Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/28/2016 10:52:34   
Zippleclopper

A few questions:

1) Will there be another reset after this one?

2) So recently I wanted to redeem my Kickstarter rewards for the other games so I logged into my account at the AQ3D webpage and found out that I STILL can upgrade my backer package to the $120 tier. I would like to ask when will this be available until?

3) Where can I find some level appropriate items?(I am currently level 5) Gold and Xp are MUCH harder to earn now so it will take me awhile to reach the level for the gear I current own.

4) When will the Alpha Pirate Class be available?

5) Will there be plans on making higher level tiers for the Guardian/Epic Founder/Alpha Pirate items? Or is it just meant to be used for low levels?

Thanks in advance for answering.
Post #: 701
7/28/2016 11:28:24   
RKC

Can I still get the rewards like alpha pirate if I get the 60$ package right now?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 702
7/28/2016 19:10:16   
HeroKae

I'm still using bandit blade (lv 6) and i'm almost lv 11. Anyone know where i can find gear for lv 10-11? (got only lv 6-8 and 12+ stuff so far)

< Message edited by HeroKae -- 7/28/2016 19:12:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 703
7/28/2016 21:38:51   
Agart

^Doomwood Forest
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 704
7/30/2016 4:11:07   
solomi123

When selling crafted items to npc shops, the shop display dragon crystals yet when we sell them we got gold instead.

Is this the case for everyone or is it just me?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 705
7/30/2016 5:00:26   
megakyle777

I have heard other people mention it and seen it myself. odds are it's a bug and it is supposed to sell for gold. I doubt they would give away DC as farmable items.
DF  Post #: 706
7/30/2016 8:55:50   
Aaris

Does anyone know if there will be anymore character resets?
Post #: 707
7/30/2016 14:09:49   
solomi123

For anybody still wondering about the useless harmless zed sword thing:
quote:

PlatinumLady_AE

@ArmarosAE To make obtaining the real one harder :)

... I blame Artix.

@Aaris
No, this is the last one
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 708
7/30/2016 18:35:51   
Zippleclopper

quote:

A few questions:

2) So recently I wanted to redeem my Kickstarter rewards for the other games so I logged into my account at the AQ3D webpage and found out that I STILL can upgrade my backer package to the $120 tier. I would like to ask when will this be available until?

3) Where can I find some level appropriate items?(I am currently level 5) Gold and Xp are MUCH harder to earn now so it will take me awhile to reach the level for the gear I current own.

5) Will there be plans on making higher level tiers for the Guardian/Epic Founder/Alpha Pirate items? Or is it just meant to be used for low levels?

Bump. Cancelled the first one as it has been answered by the above post I guess.

< Message edited by Zippleclopper -- 7/30/2016 18:36:03 >
Post #: 709
7/30/2016 18:38:46   
Valosity

http://aq-3d.wikidot.com/elite-dragon-blade

How come i can't get this?

I'm a guardian kickstarter backer, and i can see the bezerker sword and the capestarter in melodia's shop- how come not this? (I have all the other collectors dragon stuff)
Post #: 710
7/30/2016 19:02:36   
Fallen Crest

If I remember correctly, that's the Epic Founder reward along with the Kickstarter variants of the starting classes.

On your character page, under the "Kickstarter" tab, do you have the "Kickstarter Epic Exclusives" badge?
quote:

Kickstarter Epic Exclusives

(Not live yet. In development) Exclusive Legendary Founder Blade & rare armor variants for Warrior, Rogue & Mage.

AQW  Post #: 711
7/30/2016 21:18:20   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

@solomi123
quote:

When selling crafted items to npc shops, the shop display dragon crystals yet when we sell them we got gold instead.

Is this the case for everyone or is it just me?

It is not just you. We're aware of the bug and it'll be fixed in an upcoming patch.

@Zippleclopper
quote:

A few questions:

2. There isn't a specified date but if I had to guess I would say it'd be at the end of Beta. Just to be safe though if you plan on buying it I would buy it as soon as possible.

3. Each zone's main NPC offers level appropriate gear which you can craft with the mob drops in the area. There's also dungeons in each zone which offer more craftable gear using the dungeon drops.

4. No date specified yet. You'll see release dates for upcoming content via DNs and/or from the devs on social media.

5. At this moment there aren't any plans for higher level gear from those sets. When Item Fusion is introduced you'll be able to combine items with better stats with the looks of Alpha Pirate items for example, so that you can wear the Alpha Pirate set and such at higher levels.

@Valosity
quote:

http://aq-3d.wikidot.com/elite-dragon-blade

How come i can't get this?

I'm a guardian kickstarter backer, and i can see the bezerker sword and the capestarter in melodia's shop- how come not this? (I have all the other collectors dragon stuff)

The Elite Dragon Blade came from the $50 Kickstarter package "Epic Founder".
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 712
7/30/2016 22:53:21   
|3onez

Health +58
Mana +50
Attack +72
Defense +22
Dodge +5%
Hit +5%
Exoblade shows these stats along with Chitin piercer but in game they are different. Is the new stats the way the weapons are or no? Also what are the best weapons the nightlocke?
Post #: 713
7/31/2016 0:09:41   
Crystal Lion

Are dungeon quests supposed to reset every time I leave? The ones such as "Kill 20 maroon frogzards," always reset to 0 whenever the dungeon is completed. This is presuming I did not manage to kill enough enemies to complete the quests in one run.

Makes it very difficult to complete quests if the dungeon doesn't spawn enough of an enemy.

I am aware that area quests are saved after you leave, so why can't dungeon quests work the same way?
Post #: 714
7/31/2016 0:55:36   
Zippleclopper

Thanks for the response Undead Lunatics.

I just found a problem with the dungeons(Snevlyn Wilds to be specific) When I have completed the first part and the portal was unlocked, I proceed to enter the portal but it seems like only one person can enter it because when only ONE player entered it, the portal disappeared, leaving the remaining players there, unable to proceed. So is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me/this dungeon?
Post #: 715
7/31/2016 1:08:25   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

@Zippleclopper
quote:

I just found a problem with the dungeons(Snevlyn Wilds to be specific) When I have completed the first part and the portal was unlocked, I proceed to enter the portal but it seems like only one person can enter it because when only ONE player entered it, the portal disappeared, leaving the remaining players there, unable to proceed. So is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me/this dungeon?

Yes, it's a bug occurring in that dungeon. There's a lot of fixes on their way so I'm assuming we'll see a fix for this dungeon bug in the next patch as well. For the time being however you can use the friend options in the menu to summon your other party members. Just have the person who made it through the portal send his summon code in the chat for the other two players.

@Crystal Lion
quote:

Are dungeon quests supposed to reset every time I leave? The ones such as "Kill 20 maroon frogzards," always reset to 0 whenever the dungeon is completed. This is presuming I did not manage to kill enough enemies to complete the quests in one run.

Makes it very difficult to complete quests if the dungeon doesn't spawn enough of an enemy.

I am aware that area quests are saved after you leave, so why can't dungeon quests work the same way?

They are not supposed to reset when you finish a dungeon, though they are repeatable. Is this happening to all of the dungeons or just a specific dungeon's quests?

@|3onez
quote:

Health +58
Mana +50
Attack +72
Defense +22
Dodge +5%
Hit +5%
Exoblade shows these stats along with Chitin piercer but in game they are different. Is the new stats the way the weapons are or no? Also what are the best weapons the nightlocke?

The stats in-game are official, the stats on the wiki will most likely be fixed when their staff have time to update the pages.

< Message edited by Undead Lunatics -- 7/31/2016 1:13:09 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 716
7/31/2016 2:28:04   
Crystal Lion

I don't know about all dungeons, but I've tried both dungeons in Barrows' point and Crimson Cave. They all totally remove my progress if I didn't finish the quests in a single run.

In addition, whenever I try to enter any of the boss rooms for the mentioned dungeons, the map spawner is more likely to attempt putting me in the wrong place unable to access the boss or bug out completely.
Post #: 717
7/31/2016 12:24:36   
solomi123

Any got hit with the dungeon gate glitch lately?

I got 3 consecutively in a span of 15 minutes
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 718
7/31/2016 17:45:26   
Negash

Hello AQ3D community! I have a question about Cysero's Weapon Shop. According to the official wiki, there are a bunch of swords available for purchase, but when I access it there aren't any (except for Horn of Generosity). Is this a glitch or did I miss some announcement?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 719
7/31/2016 17:58:08   
Azan

Negash: There were a lot of changes from Alpha to Beta, including many shops. Cysero's one is amongst them. It's to be expected that the wiki isn't completely up to date with the most recent, massive changes.
Post #: 720
7/31/2016 18:56:55   
tjduke

how can I play aq3d when it comes out for founder members which is what I think I am, because I cant download steam on to the computer because it's blocked so how would I play it?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 721
7/31/2016 19:29:28   
Fallen Crest

It is out for "founder members".
After the elimination of the browser client, steam is the client they will use from now on unless otherwise. You need a steam key to access which can be found via your email.
You can play on a mobile device at some point, with Android coming soon and Apple Iphone later.
AQW  Post #: 722
7/31/2016 19:37:42   
tjduke

well the problem is I don't have a phone of any kind so I guess i'll never get to play it...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 723
7/31/2016 19:42:19   
ninjakillzu

What's the best way to farm exp for someone around level 8 with level 2 gear? I can't seem to find barely anyone who is still farming at lower level areas.
Post #: 724
7/31/2016 19:52:17   
Fallen Crest

Questing is the most efficient way to level until around level 10ish.

Otherwise, find a good group at shatter skull bridge to grind the skellys (best exp gain in the game) or a group in yulgar cellar with the boogers. People in large groups are usually found in these places. With the exp to level from 14-15 being 738,000, there are "usually" high levels in these areas grinding for a long time to level up. So try to leech off them without dying.

< Message edited by Fallen Crest -- 7/31/2016 19:54:20 >
AQW  Post #: 725
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 [29] 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition