Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post
Page 16 of 23«<1415161718>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/8/2015 19:22:01   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I would say Cosoma Titan is the best ice character even if you include rares. For shadow characters that are currently available Poison Drake is kind of similar to Skexis so it could be pretty good as well.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 376
7/9/2015 3:35:06   
andy300

In that case i'll just level my cosama titan then . In the meantime, what CC would you guys recommend using for cosama titan? Also, would there be any legendary shadow characters worth using over poison drake, and what CC would you recommend for these characters?
Post #: 377
7/9/2015 15:37:19   
relom

Why am I getting error #9 when trying to but xboosts? Did I reach the maximum amount? I bought 38 btw
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 378
7/9/2015 15:39:38   
Gorillo Titan

@andy dark ice elf is the best one to use.

@relom yes
Post #: 379
7/9/2015 15:42:56   
relom

Thanks gorillo, do you know what number is the exact maximum? I may have lost count of the boosts while I was buying them :p
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 380
7/9/2015 15:43:55   
Gorillo Titan

40 if you don't have perma boost 39 if you do.
Post #: 381
7/10/2015 1:49:59   
aliesterus

It is I! Yes, applaud for I am not dead!

Just kidding. Xboosts got another cap? wow.

Anyways, anyone have any news of when another update is? Oversoul and AQW is the only game from AE I'm really bothering to check up on nowadays.

< Message edited by aliesterus -- 7/10/2015 1:50:47 >
AQW  Post #: 382
7/10/2015 3:36:49   
andy300

Congrats on being alive :P

Onto questions:
What do you guys think would be the best custom cards to use with cosoma titan, queen aegea, clan king, and poison drake?

I was thinking:

Cosoma- Empower x1 or maybe even nothing at all

Queen-corruption x1

King-Corruption x2, ironhide x2, neutral 525 x1

PD-poison x1, ironhide x1

Those are just off the top of my head, so I'm wondering if you guys have some other suggestions.

Post #: 383
7/10/2015 11:43:49   
GuardMouse

Card Customization really depends on how high your level is and what you're trying to do. You wouldn't use the same cards XP grinding you would PvPing. All of those sound like PvP builds.

For Queen Aegea I recommend either a Penance or lesser Heal, her deck only has 1 heal, and in a tough time you might need a bit more than that.
Cosoma could benefit from an Ice Orb, and an Ice Wall or two. (Just what I would use)
What you have for King is really good, his base deck lacks the hyper-offensive nature I think of when I see him
For Poison Drake, I wouldn't push the ironhide, I'd just switch that for another poison.

If you're not going for a PvP build I recommend just going hyper-offense and using all 5 CC slots on DoT/Attack

AQW  Post #: 384
7/10/2015 18:21:13   
LackOfFear

quote:

Anyways, anyone have any news of when another update is? Oversoul and AQW is the only game from AE I'm really bothering to check up on nowadays.

We probably wont get one this summer.
Post #: 385
7/11/2015 4:19:58   
R.chime

probably won't get anything more till fall, but once fall hits, they might do some awesomely big update(mass quantities of chars at once, and maybe chaos cc)
Post #: 386
7/11/2015 7:36:44   
andy300

Do you think we'll at least get some more rotations through the CC series? It's been shadow and ice for a while now.
Post #: 387
7/11/2015 8:04:09   
Gorillo Titan

CC won't be changing till warlic comes back and right now he's working on a new game so we have to wait till he finish.
Post #: 388
7/12/2015 1:22:36   
aliesterus

@R Chime: Big problem with that is that I'm pretty much tired of new characters being shoved in my face. I want more gameplay mechanics, it's been two years and we're still in Beta, with no notable game changes other than CC!
AQW  Post #: 389
7/12/2015 8:00:58   
Gorillo Titan

Nulgath confirmed only new character last year with his post on the forum.
Post #: 390
7/13/2015 23:35:45   
yus29

Hey Guys,

I am new to Over soul and to the forum so I am not sure if I am doing this right. I couldn't find help anywhere for my queries, so I was told by Artix Entertainment to try the forum for help.

OK Here I go, you see since I am new to this game, I just got a character that I possess and can't sell it since I got it in the forest. Is there a way to get rid of characters that you do not want if you can't sell because you didn't buy it but fought them and possess instead?

I just read the earlier threads, it seems that there are no chaos characters or they are rare and can't be bought. Is there going to be chaos character that can be purchased with soul gems or fight them in the forest or world map in order to possess them?

Is there going to be new elements added to the game as well as quests and more characters to fight and possess or is it just like Mechquest that ended badly considering that Mechquest was favorite and it's over?

So is Over soul done already, nothing new to it like Mechquest?,

I am just asking because I quite like Over soul. It is just a shame it is that way, that is all.

Many Thanks for your help.

< Message edited by yus29 -- 7/13/2015 23:43:10 >
Post #: 391
7/13/2015 23:44:16   
Gorillo Titan

You can only sell stuff you bought with sgs.

2 We do have chaos characters about 4 or 5 of them. All have to be found or trained up to.

Mechaquest isn't over they just started a new storyline not to long again. Most likely no new elements.
Post #: 392
7/13/2015 23:46:38   
DarkLore

1. Nope. Only characters purchased with soul gems can be sold. We have no character limit though.

2. And There are Chaos character. Just look up the characters on the official wiki. www.oversoulgame.wikidot.com

3. Nothing is known yet about that for the moment. The storyline wasn't really ever implemented yet.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 393
7/14/2015 10:59:12   
GuardMouse

@Vus29

If you want a chaos character I recommend the Drakath character tree, you can get it to Legendary without the use of Soul Gems.

There are a couple "Quests" you can do in Beta, follow the link to see what those are and how to do them, some reward nicely. :]

If OverSoul picks up steam again there most likely will be more Quests, but probably no more unique elements.

^DarkLore said it pretty well. Nulgath made it sorta vague if coders will ever work full time on OverSoul, but for right now, nothing is being implemented.
AQW  Post #: 394
7/14/2015 22:04:46   
R.chime

@yus29
I suppose it'd be proper to say oversoul never began, as it's at the point where if we had a story, it could take off, but because it lacks one(for the most part) it's grown stagnant(to some degree) though if you like the battle system you should probably stick around since the content(couple dungeons/areas/character possessions) can keep you occupied for a while seeing as there are quite a few, and some good ones among the characters you just have to find and posses
Post #: 395
7/14/2015 22:32:31   
yus29

Hi guys,

Many Thanks in answering my queries for me but I have one more question to ask.

I am just wondering if there is a way to change my name, I don't really like it. I put this name is i think two years ago and tried over soul but didn't the game and left until now.

Many Thanks
Post #: 396
7/14/2015 22:59:45   
aliesterus

@Gorillo:
Only new characters from now on? But what happened to all his grand ideas about where he wanted Oversoul headed?!
AQW  Post #: 397
7/14/2015 23:07:30   
The Jop

@aliesterus
They kind of died a long time ago when AE pulled all staff members from Oversoul so nothing substantial could actually be done. And then it lost most of its players because nothing was happening, and the lack of players made AE even less willing to have staff working on it...

< Message edited by The Jop -- 7/14/2015 23:08:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 398
7/15/2015 8:19:09   
yus29

One last question guys

Each time I log into over soul in the main lobby, there is always a character standing there not doing anything and if I challenge this character it doesn't respond or say at the top that you can't challenge imaginary opponents. This character is stuck there doing nothing no movement at all, it just that it bothers me a little, I see other characters moving but not this one. it is not even an in-game character it does not "i"over its head. I am not sure if I am allowed to say the character's name so I won't but please help.

Many Thanks Again
Post #: 399
7/15/2015 9:21:01   
Gorillo Titan

Its a glitched player sometimes it happens he won't disappear till the server resets kicking everyone out of the game.
Post #: 400
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= OverSoul Questions & Answers XVI - Read First Post
Page 16 of 23«<1415161718>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition