Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 152 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 152 - Read the first post!
Page 9 of 30«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/1/2014 8:00:26   
The Jop

Thanks, I just need it before the cards show up so the rune isn't cut off, and a picture of the character tree so I can get the icon.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 201
11/1/2014 8:58:29   
Gorillo Titan

Sage of light might be seasonal.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 11/1/2014 9:22:36 >
Post #: 202
11/1/2014 9:08:54   
elite dark slayer

^So it seems. If his hatband is anything to go by, this month will be fire. Provided that Gorillo's assuption is correct and not, as I have said in in-game chat, just the fact that they're fixing a bug or giving him something new. Or maybe they'll keep Sage of light and they'll add more sage's to the shop.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 203
11/1/2014 9:20:35   
Gorillo Titan

I expect we get a sage for each element or maybe they will give us a quest from him its even possible they didn't have time to make a new sage and will just delay it till next week so many different thing could happen with the Sage NPC could even give us a new dungeon called the Cellar Cave thats filled with ice characters or something.

Vampire beast form is very glitchy its sometimes the beast and other times the human in the lobby.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 11/1/2014 9:52:09 >
Post #: 204
11/1/2014 21:08:56   
DeathGuard

I found Vampire Beast but I didn't capture it. I wonder if I should SG or wait for it be captured normally ;-;
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 205
11/1/2014 21:16:07   
The Finnish Phoenix

Not worth SGing imo. Too many Life Drains!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 206
11/1/2014 21:18:04   
DeathGuard

Lvl 15 with PL. Hm, I hope I get SGs soon to evolve it. I suppose it costs 10 SGs.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 207
11/1/2014 21:22:43   
The Jop

You mean into the Pumpking? It costs 2 SGs.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 208
11/1/2014 21:25:13   
DeathGuard

@The Jop: Are you kidding me? I got 3 SGs left LOL
Also Found Night Stalker but he evaded me. Must keep finding that guy and killing him until he gives in.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 209
11/2/2014 6:30:53   
Gorillo Titan

Sage of Fire should use love machine's weapons.
Post #: 210
11/2/2014 9:01:46   
elite dark slayer

I can imagine that. So mafia, though.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 211
11/2/2014 9:11:00   
Gorillo Titan

Hows this idea for Christmas we get a quest from Santa Warlic that involves us going after Xan can be frost Xan or Fire Xan?
Post #: 212
11/2/2014 9:21:25   
elite dark slayer

Christmas quest... I've given up on quests being something that will happen in the near future. If Nulgath managed to persuade a coder to help with something as big as that, I'm sure something would have been announced. Even if Nulgath grabs a coder, the coder will have to learn how to code Oversoul properly. And that takes a lot of time. Look at Ash working on MQ. He started earlier this year, and has only just started the new storyline.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 213
11/2/2014 9:25:25   
Gorillo Titan

They needed to regain the playerbase to have a reason to make new quest but seeing Sage added as a NPC in game gave me new hope for OS since he's NPC can pretty much do a lot of stuff to keep us entertained for at least few months when he's completely been figured out giving quest and etc.

So far it looks like Nulgath plans to do rank ups for most of the seasonal he did so bill assassin could get a rank up if he drew it and REV getting a rank up and skexis getting a rank up will bring in over 100 people for at least three days.
Post #: 214
11/2/2014 12:17:57   
TheSage

Who said anything about there being a Sage of Fire next month? The color of the NPC is mine >.> if there was going to be a fire version it would be red.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 215
11/2/2014 14:25:22   
DeathGuard

I hope we get another Boss tier character to fight. Would be interesting to use Great Pumpking against a really strong boss dungeon character.
The character when possessed doesn't necessarily needs the boss deck, just for the sake of a challenge I think it should have the boss deck when we encounter him.

EDIT: Also, I wonder if Nulgath can give a bit of time to actually talk through about what he mentioned.
If we made the flash files for a character, he would try to make the characters get in-game.
Now the important questions:
  • At what FPS should the animation should be set by default?
  • Will a guide/outline will be provided for the animations?
    e.g. The 1 attack combo takes 20-24 frames, while the 5 attack combo takes 72 frames.
  • Since it is forbidden to share templates to the players, what will be done about a base for players who can't create their own?
  • If Nulgath is given a file, does the character needs the approval of the community to be in-game or it is Nulgath's decision? ( I prefer the first tbh)
  • How can we give Nulgath the character file?

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 11/2/2014 14:35:17 >
  • AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 216
    11/2/2014 14:31:05   
    Axel459
    The Void Calls

I managed to beat a DFR while training my Pumpkin Lord so Great Pumpking could probably easily destroy a boss character.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 217
    11/2/2014 14:34:47   
    DeathGuard

@Axel: Possibly, but I wonder if they could make the boss' hp x3 of our hp. If so, would Great Pumpking will still be able to last so much? And what about other tough/tank Legendaries? I think it should be fun to challenge that much ourselves.
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 218
    11/2/2014 16:26:45   
    Gorillo Titan

No deal I'm not fighting something with got dang 15k health that spams corruption and death flow.
    Post #: 219
    11/2/2014 16:32:22   
    DeathGuard

Make it 2x then. With enough strategy, at least dealing 10k should be possible.
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 220
    11/2/2014 16:42:10   
    Gorillo Titan

Might as well bring back the old boss decks while your at it.
    Post #: 221
    11/2/2014 20:34:20   
    TheSage

quote:

No deal I'm not fighting something with got dang 15k health that spams corruption and death flow.

Muahahahahaha, ill have to keep this in mind if a boss should ever be developed again.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 222
    11/2/2014 20:52:04   
    DeathGuard

@TheSage: *grins* DO IT! :3
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 223
    11/2/2014 21:38:59   
    The Jop

That's funny, but anything like that would be unbeatable, plain and simple. Nothing in the game (non-staff characters) can do 15,000 damage before they are killed by corruption/death flow.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 224
    11/2/2014 21:45:15   
    Gorillo Titan

An ice nuetral character with freeze and iron hide can beat it but I'm pretty sure we lack one of those to spam shatter and freeze while blocking damage you might be able to win but if you unlock first turn you draw all iron hides and regular attack cards and get wrecked.

I was going through AQW stuff and only found Canadian thanksgiving stuff. Also I found galanoth was the one who drew most of the AQ stuff so I'm wondering is he cool with people redrawing his stuff cause I found Diozz was drawing him for the new mobile AQ game but that's about it no twitter account and he's working on the mobile projects now.

For a 15k boss I think it needs to be 2 vs 1 with something like Titan Xan or Cronix or trigan.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 11/2/2014 21:50:50 >
    Post #: 225
    Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 152 - Read the first post!
    Page 9 of 30«<7891011>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition