.

That being said, I am sorry for surpassing the deadline and promise it won't happen again. :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 44
8/25/2014 18:16:37   
unknown2215

That's understandable, sorry if I sounded like I was accusing you.
AQ  Post #: 45
8/26/2014 10:46:15   
Micosil

For posterity: Ringulreith and I arranged our chars' motions in advance. We both know what's happening, we're both okay with it.
Post #: 46
8/26/2014 18:36:36   
Apocalypse

Posted. I believe I got everything and everyone in, with the exception of people still in the gazebo. Everything's boom-boom-BOOM! No breaks!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 47
8/26/2014 21:56:35   
Micosil

Authorized edit on my last post - cleared up whose dagger was stuck inside Zoroaster.
Post #: 48
8/27/2014 1:48:35   
Ryu Viranesh

@Arthur: There are several issues with your most recent post that need to be resolved as soon as possible and certainly before you post again. Firstly, the item that was thrown into the gazebo was one of the Bang-Bulbs which Apocalypse's character possesses, not one of Necro Knight's Darkness Skulls. This needs to be corrected. Secondly, I'm not exactly sure how your character is managing to see how water solutions are acting, considering that what Micosil's water troll is doing occurs at a microscopic level.

In addition, it should be noted that since you missed your idle deadline, you've used what I term as your "one exemption". In my eyes, so long as the situation is reasonable, everyone gets one break, and you've used yours. To expand, one of the reasons why I am letting your post stand is that others have already built upon it, which was made while real life kept me from updating the rosters. Count yourself lucky, but you only get the one.

So, fix the aforementioned issues as soon as you're able and post on-time going forward. Thank you.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 49
8/27/2014 2:18:47   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

@Ryu,

Understood on the exemption part. I am sorry and it won't happen again.

Okay, about Apocalypse's attack, I was a bit unclear on exactly what it was that he was using and when I checked out his powers, I couldn't find it. Once unknown pointed out my mistake, I was just waiting for your clearance to edit my post. I'll do that now that you've permitted me.

Secondly, about the impurities, seeing as Micosil hasn't exactly posted the amount of water that he accumulated, I assumed that it's roughly the size of his upper torso. Furthermore, he's accumulating impurities spread within all of the water body and since a cluster of impurities is more or less visible from the distance at which I was standing, I thought posting that would be fine.

Impurities are bigger than micro-organisms and a whole cluster of them is visible.

But if that's unacceptable, I can remove that whole paragraph with your and Micosil's permission.

Also, I have a question, is the water in the fountain pure...? I mean, does it even mildly have impuritites...?

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2014= Fountain Arena OOC
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition