Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!
Page 13 of 30«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/5/2015 7:07:15   
Ahsan the legend

Mega kyle then why gorillo(a) titan said that rank up confirmed? even though not in game
Post #: 301
6/5/2015 7:12:13   
megakyle777

Because Nulgath linked a pic he drew of Seppy I presume. That in no way confirms Doomknight or a rank up for it, especially since he pic he drew and linked to he drew before OS was a thing. However, I will say this: When Nulgath held a poll of which AQW chars to come to OS, Doomknight WAS one of the winners. So it will probably be coming, but not necessarily this week and not necessarily with a rank up.
DF  Post #: 302
6/5/2015 8:03:42   
Ahsan the legend

But it will come? (Sorry for to many Q&A)
Post #: 303
6/5/2015 8:06:41   
megakyle777

It should do, since it was one of the six picked characters.
DF  Post #: 304
6/5/2015 9:39:50   
Blackshock

lol, gorillo really should be more careful with taking an assumption and claiming it as a fact without any concrete proof, it could cause misunderstanding and people getting their hopes up. Still, the prospect of having seppy in game does excite me, even though the saturation of shadow characters bothers me
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 305
6/5/2015 9:50:53   
Ahsan the legend

Blackshock u know and idea that sep is coming to OS?
Post #: 306
6/5/2015 14:01:00   
the warden

above: he already answered your question, its doomknight that would be coming not Seppy.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 307
6/6/2015 2:20:03   
Elite Tuga

We all could plead Nulgath on his 'social network' site(s) to make a Sepulchure as a bonus character or as the replacement of the Doomknight since more players regret their votes & want Seppy over DK (we lose nothing by trying).
Epic  Post #: 308
6/6/2015 5:49:43   
megakyle777

If we were to plead I'd rather do so for more features. Like I said about the stat tracking, if you have time to add a stat tracker you have time to add gameplay stats, and if you ask for a new char you may as well ask for new features instead. Not that bugging staff is a good idea anyway, since it can get you in lots of trouble. Plus, theres no real way to contact Nulgath ANYWAY.
DF  Post #: 309
6/6/2015 5:56:28   
Ahsan the legend

True.
Post #: 310
6/7/2015 15:44:59   
Elite Tuga

@ Megakyle777

Okay it's an option, we might as well plead/ask for 'game-play stat's or other fundamental stuff' rather than ask for other 'small less important' content, but knowing that they most likely will ignore the more fundamental ideas we want in priority, since we have no full time 'Staff/Dev's' they will end up ignoring it like they have many times in the past. Thus in my logic, it's sometimes better to ask for something more humble & less time consuming to make, I.e specific Char's and certain visual bug fixes ect, than always beg/ask for things they already denied/ignored doing in the past that requires a lot of time/investment, like: Story-lines, missions, new game/system mechanics & so on.. (we know it will never happen unless they hire more Staff, that's why maybe asking for more simple content in replacement of the 'essentials' is only wise at this current time/game state as it's most likely to happen than something more complex, if we try).

One other thing that really bothers me is that certain players who have good or great fundamental or non-fundamental ideas for OS, are only shared here on our (middle of no-where) forums. Nulgath has only logged on a couple times at most and Warlic has maybe never come to our OS-GD, that's why we should not only share ideas here (mainly for player support) but also involve them on the media sites like our DEV(s) social networks.. (since it's the only form of contact we have, ATM & we might as well use it in our advantage!).

Conclusion to all OS fanatics about suggestions:

Since we know 'hard to code' type of content won't happen any-time soon as Staff don't have much time/investment to willingly give to OS, we might as well just ask for things that require less time and effort from their side, as it's most likely to happen rather than otherwise (anyway, it's better anything than nothing). We should not be afraid to suggest on the 'Soicial Media' sites like on Nulgath's Tw/Instagram, since it's our only form of contact & if we suggest or ask respectively he may just listen/reply (as I have seen Nulgath do before with GT's past Char' ideas) & no, we don't get in trouble, unless you spam or beg immaturely of course!

I don't have a Tw or Instagram account ATM, I need to make one sometime, but for those who already do, 'I strongly recommend' complimenting on Nulgath/Milt's latest artwork/projects & then asking maturely/politely for more specific or any type of content to OS. It's definitely worth a try, since sometimes he responds as he's more active there than any other place we know as of now. So like I said, don't suggest just mainly in Forums but try involve more OS concerns to DEV(s) through social media site(s).. (after all we'd get more suggestive recognition).

Thanks for reading, God-Bless!

Epic  Post #: 311
6/7/2015 19:02:09   
Gorillo Titan

I'm not begging for anything.

Y'all should look at my latest twitter post though.

AQ3D about to be the future though. Once alpha drops in a month already have my stress reward to gonna be fun.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/7/2015 19:03:46 >
Post #: 312
6/8/2015 18:34:21   
Elite Tuga

quote:

I'm not begging for anything.

No one said you was & no one said for you to do so.

I was just recommending as advice for players to 'ask' (asking doesn't just define as begging), what they wish for logically & respectively to I.e 'Nulgath/Milt's', social media site(s), if they want to increase chance of seeing certain & modest content probably happen. Suggesting ideas only on forums won't do as Dev's hardly ever/never come over to check our ideas on the OS,GD.
Epic  Post #: 313
6/8/2015 19:15:28   
the warden

I cant do a bug report for os the page never has worked for me oddly
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 314
6/8/2015 19:42:30   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Conclusion to all OS fanatics about suggestions:

Since we know 'hard to code' type of content won't happen any-time soon as Staff don't have much time/investment to willingly give to OS, we might as well just ask for things that require less time and effort from their side, as it's most likely to happen rather than otherwise (anyway, it's better anything than nothing). We should not be afraid to suggest on the 'Soicial Media' sites like on Nulgath's Tw/Instagram, since it's our only form of contact & if we suggest or ask respectively he may just listen/reply (as I have seen Nulgath do before with GT's past Char' ideas) & no, we don't get in trouble, unless you spam or beg immaturely of course!

I don't have a Tw or Instagram account ATM, I need to make one sometime, but for those who already do, 'I strongly recommend' complimenting on Nulgath/Milt's latest artwork/projects & then asking maturely/politely for more specific or any type of content to OS. It's definitely worth a try, since sometimes he responds as he's more active there than any other place we know as of now. So like I said, don't suggest just mainly in Forums but try involve more OS concerns to DEV(s) through social media site(s).. (after all we'd get more suggestive recognition).

Really like this idea, Elite Tuga!

As someone who's been in this community since the very beginning, I know how easy it is to feel powerless with the current state of the game. Even a single tweet or message can go a long way and I'm sure Nulgath is always looking for suggestions.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 315
6/8/2015 23:16:56   
megakyle777

Well, in that case can someone suggest a Time Apprentice evo with a better deck? Maybe with a SG Time Master offshoot based off of The Master from Doctor Who? Although that WOULD mean you'd need to catch TA twice... 0-0
DF  Post #: 316
6/10/2015 21:51:56   
Elite Tuga

quote:

Really like this idea, Elite Tuga!

As someone who's been in this community since the very beginning, I know how easy it is to feel powerless with the current state of the game. Even a single tweet or message can go a long way and I'm sure Nulgath is always looking for suggestions.

Amen to that brother, Skurge.
Epic  Post #: 317
6/15/2015 14:16:59   
Skurge
The Dealer

@megakyle777: You should suggest it! I know you're pretty darn good at writing - so give it a shot.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 318
6/15/2015 14:50:46   
megakyle777

The only problem I really have with that is I don't really have any ideas on how to make it better aside from the deck.

...Although I might be able to make the Time Master offshoot based off The Master. Question is do I go with Old Guy, Young Guy, Lady Guy, Or Dead Guy?

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 6/15/2015 14:51:15 >
DF  Post #: 319
6/15/2015 15:58:33   
Ahsan the legend

Anyone i challenge u to paste hazno void hot combos screen shot!
Post #: 320
6/15/2015 17:01:42   
the warden

hot combo?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 321
6/16/2015 13:31:10   
aquan13

Man haven't talk on here for a while so how everbody tournament mean wish had got in it
Post #: 322
6/16/2015 14:54:50   
branden80

hey guys im trying to look for the frost dragon, anywhere specific I should look?

nvr mind

Post merge to prevent a double post issue from a user deleted post. ~Axel

< Message edited by Axel459 -- 6/16/2015 15:35:05 >

AQW  Post #: 323
6/16/2015 16:40:07   
Lord GrimDusk

So, we haven't had a release in weeks. Nulgath better be making something amazing, or this game is pretty much dead for good.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 324
6/16/2015 16:42:12   
Gorillo Titan

Nulgath is working on AQW right now.
Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 155 - Read the first post!
Page 13 of 30«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition