Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ~*The Depths Of Chaos*~ OOC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: ~*The Depths Of Chaos*~ OOC
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/20/2015 8:24:29   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

~rushes Krey and tackles him, hugging the stuffing out of him.~ LOL Get used to it, be a while until I get the tackle hugs out of my system.

On topic, you're good to go and can post at anytime, lol
Post #: 26
6/20/2015 11:45:18   
Starstruck

I'm thinking up a character right now and I should be ready soon!

I do have a question. Should we be trying to think of how our character will develop over the course of the RP, or will that be something that the RP explicitly does? You mention that you want to begin with a base character who will change a lot over the course of the RP, and I'm not clear how much of that is due to what I plan out for the character's journey and how much of that is due to the journey itself.
DF MQ  Post #: 27
6/20/2015 11:58:29   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

It will be a bit of both. You can post in your bio to me things you want to accomplish or overcome. I cannot promise that it will unfold exactly like that but it makes it a bit higher on the priority list but as with any RP, things can change and shift at a moments notice. I have an overall plan here but what happens will largely be based on how people respond.
Post #: 28
6/20/2015 20:27:08   
Frenetic Raptor

Hi everyone! Long time no see.

Even though it has been quite some years since I've participated in a proper RP on this forum, interest to do so again has me desiring to join the party. Not sure when a typed character will be presented at the moment, yet I remain thinking about one nevertheless.
Post #: 29
6/20/2015 20:29:58   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

Awesome!!!! ~huggles~ Good to see you back here. Take your time, this is pretty open to to jump in on.
Post #: 30
6/20/2015 22:29:46   
Riprose123

Are ya'll still accepting bios?
DF MQ  Post #: 31
6/21/2015 7:37:43   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

Yup
Post #: 32
6/21/2015 18:03:20   
Sigil

Fatty Endpiece

Race: Human

Appearance:
The esteemed Mr. Endpiece is a man of large proportions, standing at six and a half feet with broad shoulders and powerful physique. His squared features, steel-grey eyes, and extensive scarring give him a rather intimidating look, even for a young man. Close cropped brown hair fades into unapologetic facial stubble. Somewhere between "ruggedly handsome" and "unkempt brute", the man known as Fatty Endpiece stands out in most crowds.

At a glance:
He carries no obvious weapons and wears no obvious armor. He is currently garbed in riveted grey canvas pants with several pockets, reinforced cloth flat cap, suspenders, off white buttoned laborers’ shirt, a careworn mid-length black wool coat, tooled leather fingerless gloves, and large, black, steel-toed hobnail boots. Nothing appears new but everything well taken care of.

Flaws:
Nothing obvious at first sight, but this should get interesting.

AQW  Post #: 33
6/21/2015 20:31:30   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Name: Semya Weaver
Race: Half Elf
Appearance:
Semya stands at 6’1. She has the sinewy build of an elf. Her hair is a silvery-white that extends to her waist, usually set in an odd number of braids. Her eyes are a dark shade of jade green. Her skin is a medium grey colour, with slightly darker freckles sprinkled across her cheeks and nose. There is a scar, a dusty grey colour, that runs from just past her right eye, down her cheek and jaw and continues on her right shoulder, then down the front of her arm until midway between shoulder and elbow. It’s obvious. She does not hide its presence.
Her clothing is a bit odd, as if she took a thick silken length of material and wound it around her body. For those who are detail bound, the material is divided by her neck, then criss-crosses her chest, wrapping around her body to the back. The material then wraps around her waist, hips and around her legs to form shorts. The entire get-up is skin tight for maneuverability and flexibility. The material is a mix of greens and browns. She wears dark brown leather boots that extend up to her knees. A moderate heel, this set of footwear is not for fashion, but for travel, durability and wear-and-tear.
Around her waist is a wide leather belt matching the boots. It is very plain, no distinguishing features. Hanging from it is a small crossbow on her left, small knife on her right and leather bag a handspan from the knife to the front of her body.
Slung across her upper body is a recurve bow. It is the only item on her, or about her, that seems ornate or special. The riser is inlaid with carved ivory. A scene is carved into the ivory, but good luck getting close enough to see what it is. The upper and lower limb looks to be a very polished black wood with an obsidian-esque luster. A quiver of black arrows, fletched in green feathers, hangs from her right shoulder.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
6/21/2015 22:40:16   
Master K

My god, look at all these names!

What year is it again?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
6/22/2015 1:34:47   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

This is a time suspended rp, meaning it happens outside of a standard time frame.

Anyone that has been accepted that has not posted by morning, I will be going ahead and posting, no worries, take your time, just letting you know.
Post #: 36
6/22/2015 12:29:44   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

Ic post up, I had a hard time focusing since nearly everyone, save TD, took no note of Regina on the floor. Lol

< Message edited by Afina -- 6/22/2015 12:30:39 >
Post #: 37
6/22/2015 16:40:37   
TormentedDragon

Each and every one of us a world unto ourselves, eh?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
6/22/2015 16:57:43   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

In an odd sense yes, it will play more into rp as time progresses
Post #: 39
6/22/2015 18:38:21   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

QUICK UPDATE:

Until we get in a groove I am not worried about a specific post rotation. Once you feel you have enough information you can post again. At this time I only request you let two people post before you post again. For example

Krey posts
Td replies
Eukara Replies
Kerry is free to post again.
Post #: 40
6/22/2015 19:13:13   
Draycos777

I'm sorry to do this, but I have to delay Eclipse for now. I really don't want to but I have too much to do right now and I just don't have the time for this rp.
AQ  Post #: 41
6/22/2015 19:28:38   
Ryu Viranesh

*peeks out from the bushes and glances around hesitantly*

A bit late to the party, but better late than never so they say. Glad to be back and hope to enjoy writing and interacting with each and every one of you.

Name: Casimir Fraser

Appearance: Casimir has seen better days, his once tall and imposing frame bent by the hardships and the years that have ravaged him so. As he stands now he would be marked at just under six feet, owing the majority of this height to his spindly lower limbs. The man’s face is long and his complexion sallow, his chin an unshaven patch of brambles and his mane of salt-and-pepper hair encroaching on the space traditionally owned by his neck. Yet somehow there still appears to be life in his hazel eyes, a stubborn determination that refuses to allow his circumstances to get the better of him.

While once the owner of brilliant robes of indigo and violet, Casimir has long since had to settle for homespun garments of browns and greys. At the moment, our travelling magician clothes himself in a cloudy tunic coupled with some faded hide slacks, the fur travelling cloak about his shoulders the last remnant of any kind of wealth. The boots on Casimir’s feet have been with him since before the troubles began and have served him admirably to this day, in spite of their obvious state of disrepair. Notably, a faded wrap of red cloth has been tightly bound around his left arm, travelling all the way up to his shoulder; it entirely enshrouds the limb from view, leaving no evidence that it even exists save for the occasional deformity in the fabric.

A dirk has been carefully belted to his left hip, a choice that seems curiously at odds with the man’s decrepit persona; even street performers need protection at times, and the illusion of illness is perhaps Casimir’s greatest ally in this endeavor. Of course, the knife is far from his only means of protection, but it is certainly the most obviously visible.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
6/23/2015 0:29:12   
Krey

Right, Regina on the floor... I swear I'll shake the rust off!
AQ  Post #: 43
6/23/2015 8:01:09   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

Don't worry man, I totally screwed the pooch myself so far not clarifying something, so my next post will have to correct that. Happens to the best of us.
Post #: 44
6/23/2015 14:12:00   
Tdub

Name: Tormod

Appearance: A slim man with a small frame, standing at no more than five and a half feet tall. The only visible part of his body is his head, containing a clean-shaven face with dark blue eyes, a small nose and mouth, and short brown hair.

The rest of his body is kept under clothing at all times. He wears boots that run about halfway up his shin, laced tightly around long brown pants. Tucked rather awkwardly into Tormod’s pants is a light brown coat that completely covers his torso and extends to his wrists, over the brown gloves that cover his hands. At the back of the coat is a hood that is sometimes over his head and sometimes is not. Overall, the only skin showing on Tormod is his face.

Visible Possessions: A small pack is worn upon his back. Strapped to the bag is a four-foot walking stick that rarely touches the ground.
Post #: 45
6/24/2015 4:30:44   
salene

Are applications still open?

< Message edited by salene -- 6/24/2015 4:35:50 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 46
6/24/2015 6:07:33   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

Yes they are.
Post #: 47
6/24/2015 8:28:39   
Krey

I'm gonna try and get caught up tonight, been a busy few days.
AQ  Post #: 48
6/24/2015 9:03:35   
Afina
Weaver of Epic Yarns

No worries man, made sure to set up the to so people could post as frequently or infrequently as needed.
Post #: 49
6/24/2015 21:10:25   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

The numbers keep on growing...

...yeah, I'd say the legend has returned. =P
AQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing >> RP OOC >> RE: ~*The Depths Of Chaos*~ OOC
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition