Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Bio Preserve War Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Bio Preserve War Thread
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/17/2014 23:00:17   
Mother1

@ SSM

indeed legion does have 2 advantages.

1) Exiles failed to destroy the finisher after they destroyed the health objective

2) War rallies won't trigger like they did before.

The only edge Exile could have is numbers seeing as Exile still has more players than legion as a whole.
Epic  Post #: 26
11/17/2014 23:00:23   
Dual Thrusters

Can't get any drops x_x

I swear, if I don't even make it past the rookie tier......

< Message edited by Dual Thrusters -- 11/17/2014 23:04:15 >

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
11/18/2014 3:39:08   
Squrwogrona

@Mother One

One would think that because same war mechanics are here for almost a year that players would know in which order to destroy objectives. Legion managed to get it right in the naval war and now exiles are again just randomly destroying...

Honestly I don't know how the current war system could be any simpler...and I hate to use the word, casual friendlier. And to think ED used to be 18+ only.
Epic  Post #: 28
11/18/2014 5:57:52   
elite dark slayer

Legion is winning.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
11/18/2014 6:06:38   
Silver Sky Magician

Actually, right now it's so close that no one can say who'll win till the last second. I don't see this deadlock giving way anytime soon. But one thing's for sure - if either side slips and lets up, the other will pounce hard.
Post #: 30
11/20/2014 6:43:18   
Devastated

In this war, Legion is justice, we're so close to the results.. I just hope we can finish this with a happy ending- Legion as victors.
Epic  Post #: 31
11/20/2014 8:56:29   
FameFortune

welp if legion wins this one im going legion. I sorta have a feeling there are too many noobs on exile so thats y they are losing but their massive number keeps em up.

also is it just me or do the legion numbers increase before exile?

< Message edited by FameFortune -- 11/20/2014 8:58:02 >
Post #: 32
11/20/2014 9:11:30   
Mother1

@ fameFortune

If Exile loses it is because of the people who went after the Standard objective before the finisher.

Legion got it right and got the victory in the navel yard, yet Exile repeats what went down in the infernal mines and this time war rallies won't help pull exile out of the fire due to the change made due to content complaining.

Epic  Post #: 33
11/20/2014 11:36:38   
suboto

im questioning the war bar its the only flaw i seen this whole war i see both alignments influnce isnt increaseing at the same time and 1 alignment is going up up up 3 times while the other goes up once its not 1 side its both doing this back and forward. I wish the progression loaded both sides at the exact time for example:

if the hp was at 200 and 200 on both at near end and one side loads before the other rather then being a draw.

on a side note: a reason exile is keeping so close is because finisher got nerfed currently its 40-55dmg at 1.1m hp and a past war at end had 54-69dmg this was at 100k hp. so i think its going to do 43-58dmg at 100k this time. :/
Epic  Post #: 34
11/20/2014 12:52:01   
The Jop

I spent like 50 hours or more on this war and it didn't actually do anything since most people decided to attack the finisher objective last. I think I'll take a break during the next one since clearly one person cannot make a difference.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
11/20/2014 14:15:08   
FameFortune

Exile is winning YES!
Post #: 36
11/20/2014 14:33:44   
Mother1

@ fameFortune

It is too close to tell and with the way I just won 30 battles and only got 1 drop so far the drop thing is seriously trolling.
Epic  Post #: 37
11/20/2014 16:30:01   
Devastated

Let's do our best at these last moments - Legionnaires.
Epic  Post #: 38
11/20/2014 16:52:25   
Mother1

Legion wins this war
Epic  Post #: 39
11/20/2014 17:15:54   
The Jop

The win message has it backwards again, saying that Legion forces were attempting to control the Bio Preserve using mind controlling spores and the Exile was attempting to cleanse the tree. So what actually happened?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
11/20/2014 17:30:31   
Mother1

@ The Jop

IF the defenders lose the attackers take control of the objective and the defenders become the attackers.

Since Legion was the old attackers and the purified the Corrupt exile tree now it is under legion's control.
Epic  Post #: 41
11/20/2014 17:34:43   
The Jop

No, I mean it's showing the opposite message that it showed during the war. "Legion forces are attempting to control the Bio Preserve using a spore-releasing Corrupted Tree. Exile armies are attempting to cleanse the tree and neutralize the mind-controlling spores using Purifiers."
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
11/20/2014 18:09:21   
Mother1

Oh that. This message was before the war ended. It won't change until this sector cycles around again which should after then next nine wars (Unless an new area comes up that is.)
Epic  Post #: 43
11/20/2014 18:48:51   
Silver Sky Magician

Congratulations, Legionnaires! It seems like victory will be decided by whether the defending alignment (i.e. the one with multiple objectives) can effectively communicate to its players which objective to target. Since Exile's teamwork failed this time, I guess the mind-control spores didn't work after all

That being said, this war was not at all enjoyable for me because it was the first war which I played as a level 38. Legend ranks need to be addressed ASAP. I remain of the opinion that Nightwraith and other artists should devote a greater share of their time to balance. We don't need musicians playing on the deck while the Titanic goes down - someone must fix the leak.
Post #: 44
11/20/2014 23:25:42   
Thylek Shran

Those wars are pointless for the extra reward as its totally random who will win.
Characters in the exile leaderboard have way more influence than those in the
legion leaderboard but still did loss because of the luck factor.
While one faction (Exile) was only able to do average damage during the whole
war, the other faction was able to do at least 30% more damage in the same
time per player because of the war objectives and especially the finisher objective.
Most people dont seem to understand at all how the war objectives work which
destroys all strategy.

Its pretty obvious that Legion was less active during the Biological Preserve war
and maybe also has less players than Exile and still was able to win again.
It would be more fair to just roll a dice at the end of each war so that Legion
and Exile each have a 50% win chance for the extra war prices as its all about
those. Everything else like story and history just isnīt worth anything in the end.

< Message edited by Thylek Shran -- 11/21/2014 1:05:01 >

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 45
11/21/2014 1:28:19   
Noobatron x3000

War was hard to play for the same reason silver sky magician mentioned legend ranks are broken.
Post #: 46
11/21/2014 3:08:41   
Satafou

Noobatron there is no point mentioning in every single post you do that "legend ranks are broken". When first of all they aren't and secondly it doesn't even have anything to do with this thread. Not to mention, not once have you even given a valid reason of how they could possibly be "broken". Also Thylek you do realize that the top 20 player leader board doesn't show the entire population of legion and exiles each individual influence earned during the war. There was no "luck factor" that made exiles lose the war. Unless of course you're implying that legion players are lucky that they don't have exiles who don't know what turret to destroy.
Post #: 47
11/21/2014 3:58:14   
zion

I'm with Thylek here, the leaderboards are telling a different story. I can't tell you how many 2v2s I played in where everyone is Exile... the mystery continues.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
11/21/2014 9:43:55   
One Winged Angel1357

The mystery certainly does continue.

I still have no clue how the Legion had better communication, let alone any communication, last war but it just goes to show that is a feature we need. That or a proper strategy tutorial to go with these wars possible in the drop-down itself
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 49
11/21/2014 10:56:07   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Well i've participated in both wars on legion's side, and while I didn't do as good in this one, I did do fairly all right.

Part of the thing was that the spores didn't drop very often. But I do enjoy a war now and again :) Good job Legion.
AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Bio Preserve War Thread
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition