Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: FleshWeaver and Soul Smith Class II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: FleshWeaver and Soul Smith Class II
Page 15 of 30«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2015 21:13:31   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

People, it's not a hard choice! You either eat Aegis or you don't. It's just like the doughnut, you either eat it or don't, that's all there is to it. There is no 3rd fate for the doughnut.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 351
5/4/2015 21:15:38   
Shadows Morgenstern

I wonder roughly how disgusted Tomix is that people are willing to just get rid of a character he probably thought really hard about and had some really cool ideas about and did a crazy well job of writing them into the game...

Your signature has been removed because Photobucket replaced it
with a third-party hosting notice that was too large for the forums.
DF  Post #: 352
5/4/2015 21:17:49   
VJ

quote:

I wonder roughly how disgusted Tomix is that people are willing to just get rid of a character he probably thought really hard about and had some really cool ideas about and did a crazy well job of writing them into the game...

there is a easy way out, no doing it regardless of how many want an evil class to become canon.....

-----------------------------------------------------
Regardless of the list of for & against that some seem so gleefully to rub in the against people's face my question still remains unanswered by staff.

It was stated a while ago that the Hero is fundamentally good and would never be given any options like in the noncanon aqw where the hero would ever be given any options to be come evil or any evil acts (at least that's how I took it) by a staff member(cannot remember which AE staff member said that as the topic is gone) thus wouldn't fw be doing just that?

giving an evil option through a very evil class where you have to murder an ally to gain power is evil.

those who want it seems to be trying to side step that which the other staff member already seemed to already put in place.

< Message edited by VJ -- 5/4/2015 21:31:33 >
Post #: 353
5/4/2015 21:20:05   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

I don't understand why people feel the need to ruin it for others. Someone else's decision doesn't concern you.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 354
5/4/2015 21:25:03   
VJ

quote:

I don't understand why people feel the need to ruin it for others. Someone else's decision doesn't concern you

oh I don't know.. maybe because this is DragonFable and not aqw.

it was already stated by staff a while back that here in DragonFable the hero is Good & meant to be good thus no actual option to do anything evil has been laid down as a rule and why we never seen anything evil or as disgusting as fw before.

thus fw have no place in this game.

oh and yes this class does very much concerns EVERY one that plays DragonFable as we will see that thing everywhere.

< Message edited by VJ -- 5/4/2015 21:30:57 >
Post #: 355
5/4/2015 21:32:24   
Dark Lord Urmi

if tomix is willing to even entertain the thought of letting it in game apparently it DOES have a place in the game you are just so set in not letting people have something you dont want. There is seriously no LOGICAL downside in adding this to the GAME and it even has possibly story elements that will ADD to the game and it will have NO effect on those who DONT choose FW.

< Message edited by Dark Lord Urmi -- 5/4/2015 21:33:07 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 356
5/4/2015 21:35:57   
VJ

I am really getting tired of you saying that dlu and that is NOT the case at all.
this class belongs in aqw not DF as that is where all evil armors and options belongs.

as it had been stated by staff that this game is Different from others where the hero is meant to be and always shall be good.

fw spits in the face of that rule and thus why Tomix shouldn't have even suggested adding it because of those who want an evil class.

< Message edited by VJ -- 5/4/2015 21:39:07 >
Post #: 357
5/4/2015 21:39:02   
Dark Lord Urmi

i bet you are against necromancer and death knight too and YES THEY ARE EVIL CLASSES dance around that all you want but FORCING the dead to fight for you is EVIL. Anything has a place if the staff decides to put it there saying it does not is just not true.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 358
5/4/2015 21:40:04   
W.A.R.Z.

@VJ "we will see that thing everywhere" - Only out of game, if you chose it, or if you are obsessed with PVP. Besides Evil =/= Chaotic, Aegis could just be killed and say in his last moments to eat him, and us eating him isn't evil, just chaotic.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 359
5/4/2015 21:44:28   
VJ

I just noticed something going through the list of supporters.
they are ALL aqw players which means they are trying to turn df in to aqw in some form

@DLU
nice try
Nevro & DK are NOT evil. they do not require murder to do be unlocked.
also the good necros help the undead as seen at the end of the dark orb quest.

< Message edited by VJ -- 5/4/2015 21:46:18 >
Post #: 360
5/4/2015 21:47:02   
Dark Lord Urmi

thats does not matter look at my df character ive been here since way before aqw. also since when does a canon class besides dragonlord have a lasting effect on the story it has some importance during a saga (if its part of it) then vanishes even with aegis gone for US it would change very little.

hahaha so if someone dragged you from the afterlife and made you fight for them that wouldn't be evil to you? the deathknights helped out of necessity of revenge between two fates they chose to help then the alternative. besides it was even said fw is not just in order for us to use it we have to do something quite unsavory to obtain it.

< Message edited by Dark Lord Urmi -- 5/4/2015 21:50:32 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 361
5/4/2015 21:47:34   
lightriftwalker122

@ VJ Tomix said that DF isnt always a happy game he said that DF will have Dark moments and that DF isnt a pure happy non dark type of game . i think that FW also belongs because it is Dark and DF needs to be dark sometimes. FleshWeaver shall be marvelous. I am not trying to make DF into AQW DF will always be the best AE game to me and i will never ask for DF to become like AQW i like AQW. i like DF better if i have offended you i am sorry it was not my intention

< Message edited by lightriftwalker122 -- 5/4/2015 21:51:36 >
Post #: 362
5/4/2015 21:49:08   
The Hollow Soul

@VJ, actually I'm pretty sure Ash confirmed that Deathknight's canon is that it's an "evil/darker based" class that the player unlocks because they hunger for more power than what is offered with Necromancer and Paladin.
DF  Post #: 363
5/4/2015 21:51:25   
W.A.R.Z.

@VJ Correlation =/= Causation
Besides you don't even know if we even enjoy it, or we just decided to create an account for the event with the OmniBlade, which was cross-game.
Sorry if this sounds mean, but at the time of my typing this, you don't have any account linked so by that logic you don't even play AE games, let alone DF.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 364
5/4/2015 21:55:50   
Shadows Morgenstern

Wonder if there would have been uproar over Serenity if we got a class for her death.
DF  Post #: 365
5/4/2015 21:57:47   
Dark Lord Urmi

^ probably.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 366
5/4/2015 21:59:43   
lightriftwalker122

@ shadows what do you mean? i dont understand. Soulsmith i wonder what elements will we be able to use?
Post #: 367
5/4/2015 22:00:55   
VJ

I know I don't have any account link up I have both an aq & DragonFable account and been here far longer than aqw.
I don't have it linked as it keeps my ID hidden.
and as I stated before a staff member already stated that DF's Hero is fundamentally good and never will be given an evil choice and from how I take it that goes for classes as well.

I will not try to name any staff as I don't remember whom they are only that I know it was them.
it is in a now deleted topic that talked about vamps, WWs, and evil choices where it was stated.

the only place fw belongs is aqw as it is a more fitting class for it and everyone will be happy.

< Message edited by VJ -- 5/4/2015 22:05:17 >
Post #: 368
5/4/2015 22:05:03   
Zork Knight

Pretty sure Ash stated that we canonically own a SRoD of the highest tier. You know, a super-powered axe that ate Doom Essences, Hearts and Bone Shards so much it completely changed its appearance, and belongs to the same species of the creature that now inhabits Serenity.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 369
5/4/2015 22:07:16   
VJ

Don't have a clue what SRoD has anything to do with this topic

< Message edited by VJ -- 5/4/2015 22:11:48 >
Post #: 370
5/4/2015 22:11:18   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

@VJ

You can't control other people's DF experience. I completely respect the fact that you want to be a good guy in DF, but you can't make other people see things the way you do. A lot of people want this class, and they want to have the evil experience.

Fleshweaver cannot appear in AQW since the weaving story-line has not been developed as of yet. Maybe the AQW team will decide to make a Fleashweaver class for AQW at some point in time, but that really doesn't pertain to this conversation.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 371
5/4/2015 22:13:27   
W.A.R.Z.

@VJ You might have missed it the first time I said it but it would only be evil if we killed Aegis, but Tomix only said that we would eat him, but he could have been killed by someone like Vaaloir, and you have a choice to eat him. It would be chaotic but not evil.

Just in case you don't understand:
Good - Helps people
Evil - Hurts people
Order - Follows laws and morals
Chaos - Breaks laws and goes against morals

The act of eating Aegis isn't evil, but it is chaotic.

Just to note I don't mean to associate Chaos with AQW.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 372
5/4/2015 22:13:29   
VJ

I am only stating what was said by a Staff member nothing more and I am hoping they are willing to stick to it.

people want fw I say go have it on aqw a game that clearly such an evil armor and choices belong.

war no matter how much you try to dance around it you are not getting out of it that easily.
I have a feeling you have to murder him to gain such power so nice try.

< Message edited by VJ -- 5/4/2015 22:15:24 >
Post #: 373
5/4/2015 22:13:51   
Zork Knight

@VJ: It's an example of something ~evil~ the PC canonically does. Carry around a behemoth axe of bone, darkness and... well, evil.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 374
5/4/2015 22:15:10   
Dark Lord Urmi

VJ
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

You are so against evil and the hero having it in canon and YET we have something SO EVIL that the fact we are even holding it is making us one step away from seppy himself and we have had it for YEARS.

there is also the cloak scrap and the fact we got to choose if we kept it.

< Message edited by Dark Lord Urmi -- 5/4/2015 22:16:50 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: FleshWeaver and Soul Smith Class II
Page 15 of 30«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition