Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Guide On Beating Legendary Titan!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Guide On Beating Legendary Titan!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/26/2015 14:27:35   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

I'm still Searching it? I Dont have to search, I know where they are, I just Dont want to Post them yet, I'm not Searching.

It takes time to go on fb, find the player, save the ss and then put it here, Just because I haven't Posted it yet doesn't mean I'm searching for them, i will post them when I feel like it, I'm lazy and I wont do that right now just because you want to see.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
5/26/2015 15:26:47   
King Bling

You have the time to look and reply to posts, to have those fancy looking writing and no time to post some SS, least state 4 to 5 people's name who used TM to win LEG Titan
Post #: 27
5/26/2015 15:46:45   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

quote:

You have the time to look and reply to posts, to have those fancy looking writing and no time to post some SS, least state 4 to 5 people's name who used TM to win LEG Titan

Writing a reply on the forums doesn't takes me time at all, I can do it quick, Very quick, Dattebayo.
And I don't know the exact names, they have dots and stuff, the last time i saw the SSs of them was 1 week ago and you guys wont trust me if I say just names because you will start saying like He Did this as tlm then went TM, when checking the char pages.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/26/2015 16:03:18   
dfo99

you also could post the links to the players pages (i believe that a lot means more than 5 at least), anyway as i stated before, you are trolling until give the proofs. this is a general internet rule, not mine.
Post #: 29
6/10/2015 0:52:35   
Thylek Shran

I will include my personal Tech Mage build that I used to defeat Legendary Titan
in the next release of The EpicDuel Compendium.

Follow me on Twitter if you want to get informed about the release date promptly !
(If you cannot follow me you got blocked because of code begging or offtopic in #EDCODES)

< Message edited by Thylek Shran -- 6/10/2015 1:05:57 >

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 30
6/14/2015 14:49:12   
RaXZerGamingZ

LOL , im level 26...
Post #: 31
6/14/2015 15:03:22   
shadow.bane

actually it's not that hard @king bling to kill leg titan as tm ... but it's a defo need for pyro fly ... you know once you drain his energy to 0 then it will be pock to death while heal looping and assimilation ... right ? Heal was on CoolDown for 2 turns and Battery on 1 turn and i had 500 hp left while had enough for bludgeon that crits me and killed me . or else i would continue and be boring for another 30 mins ! :P no to forget to mention that am only rank 37 .

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
6/24/2015 17:30:49   
Stonehawk

Can you show TM build for Legendary Titan please?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
6/25/2015 10:01:34   
nowras

You can watch here how to kill him i was the 10th or 11th in ED to defeat him
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
6/25/2015 17:19:58   
Stonehawk

"This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Can you remove the music or at least show a printscreen of the build so I can just try it?

EDIT: I said TM, for those who don't know I mean Tech Mage... If you won as a tech mage, please show us, I need help.

< Message edited by Stonehawk -- 6/25/2015 18:02:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
6/25/2015 23:00:41   
dfo99

stonehawk

i do it 2 times with tm the first one was very hard because i don't have the pryo fly, but the second was far more easier. you need only the legs ranks 30 for the armors ranks, good luck :)
Post #: 36
6/26/2015 18:10:49   
Stonehawk

quote:

If you won as a tech mage, please show us, I need help.

You can't answer a post you didn't even read. Can anyone show a build used to defeat legendary titan (as a Tech Mage)?

< Message edited by Stonehawk -- 6/26/2015 18:11:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
6/26/2015 18:21:18   
King Bling

xD stone
Post #: 38
6/27/2015 18:22:21   
Stonehawk

@Thylek

I saw the build, pretty good. But what did you do when he crits 5 times in a row?

EDIT: All my boosts are gone just trying to remove bludgeon >_> I think it depends on luck too.

< Message edited by Stonehawk -- 6/27/2015 19:08:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
6/27/2015 18:45:37   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

Stone: You Try again, Just that.
And try to play in a way where when he lands 10 crits in a row you still have a chance to stay alive

< Message edited by Uchiha Sarada -- 6/27/2015 18:49:11 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
6/27/2015 21:39:05   
Stonehawk

It's ok, I made it.

I'll do as I asked people to do. I'll show how it's done, prove it and show build.

Check how many turns it lasted.
The build I used.
Ending with style xD (Super Charge)
(Hopefully I'm the first one beating him with a staff! ^_^)

I ended his energy first, at 170 turns and he still had 19k health, lol. The most important was finishing his energy, it was not so hard after this.
Oh, I used the Endless Protection core in the armor and Dexterity boost on the gun... (only 6 left. *sigh*) the rest didn't really matter. Good luck for those who are still trying. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
6/27/2015 21:54:27   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

Okay the 2nd week LTitan was released a few TMs Killed him with an staff of course.
Secondly: You had to ask for a build and you didn't made your own.
And for a rank 30+ It shouldn't be a big problem to beat. Def/Res/NPCArmor.
You Have to make your own build or atleast think on the builds that killed him already by yourself so its a bigger challenge.
AQW Epic  Post #: 42
6/27/2015 21:58:01   
Stonehawk

I asked for a build while I was trying, no one told me this one...

And no one can prove that beaten him with a staff. Staff means less stats, if I'm the first showing it, I'm the first beating it. My build is unique because everyone else beats with a sword, so don't worry, you will make it soon. ;)

EDIT:
1- Everyone uses a sword, I used staff.
2- Everyone uses Critical Heal, I used Eternal Enhance.
3- I used plasma bolt and Super Charge. Show me who did that before me, if you think I copied someone. :)

< Message edited by Stonehawk -- 6/27/2015 22:01:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
6/27/2015 22:01:22   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

Really StoneHawk? You used the Build Thylek Posted and Fixed it for your lower rank.
Em I already Killed him.
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
6/27/2015 22:05:20   
Stonehawk

Staff is less stats. There are only 3 ways to beat him: High dex with the rest in tech, high tech with the rest in dex, and high dex and tech balanced. I tried all of them it costed me maybe 30k credits, checking a build just ensured me it was possible to beat him as a Tech Mage. But the build is not the same. And my low health made things a bit harder at the beginning. But don't be so jealous, mate.

@Thylek Shran
Thanks for showing it is possible to beat Legendary Titan as a Tech Mage!! You are Awesome. I made it thanks to you
(Tactical Mercenary was so boring...)

@Uchiha Sarada
Alright, if you say you beat, good job. It doesn't matter to me if you're saying the truth or not. But too bad you can't show how it's done, so you can't make a Guide to beat him.

Anyway, if anyone kills him, I'd like to see the build, since this topic is a "Guide on beating Legendary Titan". Good luck, everyone!

< Message edited by Stonehawk -- 6/27/2015 22:14:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
6/27/2015 22:13:28   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

Well I have to say it Dattebayo:

1. You Didn't come up with a high tech build to try to kill titan, You Created tons of Dex builds and Dex/Tech Balanced and You Failed.
2. You saw Thylek Build and made the same build he had but fixed it for your lower rank with lower HP.
3. Using a staff and having a few less stats is nothing and I already Said it, There are a few others TMs Who Killed with with an staff and without PyroFly And I Did that.
4. I don't see why you say Envious, Makes No sense.
5. You're The First Showing it on the forums, Just saying, Forums Which is basically dead.
AQW Epic  Post #: 46
6/27/2015 22:17:21   
Stonehawk

Really? Forum is dead? Okay, Dattlebane.
Oh, and yes, I created lots of builds, and I made it and I'm fine now that I beat him. Now show us how to beat him with a staff and no pyro fly if you are really capable of.
I may have failed a lot, but I was capable of showing how I made it, and it's enough to me.

< Message edited by Stonehawk -- 6/27/2015 22:19:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
6/27/2015 22:24:49   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

I said Basically Dead, If you Go back and see the Old Post you can see the Difference.

Also Its Cute how you started saying dattebane and dattebayo just because you saw it from me, welcome and appreciate it. (Also When you try to use these words, please Think of me and save a spot for me in your heart,GL.)

I'm glad you understand that What I said is the real truth, Because it is.
Sending a Little Gift on your PM.

And Again, You Killed him using what you saw from Thylek Build, No Lies Allowed.

< Message edited by Uchiha Sarada -- 6/27/2015 22:25:35 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 48
6/28/2015 3:23:31   
King Bling

quote:

I'm still Searching it? I Dont have to search, I know where they are, I just Dont want to Post them yet, I'm not Searching.

It takes time to go on fb, find the player, save the ss and then put it here, Just because I haven't Posted it yet doesn't mean I'm searching for them, i will post them when I feel like it, I'm lazy and I wont do that right now just because you want to see.

I am sure your searching one still, good luck on it.
Post #: 49
6/28/2015 15:05:37   
Stonehawk

@King Bling
He sent a screenshot hiding name, body and even health, lol.

@Uchiha Sarada
I only said tried those 3 possibilities, and none worked at first. I had tried even 600 resistance but defense was too low (200 or something) so it didn't work. I asked for help, and when I saw Thylek's build I notice it could work, so I tried high tech again. I already admitted I only insisted on a tech build because I saw it from Thylek, because I was always changing from tech to dex and vice-versa and it was costing me too much credits, and I already thanked him. The thing is that I made a build from what I saw, but unlike most people I didn't copy the build exactly as it is. If I did, it probably would be easier, but I preferred to made some modifications to beat him in my own way, in a way no one showed here before, just to show there was other possibilities. I wasn't trying to offend anyone.

But copying an unknown player's screenshots and hiding name to say you defeated Legendary Titan doesn't give you any credits. Thylek is good because he showed how it's done. I am fine because I could do it and I even showed how many turns it lasted. How about you? You only try to offend people by pretending you are better while I don't even know if you really play this game or just troll around with other people's screenshots.

I'm just happy I finally made it with a staff (unlike most that does it as a Tactical Mercenary) without any legendary points against NPC, and wanted to show it up, and your offensive comments are absolutelly not necessary here.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Guide On Beating Legendary Titan!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition