Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 9«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/22/2016 18:43:09   
ShaneGrey

why? what's going on. I'll try to help to the best of my ability but i suggest you contact aq3d support. Here's the site:
http://account.aq3d.com/Help/

Best of luck my friend, hope you are back on soon!
Post #: 151
10/22/2016 22:34:42   
orc orc orc

I'm not excited at all. I'd rather have them work on the game's flaws and bugs instead. Granted, they are working on them right now, but they could've worked on them months ago. (particularly combat) It's a shame they didn't prioritize on the game's much-needed essentials, especially at such a rudimentary stage. Now it's practically launched, so it's rather late.

I don't really have much incentive to play as well. Leveling up is still the same tedious grind. It wouldn't be bad if the gameplay was enjoyable, but it's not. To me at least. I'm sure there are others with similar opinions. I want to give the game a chance, but there's little improvement from Closed Beta, even Alpha. We got little to no notable gameplay patches in Closed Beta since its launch, making two months largely wasted. Why? Because Mogloween.
Post #: 152
10/22/2016 23:21:50   
LouisCyphere

quote:

Because Mogloween

One of the main problems that I see in AQ3D and AQW as well is that they tend to overhype their releases.

It's like Arc Evolved (forgot the name but it's the survival game with dinosaurs) where they plan to release DLC when they're still in Early Access. People complained that they going to have to pay for something in a game that's not completed yet.

I would really like to have them focus on developing the game. There's a LOT of things to be fixed.

< Message edited by LouisCyphere -- 10/22/2016 23:23:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 153
10/23/2016 2:14:03   
BalDrakoFountAQ3D

Oh well I ran the Shadowskull tower dungeon 181 times and did not meet the Dark Necrohencer even once
AQW  Post #: 154
10/23/2016 3:43:31   
*Nova*

Combat and system improvements please.... Who even cares about mogloween.
DF MQ  Post #: 155
10/23/2016 4:43:45   
Ninjaty

Everyone here pretty much summerized my thoughts for me. I wish the staff would have skipped Mogloween altogether in AQ3D, delayed the open beta for a few months, and just improved the game. I haven't even been bothered to login for a while, simply because their current mentality of hiding behind Mogloween, instead of making actual improvements. Currently, it feels like the game was rushed into open beta, which could well end up spelling doom for the game in the long run.

The more public the game becomes, the more important it is to have everything done right. Open beta is about as public as it gets, before the full release.

< Message edited by Ninjaty -- 10/23/2016 15:18:30 >
Post #: 156
10/23/2016 23:55:44   
Nightmare AQW

I was excited to try the beta today, but then I started doing some quests and got bored very fast. Same monsters over and over and adding more each time... Lost interest after I saw the kill 30 eyeballs one. The starting area amount was perfect, kill 5 of those, then kill 5 of the stronger ones, then fight boss. No need for 50 of each for no reason. If Mogloween is anything like this, I'm afraid I won't be very interested.

< Message edited by Nightmare AQW -- 10/23/2016 23:58:28 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 157
10/25/2016 1:11:07   
BalDrakoFountAQ3D

This Necrohencer spawn rate is BS I tried 263 times and never met it even once why is this so cant they fix the RNG
AQW  Post #: 158
10/27/2016 17:40:26   
Dracul Grigore

It was really easy to log in and play the game at first, but now all it does is lag up my computer! I can't DO anything. Wth! I get it's almost halloween and all but they should've postponed until all those bugs were fixed. What good is a Mogloween event when you can't even run over to the quest giver without it freezing every few seconds!?

local://upfiles/503299/2C0270343CA14FE188B9FA87EA9E3F1D.jpeg

Removed image tags. Please do not use image tags in this forum, as it is considered spam.

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 10/27/2016 20:39:29 >
Post #: 159
10/27/2016 22:07:16   
ShaneGrey

I do not know how to fix this, but have you tried clearing the game cache? It might help.
Post #: 160
10/28/2016 2:49:02   
*Nova*

Finally got around to trying the Mogloween release. I noticed that the instances for the dungeon were all the same rooms again with a slightly different boss at the end. Not only that, all the rooms were linear again (all dungeons have been, you enter a room and could not go back), but more annoyingly prominent in this one. At least the other dungeons had inclined hills and cliffs to navigate around. This haunted house... I felt no level of exploration. You're in a box, and your objective is to killing either really easy mobs or boring yourself to sleep by attacking the obscening high amount of hp mobs with uninspiring auto attacks. To add to this over all bad design, you are spawned right on top of the enemies so while all your buddies are being loaded into the room, you're already dead. There's also another room with no real mechanic except monsters just keep respawning two to three times and just prolonging an otherwise, horrible dungeon design.

All I'm trying to get across is when I saw those concept/progress images for the haunted house. I was imagining how fun it would be to venture through that environment and find the secrets and puns they could have done. In the actual dungeon... I felt none of that. It was the same room with different textures over and over again. I thought the Haunted House was going to let your party go from room to room and backtrack and stuff. Make the environment more about exploring. You have these nice graphics but you keep bringing your content back to the combat. Do you really think players like me want to keep pressing 1 or clicking my mouse until a monster dies over and over again?

I really don't quite get what they have done for these past few months, all this time could have been spent on well-needed system improvements like I keep saying, and I would like to know if what they did release for the Haunted House is what they originally intended it to be. I would also like to bring up whether or not if this event going rare? Well, AE. Look at this way, I know you love to make this long trend of making things go rare, but... your game has no content and the system- well... it stinks. I really hope you guys are not planning to pull what basically destroyed AQW as a game for me. Classes too, no power-creeping nonsense plz

< Message edited by *Nova* -- 10/29/2016 15:23:29 >
DF MQ  Post #: 161
10/28/2016 19:27:18   
Dracul Grigore

I cleared the cache but it was as laggy as ever... I don't know if I'll be playing it that often coz of it.
Post #: 162
10/28/2016 19:53:04   
Bailey Hudson

@Dracul Grigore

Am using a laptop Core i3, no lags when playing, they only negative thing is my Internet connection is very bad. So, i wonder what pc you're using, is it Core 2 or a very low-end machine?

OT: AQ3D really needs a lot of improvements and they should fix the bugs fast before it gets out of hand. At the moment, i guess only Zhoom is the only person coding and fix fixing bugs he only can't do the word work alone and AE still doesn't wanna get people to help him fix Bugs faster so always there would be things not working properly.

< Message edited by Bailey Hudson -- 10/28/2016 19:55:39 >
Post #: 163
10/30/2016 22:21:48   
Dracul Grigore

I'm using a mac pro. I know it's not really meant to be used for games, but it's what I've got and everything else seems to run smoothly on here except aq3d.
Post #: 164
10/31/2016 10:14:47   
SpikeZig

Hey guys, i will share you my- uhm as what the tittle says we will calculate that thing, so lets start
[this is just a mini guide to help/teach you on how much exp and sweeps you need on skulltower to attain Lv15 w/ your Lv14 toon]

1 sweep= skulltower mobs from 1stwave to 2nd-3rdwave cleared
(minimum= predictions if you might miss a mob)

complete skulltower sweeps-
44xp on 13mini skeleton= 572 total
49xp on 3bigbone skeleton= 147 total

tally- 719xp per sweep
7,190xp per 10sweeps
35,950xp per 50sweeps
71,900xp per 100sweeps
359,500xp per 500sweeps
719,000xp per 1,000sweeps

minimum skulltower sweeps w/ minor mob kill misses-
44xp on 10mini skeleton= 440xp total
89xp on 2bigbone skeleton= 178xp total

tally- 618xp per minimum sweep
6180xp per 10minimum sweep
30900xp per 50minimum sweeps
61800xp per 100minimum sweeps
309000xp per 500minimum sweeps
618000xp per 1000minimum sweeps

(TOTAL- having around 1200 sweeps, complete or not will guarantee you upon getting Lv15)

tl;dr
a complete kills on every sweep would make a new lv14 toon have 719k / 738k exp-
on 1k complete skulltower sweeps, leaving him 19k exp left to grind (25 complete sweeps left)

while minimum sweeps would give a lv14 toon have 618k / 738k exp
on 1k sweeps with minor mob kill misses, leaving him 120k exp left to grind (190 minimum sweeps)

and thats it lol, hope it helped you for a little, and what i suggest to you new Lv14 guys is to have patience
just keep on farming for exp's and youll get there soon, happy grinding.

< Message edited by SpikeZig -- 10/31/2016 10:34:44 >
Post #: 165
10/31/2016 17:45:17   
FryGuy

I'm going to def. download this and post my thoughts and review on the discussion thread.
Is there multiple classes like before?
Post #: 166
11/1/2016 13:51:41   
Evangel

There's currently 4 classes that you can freely choose from (like always). Warrior, Mage, and Rogue, with Guardian being the premium class.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 167
11/1/2016 19:38:48   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

9/10 times a great story makes a great game. So, let's talk about the great story being cooked up for AQ3D.

Please discuss anything that's related to the storyline.

DISCUSS ON!!!

< Message edited by Christophisis -- 12/4/2016 18:51:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 168
11/1/2016 21:14:52   
overdead

What storyline? Have they released any background story besides the attack of the undead?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 169
11/1/2016 21:26:23   
DiscoZombie

to my knowledge there wont be a set plot or story to this, i may be wrong or this amy cahnge, but i dont think there is or will be one.
Post #: 170
11/1/2016 23:16:05   
Iron Volvametal

So how many years does this take place before AQ/AQWorlds/Whateveruniversethistakesplacein? Because the Trainers look considerably younger than in AQW.
AQW  Post #: 171
11/2/2016 1:56:36   
DiscoZombie

@Iron none, this is an entirely new verse relatively separate from AQW and the others, at least from what i understand anyways.
Post #: 172
11/2/2016 17:45:15   
Iron Volvametal

Right, so how many years old do you think the Trainers are in this universe, then? Like in their early 20s? Because Thok is noticeably bald in AQW, so I assume he's like in his late 30s-mid 40s there. Heck, for them to have been trainers looking this young is kind of impressive.
AQW  Post #: 173
11/2/2016 18:07:44   
LyRein

quote:

@Iron none, this is an entirely new verse relatively separate from AQW and the others, at least from what i understand anyways.

If this is supposed to be separate from AQW then why is it exactly like AQW?

Still waiting for actual walking background characters and new NPCs to arrive and fill up BattleOn..

I hope AE actually plans the story this time and doesn't make it one big mess where the players get fed up trying to piece together the storyline and instead start to log on only to see what items they can wear *cough* AQW *cough*
Post #: 174
11/3/2016 16:52:33   
DiscoZombie

The only commonality are characters and mobs perhaps some eventual locations, so how is it just like aqw? This is aside from some of the gear, possibly.

< Message edited by DiscoZombie -- 11/3/2016 16:53:40 >
Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 9«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition