Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!
Page 12 of 30«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/1/2015 17:50:33   
the warden

above: ????
anyways almost got hunter berserker:)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 276
6/1/2015 20:45:55   
  Kiyone

For Future Oversoul tournaments. Until we get a good variety for Chaos tournament, Will most likely experiment with different theme tournaments. We do have a lot of options. so it be mor what you guys want to try. like we can do tournaments based of certain rank. Like all Master for example. We can do various themes like only starter character and their evolution. 4 legs are better then 2. Only use characters who have 4 legs. The team tournament. Still trying to figure out a good approach for it and Suggestions are welcome. So basically whatever you guys want.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 277
6/2/2015 0:14:03   
Blackshock

Ooh, what about a beast arena pit fight? Beast type monsters only?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 278
6/2/2015 0:37:04   
Gorillo Titan

How about a stun tournament two plays fight against each other who ever gets a stun first wins. 5 hit combo stun
Post #: 279
6/2/2015 3:17:17   
Ahsan the legend

Wow!
Post #: 280
6/2/2015 3:31:58   
The Jop

@Gorillo
Those kind of tournaments are too luck-based I think.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 281
6/2/2015 3:59:57   
Ahsan the legend

Kinda
Post #: 282
6/3/2015 19:08:37   
GuardMouse

I think Blackshock had a great idea, a beast tournament sounds fun. There is even a list of all Beast type characters on the OSWiki if didnt know all of them.
AQW  Post #: 283
6/4/2015 0:51:54   
PyzchoPath

I have a suggestion for Oversoul that sounds fun to me. I think they should have an Experience counter/tracker that keeps track of all the experience each soul has. For example if Black Dragon has 100,000 experience and wins getting 600 experience, it would then have 100,600 experience, and the experience count keeps going up even after level 20 but they don't level up of course. Then there can be a total experience count which adds up all of the experience that all of your characters have together, it can be called your character experience total. So if you have two characters, one with 100,000 experience and the other with 100,600 experience, then your character experience total will be 200,600 experience. Also maybe add a battle count for each character or soul that keeps track of all the battles you do with that character, and a battle count that keeps track of the battle count that you have done with every character added up. Example: 20 characters with 100 battles each would be 2,000 total battles. Then there can be multiple leaderboards. One for most experience on an individual character, one for most battles done with an individual character, one for most total battles from all of your characters, and one for most character experience total. Plus the Top 100 PvP leaderboard that we already have. Sound fun? I've seen multiple text based games without quests or a storyline pull this off and have a larger player base then Oversoul. So surely Oversoul can do it if Nulgath works on it. I think it will be fun and give us more to do since we have no storyline or quests yet and all we can do is train and PvP all day.

< Message edited by PyzchoPath -- 6/4/2015 1:02:59 >
Post #: 284
6/4/2015 1:50:09   
Elite Tuga

I'd love the suggestion(s) made above, but I doubt we will get anything until we get another coder since our current ones are busy on other AE projects.

I also have thought of similar things too in the past, like I.e we should all have a mini character 'personal profile' (viewable for everyone to see if clicked) with our total PvP wins/losses ratio, win streaks, Npc's killed & overall experience ect. That would be so cool, it would motivate players to play more to improve their statistics for official in-game bragging rights.

Back to topic

I like the 'Beasts Tourney', idea. Sounds fun and interesting to participate in the nearby future.
Epic  Post #: 285
6/4/2015 2:08:00   
megakyle777

You know what I'd like to see? Time Apprentice Evo a coder or two stats for OS to rise again a sort of Underground "Anything Goes" tournament, with no rules. Of course, the issue with that is people would just use their most OP char.
DF  Post #: 286
6/4/2015 3:43:36   
R.chime

maybe a non-cc tourney, you can only use the base deck
Post #: 287
6/4/2015 4:22:15   
Ahsan the legend

I think so....
Post #: 288
6/4/2015 8:57:39   
UngodlyKnight

@PyzchoPath @Elite Tuga: I love your ideas!
AQW  Post #: 289
6/4/2015 9:02:33   
PyzchoPath

@Elite Tuga: That idea is really cool to! I hope one day we will get something similar to these ideas!
@UngodlyKnight: Thank you!
Post #: 290
6/4/2015 9:13:39   
megakyle777

Personally, in my opnion, if you have time to add tracking stats, you have enough time to add gameplay stats for chars which aids the game more and opens up more options for char development.

Having said that, if tracking stats could be done, I'd like them to do something. Not sure what, and NOT anything IMPORTANT, but something nice.
DF  Post #: 291
6/4/2015 9:27:57   
Gorillo Titan

unlock badges for some many monster kills so many legendaries veterans masters etc. Character combination for example putting queen on top of YOTH and combing their decks for new forms even they both are legendary.

combine a mana guardian with fiend blade.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/4/2015 9:38:11 >
Post #: 292
6/4/2015 17:59:57   
PyzchoPath

@megakyle777: I agree, if they could develop character stats that should come first, the tracking stats suggestion was just a fun idea I had. But it shouldn't be the first priority for Oversoul, maybe a side project when the game is more developed.

@Gorillo Titan: Badges would be fun, also a character page that you can display them on would be nice eventually.

< Message edited by PyzchoPath -- 6/4/2015 18:02:34 >
Post #: 293
6/4/2015 23:41:49   
Elite Tuga

quote:

@PyzchoPath @Elite Tuga: I love your ideas!

quote:

@Elite Tuga: That idea is really cool to! I hope one day we will get something similar to these ideas

Thank's guys, you both have good taste.

quote:

Personally, in my opnion, if you have time to add tracking stats, you have enough time to add gameplay stats for chars which aids the game more and opens up more options for char development.

Fair enough but at the end of the day, if we get either suggestions or something similar it would be fabulous and it certainly could kick start the game (further development) and bring more fun to OS.
Epic  Post #: 294
6/5/2015 0:42:12   
Gorillo Titan

Doomknight rank up confirmed.
Post #: 295
6/5/2015 0:55:01   
megakyle777

...We sort of need a Doomknight for a Doomknight rank up. /:
DF  Post #: 296
6/5/2015 3:29:17   
Ahsan the legend

What u mean by doom knight?
Post #: 297
6/5/2015 4:10:57   
megakyle777

Ah, I get it. Nulgath linked to a old picture of Sepulchure he drew. Gorillo took that as a Doomknight rank up. Thing is we need a Doomknight in game before it can have a rank up.
DF  Post #: 298
6/5/2015 5:56:01   
Ahsan the legend

But doomknight is in game??? is it master rank?
Post #: 299
6/5/2015 6:19:55   
megakyle777

DOomknight is not currently in game no.
DF  Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 [12] 13 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!
Page 12 of 30«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition